Leah breaks up with Jason. 💔

Jenelle's plans to take Jace on a mother-son trip go awry. 😱

Briana leaves Luis alone with Stella for the first time. 🙄

Kailyn gets child support advice from TMOG's Amber. 🤣

Chelsea tends to a sick Watson.🤒

Airs April 29, 2019

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

"She doesn't like her dad." Damn, Nova's a savage.

Jenelle can't film in North Carolina so instead of firing her crackhead ass, MTV rewards her with weekend getaways? Does she have pictures of the Viacom CEO with an underage hooker or something?

Stella's a cute kid, but Loooo-issss grosses me out. 

I just realized the Messer sisters have four marriages (including three divorces) between them and they're not even 30. I wonder if that's about average for their holler?

Kail, don't even bother with CrossFit. It's not going to do any good when you eat nothing but junk. 

Chelsea is the most useless "adult" female on the planet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Oh, Mylanta, Santa Claus!

I appreciate that they are trying not to swear in front of the kids, but I'm already diabetic and I think that sweetness is going to put me in a coma.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm a bit worried about Chelsea. I know she's always dealt with insecurity, but I haven't seen her this bad since the early days. The break-in clearly gave her a lot of anxiety. And I,think it's spiraling. Fist it was not being able to be home without Cole. Now she's completely losing her mind over strept throat and whipping Aubree up into a frenzy over it. This all just reeks of anxiety and OCD. She really needs therapy. 

I think a big part of that is Cole. Instead of encouraging Chelsea to be strong, he loves playing Captain America to her Damsel In Distress, which only reinforces her belief she's incapable of functioning without hand-holding. She wasn't even stressed out about Watson being sick as much as she was having to take three kids to the doctor and Cole not being able to leave work to help her. There's a fine line between support and coddling, and I think Chelsea's received way too much of the latter in her life. I agree she needs therapy immediately. And she needs to shut down the baby factory for a while.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Kail getting child support advise from Amber, who does not have custody of her own kid and does not even make the effort. 

Hey, she got out of bed for that podcast...

I can’t even keep a straight face on that one.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think a big part of that is Cole. Instead of encouraging Chelsea to be strong, he loves playing Captain America to her Damsel In Distress, which only reinforces her belief she's incapable of functioning without hand-holding. She wasn't even stressed out about Watson being sick as much as she was having to take three kids to the doctor and Cole not being able to leave work to help her. There's a fine line between support and coddling, and I think Chelsea's received way too much of the latter in her life. I agree she needs therapy immediately. And she needs to shut down the baby factory for a while.

Couldn’t have said it better.  I’d welcome Chelsea to live in a harder world, but that would be self deprecating.  And I’m all about bringing it on, this is the life that I chose, and I handle it day to day.  BUT, let me just tell y’all.  The day I was called to take in my son as a foster to perm, I was at work and dropped it all and drove an hour to pick him up 3 days prior of schedule.  Oh, and he had strep.  Y’all think I had a breakdown?  HELL NAW.  I drove an hour to get him, and an hour back to urgent care, then to the pharmacy, and then home.  I did not even own a thermometer!  And it all worked out and I did not cry to my daddy.  

Chelsea is on her 3rd kid, she should be into this by now.  Sorry but what else does she have to do???   She needs to stop bothering Cole at work, unless he is just looking for a reason to quit, which it seems like more and more he may be.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Couldn’t have said it better.  I’d welcome Chelsea to live in a harder world, but that would be self deprecating.  And I’m all about bringing it on, this is the life that I chose, and I handle it day to day.  BUT, let me just tell y’all.  The day I was called to take in my son as a foster to perm, I was at work and dropped it all and drove an hour to pick him up 3 days prior of schedule.  Oh, and he had strep.  Y’all think I had a breakdown?  HELL NAW.  I drove an hour to get him, and an hour back to urgent care, then to the pharmacy, and then home.  I did not even own a thermometer!  And it all worked out and I did not cry to my daddy.  

Chelsea is on her 3rd kid, she should be into this by now.  Sorry but what else does she have to do???   She needs to stop bothering Cole at work, unless he is just looking for a reason to quit, which it seems like more and more he may be.  

Exactly! Well, said. She is on her 3rd kid!  What does she mean she has never had her kids alone????

Wasn’t she bragging just a segment earlier she is a stay at home mom???

I thought it was hateful how she snapped that now Aubrey would get the throat infection and basically told her to shut up.

oh, you have 2 sick babies (or, is it only Watson?)......but, now if Aubrey gets sick this is going to give YOU a mental break...???

