Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: Tears of a Clown

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

“I’m not going to start complaining about paparazzi... except let me complain about paparazzi”—Our Dear Bethenny

That tennis court reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry plays against the tennis pro who can’t play tennis. “Another game for Milos!”

seinfeld kramer GIF

Luann, you are not allergic to alcohol. To have the gall to say (in a previous episode) that people with food allergies have it easier than her because SHE is ALCOHOLIC, and then explain things away like you are “allergic” to alcohol?   Ugh

She has couched the notion of awl-ka-hawlism more ways than a 100,000 sqft. discount furniture store.

• Love 6

That built in movie ad was horrendous.  Can't they just do stand-alone ads, like in seasons' past for Coupon Cabin or other HW-shilled movies?  The only upside was that it was an ad for that specific movie, and not the other one--Rocketman--that was shilled in regular commercial breaks.  Last thing I need is LuAnn's cabaret version of "Benny & the Jets".

It may not be a popular opinion, but I actively desire that can-can dancer coat Dorinda wore to the circus. Just not with those clown pants.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, bosawks said:

Did Babs wear that necklace so she had something to plunge in Ramona’s heart if things went pear shaped?

"Stick them with the pointy end".

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The Baritone Warbler otherwise known as Luann recently failed an alcohol test. Unfortunately, her cabaret career keeps her too busy for rehab, AA meetings, compliance with her probation agreement, and sobriety. The judge has ordered that she appear in court in Florida. "Good News Girls! I'm performing in Florida."

https://starcasm.net/luann-de-lesseps-fails-alcohol-test-not-attending-aa-meetings-exclusive/

Clink, clink, bitch.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
(edited)

Re Dale and Tinsley,

I don’t think Dale is intentionally trying to hurt or shade Tinsley (she does truly love both her daughters) you have to look at it from her perspective she is a Rich wasp who herself was raised to believe that her only goal in life was to marry wealthy and make babies, and no matter what keep the marriage together even if you are unhappy.(they were on dr Phil a looooong time ago and was trying to get her back together with topper and she just kept saying just think what everyone is thinking think about your reputation and she should stay with this man) this is all she’s ever known in her wasp bubble.  She wasn’t raised to think independently or that a woman’s worth was not somehow connected to a rich husband and her kids. So she raised her two daughters the same way. So yes it is Horrible the way she is pushing Tinsley and putting so much emphasis on being married and having kids shes not doing it out of spite its all she knows its all she was really taught to want and need.. Does she need to back off? Hell yea but at the end of the day I think she is only trying (even if in her own head ) to make her daughter happy... Sorry I dated a guy from very Wasp OLD CT family and i have seen this kinda behavior in person and its not cute but isnt being done in a malicious way...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

The whole slutty nurse thing is insulting.

But let’s face it, Luann actually is one. Kidding. Sorta 

Lu’s doctor telling her she isn’t pretty when she drinks...was one of his patients Blanche Devereaux? I don’t know how to describe it but there is something like controlled anger in her face when she is NOT drinking but is around people are are. And she’s masking it with a thin smile, like when she and Ramona and Sonja were at the UES bar. I’m not surprised at all she failed her test. 

1 minute ago, chewycandy said:
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:
Edited by chewycandy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The Baritone Warbler otherwise known as Luann recently failed an alcohol test. Unfortunately, her cabaret career keeps her too busy for rehab, AA meetings, compliance with her probation agreement, and sobriety. The judge has ordered that she appear in court in Florida. "Good News Girls! I'm performing in Florida."

https://starcasm.net/luann-de-lesseps-fails-alcohol-test-not-attending-aa-meetings-exclusive/

Responding in the Luann thread - 

11 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Delusional much, Lu? The venue you're "playing" in Atlanta is not even the biggest in Atlanta much less America. Pompous asshole.

Same with a city outside Boston.  It was a smaller theater and I'm sure none of "the greats" were on that stage.

• Love 3

I really do like Tinsley and she did fine at the circus, but, overall, the role as “guest ringmaster” was lame af. I assumed she was going to be doing/saying the things that the Annie Lennox-lookalike lady was doing. After talking and stressing about it, it was much ado about nothing. 

10 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I’ve heard “I have a date” out of her mouth more times than I can count and my question is do you REALLY 

Seriously. ALL these dates, and yet we’ve only seen ONE (terrible) one on film. I call some major BS. 

