Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Spoilers, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I moved to MT from CA 15 years ago, when I was house hunting I found a great community I wanted to buy into. But when I said I sold online (eBay) I was denied because of the UPS/USPS traffic it would cause. So yes,  I suspect the neighbors didn't want the added traffic an online business would cause.

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I moved to MT from CA 15 years ago, when I was house hunting I found a great community I wanted to buy into. But when I said I sold online (eBay) I was denied because of the UPS/USPS traffic it would cause. So yes,  I suspect the neighbors didn't want the added traffic an online business would cause.

I think that and they didn't want filming in the rentals, that they rented a building in Flagstaff to do filming.

• Love 2
On 12/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I can't see the neighbors being on board with ANY of those options. Isn't it zoned residential?

Believe it or not, being zoned residential does not necessarily prevent a single family home from being used as a group home.

How do I know? My mother has lived in the same house for over 50 years. It's in a planned residential neighborhood of single family homes where homes routinely sell for about $600,000. The house right next door to hers was purchased by an LLC and is currently operating as a group home for recovering male addicts, ages 18 to 25. They are allowed to have up to 10 people living there.

The neighborhood is zoned residential but that doesn't prevent non-relative persons from living there together (and those same laws would allow the non-legally-related Browns to live there together). We were stunned to discover that there is, in most places, literally nothing that stops group homes from operating in residential communities with almost no oversight or licensing required; no notice to neighbors; nothing at all. In fact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) offers specific protections to these types of homes since addiction is considered a disability and those suffering from it are a protected class.

That said -they haven't been bad neighbors. The program requires the residents to be at either school, work or attending program activities at another site Monday through Friday from 9 - 5. They have a 10 p.m. curfew. My mom seldom sees or hears them and they actually keep the property up much more nicely than the prior owners did. Last winter the residents shoveled her driveway and her walkway without being asked. They still wouldn't be my first choice of neighbors but they haven't been as bad as I feared.

What might prevent Kody's polygamist ranch from being a good place for one of these homes is its isolation. Established residential neighborhoods are really popular for for-profit halfway houses, especially ones for young people. Parents like to have their kids living in neighborhoods that look like the ones the kid grew up in. The neighborhoods also often have proximity to bus lines, educational programs and potential job sites. Halfway houses are usually trying to reintegrate their residents into society so too much isolation makes that difficult. If Kody builds that multi-family dwelling, he's probably stuck with it.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

This makes reasonable sense for why she'd be denied  living there. But why would  the cops get involved? Maybe she refused to leave? Just seems weird. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rhondinella said:

This makes reasonable sense for why she'd be denied  living there. But why would  the cops get involved? Maybe she refused to leave? Just seems weird. 

With all the phones in this fambly, somebody may have butt-dialed 911.

• LOL 7
On 12/29/2019 at 2:17 AM, Mrs Robot said:

But I don't think there's any NIMBY. This appears to be miles from the next house. I had a friend who went to a rehab in Dana Point and the house was next to the mayor's.

What neighbors? This is way out in the country. And there are many rehab places in far more populated spots. Also, I believe most of these are allowed in residential zones.

I have some familiarity with this area. It’s decently far from Flagstaff, but it’s an area that is developing. The lots they bought are on the backend of the developed area and look to be at least bordering part of the National Forest.

However, there are lots of houses in the area and it is being fairly quickly developed.  They are by no means miles from other houses. I have no idea what the zoning is, but the lots are typically big and many have horses. It’s not like a farm though, more like a small stall and area for a horse to graze. 

There’s a variety of different home sizes and styles. Some that have been there for awhile and lots of $$$ new builds, so I could see NIMBY occurring.

Edited by New2this
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

I haven't rented too often, but every rental contract I've looked at clearly stated, that they were residential use only.   No businesses, ever.  The only way you could have a business is to only have some online business, that didn't have any clients visits, and didn't require UPS/USPS to come by frequently.      I bet every landlord on Earth has noticed the businesses that the Browns have, and know better than to rent to them.   

