Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E23: What I Did for Love

• Start Topic

Station 19 crossover episode!

Maggie treats someone from Station 19; Jo learns a hard lesson; when working with a family that is seeking asylum, Meredith makes a call that could jeopardize her career.

Promo:

Original Canadian air date: 5/2/19
Original U.S. air date: 5/2/19

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

This week's musical title inspiration is from A Chorus Line!

Priscilla Lopez from the original 1975 Broadway cast:

The original Broadway cast of Hamilton performing What I Did for Love on the 40th anniversary of A Chorus Line's opening night (which was at the same theater as Hamilton). You may recognize Ariana DeBose from So You Think You Can Dance, Bring It On, Pippin, Motown, A Bronx Tale, and most recently in the new Donna Summer musical!

• Love 5

Is Deloser going to be on every case Meredith is on now? Talk about being forced. This coupling is the equivalent of cold, bland oatmeal. At least when Meredith worked with Derek, she was actually learning something and the cases were interesting. Ahhh, the good old days.  

Station 19 is no Private Practice and therefore I don't care about the crossover "events". 

Koracick is great. It's a shame he's wrapped up in the Owen/Teddy saga. 

Meredith could've done that little girl's surgery pro-bono in the interim instead of insurance fraud. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened on the show, and it would've bought them time to figure out how to proceed with any followup treatment. But alas, it's all for the after school special. 

• Love 18

This was not good. Too much stuff that doesn't interest me at all. I skipped all the scenes with the firefighter patient. Same with Contacts and HAOG.

So DeLuca told Meredith he loves her? Does that mean they can break up now? Or does Meredith need time to process and figure out her feelings and then she's gonna say it back? Ugh God I hope not. I want both of those characters to be free of this stupid story.

I don't know what's going on but Justin's acting in that scene in Bailey's office was really bad. Is it maybe the lame material he's given that makes Justin not care? I love Alex/Justin, but this was not good.

I'm getting tired of this Jo story. It's been going on for weeks and we still have zero insight in her thoughts and feelings. If this were a book it could work, but since this is a TV show we need words and dialogues to understand a character. But Jo doesn't talk and the whole thing is just getting old. Camilla's acting isn't always the greatest, so that doesn't help.

I liked Koracik until they paired him up with Teddy. Now I just want both of them to leave.

Last but not least, the biggest WTF moment to me was about Owen. Did they seriously build a cliffhanger around the question who Owen will confess his love to? Amelia or Teddy? Are they seriously acting like he isn't the worst and does actually deserve either of these women? You gotta be freaking kidding me. I don't care about his weak half-assed redemption story about instant therapy success and a stupid sob story about how he doesn't let joy into his life, because his dad died. Give me a break! Amelia and Teddy are way too good for him. And I say that as someone who only gives half a crap about the former and none at all about the latter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, GSMHvisitor said:

This was not good. Too much stuff that doesn't interest me at all. I skipped all the scenes with the firefighter patient. Same with Contacts and HAOG.

So DeLuca told Meredith he loves her? Does that mean they can break up now? Or does Meredith need time to process and figure out her feelings and then she's gonna say it back? Ugh God I hope not. I want both of those characters to be free of this stupid story.

I don't know what's going on but Justin's acting in that scene in Bailey's office was really bad. Is it maybe the lame material he's given that makes Justin not care? I love Alex/Justin, but this was not good.

I'm getting tired of this Jo story. It's been going on for weeks and we still have zero insight in her thoughts and feelings. If this were a book it could work, but since this is a TV show we need words and dialogues to understand a character. But Jo doesn't talk and the whole thing is just getting old. Camilla's acting isn't always the greatest, so that doesn't help.

I liked Koracik until they paired him up with Teddy. Now I just want both of them to leave.