Let’s not worry about the children sick and  in pain.

You are the mom and supposed to be strong.

You are right!  Why is she always on the phone with her chumpy husband?

I don’t ever drive in snow......and, it looks hella dangerous....soooo, WTF??

Truck windows covered in frost, ground covered in ice and there is Chelsea.  One hand on the steering wheel, pulling into the main road...all while staring at her phone. Car full of kids. 

In the middle of a mental break.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Exactly! Well, said. She is on her 3rd kid!  What does she mean she has never had her kids alone????

I thought it was hateful how she snapped that now Aubrey would get the throat infection and basically told her to shut up.

oh, you have 2 sick babies (or, is it only Watson?)......but, now if Aubrey gets sick this is going to give YOU a mental break...???

Let’s not worry about the children sick and  in pain.

You are the mom and supposed to be strong.

You are right!  Why is she always on the phone with her chumpy husband?

I don’t ever drive in snow......and, it looks hella dangerous....soooo, WTF??

Truck windows covered in frost, ground covered in ice and there is Chelsea.  One hand on the steering wheel, pulling into the main road...all while staring at her phone. Car full of kids. 

In the middle of a mental break.

I don’t watch, I only comment.  But why would her car have frost on the front glass?  Does she not have a heated garage?  And a luxury vehicle?  

As for the road conditions, it’s her choice to live in the country.  You do what you have to do.  But most people who live in the country are prepared and acclimated for it (aka STRONG).  She lives out there because that is what Cole wanted.  So anyone who says Jenelle, Kail and Leah are boyfriend chameleons, so is Chelsea. She is not cut out for the country life as she claims to be.  They don’t even have a security system / ERS in place.  FFS, I live in a suburban area and I would never not have this.  I also have a gun and a CCW.  

Chelsea is weak AF and she needs to grow the F up.  @BitterApple you are 100% that she is a sorry excuse for an adult.  Mom of 3.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t watch, I only comment.  But why would her car have frost on the front glass?  Does she not have a heated garage?  And a luxury vehicle?  

As for the road conditions, it’s her choice to live in the country.  You do what you have to do.  But most people who live in the country are prepared and acclimated for it (aka STRONG).  She lives out there because that is what Cole wanted.  So anyone who says Jenelle, Kail and Leah are boyfriend chameleons, so is Chelsea. She is not cut out for the country life as she claims to be.  They don’t even have a security system / ERS in place.  FFS, I live in a suburban area and I would never not have this.  I also have a gun and a CCW.  

Chelsea is weak AF and she needs to grow the F up.  @BitterApple you are 100% that she is a sorry excuse for an adult.  Mom of 3.

My comment is about scenes on the show.  I didn’t know you do not watch the show.

I don’t think anyone has a heated (or, A/C) garage. I am not sure it is cost efficient.....poor insulation.....garage door and all.

My comment was when she was driving in winter snowy weather.

She has cameras and security system now.  Not sure why she didn’t have this earlier.  With all the kids......and, work trips.......I want cameras to see everything going on. 

• Love 2
Just now, Dance4Life said:

My comment is about scenes on the show.  I didn’t know you do not watch the show.

I don’t think anyone has a heated (or, A/C) garage. I am not sure it is cost efficient.....poor insulation.....garage door and all.

My comment was when she was driving in winter snowy weather.

She has cameras and security system now.  Not sure why she didn’t have this earlier.  With all the kids......and, work trips.......I want cameras to see everything going on. 

If you can afford it and live where she lives you would have a heated garage.  At the very least her Range Rover has remote start.  And if it was parked in the garage (heated or no) her car glass should have been clean.  Again, no sympathy.  I lived in MN for many years and did not have indoor parking or remote start.  Yet, I never had an issue getting myself to my job.  

If school wasn’t called out, the roads were fine enough for her luxury SUV to get Aubree to school.  It all comes down to choices.  She chose to live outside the bus route, she chose to have 2 babies in less than 2 years, so now....???

Mama Bear is weak sauce.  

• Love 8
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm reminded of her calling her dad - her DENTIST dad at work with patients in the chair - begging him to drop everything and come home (with that quivery voice of hers) and totally expecting him to do so. Yes she was a teen and yes Adumb was being a dick, but even at 16 I knew better! I've known some teen moms IRL and they all rolled their eyes at that.  Point being, she obviously has been coddled in her life to even pick up the phone and make that call.  She's come a long way, but then this. She definitely needs some "This is how grown folks deal with real life" therapy.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Umm...even if Stellita has warmed up to Louis a bit, why the hell would they leave him in their apartment alone?  He looks to shifty for me. 