So two of the Vegas homes sold, Robyn's at almost full asking price.   One other one sold, but after a huge price reduction, one is still languishing on the market.     The one I think is interesting is the fourth home was pulled from the market a few months ago.    Maybe they're cleaning up, and restaging for the Spring housing market?   Thanks to other posters, all four houses have been sold. 

So since all four Vegas houses sold, that story line about one wife saying she's not moving is bull?   Not a surprise.     

A rental contract would also have to include permission to film the property, and be a place where the production company could park trucks, so I bet very places would do that.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I haven't rented too often, but every rental contract I've looked at clearly stated, that they were residential use only.   No businesses, ever.  The only way you could have a business is to only have some online business, that didn't have any clients visits, and didn't require UPS/USPS to come by frequently.      I bet every landlord on Earth has noticed the businesses that the Browns have, and know better than to rent to them.   

So two of the Vegas homes sold, Robyn's at almost full asking price.   One other one sold, but after a huge price reduction, one is still languishing on the market.     The one I think is interesting is the fourth home was pulled from the market a few months ago.    Maybe they're cleaning up, and restaging for the Spring housing market? 

They have all sold now, Christine's was the last to sell in September 2019, a year after hitting the market and after price reductions in the neighborhood of $100,000.  There is such a lag between filming and real time events, it becomes very confusing.

1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So two of the Vegas homes sold, Robyn's at almost full asking price.   One other one sold, but after a huge price reduction, one is still languishing on the market.     The one I think is interesting is the fourth home was pulled from the market a few months ago.    Maybe they're cleaning up, and restaging for the Spring housing market? 

Edited by Sandy W
duplicate post
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 12/31/2019 at 2:00 PM, deirdra said:

Sorry Deirdra sometimes my tablet quotes people... I guess it's a bug or something.

Anyway... I'd like to know who died and made Robyn the "Sigher in Chief"

What is that?... EYEROLL.... SIGHHHHHH

Why the hell is she sighing?   

She's sitting on the Brown toilet errr I mean throne, she's HBIC, she's Kooties favorite, she uprooted an entire family to serve her purpose and she has the nicest house!

Piss off with the sighing already!!!

• Love 4

Why do they have to buy so much beef? 

And there's no way they are going to share a kitchen. 

I can guarantee they don't go through all that much food these days. 

Christine is acting like a Real Housewife of wherever. 

Landlord knows there's going to be filming in the house. 

The end. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why do they have to buy so much beef? 

And there's no way they are going to share a kitchen. 

I can guarantee they don't go through all that much food these days. 

Christine is acting like a Real Housewife of wherever. 

Landlord knows there's going to be filming in the house. 

The end. 

It’s cheaper to buy in bulk, especially from a family member. Even though they don’t share a kitchen, they probably share the cow they buy from Kody’s dad. I imagine they go through quite a bit of food, especially with a bunch of teenagers - they listed some of it during the talking heads...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It’s cheaper to buy in bulk, especially from a family member. Even though they don’t share a kitchen, they probably share the cow they buy from Kody’s dad. I imagine they go through quite a bit of food, especially with a bunch of teenagers - they listed some of it during the talking heads...

I think kodys dad is long dead and wasn't that ranch sold?

Maybe someone can recall?

Looked quickly and the ranch is/was named, Double Dollar Ranch. I’m not finding anything current, but laughed a bit while searching and Last Dollar Ranch came up. 😁

The episode when they visited the ranch:

• Love 2

Am I correct in the current state of things?  all 4 houses in Vegas sold (did Janelle sell any of them or were they all sold by the new real estate person?) Christine and Robyn both purchased houses in Flagstaff (after Robyn initially renting). Meanwhile Janelle still rents and we aren't sure where Meri actually lives? Is there any evidence that they are starting to actually build on Coyote Pass? Also do we know if all the high school kids attend the same school?

22 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was looking ahead on my to be recorded DVD and I think I'm two weeks a surprise pregnancy???  Anybody hearing about that?

I don't have a link it was just a blurb about that episode.