Last but not least, the biggest WTF moment to me was about Owen. Did they seriously build a cliffhanger around the question who Owen will confess his love to? Amelia or Teddy? Are they seriously acting like he isn't the worst and does actually deserve either of these women? You gotta be freaking kidding me. I don't care about his weak half-assed redemption story about instant therapy success and a stupid sob story about how he doesn't let joy into his life, because his dad died. Give me a break! Amelia and Teddy are way too good for him. And I say that as someone who only gives half a crap about the former and none at all about the latter.

Who will Owen give his rose to? #teamamelia or #teamteddy 

tune in next week for the exciting conclusion! 

• LOL 20
  • Love 1

That poor woman, not only having the hopes of saving her son crushed, but also needing to deal with a hysterical doctor and comforting her.

I thought that Hot Asian Ortho Jerk was supposed to be leaving? Why is he still here? Gah. 

I have a really, really hard time deciding what is it that I care less about: Station 19 or who Owen is going to proclam his love to. And while we're at it, no matter who the "lucky" woman is, I have just one thing to say: screw you, Owen.

• Love 17
(edited)

BEST:  Owen alone realizing that he’s the Loser while Amelia and Teddy have the time of their lives with great guys 

WORST:  Owen about to time bomb someone’s life because he’s BETTER.  Never mind I’ve been in therapy forever and I never had Owen’s problems and I’m still not better but Owen is better.

The rest of the episode was a train wreck:    Meredith committing insurance fraud, Deluca being Deluca, Jo being Jo.  Maggie being Maggie

5 minutes ago, dmc said:
Edited by dmc
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, dmc said:

BEST:  Owen alone realizing that he’s the Loser while Amelia and Teddy have the time of their lives with great guys 

WORST:  Owen about to time bomb someone’s life because he’s BETTER.  Never mind I’ve been in therapy forever and I never had Owen’s problems and I’m still not better but Owen is better.

The rest of the episode was a train wreck:    Meredith committing insurance fraud, Deluca being Deluca, Jo being Jo.  Maggie being Maggie

The stories were just all bad. Especially by the time Jo's break down happens, at that point, it's pretty much drag her into Owen's miracle shrink and lock her in there until she FUCKING TALKS! Really, they couldn't do Pro Bono? Why not? Done it before? Oh... that's right DRAMA that is completely forced. Yeah, ABC, start wrapping up the show. 

• Love 7

Sweet.  Jesus.

First of all:

giphy.gif

I'm Mulder, Krista Vernoff is Scully, and Glasses is that tiny, horrible yapping dog.

Owen is all better now!  Either Amelia or Teddy is about to be a very lucky woman and should immediately dump whichever lovely boyfriend she has to collapse into Owen's possessive, entitled arms!  I can't wait for the wedding!

giphy.gif

Station 19?

giphy.gif

Meredith the Sun forgoing an obvious pro bono case to commit insurance fraud with no consequences?

giphy.gif

There is no way that dipshit in Winnipeg wouldn't have known Autism Boy needs blood since the damn database he's in would specify that, so her call to Jo was simply a means to an end for Jo's collapse, and

giphy.gif

I just can't anymore.

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

Sweet.  Jesus.

First of all:

giphy.gif

I'm Mulder, Krista Vernoff is Scully, and Glasses is that tiny, horrible yapping dog.

Owen is all better now!  Either Amelia or Teddy is about to be a very lucky woman and should immediately dump whichever lovely boyfriend she has to collapse into Owen's possessive, entitled arms!  I can't wait for the wedding!

giphy.gif

Station 19?

giphy.gif

Meredith the Sun forgoing an obvious pro bono case to commit insurance fraud with no consequences?

giphy.gif

There is no way that dipshit in Winnipeg wouldn't have known Autism Boy needs blood since the damn database he's in would specify that, so her call to Jo was simply a means to an end for Jo's collapse, and

giphy.gif

I just can't anymore.

giphy.gif

GLASSES LOLOLOLOLOLOL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 7

Maybe I missed something, but this seemed strange.  Ripley arrived at Grey/Sloan via ambulance, with NotGlasses riding along (conveniently a private ambulance and not an Aid Car where he (Ripley) would have been recognized immediately, but I can let that go, as there could be an arrangement where privates handle some calls in Seattle).  Then after he sneaks out, somehow he is driving his Seattle FD-issued vehicle!  Where did it come from?

