Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: In It to Twin It

On 4/28/2019 at 8:34 AM, absolutelyido said:

They seemed to dial the goofing around to 11 this episode, and I agree it was annoying. I didn't feel like I had any idea what either room was going look like until the reveal because they showed so little of what was going on in the rooms and so much goofing around. It's supposed to be a design show.

WOW, this is how I am feeling.   This new tradings spaces is all about goofing around and not really designing.   I don't even look forward to it anymore.

• Love 1

I agree with everyone about the rooms being tasteful but not outstanding. What I don't understand at all is where the $2000 dollars is being spent. They're painting existing furniture, making mdf headboards they cover themselves, and all the other things they've always done to save money. I know prices in general have gone up since the original Trading Spaces but they haven't doubled. Please tell me Hildi didn't spend hundreds of dollars on those blue chairs!

• Love 1

This episode has inspired me to do a huge dirty pour artwork for my dining room- navy, gold, and light blue.  I haven't done it yet but I'm looking at lots of tutorials online.  I also want to do one for my kids' play room in pink and green.  I'm obsessed now!!!!!  I might even do a small one for my kitchen or even set up an etsy shop!  It was hands down my favorite thing they have done on any Trading spaces episode EVER!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

This episode has inspired me to do a huge dirty pour artwork for my dining room- navy, gold, and light blue.  I haven't done it yet but I'm looking at lots of tutorials online.  I also want to do one for my kids' play room in pink and green.  I'm obsessed now!!!!!  I might even do a small one for my kitchen or even set up an etsy shop!  It was hands down my favorite thing they have done on any Trading spaces episode EVER!

Good for you! And that's the kind of thing that used to be fun to watch on Trading Spaces and rarely is anymore. I wish they would cut down on the antics and get back to what was good about the show.

• Love 5