Maddie's pregnancy. Which of course since she's already given birth, isn't much of a surprise anymore!

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maddie's pregnancy. Which of course since she's already given birth, isn't much of a surprise anymore!

That's why it's a mystery to me why anybody watches these morons.  Everything has been social media-ed to death already.  There is absolutely nothing we don't already know including the fact that the Plyg Palace is a pie-in-the-sky plot device dream.

• Love 13
On 1/7/2020 at 10:27 AM, Galloway Cave said:

There are four high schools in Flag and the kids are probably attending two of them, based on the locations.

Apparently in Flag, you can choose which school you attend; it is not dictated by your address.  They are probably going to four different schools.  It also contradicts their reason for all having to flee to Flag before school started.  As their father, Kody just needed his name on one rental agreement and the kids could sign up for school.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Next 3 episodes:

A4E91FE4-EFE2-4E02-AF8E-70AF2FF6D94F.jpeg

Wow, Janelle moved from that small townhouse she was first settled in, into a 5 bedroom 4 bath 2800 square foot rental house.  Approximately the same price as her previous rental ($2800) but a lot more space.  And the only wife she is close to is Meri - she lives 1 mile away from Meri but she's still 15 minutes away from Robyn and Christine.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Many people commute 15-30 minutes to work or school every day, trips to stores etc.  So why is that such an impediment to seeing their fambly more than once every couple of months?  The real reason is obvious - THEY DETEST EACH OTHER!

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle’s first and second houses:

AD7C45F6-766B-49C3-9EB1-694471D4DBF4.jpeg

563C229D-4FF3-41BB-9CD8-0CE862500D14.jpeg

Oh, Oh, Janelle's going to have to step up her outdoor walks, she won't have the exercise of climbing stairs to the bedroom level.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Oh, Oh, Janelle's going to have to step up her outdoor walks, she won't have the exercise of climbing stairs to the bedroom level.

According to the listing, this location “has a private outdoor swimming pool for use of the neighborhood.”.  The house was rented in February. So, she surely used the pool, and just neglected to mention it, correct?

20C0DB1B-97AE-4977-8BB4-881B9523C5F1.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

According to the listing, this location “has a private outdoor swimming pool for use of the neighborhood.”.  The house was rented in February. So, she surely used the pool, and just neglected to mention it, correct?

20C0DB1B-97AE-4977-8BB4-881B9523C5F1.jpeg

A mention of it would be enough for me.  We have already seen Kody in his Speedo, I have no desire to see Janelle in a 2 pce. bikini.🏊‍♀️

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

According to the listing, this location “has a private outdoor swimming pool for use of the neighborhood.”

It must also come with an HOA fee in addition to the rent, that Janelle failed to mention when she said the rent was the same as the previous place. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle’s first and second houses:

The first house is the 2 story one?

I keep thinking they must have more money than we think, but then I remember they were delinquent with some taxes so is it a problem with cash flow and are they current now?

TLC rescued the Duggars so I wonder if they are keeping the Browns from actually drowndingk in debt.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I keep thinking they must have more money than we think, but then I remember they were delinquent with some taxes so is it a problem with cash flow and are they current now?

TLC rescued the Duggars so I wonder if they are keeping the Browns from actually drowndingk in debt.

They don't pay property taxes. They skipped out of LV to avoid paying their mortgages. If they had more money than we think, why wouldn't they have just paid the LV houses off? I get that Robyn had a litany of reasons she wanted to move and that whatever Robyn wants, Robyn gets, but this move could have been done with much less stress and angst and with much better planning if they hadn't felt like they had guns to their heads in the form of those balloon payments being due. If the plan had always been to skip out before the bulk payments were due, why wait until they had a matter of weeks to get out of dodge? Either these people are completely insane or there's some intentionally obfuscated element that makes sense of their decisions. I don't care if it's scripted or reality tv, the character motivations need to be believable and this is failing on that level (amongst others...).

