Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
LucindaWalsh

[BUG, RESOLVED] Possible Theme Error

[[Template core/front/global/globalTemplate is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Earlier today the above script showed up when I was trying to access the site. I was using my usual bookmark CHP and that showed up at the top of a blank screen, in reverse or negative writing. I was able to get to the main PT site and from there to my CHP and from there to a main forum but when I tried to get to a thread within or sub forum the above would continuously show up instead. I only tried about three times and when I went back about 15 minutes later it was fine.

Google Chromebook, always updated when prompted

Edit to add after below post: If the theme is important I was using the medium light theme also but now it shows that I am Default theme. That theme is fine, but I didn't change to it.

Edited by LucindaWalsh · Reason: added more information
  • Like 1

For the record, this just started happening to me tonight - trying to access The Red Line topic. I was able to get to it by re-opening it as a closed tab, but I'm getting the same 'sorry' screen trying to access it through the CHP. Currently using the Light: Large Type theme.

Firefox 66.0.3 (64-bit)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Have you experienced this issue again since reporting it here? If so, can you give me details of the latest occurrence please.

I have not had it happen since.