10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Cry me a river Beth.  If it's all too much quit the show.  If it's all too much why did you just sign a deal to produce tv shows?

Sonja taking the baby was so cute albeit it a little scary.

The first half of the episode was really slow.

From the other side of the pool:  I can't stand Dale.  I think she's an awful mother. 

I think you’re actually on side that’s popular and hard to find a lounge chair. Many people seem to think she’s kind of terrible. I personally don’t think she’s 100% awful, but she undoubtedly has contributed to some of Tinsley’s feelings of insecurity and inadequacy. 

10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

If Tinsley isn't careful she's going to end up like her father. What an ugly scene that was, getting sloppy drunk like that, pinching that man's ass. She's a total basket case and secretly has been since before joining this show. This kind of drunken, outlandish behavior is what got her arrested in FL.

Her fall from grace was splashed all over the tabloids. There wasn’t anything “secret” about it!

10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree - Ramona's clothing choices looked excellent on Barbara.  The clothes were gorgeous and really complimented Barbara's body shape.

Barb looked soooo much better in those outfits—and a good 15 pounds thinner (not that she’s overweight at all). Now if Ramona can just get her to a hair salon and convince her to cut that style-less mop of hair!

9 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Dorinda is such a jealous bitch.  She wouldn’t shut up about how great she would have been at the circus tonight.  And last season, at Lu’s after party, she was slurring about how she can sing.  

I think she was three sheets to the wind while filming her manic talking head segments.

I’ve run hot and cold on her over the years—so I’m definitely no Dorinda apologist—but I didn’t think she was giving “jealous bitch” vibes in her TH. I thought she was just being funny and silly. 

• Love 20

This whole Big Apple Circus hoopla was imo, nothing more than a multi-episode ad for the Big Apple Circus.  The role that Tinsley had was minimal and frankly, uninspired.  I don't believe that the Sonja bit was unplanned.  For all the talk about it, there was very little involvement.  This was a commercial.

This is the future of television, and I'm not here for it. 😕

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I really do like Tinsley and she did fine at the circus, but, overall, the role as “guest ringmaster” was lame af. I assumed she was going to be doing/saying the things that the Annie Lennox-lookalike lady was doing. After talking and stressing about it, it was much ado about nothing. 

Seriously. ALL these dates, and yet we’ve only seen ONE (terrible) one on film. I call some major BS. 

I think you’re actually on side that’s popular and hard to find a lounge chair. Many people seem to think she’s kind of terrible. I personally don’t think she’s 100% awful, but she undoubtedly has contributed to some of Tinsley’s feelings of insecurity and inadequacy. 

Her fall from grace was splashed all over the tabloids. There wasn’t anything “secret” about it!

Barb looked soooo much better in those outfits—and a good 15 pounds thinner (not that she’s overweight at all). Now if Ramona can just get her to a hair salon and convince her to cut that style-less mop of hair!

I’ve run hot and cold on her over the years—so I’m definitely no Dorinda apologist—but I didn’t think she was giving “jealous bitch” vibes in her TH. I thought she was just being funny and silly. 

I agree with you. I was cracking up in Dorinda’s TH about how she would handle being the ringmaster. 

• Love 6

Barbara would look so much better with shorter hair--like Ramona's length. That long, parted in the middle look is so dated and not flattering. It is like old Farrah Fawcett hair. And she always looks kind of orange to me--hair and skin. Is it some tanner she uses?

Jill Zarin. I am honestly surprised she has a new boyfriend. She seemed to worship Bobby. I know everyone grieves differently, but now she is like---Oh! I am great! I have a new boyfriend! I guess you can't be single at her age and be in the NYC social scene. 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

“I’m not going to start complaining about paparazzi... except let me complain about paparazzi”—Our Dear Bethenny

That tennis court reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry plays against the tennis pro who can’t play tennis. “Another game for Milos!”

seinfeld kramer GIF

Luann, you are not allergic to alcohol. To have the gall to say (in a previous episode) that people with food allergies have it easier than her because SHE is ALCOHOLIC, and then explain things away like you are “allergic” to alcohol?   Ugh

The original Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book describes alcoholism as an allergy. It explains that while people without the allergy can drink socially without ill effect, the alcoholic person reacts  badly to any alcohol consumption — because of the allergy. 