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think they bring in a lot of money from the show.  Even $20,000 an episode is $4,000 per adult.   I would assume it closer to $40,000 per episode but that is just me guessing.  I think the problem is they are a minimum payment kind of peeps.  If they can make the minimum payment then they think they can afford it. 

Then a regular "that sucks" thing happens like a blown tire in a car, a prom dress, etc.  Then add in those regular extra expenses like taxes, tags/car vehicle taxes that come due once a year, the kids dues for school, etc. and all of a sudden you are $500 in the hole for the month.  

Then the idiots don't tighten their budgets to pay off the money they owe, instead, they create a new business or LLC which has no plan and cost way more money than it will bring it.  

They also have a jealousy/keeping up with the Jones' mentality with each other.  The better house, vacation, etc. proves Kody loves them the best and they are the favored wife.  Then we have middle-school minded Kody.  He is the ultimate boss and then what wife wants to say "no" to a new sports car or stupid idea.  The other wives vying for his affection will say "yes" and he gets the ultimate decision making ability either way. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

I think they bring in a lot of money from the show.  Even $20,000 an episode is $4,000 per adult.   I would assume it closer to $40,000 per episode but that is just me guessing.  I think the problem is they are a minimum payment kind of peeps.  If they can make the minimum payment then they think they can afford it. 

Then a regular "that sucks" thing happens like a blown tire in a car, a prom dress, etc.  Then add in those regular extra expenses like taxes, tags/car vehicle taxes that come due once a year, the kids dues for school, etc. and all of a sudden you are $500 in the hole for the month.  

Then the idiots don't tighten their budgets to pay off the money they owe, instead, they create a new business or LLC which has no plan and cost way more money than it will bring it.  

They also have a jealousy/keeping up with the Jones' mentality with each other.  The better house, vacation, etc. proves Kody loves them the best and they are the favored wife.  Then we have middle-school minded Kody.  He is the ultimate boss and then what wife wants to say "no" to a new sports car or stupid idea.  The other wives vying for his affection will say "yes" and he gets the ultimate decision making ability either way. 

According to the only known reports of their salaries and conditioned against the normal percentage talent is paid out of a total episode budget, they're making just over 10k an episode before taxes.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, Elbow said:

According to the only known reports of their salaries and conditioned against the normal percentage talent is paid out of a total episode budget, they're making just over 10k an episode before taxes.

I remember seeing that but I thought that was more traditional for the first (and maybe second episode).  If that is right though, they need JOBS. 

If they made 10,000 before taxes they would have made most of it as they had so many dependents and crazy tax loop holes.  

So lets say they brought in 9,000 per episode.  There has been 152 episodes.  They would have made 1,368,000.   Their houses in LV cost more than every cent they've made from TV.  That isn't counting food, bills, cars x 10, insurance for cars, gas, colleges, parties, etc.  I just don't get how they'd ever be allowed to get houses with that income considering their past credit.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

I remember seeing that but I thought that was more traditional for the first (and maybe second episode).  If that is right though, they need JOBS. 

If they made 10,000 before taxes they would have made most of it as they had so many dependents and crazy tax loop holes.  

So lets say they brought in 9,000 per episode.  There has been 152 episodes.  They would have made 1,368,000.   Their houses in LV cost more than every cent they've made from TV.  That isn't counting food, bills, cars x 10, insurance for cars, gas, colleges, parties, etc.  I just don't get how they'd ever be allowed to get houses with that income considering their past credit.  

Each wife + Kody was making 350k per season for the first several seasons. When ratings dropped off, the production budget was slashed. 

However, I highly doubt they did anything responsible with that money and we know Kody & Robyn were "six figures in debt" as of 2016. 

I have no idea how they're getting loans, etc. I think they really must have a separate source of income that we're not privy to.

• Useful 1

https://twitter.com/realkodybrown/status/1089694769087836160

As of one year ago he was publicly begging Whole Foods for an "add" gig…

15 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Link to the income statement please? 

If it's not coming directly from the Browns or TLC, it's meaningless. For whatever reason, TLC doesn't want to divulge the financial details. 