#ShondaMagic

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I refuse, again, to stay tuned for whatever happens on Station 19. Not interested and having 3 firefighters stand around and try to figure out who their chief is dating, etc. just made firefighters look dumber. I don't watch Station 19 so I'd prefer to maintain the understanding that firefighters do things like fight fires and not act like interns on Grey's.

please end Glasses/HOAG. I don't buy the relationship AT ALL so I cannot at all be interested/moved in Glasses attempts to be supportive, etc. They are both awful characters and not well acted.

There were actual Maggie moments that were not annoying but those are always, for me, when she's practicing medicine. I don't know why Avery has grown out his hair but it's not a good luck and they still have no chemistry.

Still not into Meredith and Deluca. And the insurance fraud idea was so stupid. Just do the surgery and work on fundraising/figuring out some way to address the bill. There is no way Meredith would think insurance fraud was a good way to go for so many reasons--not to mention the ethical issues on having false medical records, not to mention her daughters issues when she shows up for treatment and people pull her (false) medical history.

• Love 18

I hope nothing Grey's-important happened on Station 19, because I just couldn't muster the interest in watching.

Getting really tired of the Jo storyline. I thought the episode where she met her birth mom was excellent, but we need some progress toward her opening up to someone about what happened. I was so hoping that the episode would end with her being temporarily committed to psych so that she can get some help. And Alex is my very favorite character on the show, and he's not getting much to do. It took a while for the Jolex relationship to grow on me, but I really liked them together until this latest development.

I agree that Mer should have done the surgery pro bono; it made no sense that she would commit insurance fraud. And are we returning to Meredith 1.0 with her fleeing the room after DeLuca said he loves her?

Koracik has become one of my fave characters, and I really hope they make him a regular. I think he and Teddy are good together, which means the show will probably force Teddy and Owen together, despite all the evidence that they don't belong. 

Nico bores the crap out of me, and I just don't think the relationship with Glasses is compelling. Really hoping they send the character away to another fellowship, or whatever it is he's applying for.

• Love 12

I also was completely annoyed with the idea of the fire chief bolting to chase down this Vic person who apparently won't respond to texts. So you're idea to show love is to drive across town risking your life and the lives of everyone else around you who you may plow into should you pass out??? very romantic. "He loved you so much; isn't it romantic that he did that and oh well about that family of 4 that he crashed into. . ." A grown person would do that?? Vic, I don't know you or anything about your character but this guy is not right in the head. Stay away.

• Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, GSMHvisitor said:

Seriously. I want Amelia AND Teddy FAR AWAY from Owen. My secret hope is that this is a fake out and he's going to Europe to tell Cristina that he loves her. Off camera. Sadly, that's not going to happen with Leo in the picture. Cristina would have zero fucks to give about Owen with a toddler attached to his hip. 

I fear that it's going to be Teddy, and I like her with Tom. Just the fact that Tom made the sweeping gesture of getting her a place to nest in when the baby comes, means that he's about to get his heart broken. Amelia is just into Linc for the sex, right now. Blowing him off would just be a blip (even though I like them together, as well). Teddy blowing off Koracick would be more dramatic.

Owen needs to be alone. Why does he constantly HAVE to have a love interest whose face he can inhale?

ETA: Did anyone else want to reach into their TV and wash Jo's greasy, unwashed Hair of Extreme Depression? It was distracting. I'm also over her. Yeah, it sucks that you had shitty birth parents and a fucked up childhood. It really sucks that you were conceived in violence. Now, tell the man that loves you about it. Take a shower. Go see Owen's shrink.  