It actually makes as much sense as any other explanation, to me. I wondered if Lu actually attended meetings and listened. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I will not be happy if Lu flaunts the conditions of her probation without consequences. There’s no such thing as ‘being too busy’ to comply with her AA commitments, community service and testing. If she doesn’t comply I want her to hear that heavy metal door slam! (Being all dramatic here as I have no idea if real life jails have heavy metal doors)

How about "too FABULOUS!" 

Still no, hey?

Lu is the for sure actual real life narcissist on this show. 

• Love 9

Ramona seemed oddly receptive to criticism/advice. She acknowledged that her father had no filter, and the way he spoke to people hurt them. She conceded that she might have learned this no-filter habit from him. Usually she shrugs everything off. “I’m an acquired taste. If you don’t like me, acquire some taste.” 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Re Dale and Tinsley,

I don’t think Dale is intentionally trying to hurt or shade Tinsley (she does truly love both her daughters) you have to look at it from her perspective she is a Rich wasp who herself was raised to believe that her only goal in life was to marry wealthy and make babies, and no matter what keep the marriage together even if you are unhappy.(they were on dr Phil a looooong time ago and was trying to get her back together with topper and she just kept saying just think what everyone is thinking think about your reputation and she should stay with this man) this is all she’s ever known in her wasp bubble.  She wasn’t raised to think independently or that a woman’s worth was not somehow connected to a rich husband and her kids. So she raised her two daughters the same way. So yes it is Horrible the way she is pushing Tinsley and putting so much emphasis on being married and having kids shes not doing it out of spite its all she knows its all she was really taught to want and need.. Does she need to back off? Hell yea but at the end of the day I think she is only trying (even if in her own head ) to make her daughter happy... Sorry I dated a guy from very Wasp OLD CT family and i have seen this kinda behavior in person and its not cute but isnt being done in a malicious way...

I agree with you about Dale -- I believe she loves her kids and I think she's doing the best she knows how. Unfortunately, her know how is severely lacking. Tinsely appeared clinically depressed on the last episode, so I hope she's looking into treatment for it.

Then, some family therapy, once Tinsley is feeling stronger.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

The original Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book describes alcoholism as an allergy. It explains that while people without the allergy can drink socially without ill effect, the alcoholic person reacts  badly to any alcohol consumption — because of the allergy. 

It actually makes as much sense as any other explanation, to me. I wondered if Lu actually attended meetings and listened. 

Interesting—thanks for sharing.

I don’t want to take away from something that has helped people manage their health. But somehow from the mouth of Luann, it still sounds like an easy excuse to me. Especially since the other week, she spoke of people with food allergies as somehow having it easier than she did. Like, if they just avoid it they’ll be fine, whereas she really had it rough. 

When you can die from anaphylactic shock in a few minutes by accidentally eating (or breathing, in some cases) your allergen, it’s really really hard to hear someone like her just wave that away. I wonder how Bethenny (and her fish allergy) would feel about the comparison.

ETA this is more about Luann and her self centered attitude rather than the general concept. No offense meant to anyone here who is effected by alcoholism. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Same. Ramona doesn't have a date. She just wants an excuse to leave an event that she perceives to be below her. And she wants people to THINK she has dates. She was probably back at that same, sad UES bar, hoping someone would hit on her. Even Mario. 

1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Barbara would look so much better with shorter hair--like Ramona's length. That long, parted in the middle look is so dated and not flattering. It is like old Farrah Fawcett hair. And she always looks kind of orange to me--hair and skin. Is it some tanner she uses?

Her hair is so heavy! She needs to have her hair dresser take some weight out, really texturize it. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Tinsley is a mess. I don't think it's just the situation with Scott. She said it about a dozen different ways - she's depressed. She needs help. What she doesn't need is her mother brushing off her feelings and insisting that she "stop it."

Dorinda is about 5 seconds from running away to join the circus. 

Ramona and Barbara shopping was interesting. I noticed they both called each other "rough around the edges."

LOVED when Lu relayed that her doc said she didn't look good when she drinks and the editors cut to her mug shot. That thing will never get old!

