Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

I too think this is it for Dorit.  I don't see any other way for this show to continue - this storyline has been beaten to death and will continue to be for as long as she stays.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Dear Kyle, it’s too much! 

helicopter-mom.jpg

(And trimming your man’s nails is WAY too much!)

I was grossed out by that scene with Kyle and Mauricio - I mean, Mauricio is a really good looking guy, but he's got some gnarly looking toenails!  Get yourself to a podiatrist or a good manicurist, man!!!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Aside from an appearance from my favourite accessory this season - Zesty Cheese Dorito's CHA and NEL earrings - and Denise being a functional alcoholic on camera - she always seems hosed during any on-camera dinner or gathering - this one was actually pretty dull.

Was I supposed to care about Kyle bed-sharing with a 10 year old? I mean, one of her daughters thinks flushing the toilet is cleaning it. I'm not expecting much from this family and that's pretty much what they deliver: not much. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Kyle may seem too much, but when many women in her position would have nannies, and there are so many "regular" parents who don't care what their kids eat, make them be little adults as soon as possible, want them out at 18, or raise kids who end up in all kinds of trouble, I can't personally knock her parenting style. All her kids seem to be doing well, and that is saying something since they are Hollywood kids. They could have ended up like their cousins or the Kardashians, but her girls have had no scandals and go to school. I love how close her family is, and if I were to pick a RH mommy, I'd pick Kyle. 

I have always thought that Kyle is a great mom. This season I have some issues with that. She does need to teach them some independence or they will have some rough awakenings in the future. All children need some responsibilities to mature. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

I know Kyle may seem too much, but when many women in her position would have nannies, and there are so many "regular" parents who don't care what their kids eat, make them be little adults as soon as possible, want them out at 18, or raise kids who end up in all kinds of trouble, I can't personally knock her parenting style. All her kids seem to be doing well, and that is saying something since they are Hollywood kids. They could have ended up like their cousins or the Kardashians, but her girls have had no scandals and go to school. I love how close her family is, and if I were to pick a RH mommy, I'd pick Kyle. 

Hey now, Kim K is studying to be a lawyer ;-)

i do agree that it's nice to see her cook for them - that breakfast looked so nice - but the bed sharing? Eek.  

Damn I'm gonna make egg-in-the-hole tomorrow.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

That is a very good point.  She does seem to have raised the older girls well, and they are all thriving.  I think, though, she may be holding on a little too tight and going a bit overboard with Portia, as Portia is her "baby" and Kyle's way of holding on to motherhood.

I just wish that maybe Kyle wasn't so over-the-top with taking care of her kids.  But, Kyle is kind of over the top about everything, so it's no big surprise.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 22
40 minutes ago, endure said:

I wonder if Lisa and Ken are just done with this bunch and really don't care anymore....I get that, I feel the same way!

Who would know because that's how LVP has always presented herself.  I don't like the ganging up on anyone, but as I've said before - I think she brought it on herself with the way she has treated the others over the years.  In addition to being unable to apologize for everything, she also acts all blasé about any conflict with anyone - "Whatever, I don't even care anyway."  Like tonight when she and Kenny decided they were no longer friends with the other two wankers, she was immediately, "The thing about it is, I don't even care."  Since no one on this show is really friends, and different people fight each season, the rest of them at least pretend they give a shit that they are "fighting" with a "friend", but LVP boasts about not giving a care.  Which may make her the queen bee or whatever, but also explains why no one else really likes her.

13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I've never heard of "attachment parenting,"

I've only heard of it with regard to letting your kids sleep in your bed until they are way too old.  Odd to have her referenced in the same thread twice, but see:  Mayim Bialik 😄 

• Love 14
(edited)

The sleeping didn’t bother me as much as the carrying and dressing and what appeared to be utter helplessness. That can’t build self esteem and security.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 13
53 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Camille is loathsome but her read of nobody knowing PK and Dorit in regards to their friendship with LVP until two years ago had me cackling. As long as Camille points her venom at targets I don't like, I don't mind her.

I loved that!!!  I also loved Kyle agreeing with Camille, and Dorit getting all bug-eyed defensive again!!  One of these days, Dorit's going to pop her eyes so much they are going to fall out!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 11

Bambi with the tennis ball shot!  The rest of Kyle's dogs!  Romeo escaping!  Best part of the episode.

Yeah, as TenaciousWarrior stated, it did sound like Mafia laying out their 'rules'.  

Why didn't LVP reach out to Dorit before she gave the interview?  Why didn't LVP reach out to Dorit and say the Radar On Line story wasn't true and she was going to refute it???

At least we only had to endure Sessa for a few seconds.  That party didn't get much airtime.  Must have been pretty boring, just like LVP's birthday party.  Of course with the exception of Denise having to wait for LVP to show up.