Briana is so full of shit with this constantly scooping up Stella in front of Louis. "Mommy's here" yeah except for when she's flying up to NYC for some dick.

She always makes sure Luis hears it too. She's such a damn phony. "Mommy's here" she simpers. "look at me, I'm such a wonderful nurturing mother". Gag. 

8 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Why does Briana and the coven think that Louis getting every other weekend and every other holiday means “50/50?”

Geez these guys drive me around the bend. The want him to be at their beck and call, babysit Stella, fork over child support, then act all horrified when it turns out he has a right to visitation. 

@ghoulina, I agree that Chelsea seems to be in a difficult place, the break-in really shook her and I understand that. She should try and find a way to handle her anxiety. She had 3 kids, and while she seems able to cope most of the time, when things are smooth, the reality of having all three kids sick, and one still an infant, hit her like a ton of bricks. I think she would have done OK if she wasn't still on edge because of the break-in. Its scary to be broken into. She's always felt completely secure and safe. She's rattled, and of course she's overreacting.

Kail and Amber podcasting. Looked like Manatee Hour. Seriously those two are porking up fast. Kail is getting enormous. Who listens to her podcast? She is a BORE.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Chelsea has never taken her kids anywhere by herself before?  Come the hell on. That is ridiculous. 

Nathan's hairstyle is a choice.  And it's unfortunate. 

These people LIVE on their phones.

Edited by Emkat
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I agree that Chelsea was sheltered and coddled growing up. I disagree that is the reason why she was acting the way she was. She has anxiety. She's mentioned it on the show before, and as someone who also has anxiety, I can see a lot of myself in her reactions. I was not particularly coddled growing up, and I still ended up with anxiety. My college roomie had the hardest-ass, least sympathetic parents ever and her anxiety is through the roof. Point being, anxiety or a panic disorder is about brain chemistry, not coddling. 

I do, however, worry that the coddling from Randy--and now Cole--is her coping mechanism that is preventing her from getting medical/therapeutic care for her anxiety. In the previews it looked like she potentially did go to the doctor over a panic attack, so I'm hopeful that it'll get better for her and she'll get some good medicine plus coping tools. A terrifying panic attack while driving was what sent me to the doctor, finally. And it totally pushed my life in a better direction. I hope it does for her too. 

Good point, Vandy10. My first panic attack in college was poo-pooed by the infirmary nurse and my parents (I hardly ever called my parents while at school beyond a once a week check-in). My parents were the "suck it up, you don't have any real problems" type. So anxiety disorder doesn't have to be the result of coddling, necessarily.

Could Chelsea have postpartum depression and/or anxiety? It can be delayed sometimes. I do agree that Cole and Randy have coddled her, but Chelsea may need therapy to deal with her life too.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

"She doesn't like her dad." Damn, Nova's a savage.

Jenelle can't film in North Carolina so instead of firing her crackhead ass, MTV rewards her with weekend getaways? Does she have pictures of the Viacom CEO with an underage hooker or something?

“Then why does she like my dad?”  Snort!!

And Jenelle’s stupid intro like “David still can’t film so I went away for the weekend with Barb.”  What?  Unless MTV caves, which is certainly possible, this not filming thing isn’t a temporary problem Jenelle.

Oh I just got to the voiceover pre-the social media breakup BS.  Maybe if they dangled a joint in front of her face (like cartoon style, with a stick) she could get some emotion into her voiceovers?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Vandy10 said:

I agree that Chelsea was sheltered and coddled growing up. I disagree that is the reason why she was acting the way she was. She has anxiety. She's mentioned it on the show before, and as someone who also has anxiety, I can see a lot of myself in her reactions. I was not particularly coddled growing up, and I still ended up with anxiety. My college roomie had the hardest-ass, least sympathetic parents ever and her anxiety is through the roof. Point being, anxiety or a panic disorder is about brain chemistry, not coddling. 

I do, however, worry that the coddling from Randy--and now Cole--is her coping mechanism that is preventing her from getting medical/therapeutic care for her anxiety. In the previews it looked like she potentially did go to the doctor over a panic attack, so I'm hopeful that it'll get better for her and she'll get some good medicine plus coping tools. A terrifying panic attack while driving was what sent me to the doctor, finally. And it totally pushed my life in a better direction. I hope it does for her too. 

Anxiety, GAD, Panic Disorder are all mental illness.

People need to seek help with a psychiatrist.

She was suffering from paranoia which worsen her anxiety during the robbery aftermath.

No need to make excuses.