Slurry the Clown  😄 

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I also thought I heard Sonja mention something about having a dinner thing, as well, but once they shone the spotlight on her, that was forgotten.  Sonja DEFINITELY stole Tinsley's thunder - even Tinsley noticed how Dale gushed over Sonja's performance, moreso than her own daughter's.  Sonja will take any opportunity available to be the center of attention - even if it's pushing one of her castmates from the center ring!  (How much do you want to bet that Sonja had her PR people/agent calling the Big Apple Circus for her guest spot?)

It appears to be a pattern with Sonja.

I remember when she had Alex and Simon booted from speaking at the equal rights march many seasons back.  

She can be ruthless.  

• Love 17
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I would watch the fuck out of a limited series that had all of the Bravo "songbirds" on tour together because Erika and Melissa Gorga are kind of terrible, but they're actually talented when compared to Luann and Kim Zolciak Biermann. There's also Danielle Staub's Real Close, Jo de la Rosa's You Can't Control Me, Gretchen's The Time is Now, and Porsha's Flatline. On the joke end, there's Sheree's Who Gonna Check Me Boo, Kenya's Gone With the Wind Fabulous, and Simon's I Am Real. Can't forget Michaele Salahi's Bump It either. None of these people think they're terrible singers and this cabaret tour has got Luann actually thinking she's good. The clash of egos would be amazing. Bravo's Barely Talented Tour.

Oooh, and if it's Bravo-lebrities, let's not forget Scheana Marie from VPR!!!

I'd pay good money to watch these housewives chew her up and spit her out.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

I went out to dinner and had a few glasses of wine.  Once I got home and finally watched, I kept dozing off and on. So I'll rewatch later, but was it a mostly Tinsley heavy episode? Everytime I looked up , it seemed Tinsley was on screen.  I don't mind Tinsley but a little goes a long way.

🍷🍷😴😴😴🍷🍷

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

It appears to be a pattern with Sonja.

I remember when she had Alex and Simon booted from speaking at the equal rights march many seasons back.  

She can be ruthless.  

More like she can be THIRSTY!  Enh, nothing is random in RHW land so I figure that the Big Apple Circus scenes where a bit slow for the producers liking so Sonja was brought up to spice things up.  I'm sure she loved every minute of it but I wouldn't put all the blame on her.

That Hustler commercial was just STUPID!  And it's my observation that anytime a HW is used to advertise a movie the movie is bomb soooo.....sorry Rebel Wilson I think RHONY just cursed your movie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

I have to confess, I really can’t stand the circus.

The Big Apple Circus is not that big of a deal in NY. I went a long time ago and what I couldn't stand was the smell and lack of ventilation.

Sonja rolling over on the ground - whelp at least she doesn't mind shit.

So Tinsley did this just for one night? She wasn't the Ringmaster but a guest intro announcer - sort of like the lady at the door of Walmart that greets you? That's just sad

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Is Dale a housewife now? she gets so much airtime and TH now.

I can related to Tinsley being miserable and not enjoying things she should. She seems depressed. 

Did not miss Jill one bit but she looks great.

It would be more shocking if Ramona didn't leave an event early. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

She probably shouldn't have let her marriage to Topper fall apart as they were high school sweet hearts.  I think she fell in love with being a young and beautiful debutante. 

Seems to me Topper knew exactly who he was marrying. Their first marriage was annulled when they were 18 and then they remarried when they were 26. Tinsley was already a fixture on the social scene. Maybe Topper shouldn't have let the marriage fall apart. 

Tinsley's insecurity and need to please people stem from Dale. Even the pressure to get married and have kids is largely driven by her mom.  She needs to distance herself so she can gain some perspective. I also agree that she needs a good therapist. 

I can't wait for someone to take Lu down several pegs. She's due. 

• Love 21
(edited)
15 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Delusional much, Lu? The venue you're "playing" in Atlanta is not even the biggest in Atlanta much less America. Pompous asshole.

She is coming to Boston too. Playing in a little place in Medford. Its about a quarter of the size of the biggest venue in boston. "Whatevah Lu"

Edited by tinaw
To make sense
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

That’s a real name.  I had a friend with an uncle named Bernt.  I think they were Danish.

It is Bernt, he's from Norway. He was the same person on the phone as in the meeting with B.  I actually know and used to work with him. He pops in from time to time and we chat about this (sh*t)show. 