Kyle is a helicopter mom.  However, those kids are turning out pretty well.  I don't get the breakfast thing or nail clipping thing but I do get shoving the socks and shoes on so your kid can eat something thing.

Yikes.  Camille.....

LVP and Kenny pick countertop and they talk about ROL gate.  Giggy 2.0 pees.  Yawn.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

need to see that divorce settlement. Does Dorit get the CHA earring and PK get the NEL earring?

I don't think either get any of the earrings - they are probably on loan from somewhere, or else they are "Faux-nel"....  😉

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

And why did he need his toenails trimmed for the photo? Oh I know, just another way to prove she is indispensable.

Wasn't the point of that whole stupid toenails thing was the audio to be implying they were having some sort of sexual relation and the gag being she was clipping his toes? A stupid, sitcom-y device.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't think either get any of the earrings - they are probably on loan from somewhere, or else they are "Faux-nel"....  😉

Hmm. FAUX and NEL would leave Dorit lopsided and she'd have her head tilted at a hilarious angle any time she wore them. I very much want her to wear some FAUX and NEL earrings now. 

ETA: I believe that Dorit's head is filled with nothing but air, therefore she has to keep things balanced with the earrings, otherwise she'll get a wicked crick in her neck attempting to do it on her own. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Wasn't the point of that whole stupid toenails thing was the audio to be implying they were having some sort of sexual relation and the gag being she was clipping his toes? A stupid, sitcom-y device.

Same as LVP sexy-talking the dog last week!

• Love 8

What if Portia never wants to sleep in her own bed?  I mean sooner or later Kyle is not going to be able to carry her around, but, how long does the sleeping together, sock dressing go on?

On another note, if I was one of those workers with Lisa and Ken, I wouldn't have appreciated the dog peeing on something I was going to have to pick up later.

• Love 23
(edited)

Dorito's fatal mistake is her refusal to ADMIT SHE THREW AWAY A DOG! PK is just trying to support his wifey but come on, admit your mistake and then go on. Jeebus, these people are just too nutso.

I had a relative whose oldest kid slept in the bed with the parents for  life! OK, the kid didn't live that long but they weren't aware of what was coming when they started the whole "family bed" idea.  Something they do in Scandinavian countries?  I don't know; just always thought how sad it was that the kid could never go to slumber parties or even have a friend spend the night.  

I think Kyle has really shit the bed again.  Dang! She's gonna be the next one to shill for Depends!

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 9

Kyle is exhausting and a professional victim.  I'm wondering if she's over correcting with her kids because of her less stellar childhood.

How dorit is skating by when she started the whole thing fascinates me.

Why is teddi there?

Denise is so sweet and naive..the shine of being a 1st year housewife.

Erika adds nothing but her talking heads are good.

I loved Merge back in the day...

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, missyb said:

Thanks for posting the link.  This makes the water even murkier.  I don't like Dorit or PK.  However, it seems like Dorit had been talking to Erika while this all was going on.  And it sounds that Sessa is just as much a famewhore as I've always thought.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

😂

I'm curious about the history of PK's friendship with Lisa and Ken.

I know there are friends I have where there have been gaps in the friendship at times, but technically we do go back many years. My guess is that's the situation with PK and Lisa and Ken. I bet for years Kyle was a much closer friend, but that PK may have been buddies with Lisa and Ken many years ago in London. 

Kyle had a valid point though.

LVP and Ken have been on this show for 10 years? Not once have we seen a shot of Dorit & PK in the background of any of these parties they've been together since 2009 or earlier. Or even just PK if according to Dorit , PK's friendship goes back 30 years.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Fl Mom said:

Not necessarily.  If someone thought I'd swear on my kids lives that I hadn't done something, I'd expect my real friends to believe me.

Well, Ramona on NY swore on her daughter's life about which table she was at at an event and was lying. This is Housewives, afterall. 

It was rather odd that Ken and LVP both did their "I'm leaving!" routine at their own restaurant.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle had a valid point though.

LVP and Ken have been on this show for 10 years? Not once have we seen a shot of Dorit & PK in the background of any of these parties they've been together since 2009 or earlier. Or even just PK if according to Dorit , PK's friendship goes back 30 years.

I do think Kyle had a valid point. Just trying to figure out their friendship history. :)

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

The sleeping didn’t bother me as much as the carrying and dressing and what appeared to be utter helplessness. That can’t build self esteem and security.

I rarely comments on kids, but I was definitely asking myself wtf was wrong with her.  And Kyle.

I was already skipping past the photo shoot and accidentally stopped on Mauricio's gross toenails and wondered wtf was wrong with Kyle for thinking anyone wanted to see that and for doing it.  Ugh. 

Edited by izabella
  • Love 18