Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Running a bit late tonight Pounders - my eating habit has been a Boost and left over malted Robin Eggs candy from Easter.  No lectures please!

Anyhow, just catching up - looks like Mercedes gives the term "a family bed" a whole new meaning.  Feel sorry for her kiddo's, they look cute.  

• Love 4

Evening Pounders! Ready for a good one? My eating habit tonight is grilled chicken, Cole slaw, rice & roasted veggies. 

• Love 4
Just now, cmpbl said:

Poor little girl having to do all of that at 11. 😞

And saying, loyally, that her mom really wants to take care of them, instead of them having to take care of her. Breaks my heart.

Because, honey, if she REALLY wanted to she wouldn't have eaten herself into helpless immobility. 

Oh Lord, getting up out of bed is so painful she then has to soothe herself by eating as much food as possible.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

What the hell is on her lip?

I’ve noticed that the lip piercing is popular with the over-600 crowd. Guess it doesn’t interfere with shoveling the food in. 

• LOL 7
(edited)

I believe the left nostril, and lip are metal studs or whatever they're called.   A huge plate of sausage, a pound of bacon, and eggs!    That's thousands of calories, and she's already talking about lunch.     Sadly, boyfriend, and sister need the family plan from Dr. Now.  

She was always a heavy child, even in the earliest picture.    How can any human being rape a child?      That explains the sisters weighing so much.     Tell me the man is burning in hell, and not hurting anyone any more.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

Hiya Pounders!!!  How are you tonight?  Eating habits tonight was an Indulgence frozen dinner, fresh vegetables, and fresh fruit.

Mercedes' legs are something else!

• Love 4

Lawdy, Lawdy, here we are again! Joining in a bit late. Wow, that breakfast plate was EPIC, all that bacon, sausage and eggs but oddly I didn't see any biscuits or bread so I guess it was low carb! 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My thoughts and prayers go to the home care aide who had her face right there while helping her shower. I hope she gets hazard pay.

Tots and pears

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Oh how horrible. Sexually abused by her father from age 11 and he did that to her sister too. 

So, do we think Lola will tell her to write that piece of shit dad a letter?

• Love 1
(edited)

Hi Pounders!!!  I may not be very snarky tonight.  My 14 1/2 year old little dog died last Thursday when I took him in for a dental. So seeing Nico’s cute little face tonight (thanks, Curly Girl) was food for the soul.

Edited by Kid
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Evening pounders and happy May Day! What better way to spend a romantic evening than watching trash tv all alone!

You're not alone, not as long as you have us, your fellow Pounders! MWAH!!

• Love 4
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

200  lbs at 13 and it's not a big deal to the mother.  Great job mom

She said "I didn't notice it".....how do you NOT notice your 200 lb. child?????

Oh goodness - another child having a child!

Put my guess in for her weight at 715 lbs.

• Love 1