What I have heard that sounds legit is that the first season, they didn't get much. Maybe a few thousand dollars. Remember they aren't SAG actors so there's no residuals. Mama June from Honey Boo Boo stated once that the first season they received less than $10k. For the entire family and season. Jon Gosselin stated that the most they made was 24k per episode but had to work up to that. 

Keep in mind TLC isn't a big-time money network. They pay as little as possible.

So you haven't dug up any evidence that the reported figures are wrong?

Edited by Elbow
1 hour ago, Soaper410 said:

They don't have taxes withheld.  They're considered independent contractors and are responsible for paying their own federal and state taxes as well as social security, health insurance, etc.  Considering their history with money management and bill paying, I have strong doubts that they're current on those.  I wonder if and then how long it will be until we read about them owing back taxes - as so many reality tv people have found themselves in trouble for.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Elbow said:

https://twitter.com/realkodybrown/status/1089694769087836160

As of one year ago he was publicly begging Whole Food for an "add" gig…

I'd rather see authentic corroborated evidence that the figures are correct. Otherwise it's just unproven conjecture. 

We have one authenticated example of TLC's payment structure and that's from Jon Gosselin: 

1. The Gosselin family was paid in a lump sum as a family, not individually.
  2. The payments were on a per-episode basis.

The book Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World (on Kindle Unlimited) includes a portion of the TLC Confidentiality Agreement. You can see it at no charge by downloading the Kindle Sample. Here's part of it: 

Through this Confidentiality Agreement, Discovery/TLC/Figure 8 Films and Kate threatened potential blabbermouths with massive lawsuits – in the millions of dollars – that would leave them homeless, according to Kate.

Some key points from the Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement are summarized below. Anyone who signed this Agreement to be engaged by Figure 8 Films (the “Producer”) “to render services in connection with the production of the television series entitled ‘Jon & Kate Plus 8’ (the ‘Series’)” agreed to the following and more:

They would follow all of the Producer’s security procedures, and maintain and preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of all information and materials concerning the Series (whether the information or materials were confidential or not).  

They would not participate in any publicity, press releases or press conferences, or speak with the press, about the Series or Confidential Information.  

They would not sell any stories or Confidential Information about the Series to any third party. They would reject any request from any third party (e.g., journalists, media representatives, book publishers or authors, or anyone who wrote for or published on the Internet) to disclose, confirm or deny any information covered by the Agreement.

They were instructed to issue a “no comment” and immediately advise the Producer if they received any such request.

They would not participate in any way in the preparation or production of any materials, including books, magazine articles, newspaper articles, television shows, Internet Websites and any other form of media, about the Series.

They understood that any disclosure or misappropriation of any Confidential Information at any time was a violation of the Agreement and could cause the Producer and the Gosselin Family irreparable harm, and could adversely affect the reputation of the Gosselin Family, or the Series, or television ratings, and place the Producer and the Gosselin Family in breach of their respective agreements with third parties.  

They understood that any monetary damages might not be sufficient to compensate the Producer or the Gosselin Family for the unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information and that “injunctive or other equitable relief would be appropriate to prevent any improper actual orthreatened use or disclosure of the Confidential Information or other breach of this Agreement.” (In simple terms, they would get their pants sued off.)

They would not give any interviews or disclose any Confidential Information or any other information relating to the subject matter of the Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement.

They would not give interviews or disclose information about their participation in the production of the Series without the prior written consent of Producer. They would not disclose any of the following during the time they were connected with the Series or any time after their involvement with the Series had ended, “in perpetuity”: any non-public information about the Series; any information generally not known to the public that was developed by or disclosed to them by the Producer; any information the Producer told them not to disclose or confirm; and any information relating to the public or private lives of the Gosselins or of any of the Producer’s employees (this included, but was not limited to, personal affairs and relationships, the names and addresses of personal friends, personal and business schedules and appointments or the location of them, or professional or personal activities).

And this goes on and on and basically also says that this agreement is enforced in perpetuity - it doesn't end when the show ends. Which means that we will never ever hear any of the Browns, including the Brown kids, disclose their renumeration. 