Just go get your pills and show up to talk therapy if you need it.

A nice little Valium will have you feeling good in no time! 🥳

ETA:  she might also need to hire some nanny help to give her a little break a few days a week. She hasn’t had her own body to herself for about 2 years with the pregnancies and breastfeeding. It is affecting her relationship with Aubrey.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Then [Leah] went and ruined it by not addressing it with the girls and figuring they'd find out eventually.

Even worse, to me, was how she got all grinny and coy when the kids were saying they wanted her to marry Addie's dad.  That look reminds me of a junior high girl when somebody mentions the boy she has a crush on.

9 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I don't remember her bragging, but I do remember her being uneasy that it's "known" that she's a stay-at-home mom and therefore in danger.  Well, the only reason anybody other than friends and acquaintances knows you're a stay-at-home mom is because you make your living telling them.  Deal with it.

1 hour ago, Emkat said:

Nathan's hairstyle is a choice.  And it's unfortunate.

It's just awful.  And the rash or razor burn or whatever after that guy got finished working on it?  So it's ugly AND it hurts?

12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kail, don't even bother with CrossFit. It's not going to do any good when you eat nothing but junk.

Eh, I have a terrible diet and you'd never know it from looking at me.  I just don't eat massive amounts of it--I think that's her problem.  Besides, I think 90% of it is genetics, anyway.

• Love 4

I think most home break-ins happen when no one is home. Chelsea stop being such a child. Nobody wants to steal your shit while you are home. Spending every day at her moms house is ridiculous.

• Love 10

I can relate to what Chelsea is going through.  I had a home break-in about seven years ago.  It leaves you feeling uneasy in your own home, where you should feel safe, knowing that someone had been in your personal space, gone through your belongings, helped themselves to whatever they wanted, and then left.  I was totally skeeved out.  I had only been gone for about 1-1/2 hours when it happened.  I'm sure it was an "inside job" from a resident at the complex who watched me leave, which made it even creepier.  I moved about three months later because no amount of Xanax could make me totally relax in my own home after that.  In my case, though, it was just Mr. Persnickety and I in a rented condo so moving was much more practical than it would be for Chelsea and the gang.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes when Leah was pontificating about how things just didn't feel right with Jason and never did.  Bitch, please.  Just last week you were trying to convince the "girlses" about the awesomeness of Jason and how you eventually would all be living together and trying to write a fairy tale ending to this latest relationship.  Too bad the cameras weren't rolling for the breakup, because I'm a skeptical bitch.  I kept wondering how long she had rehearsed that spiel she was peddling.  

And she's back with Germy in real time?  Didn't she cheat on Germy in the infamous deer cam scandal with her ex Robbie or some other chucklefuck?  I think Germy is a complete douche but why the actual hell would he want that cheater back?  And I don't even recall him even being the least bit patient with her dumb ass and sometimes being downright mean, so why would she want him back?  Because any partner is better than no partner?  I don't get it, on the part of either Germy or Leah.  Ugh.

These women (and most of their men) never cease to make my jaw drop and my eyes roll.  

• Love 13

"The cameras still can't film me with David around"... If I was getting the money she was per episode, most husband's would be supportive whether they was included or not. I used to hate Jenelle but now I actually worry about what her kids and her suffer at his hands. That control is insane. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Stusan said:

Oh, Mylanta, Santa Claus!

I appreciate that they are trying not to swear in front of the kids, but I'm already diabetic and I think that sweetness is going to put me in a coma.

I say "Oh Mylanta" all the time! I think I got it from Full House? #80s kid

13 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Why does Briana and the coven think that Louis getting every other weekend and every other holiday means “50/50?”

13 hours ago, Stusan said:

Math.

She should have Devoid help her. He's already demonstrated a good understanding of fractions. 

3 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

I disagree that is the reason why she was acting the way she was. She has anxiety. She's mentioned it on the show before, and as someone who also has anxiety, I can see a lot of myself in her reactions. I was not particularly coddled growing up, and I still ended up with anxiety.

It was SO clear, to me, in her scenes that she was suffering from some intense anxiety. I could see myself in her reactions as well. She's on the edge. Constantly. Everything is worst case scenario. I truly hope she gets some help, because that's no way to live. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Rebky said:

I'm reminded of her calling her dad - her DENTIST dad at work with patients in the chair - begging him to drop everything and come home (with that quivery voice of hers) and totally expecting him to do so. Yes she was a teen and yes Adumb was being a dick, but even at 16 I knew better! I've known some teen moms IRL and they all rolled their eyes at that.  Point being, she obviously has been coddled in her life to even pick up the phone and make that call.  She's come a long way, but then this. She definitely needs some "This is how grown folks deal with real life" therapy.

