Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

I don't believe in blind loyalty. If my friend swore on her children's life, I would believe her though, and I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who sold a story about me either.

What I do wonder about Lisa, is why she said she didn't properly read the article or contact Dorit.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t think Lisa and ‘Kenny’ care about being friends anymore with any of these B.H. Couples. And if Lisa is going to distance herself from the other women I don’t know how she can continue to be on this show. 

She has to find a way because how else will she showcase Villa Blanca, Pump, Vegas, VPD if she only has VPR left.

• Love 9
(edited)

Secrets from London - interesting!

(I could see PK and “Kenny” being involved in some shady stuff together back in merry ol’ England.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I was succeeding in keeping my judgemental opinions under control through out all of it.

And then she put the socks on her.

There's mothering and there's smothering.

I was afraid she'd pull a Mayiim Bialik move and the left boob would pop out

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2019 at 4:17 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Camille is a huge phony.

I agree and has she become a regular?  She seems like she's drunk or stoned most of the time but I'm not very familiar with her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Man, which editor did Camille piss off?

Camille, I think, is smarter than we are seeing.  Camille may want to be a full time housewife next year, so she's stirring the shit hard to secure her spot.

She sees that there will probably be an handless diamond or two next season - she's looking to have her hands hold it!  

• Useful 7
  • Love 16
47 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Is Teddy able to put her arms down? I am going to call her t-rex from now on. 

I was in an interview recently and I found myself using my hands quite a bit.  I never use my hands.  That's when I knew I was watching too much of this show I barely care about. #ModProblems

This episode was at least helpful to see just how manipulative they think LVP is.  I don't know if she is or isn't but I do get the frustration of thinking someone can be really manipulative and no one ever sees it because they're so good at it. (And I do think Dorit is no victim here). 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Wait.  Kyle carries her 10 year old out of bed?  And, the 10 year old sleeps in the same bed?  And, Kyle puts socks on the 10 year old?  Oh, he’ll no!

She needs that to give herself purpose 🙃

• Love 15
1 minute ago, BloggerAloud said:

Camille is loathsome but her read of nobody knowing PK and Dorit in regards to their friendship with LVP until two years ago had me cackling. As long as Camille points her venom at targets I don't like, I don't mind her.

😂

I'm curious about the history of PK's friendship with Lisa and Ken.

I know there are friends I have where there have been gaps in the friendship at times, but technically we do go back many years. My guess is that's the situation with PK and Lisa and Ken. I bet for years Kyle was a much closer friend, but that PK may have been buddies with Lisa and Ken many years ago in London. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Her 80's streetwalker outfit.

It’s Chanel dahlings...CHA-NEL. CHA——-NEL. Absolutely Fabulous... Dorit is like the real life Eddie. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 7

I wish someone would just break the fourth wall in terms of PK trying so hard to smooth things over with LVP. Instead of pretending to act confused or coy about business deals or "secrets" from their time in London, just say that PK is clearly trying to salvage a relationship so Dorit stays on the show at full housewife capacity. I don't think they'd get rid of her, especially with all the storyline she has generated and how the show has protected Dorit/PK by not having any of that pool footage on the show, but I can see PK trying to mend fences for that purpose.

• Love 17
(edited)

We just had to cut to fucking Sessa at the "celebration for the decriminalization of homosexuality in India".

Speaking of the celebration for the decriminalization of homosexuality in India, I'm guessing they did a quick as cut as that would get cringey quick.

Ken's ardent support of Lisa sounded like the ending of Psycho. She wouldn't even harm a fly!

And fuck that kitchen renovation plot.

No more kid scenes!

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 12
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Jel said:

Agreed. I mean you'd think the very basis of a friendship is trust, and if Lisa is swearing she didn't do it and had nothing to do with it, and Dorit still doesn't believe her, then there's no trust, and no basis for a genuine friendship. I don't know what kind of BS friendship Dorit wants to have with Lisa -- eating at her restaurants for free and being invited to her parties I guess.

But Lisa was frustrating me with how she was defending herself. I'd have asked Dorit, "You believe I gave the story to RO based on what?" Then let her answer and say why she thinks so. Clearly (we know from what she said to Kyle last epi) that it's at least partly based on Kyle's opinion.