I have no reason to believe that the Browns aren't subject to a similar ironclad contract. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Elbow said:

Is there any evidence that the reported figures are correct?  Where are they posted?  From whom was that information obtained?

• Love 12

As of one year ago he was publicly begging Whole Foods for an "add" gig…

Please tell me they don't shop at Whole Foods. They should be shopping at Costco or Aldi as well as Kody's Dad's Family Discount Cattle Ranch.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Please tell me they don't shop at Whole Foods. They should be shopping at Costco or Aldi as well as Kody's Dad's Family Discount Cattle Ranch.

While they talked about buying a whole cow (steer more like...) from the family ranch to save money, there also was the grand grocery shopping trip when they had the family trip to Alaska when Meri was clearing the shelves of Fiji bottled water and Kody was running everywhere for his beloved Almond Milk.  I doubt that Christine is the bulk buying coupon queen she bragged about back in the beginning.

• Love 5
On 1/21/2020 at 8:17 PM, rayndon said:

They don't have taxes withheld.  They're considered independent contractors and are responsible for paying their own federal and state taxes as well as social security, health insurance, etc.  Considering their history with money management and bill paying, I have strong doubts that they're current on those.  I wonder if and then how long it will be until we read about them owing back taxes - as so many reality tv people have found themselves in trouble for.

Oh good grief didn't even think about that.  Figured the family started an LLC and the LLC kept the taxes back for them.  

If not, I would bet money none of them are current even with the small amount of taxes based on loop hole numbers and fudging the truth about stuff. 

• Love 2
On 1/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, Roslyn said:

While they talked about buying a whole cow (steer more like...) from the family ranch to save money, there also was the grand grocery shopping trip when they had the family trip to Alaska when Meri was clearing the shelves of Fiji bottled water and Kody was running everywhere for his beloved Almond Milk.  I doubt that Christine is the bulk buying coupon queen she bragged about back in the beginning.

She probably was a coupon queen before the show started.  I did to when times were tough.  Even now I try to find a good deal.  If I can't find one sometimes I won't buy that product.

For them to do any savings on shopping they would probably have to head down to Phoenix.  What you gained in savings would be spent in gas.  Just looked up grocery stores in Flagstaff and Walmart is the cheapest place.  Sprouts is good if you shop the sales.  But to stretch your food dollars you really need an Aldi or Winco.  Smart shoppers purchase the sale items and learn to make meals with those.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

She probably was a coupon queen before the show started.  I did to when times were tough.  Even now I try to find a good deal.  If I can't find one sometimes I won't buy that product.

For them to do any savings on shopping they would probably have to head down to Phoenix.  What you gained in savings would be spent in gas.  Just looked up grocery stores in Flagstaff and Walmart is the cheapest place.  Sprouts is good if you shop the sales.  But to stretch your food dollars you really need an Aldi or Winco.  Smart shoppers purchase the sale items and learn to make meals with those.

Exactly.  I have a measly family of 4 people (plus pets and chickens) and for the entire 30 years of my marriage I have shopped for deals and in bulk with a sizeable storage and canned pantry.  I used to do coupons before they became 99% processed food or "buy 6 to save $.50" and now that my kids are grown I still shop based on sales and what is in the pantry against my weekly/monthly meal plans.

When Janelle was looking at the line drawing on Christmas she even said about a long term food storage pantry and how "we could buy in bulk again".  I suspect from the beginning of her choosing polygamy she has seen the one positive spin of many adults working together for the good of the whole.  She has always been the one pointing out over spending and the one adult who could probably live the most frugally.  Even if they live in 4 separate houses near one another or one giant monster house the best mentality for them all is going to be to pool certain resources.  Heck...they could have a food service company deliver bulk items to them and then break the large packages down into 4 separates for everyone to share.  Like Christines food stamp pantry they had in Lehi. 

But the key factor is thinking and planning ahead.  Not something the "Browns" do.

• Love 9