She does need this!! My dentist dad would never have entertained doing that for a second. The secretary would probably not even let me talk to him if he was busy with a patient! Nor would he have come to a random doctor's appointment. What do you think Cole's coworkers say? "You have to take baby to the doctor? Dude, I thought your wife stayed at home!"

and where does Chelsea find these coddling men like Cole? Most guys will ghost you if you double text!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Annamz said:

"The cameras still can't film me with David around"... If I was getting the money she was per episode, most husband's would be supportive whether they was included or not. I used to hate Jenelle but now I actually worry about what her kids and her suffer at his hands. That control is insane. 

David is a 10th level nutcase. 

I saw a photo of Janelle and Family a few weeks ago. 

David was wearing a ‘questionable’ shirt.

He is still sending out his hate signals. Same hate signals that got him fired from MTV. 

He is PURE garbage....I tell yah!

David has not only ruined it for Janelle  but also Barbara.  They are no longer needed on the show.

I agree with everyone. Next season they should not be on. Fired.

This show is a bit eff up.  They need to give those that have been there from the beginning a chance. 

Vee and Joe should be promoted to main cast.

Since the Palin chick quit...... Christina and Gary need to be promoted to full cast.... As well.  They were robbed!  Esp. With someone like Cheyenne. WTF?

PLEASE.....stop filming Javi for like a 5 second clip.   Not Necessary! Don’t need his clip! Don’t care about his new baby.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kail and Jenelle are so fucking boring. Their segments are essentially talking about each other. They have to bring in outside drama and cast from the other shows. Put a fork in it already. 

I love this title so much. Addie he kills me. "I'm glad you broke up! He didn't look like a prince." In his dumb scrubs; he sure didn't, honey. 

I find it very disturbing that Jason just walked into her house post breakup and called her sister. The Dirty John comparison seems more and more apt every week. 

Leah actually seemed pretty mature about the whole thing. I found it very astute when she said, "I feel like there was always an expectation that I could not meet." I was pretty proud of how she handled things. 

Then she went and ruined it by not addressing it with the girls and figuring they'd find out eventually. 

Brianna NEVER should have left Stella with Luis. She's trying to make a point/punish him. But it's not about him. It's about Stella. The minute she sees him, she runs crying to mom. I could not leave my baby like that. I'd leave her overnight with a snapping turtle before leaving her 5 minutes with Luis.

I'm a bit worried about Chelsea. I know she's always dealt with insecurity, but I haven't seen her this bad since the early days. The break-in clearly gave her a lot of anxiety. And I,think it's spiraling. Fist it was not being able to be home without Cole. Now she's completely losing her mind over strept throat and whipping Aubree up into a frenzy over it. This all just reeks of anxiety and OCD. She really needs therapy. 

Her irrational desire to have another baby so soon after Watson was not thought through. Unfortunately, it will not get less stressful as the kids grow. A little distance in age between Watson and Layne would have been wise for someone like Chelsea who clearly has anxiety and could probably use an occasional baby-sitter or mother's helper...poor Aubrey...she seems to be taking on the responsibility of being the nanny much like Bentley is for Maci. I felt bad for her when Chelsea chewed her out in the car.

• Love 8

Brianna:  Is she really as stupid as she seems? Why does she think it's a good idea to leave her girls with their fathers when they are little? Remember the first time she did this with Devoin? OMG! And Luis doesn't have a clue what to do nor does it look like he cares...her sister couldn't stay with Stella? Why would Brianna think this would be a good idea? It just blows my mind! And furthermore...STELLA WASN'T EVEN IN A CRIB! That baby had no business being in an adult bed that didn't even have a guard rail...I'm stunned at the lazy ass negligence.

Jenelle: What is the point of keeping her on the show? MTV needs to grow a pair and not renew her contract. David is a controlling abusive man. Jenelle is an abusive relationship and MTV needs to extricate themselves from this. If they have to spend extra money to send her to Atlanta, Kentucky and elsewhere to film her just sitting and drinking with her mom then WTF is wrong here??? MTV...just stop.

Kail: How much money does this girl make??? She's building a new home? The big ass house with a pool and huge yard isn't enough for her??? If she can afford a new build, vacations in Mexico and Hawaii then she shouldn't beef about paying off Jo. Give me a break. Speaking of Jo...what the hell is going on with his hair? 