Zola is all that and a bag of chips. LMAO. 

Insurance fraud? SO unnecessary. I know that they were trying to emphasize the atrocities currently happening with family separation and immigration, but they could have done this with Meredith NOT committing fraud. 

I can't help it. I love me some Italian boy DeLuca.

And can Levi STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS. God, he's annoying. 

And because I seem to be in an F Bomb mood today, I had ZERO of those to give, and fell asleep five minutes into the Station 19 crossover episode. Did anything Grey's worthy happen?

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 11

Of course Owen now has a moment of clarity regarding who he wants now that he knows Amelia has moved on and he wasn't able to break up Teddy and Tom.  

Also, his therapy isn't as effective as he thought it he is still so self centred that he thinks that it's all about who he wants.  Neither woman has been sitting around waiting for him to figure things out.

Of course, maybe his true love is Christina and he jets off to Switzerland, never to be seen on Greys again?

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Of course, maybe his true love is Christina and he jets off to Switzerland, never to be seen on Greys again?

that would a good outcome.

The only other unexpected outcome would be for him to announce his love to someone else--hey, turns out Owen is in love with Meredith, Jo, Maggie. . . that would be funny. It would make no sense but would be more interesting than Amelia or Teddy.

• Love 6

Another terrible episode.  No one cares about Station 19.  No one cares about Glasses being too stupid and rambling about how he's new to being gay and didn't mean to out someone. Oh wait. He didn't out anyone. 

I only like Station 19 pop-ups when it gets Ben involved in the plot. How is he the one who notices Jo is a trainwreck? Alex and Jackson both knew she was drunk at work an episode or two ago. Now they're just ignoring that?

Meredith being reckless and shortsighted.  Oh good. A new plotline. We haven't done this one 5 or 6 times already. Oh wait, we have. But she's the sun so it will all be fine so why even bother trying to make it a thing.  

19 hours ago, GSMHvisitor said:

OMG! That was hilarious! Deluca is the kind of guy who likes to fall in love! haha! The look on Mere's face when he declared his love was freakin' priceless! She does NOT reciprocate those feelings and she is not going to have to consider anything. Haha! I don't know why anyone freaked out that this thing with Mere and Deluca was anything but a fling on Mere's part. That was just too funny!

Anyway-- the rest of your post is spot on. I don't like the character Jo and her issues are just....I don't know? Cuz the show doesn't tell us anything! We see her talking to people but WE don't get to hear what the hell she is saying!

Alex unfortunately is being dragged down by Jo.

Anything with Owen is just a mess.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Poor Cristina, in that case. She'd most definitely turn him down. I do feel like, although we haven't seen her in years, that she wouldn't be the person to take Owen back, especially with him having two kids now. 

I stand by my opinion that Owen's only endgame isn't romantic; it's with his two kids and that's all that he really needs. His kids and his career are really the things that define him, not any woman. He doesn't need to be with Teddy to be happy. But...I think it's pretty clear that it's Owen and Teddy. 

The only thing I want is for Owen/Teddy to leave after their daughter's born and for Tom to become a series regular...or at least guaranteed to stick around.

2 minutes ago, taanja said:

OMG! That was hilarious! Deluca is the kind of guy who likes to fall in love! haha! The look on Mere's face when he declared his love was freakin' priceless! She does NOT reciprocate those feelings and she is not going to have to consider anything. Haha! I don't know why anyone freaked out that this thing with Mere and Deluca was anything but a fling on Mere's part. That was just too funny!

It really is funny to see that Meredith didn't seem to consider this a serious relationship and Deluca did. But, at the same time, it's no surprise. I feel like they have portrayed this as a fun thing for Meredith. I just hope that it stays that way and she doesn't give in. I don't see their relationship as anything serious or long-term. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

Owen is all better now!  Either Amelia or Teddy is about to be a very lucky woman and should immediately dump whichever lovely boyfriend she has to collapse into Owen's possessive, entitled arms! 

