Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: The Ultimate Ultimatum

• Start Topic

Lisa gives Dorit an ultimatum that could end their friendship forever; unresolved tension between Kyle and Dorit comes to a head at Teddi ‘s dinner party; Denise gets her first taste of Camille’s insincere ways.

Airs 4/30/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1

Is Teddy able to put her arms down? I am going to call her t-rex from now on. Kyle walk like a freakin duck. 

I bet Erica strips down all of her glam to “camp”. (Not) 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Oh Camille is being catty!

Or?  Is being truthful, catty?

Because Camille is kind of saying what we all say......

Did you catch her TH shot...she is back to the Camille Shrug...she's really smelling herself

camille_grammer-1.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did you catch her TH shot...she is back to the Camille Shrug...she's really smelling herself

camille_grammer-1.gif

lmao I caught that too. Camille always gives good TV, intentional or not...

• Love 19
1 minute ago, BodhiGurl said:

Oh - telling Dorito she loves her is the first time Lisa has ever lied in her entire life? Or just in this moment? Good grief. The drama. 

That was so funny - Ken says Lisa never lies and then she lies about loving Dorit. lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

I don’t think Lisa and ‘Kenny’ care about being friends anymore with any of these B.H. Couples. And if Lisa is going to distance herself from the other women I don’t know how she can continue to be on this show. 

• Love 18

Cripes. LVP is really pushing John Sessa isnt she? Yawn.

I just realized we haven't even seen the big group trip yet - not this upcoming camping thang, but the fancy one... oy. This season is dragging.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

EXACTLY!!  Why would you continue to want a friendship with someone who you think did something so reprehensible to you??  

So you can ride in her wake?

Edited by tranquilidade
Grammar
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10