Edited by esco1822
  • Useful 10
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona seemed oddly receptive to criticism/advice. She acknowledged that her father had no filter, and the way he spoke to people hurt them. She conceded that she might have learned this no-filter habit from him. Usually she shrugs everything off. “I’m an acquired taste. If you don’t like me, acquire some taste.” 

This was the most interesting part of an otherwise really uninteresting episode. Can we expect this growth to last? Doubt it, but fun while we had it.

This show was a real snooze and I never feel that way about my NYC ladies! I feel like this circus storyline has been going on for 5,000 years. 

Tinsley is a walking advertisement for depression and I hope she gets to therapy. Her mother is not equipped to help her.

I didn't see anything rude about Beth's meeting with Bernt. A lot of my meetings go exactly like that and no one feels like wasting time. I don't know why she would shake his hand when she works with him already, that would be really odd. It's not like they just met.

Beth looks pretty shitty this season. Okay, her skin, but also her clothing choices. It's like she took Dennis' ugly sweater and decided to channel it for the year as part of some weird tribute. It needs to end. 

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

If she's testing positive for alcohol, all I can say is that if she was black and poor, she'd already be in jail for violating her plea deal.

THIS. Luann is done. 

Her BS about alcohol in this ep is sad, and a symptom of her problem. 

15 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

It is Bernt, he's from Norway. He was the same person on the phone as in the meeting with B.  I actually know and used to work with him. He pops in from time to time and we chat about this (sh*t)show. 

OOooOoooh. Do tell. PM's accepted! What does he think of getting the ugly cry from after court and of Bethenny in general?

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

THIS. Luann is done. 

Her BS about alcohol in this ep is sad, and a symptom of her problem. 

OOooOoooh. Do tell. PM's accepted! What does he think of getting the ugly cry from after court and of Bethenny in general?

Yas! Please!

• Love 10

11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

OMG, B has adult acne!  The horror! Get some Murad, bitch.  Cured my adult acne up right quick.  

Jealous. I've been fighting adult acne for 15 years, and still have some issues. I'm 46. Nothing, including Murad, worked well. It's pretty horrifying because people assume I don't wash my face or that I am not even trying to do anything about it when it's my biggest insecurity and for a while, my biggest expense. Now that I finally have it mostly under control, I have to deal with remnants of scars. It's fun. I've cried many times over the state of my skin. 

Speaking of crying, Tinsley crying in that makeup was surreal. She just makes me sad. She was on WWHL with June Diane Raphael and I really wish they were BFFs—June was calling Scott a piece of furniture and telling Tinsley she deserves better. I feel like nobody in Tinsley's life is giving her that message. I wonder if she lost every cent, she'd flourish like David and Alexis on Schitt's Creek? LOL. 

• Love 13

When Tinsley was so upset, I just wish her mother had said--we are calling the therapist/psychiatrist tomorrow. Talking to someone (and maybe even medication) is a good course of action. 

Tinsley is just so hung up on Scott. She was on Andy Cohen's show last night along with June someone (can't remember her name). June was (in a kind way) saying that Tinsley was too good for Scott and Tinsley did not like that. Tinsley was disagreeing with all that June said. It was like she was afraid of anyone saying one  unflattering word about Scott. Either she is afraid of him still or is hoping he will take her back.

• Love 8
(edited)

Tinsley- bless her heart- drunkenly realizes that because she is unhappy in spite of her GIANT BOW (mentioned twice) sparkly dress, rosy painted cheeks and glitter tights, she must truly be depressed. As Ramona would say, wow, Tinsley, just wow. She really is a giant little girl in a grown woman's body. I wish her the best, but at her age, she is far behind in becoming an autonomous adult and she is clearly way too enmeshed with her undermining, covert narcissist mother. I suggest an Eat Pray Love journey for Tins. She's just the type for it and it could do her some good.

Bethanny is so over the top. Does anyone really root for her at this point? A whole scene to point out there's one pap waiting at one of the endless court clashes with that loser she chose to procreate with?  Who gives a fuck? Not me. And again with the waterworks. Yes, Beth, let some air out of those tires! You just do too much, B! No one suffers like you! Just ask any employee of hers; they will sign off on this. She is so exhausting.

