Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: Tears of a Clown

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought Bethenny already sold the Skinnygirl brand to the Seagrams company. 

That was only Skinnygirl liquor products. In the deal Bethenny maintained the rights to use the Skinnygirl name to market other products, like her jeans. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Tins, listen to your mother.

Is this something new where they give TH shots to non HW and non Friend Of?

Dale has had multiple TH shots

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

It's bad enough that Dale is back but why is she given THs?    

I don't remember Bravo doing that we other "guests" on any of the RH shows.

Dale makes my eyes hurt.  Maybe it's the lipstick and tight skin.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

I hope they don’t give that baby their drinks by accident. 

Should call it Drunken Circus, slow down with the drinks Tins. And then there’s Sonja molesting the Circus performers. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Might I also suggest some skin care. A facial perhaps? Please tho...no botox etc.  

I was thinking that about the skincare too. She already has Botox or fillers or something going on with her face. 

I can't afford a professional facial right now, but I have this rough patch of skin that I've been exfoliating with a skin brush, actually using a decent cleanser, and some moisturizer, when I remember, like twice a week and my skin is glowing. There's no reason her skin should look so bad.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I am rarely so in tune with Ramona, but her response to Barbara's Led Zeppelin reference was mine too.

WHAT!  mock indignation 

Get the Led out is classic!

we would completely fight over the radio on a road trip

road trip fighting GIF by Nickelodeon

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

I was thinking that about the skincare too. She already has Botox or fillers or something going on with her face. 

I can't afford a.professional facial right now, but I have this rough patch of skin that I've been exfoliating with a skin brush, actually using a decent cleanser, and some moisturizer, when I remember, like twice a week and my skin is glowing. There's no reason her skin should look so bad.

Just now, ShawnaLanne said:

I can't afford a.professional facial right now, but I have this rough patch of skin that I've been exfoliating with a skin brush, actually using a decent cleanser, and some moisturizer, when I remember, like twice a week and my skin is glowing. There's no reason her skin should look so bad.

Exactly. You don’t need a good professional, you just need to keep it clean, moisturized and hope for the best. I also think that the makeup they wear for the tv doesn’t do their skin any favors. 

• Love 8

Whose baby was that at the circus?

Tins did well -- thought it would be more than that, though.

Not a fan of the circus.  Circus = clowns = creepy to me.

But, if I could have wine at the circus like they did, it might help!

• Love 15

This is the most boring episode and I love this franchise. But this episode was so bad. 

I love Tins and think she's beautiful but she looks like Joan Crawford's character in whatever happened to Baby Jane or maybe it was Bette Davis' character.  The tears don't help. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

She has looks, education and money. Poor Tins doesn’t have self esteem and bases her self worth on a man not worth her time. 

Plus a lot of drinks and deep emotions/memories of her dad. Dale was a little harsh with her stop its but that’s a southern mama for you and I think they have a lot of love for each other. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Who are all these men that want to date Ramoaner?  Why?

Especially because we know that she expects them to go down on her super early in the relationship, but won't put out until much later.

Tinsley is a mess who needs a real therapist not a TV therapist like Dr. Amador or Dr. Jeff.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Tinsley looked and acted like a wind up doll as ringmaster.

Kinda strange.

Sort of like she’s been living her life - a dolly designed to make mommy happy.

• Love 14
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

I was going to add that she had clearly been overserved.  I can relate.  Back when I drank a little, I may have cried ugly too.

Same!

Her saying that things that should be making her happy just aren’t is a clear sign she’s depressed. 

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

This is the most boring episode and I love this franchise. But this episode was so bad. 

I love Tins and think she's beautiful but she looks like Joan Crawford's character in whatever happened to Baby Jane or maybe it was Bette Davis' character.  The tears don't help. 

Bette Davis - I posted a Baby Jane gif on page 1.

• Love 6