Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E09: Tears of a Clown

• Start Topic

Fresh off of her breakup, Tinsley prepares for her appearance as the guest ringmaster for the Big Apple Circus; Bethenny has a court appearance; Ramona takes Barbara shopping; at the circus, Tinsley descends from the rafters on a spinning hoop.

Airs May 1, 2019.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why did Jill bring her dog to a tennis date? 

Edited to add:

It just came to me. That’s her emotional support dog! Like the kind they allow people to take on airplanes etc. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Why does the new driver walk like he's got a load of shit in his pants?

Part of his job is schlepping Bethenny’s shit around?

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Did Bobby take Jill’s face with him?

I think while Bobby would have left Jill with enough money to live a comfortable lifestyle, the bulk of his money went to his son.

So Jill doesn't get to do as many of those procedures - like that liquid something she was able to do before.

• Love 4

I want the names of this "largest venues" that all the "greats" played in, Lu.

She has a lot to be proud of for that, but let's not straight up lie.

2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Bethenny drives herself nuts, and then acts like her life just mysteriously gets complicated.

I couldn't handle that shit with grace.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, tranquilidade said:

Ramona did pick out nice things.  That was a nice scene.

Now she just needs a trip to the hairdresser and someone to show her how to do makeup and she'll look good.

• Love 24

Am I watching a crazy-eyed, lumbering hog/hag, who regularly wears shiny dresses that look like they come from Fashion Bug, advise someone on how to dress? And did I just see a dumb ape who is trying to sell stuff say that something was "before her time"? Big mistake--huge. Except with these nitwits who are too stupid to be insulted. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 12
(edited)

It's bad enough that Dale is back but why is she given THs?    

I don't remember Bravo doing that with other "guests" on any of the RH shows.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Now she just needs a trip to the hairdresser and someone to show her how to do makeup and she'll look good.

Might I also suggest some skin care. A facial perhaps? Please tho...no botox etc.  

• Love 10
Just now, StevieRocks said:

Am I watching a crazy-eyed, lumbering hog/hag, who regularly wears shiny dresses that look like they come from Fashion Bug, advise someone on how to dress? And did I just see a dumb ape who is trying to sell stuff say that something was "before her time"? Big mistake--huge. Except with these nitwits who are too stupid to be insulted. 

Yes, yes, you are, but it's all good. You're in good company.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Ramona has come a looooong way, style wise, in the last year or two (I'd bet real money that she has hired a good stylist), but she has a very spotty history where clothing is concerned.  Keep it light Moaner, keep it light.  

Screenshot (560).png

Screenshot (561).png

Screenshot (562).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8