That Hustle commercial was a real low. This was a lame episode in what has been a fun season for me so far. High points: I thought Barbara looked fab in her new clothes and it was funny watching her shop with Ramona. Also, Sonya was at her absolute best onstage at the circus and it reminded me why I like her.

Edited by GreenlinetoHarlem
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, bosawks said:

Did Bobby take Jill’s face with him?

Yikes !!!  Half her face was Barbara Streisand and the other half was Kathy Lee Gifford.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait what happened to Jill's dog?

Ludini can't pronounce alcohol - or this is how she pronounces it NOT sober

Neither can she pronounce Sonja.  She says “sahnya.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Pickles said:

When Tinsley was so upset, I just wish her mother had said--we are calling the therapist/psychiatrist tomorrow. Talking to someone (and maybe even medication) is a good course of action. 

I know. She desperately needed someone to acknowledge her pain and support her. And her mother basically wanted her to stuff it back down and put on a pretty face. It broke my heart. It also really bothered me how Dale kept harping on all she had to be happy about. Depression does not know race, gender, religion, or wealth. Anyone can get depressed. Poor Tinsley. 

22 minutes ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Bethanny is so over the top. Does anyone really root for her at this point?

I do! She's a flawed individual, for sure. And I will call her out when I don't like her behavior. But I've loved her since day one and I just can't quit her. Her sense of humor is a lot like mine; and I often feel misunderstood. So I get her. 

7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Neither can she pronounce Sonja.  She says “sahnya.

Sawn-ya-rita!

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
17 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

omg the sale's clerk is freaked.

It just came to me what is wrong with Barbara’s looks.  She has to get rid of the red hair and change it to dark brown or maybe blonde.  Between the hair and her bronze face, her whole appearance is orange.  Just my opinion.

• Love 13
(edited)
16 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

Big Apple Circus only uses rescued dogs who when they aren't in the circus live on a farm with their trainer. Thankfully the Barnum and Bailey Circus is gone. I never took my kids and I hated going when I was a kid. We went once and that was it.

That is good to know!  Yes thank god the Barnum & Bailey Circus is gone.  Horrific treatment of the animals.  There are some smaller circuses that still use animals and there are some disgusting stories out there regarding the treatment of the animals.  

17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Bethenny's custody fight is a hell of her own making. If she's so overwhelmed that she strokes out, guess who gets custody of Bryn.

From what she has said, she wants full custody because she doesn't want to have to speak to Jason ever again.  She just wants him to go away, but that's not how life works.  Her whole custody case reminds me that I don't actually like her at all.

16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don’t have that but went to a crawfish boil (780 lbs of them) last weekend. F44FCF6B-79A7-40E8-9BCD-A28B080E21EA.jpeg.5d44e3bd41cfabf59a2b148b3367aea6.jpeg

That looks good!  BUT - a seafood tower is GOD'S GIFT to the world and this doesn't compare.  

I am now needing a seafood tower... 

15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I'm kind of surprised that no one has said anything about the very long commercial Sonja and Dorinda gave for the movie Anne Hathaway is in.  After talking about the movie for an entire segment, the show cut to an actual commercial for the movie.

Oh you mean that wasn't just a regular old conversation they were having??

"That movie, the Hustle, was so funny!  I am so glad we got to see a screening of the movie, the Hustle." 

"Yes I also enjoyed the movie, the Hustle very much."  "It was very funny."

"And how about Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson, in the movie the Hustle, they were so different, but they got along so well!?"  (like that isn't the most played-out story in all comedies)

Oh my GOD it was painful!

14 hours ago, film noire said:

There seems to be a truly decent person within Tinsley Mortimer, and I hope Tinsley fights like hell for the chance to meet her.

The horses or the housewives? ; )

LOL!

I actually like Tinsley and feel for her.  BUT I cannot forget her first reality show.  You can really figure out a lot about a person by who their friends are, and her friends were awful and disgusting.  The one friend berated a maid at the hotel where she lived because she moved a remote control or something.  She was screaming at her.  All of the friends with their smug, "I am so much better than low-life poor people" attitudes they all had. 

Tinsley was getting harassed by Dale even back then, Dale wanted her to patch things up with Topper!  Topper was a real catch in Dale's eyes.  And Dale hated Tinsley's new boyfriend - I remember she chased him around some ball, yelling his name!  Tinsley finally screamed at her mom.  It was a spectacle!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10