PS  "love you" has become an adieu. Just like "How do you do" is a greeting, not a question. 

Not a "BS friendship" - more like a "BH (Beverly Hills) friendship".   It's not surprising that these women's friendships all seem so superficial and based on "what can you do for me" rather than truly just liking the other person and enjoyment in being with each other.

I agree with your post, though - Lisa is not good at defending herself - she should have questioned the veracity of Dorit's statements, and asked for "receipts", much like all the other women were doing with all the text messaging proof from Teddi a few weeks ago.

If there is no more proof than just a feeling that Dorit and PK (he's no innocent in this either - he also said that he was sure LVP leaked the story, because of the "nipped" word) had because of wording/phraseology used in an article, then, there is no trust at all, and therefore, no true friendship.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20

More random thoughts:

What was that ceremony Lisa did?  I mean, I know what it was for but WTH. Was anyone there actually Indian? 

So Camille mean girled everyone to Denise, including saying that Teddi should have stayed out of the Dorit/Kyle convo.  Okay.  But then she inserted herself into Dorit and Kyle's fight about PK?  Nah. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Everyone was walking like some kind of beast to get into Teddi's house (which is only nice-looking on the outside, I think)--what the hell kind of treacherous driveway do they have?!

At first I thought Rinna was drunk, but then Erika was doing a crab walk too. There was an incline but not as bad as Dorit's ski jump driveway.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

😂

I'm curious about the history of PK's friendship with Lisa and Ken.

I know there are friends I have where there have been gaps in the friendship at times, but technically we do go back many years. My guess is that's the situation with PK and Lisa and Ken. I bet for years Kyle was a much closer friend, but that PK may have been buddies with Lisa and Ken many years ago in London. 

I suspect PK and Ken have had business dealings on some level.  I did read boy George has been trying to get into reality tv and I bet  pK is trying to make it happen.  I’m not sure what the connection really is though but I think money is involved.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4

What was that ceremony Lisa did?  I mean, I know what it was for but WTH. Was anyone there actually Indian? 

It was so haphazardly tossed in there that I laughed out loud! It looked like an editing error!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I can't deny....I was tempted to find a gif of the crazy lady from GoT, breastfeeding her 10 year old.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE KYLE MADE ME GO!

I needed that gif over on the Mexican Dynasties forum.  One poster compared the bro & sis duo to Cersei and Jamie; then I said even Robin Arryn thinks the 26 year old son Adan should get off the tit.

Now I want to rewatch the BH episodes and use GoT references for the scenes.  Red Wedding.  Battle of the Bastards, etc., etc.

Edited by walnutqueen
clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Interesting that Lisa invited Erika to that party. So, Erika's I haven't heard from her since Denise's wedding was bullshit. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

What I wouldn't give to hear Paul shuffling down the hall in his squeaky shoes right about now...

Awww I loved and miss Paul.  When he got his colonoscopy and kept farting and wailing ohhhhh noooo in the recovery room.... good times.

Yay for River Bambi and Storm!  I think Kyle is weird having her 10 year old daughter in their bed for several reasons, the biggest being that I would totally rather snuggle with those 3 fabulous dogs!

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

If there is no more proof than just a feeling that Dorit and PK (he's no innocent in this either - he also said that he was sure LVP leaked the story, because of the "nipped" word) had because of wording/phraseology used in an article, then, there is no trust at all, and therefore, no true friendship.

Maybe PK wasn't sure until his friend of many years insisted on her children's life she had nothing to do with it. That would sway my opinion. I could see him thinking maybe someone in Lisa's camp leaked it unbeknownst to Lisa. I wish we'd find out who the heck did it. I don't believe Lisa did. I read somewhere another housewife did, but who?

My coworker recently used the word "nipped" in reference to an animal, and he's an American guy. 

• Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

The squabbling and then cutting to a probably tipsy Denise saying she can't wait for this camping trip made me laugh. She really feels like if you plucked a RHOBH viewer from their couch and plopped them into this show.

OMG your post just cracked me up, so true! Maybe she still thinks it's a reality show, she  just hasn't earned a script yet lol.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6