This is spot-on.  I felt so annoyed by the idea that this is probably what the show has set up.  Plus he's already confessed his love to both those women, even flying to Germany once upon a time and also marrying Amelia and cohabiting after getting divorced, so yet another round of this. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Of course Owen now has a moment of clarity regarding who he wants now that he knows Amelia has moved on and he wasn't able to break up Teddy and Tom.  

Also, his therapy isn't as effective as he thought it he is still so self centred that he thinks that it's all about who he wants.  Neither woman has been sitting around waiting for him to figure things out.

Ugg, this!!  So you've supposedly dealt w/your issues, Owen - great.  Now you'll be ready for the next woman you meet. But for you go announce your supposedly love for Amelia or Teddy when they have moved on and are happy is just selfish as shit.  Any while sending O off to Cristina would solve the problem, I hate to even think about her with him even offscreen, LOL. I hope Cristina is kicking ass professionally and is with some hot guy who's also supertalented [in medicine or whatever] and they happily have determined to never have children. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, deaja said:

Another terrible episode.  No one cares about Station 19.  No one cares about Glasses being too stupid and rambling about how he's new to being gay and didn't mean to out someone. Oh wait. He didn't out anyone. 

But he did out someone.  That guy wasn't gay, but dating a woman who was a subordinate and not everyone knew about it.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

But he did out someone.  That guy wasn't gay, but dating a woman who was a subordinate and not everyone knew about it.

True. He was dumb either way. But I was referring to his brief panic before they said Vic was a woman.  I'm just over the glasses character - I was never a huge fan and it seems they've put him more prominently this season but with no real direction of where they wanted to take him.

1 minute ago, deaja said:

True. He was dumb either way. But I was referring to his brief panic before they said Vic was a woman.  I'm just over the glasses character - I was never a huge fan and it seems they've put him more prominently this season but with no real direction of where they wanted to take him.

here here; I hate when we get "bumbling idiot characters that no one can imagine finishing college let alone med school." If you were interviewing med students for residency slots, would you pick this guy? No. The original 5 had their strengths and weaknesses but none was a complete idiot. George was the closet to "no confident bedside manner" but he wasn't a moron.  I so prefer real characters with flaws but who seem like real people.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Yeah. He could have simply said that the guy collapsed while he was buying flowers. There was absolutely no need to mention the name of the person he was buying flowers for. That was so immature. But then again, so is Contacts.

I think the lucky lady winning the Owen's Love Lottery is Teddy, mostly because he interacted with Amelia a lot more in this episode and that is probably a red herring. OTOH, he did say that he "doesn't feel guilty" about wanting her, which may point towards Amelia as I think he feels entitled to Teddy and wouldn't feel any guilt about it whatsoever. But hey, maybe he wants BOTH of them. It wouldn't be out of character, actually.

Maggie and Jackson are just background noise at this point. Are we supposed to be invested in their relationship? Because the show has certainly never given us any reason to. 

Edited by Joana
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The only thing I want is for Owen/Teddy to leave after their daughter's born and for Tom to become a series regular...or at least guaranteed to stick around.

Yes, please!  I don't really want Teddy to be inflicted with Owen even though I can't stand her, but someone has to take one for the team and take him away.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

that would a good outcome.

Only if, as Owen's headed to the airport, he and Glasses hit each other with their cars and die and I see their lifeless bodies and Leo is raised happily by Amelia (and Linc) and Teddy and Tom happily raise her baby.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, deaja said:

'm just over the glasses character - I was never a huge fan and it seems they've put him more prominently this season but with no real direction of where they wanted to take him.

I agree with this. Also, they got rid of Arizona and April to give us...Glasses??? Lame.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I refuse, again, to stay tuned for whatever happens on Station 19. Not interested and having 3 firefighters stand around and try to figure out who their chief is dating, etc. just made firefighters look dumber. I don't watch Station 19 so I'd prefer to maintain the understanding that firefighters do things like fight fires and not act like interns on Grey's.

please end Glasses/HOAG. I don't buy the relationship AT ALL so I cannot at all be interested/moved in Glasses attempts to be supportive, etc. They are both awful characters and not well acted.