Chelsea: Sigh...she must have  been the baby of the family because she seems to need her parents and husband an awful lot for child related things and comfort coddling...gee, grow up already! My great Grandma was a homesteader in North Dakota and she and my great Grandpa lived in mud hut and she had three babies there...no one for miles to help her. Chelsea has tons of family nearby, new gigantic SUV fully equipped, a big house and money in the bank. Get a mother's helper or sitter and get therapy and maybe take some daily naps. 

Leah: Pretty boring...but that Addie...she cracks me up.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She always makes sure Luis hears it too. She's such a damn phony. "Mommy's here" she simpers. "look at me, I'm such a wonderful nurturing mother". Gag. 

Geez these guys drive me around the bend. The want him to be at their beck and call, babysit Stella, fork over child support, then act all horrified when it turns out he has a right to visitation. 

@ghoulina, I agree that Chelsea seems to be in a difficult place, the break-in really shook her and I understand that. She should try and find a way to handle her anxiety. She had 3 kids, and while she seems able to cope most of the time, when things are smooth, the reality of having all three kids sick, and one still an infant, hit her like a ton of bricks. I think she would have done OK if she wasn't still on edge because of the break-in. Its scary to be broken into. She's always felt completely secure and safe. She's rattled, and of course she's overreacting.

Kail and Amber podcasting. Looked like Manatee Hour. Seriously those two are porking up fast. Kail is getting enormous. Who listens to her podcast? She is a BORE.  

I will probably get some side eyes  for this as well lol, I too have had my parents coddle me most of my adolescent years and I use to be the same way as a teen and run to my dad for EVERYTHING! Car overheated - cry and run to dad, flat tire - cry and run to dad, boyfriend being mean - yup, you guessed it! Run and cry to dad lol. So I have a soft spot for Chelsea. Once I got married (at 27) and had had my daughter at 29 (which most people thought I was considered “old” to be having kids) I would contact my husband for EVERYTHING as well... to the point where I’m sure I was breaking his balls constantly over simple bullshit. Because we consider ourselves best friends he has and continues to make time for me anytime I call, even if it’s for something small lol ala Chelsea. I’m a SAHM and I am very hands on with my kid, so when she does get sick I’m up all night tending to her, checking her fever, making sure she has her medicine given at the right time, making sure she’s eating well, resting and overall just trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. My husband works so I refuse to bother him throughout the night to do all those tasks. Now, I’m having my second child and I won’t lie I’m kinda scared about having them both sick at the same time (which I know will happen at some point) and I’m worried on how the hell Im going to balance both! Lol yes, most people are going to say “grow the fuck up, you’re a grown ass woman with 2 children” lol but being that I’m the one that does EVERYTHING for them when it comes to being sick, i worry that I won’t have enough hands to do both! Lol sorry for this rant, but just had to share one of my pregnancy/second kid otw fears lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Linny said:

It continues to bother me that MTV won't cut ties with Jenelle despite her abusive husband throwing off production. They fired Farrah in part due to her adult work not aligning with company values, yet they'll bend over backwards to accommodate David's power plays. Paying Jenelle to go out of state to drink with Barb is just enabling the abuse to continue. It's letting David's tactics work and simultaneously keeping Jenelle comfortable, and for what purpose? It benefits no one to see these sad scenes of Jenelle tap dancing around her husband's behavior like it's not so bad. Juxtaposing Jenelle's feeble defense of David with screenshots detailing their online foolishness makes it really clear that MTV is both funding and profiting off of a highly toxic situation. This isn't entertainment, but it's not a cautionary statement of what abuse looks, either; it's a long parade of depression and dysfunction that shouldn't be portrayed on the show any longer. 

ITA. Jenelle's segments have literally been reduced to mostly clips and screenshots from SM, sometimes interspersed with her telling absurdly obvious lies in an attempt to normalize and excuse UBT's behavior. Her life is clearly a train wreck, but it doesn't have the usual "entertainment value" because all the drama is off-screen. I would think they'd still be able to show stuff from her SM and news reports about her without her permission, so why involve her at all? Especially since the MTV money is just enabling, exacerbating, and prolonging the whole twisted situation.

4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

And Jenelle’s stupid intro like “David still can’t film so I went away for the weekend with Barb.”  What?  Unless MTV caves, which is certainly possible, this not filming thing isn’t a temporary problem Jenelle.

I caught that too. It seems that UBT is still framing his banishment from MTV as a temporary problem that can be solved if Jenelle is steadfast enough in her insistence that he be rehired and/or he is clever enough doing... whatever it is he's trying to do.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Maybe, but hasn’t almost EVERY single girl in this show claimed to have an anxiety disorder? Is Chelsea seeing a psychiatrist?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Adiba said:

Good point, Vandy10. My first panic attack in college was poo-pooed by the infirmary nurse and my parents (I hardly ever called my parents while at school beyond a once a week check-in). My parents were the "suck it up, you don't have any real problems" type. So anxiety disorder doesn't have to be the result of coddling, necessarily.

Could Chelsea have postpartum depression and/or anxiety? It can be delayed sometimes. I do agree that Cole and Randy have coddled her, but Chelsea may need therapy to deal with her life too.

Funny, I was JUST thinking about the fact that when I first left home for college at 18 (in the late 80’s), I called my parents once a week. That’s it. And this was obviously  before cell phones, email, etc. I was quite sheltered and anxious, too, but I managed. Times have certainly changed!

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Anxiety, GAD, Panic Disorder are all mental illness.

People need to seek help with a psychiatrist.

She was suffering from paranoia which worsen her anxiety during the robbery aftermath.

No need to make excuses.

Just go get your pills and show up to talk therapy if you need it.

A nice little Valium will have you feeling good in no time! 🥳

ETA:  she might also need to hire some nanny help to give her a little break a few days a week. She hasn’t had her own body to herself for about 2 years with the pregnancies and breastfeeding. It is affecting her relationship with Aubrey.

Good luck getting many doctors/psychiatrists to prescribe Valium or any other benzodiazepines these days. And wasn’t Chelsea rumored to be taking some kind of stimulant for weight loss? Could be more going on here.

• Love 7

We had a break in at work and they broke into my desk for the petty cash box.  It really bothered me every time I sat in that chair and every time I opened that drawer thinking 'he/she was right here' so I kind of understand.

Having somebody in my home would be over the moon for me. 

I feel so bad for Chelsea and her family.  Personally I think they will move where she feels safe.  I'm glad her mother is being so supportive. 

MTV is just waiting for Janelle and David to split up.  All the signs are there and lets face it Janelle and Barbara have provided hours of entertainment over the years.

Kail and what's her name.  Really.  I was surprised I didn't see a bed on Amber's back because I always thought it was attached.  And she brought the gentle Giant with her. 

Where is Kail getting all the money from?  Are her hair products that popular?   I don't know how accurate this is but there's this.  https://www.thewealthrecord.com/celebs-bio-wiki-salary-earnings-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024-2025/tv-personality/kailyn-lowry-net-worth/

Nеt Wоrth & Еаrnіngѕ Ѕhе еаrnеd а ѕаlаrу оf $35,000 реr еріѕоdе оf Тееn Моm 2, whісh gаrnеrѕ аrоund $400,000-$500,000 реr ѕеаѕоn. Араrt frоm ТV ѕhоwѕ, ѕhе еаrnѕ quіtе а lоt bу рrоmоtіng brаndѕ аnd рrоduсtѕ оn ѕосіаl mеdіа whісh ассоuntѕ fоr $100,000 реr аnnum. Ѕhе іѕ аlѕо а wrіtеr whо hаѕ wrіttеn а Nеw Yоrk Тіmеѕ bеѕtѕеllеr, whісh wоuld оbvіоuѕlу hеlр іnсrеаѕе hеr fоrtunе. Тhе еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf thіѕ bоld аnd multі-fасеtеd wоmаn іѕ соnѕіdеrеd tо bе аrоund $2 mіllіоn. Веіng іgnоrеd bу hеr fаmіlу, Каіlуn ѕtооd ѕtrоng аnd fоllоwеd hеr hеаrt wіthоut fеаrіng thе ѕосіеtу. Тhіѕ іѕ whаt hаѕ mаdе hеr а ѕuссеѕѕful асtоr, wrіtеr, аnd аn еntrерrеnеur. Rіght nоw ѕhе hаѕ mоrе thаn 1.3 mіllіоn fоllоwеrѕ оn twіttеr whісh іѕ quіtе аn асhіеvеmеnt fоr а gіrl whо wаѕ fruѕtrаtеd wіth lіfе whеn ѕhе wаѕ а tееnаgеr.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe, but hasn’t almost EVERY single girl in this show claimed to have an anxiety disorder? Is Chelsea seeing a psychiatrist?

Yeah, the girls have claimed many things over the years. Amber says she's bipolar, Kail said she was being tested for bipolar II at one time, Leah's said she has anxiety (monkey!) and narcolepsy, and Janelle says she's got anxiety. I certainly think something's off about Amber and Janelle, but I don't know enough about the Cluster B to say what. But I do know about anxiety.

And I saw some of myself directly mirrored in Chelsea during that car scene. That's not fun to admit because it's not my best behavior I was seeing reflected back at me, but it is how I act sometimes when my anxiety flares. Even though I'm a very different person from Chelsea--very independent, better educated, older, only one kid to wrangle, and I have coping tools--sometimes my anxiety bites me in the butt. There's no perfect cure. But hopefully we'll see Chelsea taking some steps to help herself in the next episode. It's no fun for her to live untreated, and it's definitely no fun for her kids. Aubree is old enough to consciously pick up on Chelsea's anxiety, and the babies probably pick up on it subconsciously. My biggest fear is instilling an anxious outlook on the world into my son. I'm not sure if Chelsea yet realizes how it can affect the kids.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Yeah, the girls have claimed many things over the years. Amber says she's bipolar, Kail said she was being tested for bipolar II at one time, Leah's said she has anxiety (monkey!) and narcolepsy, and Janelle says she's got anxiety. I certainly think something's off about Amber and Janelle, but I don't know enough about the Cluster B to say what. But I do know about anxiety.

And I saw some of myself directly mirrored in Chelsea during that car scene. That's not fun to admit because it's not my best behavior I was seeing reflected back at me, but it is how I act sometimes when my anxiety flares. Even though I'm a very different person from Chelsea--very independent, better educated, older, only one kid to wrangle, and I have coping tools--sometimes my anxiety bites me in the butt. There's no perfect cure. But hopefully we'll see Chelsea taking some steps to help herself in the next episode. It's no fun for her to live untreated, and it's definitely no fun for her kids. Aubree is old enough to consciously pick up on Chelsea's anxiety, and the babies probably pick up on it subconsciously. My biggest fear is instilling an anxious outlook on the world into my son. I'm not sure if Chelsea yet realizes how it can affect the kids.

I love you for this!!! I wish more of us spoke up about these anxiety issues that happen, even to the best of us. I can openly say I’ve been there done that. Being in the same boat as you, older, better educated and so far only 1 kid and now (one on the way 😉) and Ive found myself in this situation more than once. I worry now about worrying later when my second child is here! Lol so that’s gotta tell you something lol. I worry about sending my worrying vibes to my 8 year old, and I worry about how crazy I look to the rest of the people who don’t deal with anxiety. That’s a shitload of worrying lol anyway, glad to hear I’m not the only one! Your post was spot on. 

Edited by JuliesMommy
I love that I put “you’re” instead of “your” all in the same post that I mentioned being better educated lol
  • Love 7

"I agree that Chelsea was sheltered and coddled growing up. I disagree that is the reason why she was acting the way she was. She has anxiety. She's mentioned it on the show before, and as someone who also has anxiety, I can see a lot of myself in her reactions. I was not particularly coddled growing up, and I still ended up with anxiety. My college roomie had the hardest-ass, least sympathetic parents ever and her anxiety is through the roof. Point being, anxiety or a panic disorder is about brain chemistry, not coddling. "

The thing is that Chelsea and all the other Teen Moms have the financial resources to help mitigate their stress.  I have a friend who is  extremely financially successful, as is his wife.  They have a full time nanny for each of their children, plus a college student who comes to handle the night shift and nannies for the weekend.  If Chelsea can't handle three kids by herself, the MTV money could be used to bring in as much help as she needs.  And she can spend that time one-on-one with one of her kids or better yet in therapy.  But calling Cole, Randy and her mom all the time for help seems like a way worse way for her to live her life, and not a great example to set for her children.  She can hire a nanny and still stay very involved.

• Love 7

The whole Brianna/Luis situation was ridiculous. So she wants to "put him on child support" until she realizes he may have a right to 50/50. She wants him to come babysit under the pretense that he spend time with his child but she doesn't want him to have any sort of custody? If she withdraws the child support, Luis should just go to the court himself and file for custody. I know he won't since he's a deadbeat, but it would be awesome if Briana and the Coven would have to let him have Stella every other weekend because the court says so. Sadly, this is Luis and I don't foresee that happening. The whole "Mommy's here" bit is ridiculous.

FIRE JENELLE!!!

• Love 11

That Addie is too damn grown!! So worried about how cute somebody is and all those hand motions and whatnot. Its a HARD no for me dog. 

I felt bad for Chelsea having a sick baby 😞

Briannas soggy bag booty is even dumber than she is.

Kailyn looks really bad,  guys. I think she keeps trying to surgery herself a shape but still eating a bunch of bullshit soooo no. 

• Love 10