There were actual Maggie moments that were not annoying but those are always, for me, when she's practicing medicine. I don't know why Avery has grown out his hair but it's not a good luck and they still have no chemistry.

Still not into Meredith and Deluca. And the insurance fraud idea was so stupid. Just do the surgery and work on fundraising/figuring out some way to address the bill. There is no way Meredith would think insurance fraud was a good way to go for so many reasons--not to mention the ethical issues on having false medical records, not to mention her daughters issues when she shows up for treatment and people pull her (false) medical history.

Station 19 is a NO GO

1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

I agree with this. Also, they got rid of Arizona and April to give us...Glasses??? Lame.

He’s just annoying 

• Love 1

Several years ago, I used to really enjoy this show. I now can't find one thing to like - it's almost like a parody of the early days. The characters, the writing, the dialogue are all just so awful it's embarrassing. It should have exited gracefully a few seasons ago.....

• Love 8

I know Grey's whole mission statement is uber-drama and extremely unlikely situations cranked up to 11, and I usually just go with it, but I was about ready to throw something at my TV when Meredith put in her daughter's insurance info for that little girl.  How in the world did she think that was going to play out?!?!  Would the insurance company not do any follow-up?  Would the other girl continue to get care under Ellis's name?

And they already mentioned "we take care of sick kids" - doesn't this qualify as the type of emergency care that they do, regardless of insurance, and write off if it comes to that?  Don't they usually come up with some kind of grant from some foundation when it's needed?  And aren't most of them on the hospital board (have I lost track of that)?  Can't they just do the surgery and not submit it to any insurance?

Anyway, I'm hoping after Richard suggested the plan of keeping her in long enough to qualify for some kind of program, they ditched the idea of submitting an "Ellis" claim.  But what was she thinking???

• Love 8

And what if Ellis gets sick with something similar?  How does she explain that?    And doesn’t Ellis now have to deal with a “preexisting condition” on her medical record forever. 

• Love 11

How much money does Jackson have?  Isn't he worth millions? Couldn't Meredith have just asked him to pay for the girl's surgery as a special case?

• Love 10

I have to admit that I smirked pretty hard when just as Ben was starting to get worked up about Vic dating the fire chief he got shut down by Owen reminding Ben that he's married to the chief of surgery at the hospital. Andy's face as she figured it out was also pretty priceless as well as her immediate pumping of information from Sullivan.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Ohwell said:

How much money does Jackson have?  Isn't he worth millions? Couldn't Meredith have just asked him to pay for the girl's surgery as a special case?

I think Jackson used his gargantuan inheritance to settle all of the sexual harassment claims against his grandfather. But Meredith has got to be hella rich; you know Derek would have left her with a hefty insurance policy. Plus, she’s probably doing pretty well salary-wise since she figured out how to speak up for herself with Bailey. But financial worth aside, I’ve no doubt she could have arranged pro bono treatment for the girl without committing insurance fraud.

• Love 10

Not even 5 minutes into this episode and I wanted to turn it off,  but I'm too damn stubborn so I saw it through. Really wish I hadn't,

I don't need/want a fictional TV show to hit me over the head with hot-button political issues. I know that Grey's has a history of doing this, but this episode seemed to be extra heavy-handed about it.

As other posters have stated, Meredith could have done the surgery pro bono if she felt that strongly about it.

Tom is a gem, and I hope he sticks around(though not necessarily with Teddy).

They are wasting Alex, he needs a good storyline. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh, Maggie, you're about to move in with someone and you're having a conversation that begins with "If you knew me at all"? Maybe that's a sign right there. Another sign: making excuses to Jackson about how (1) you have to discuss it with Meredith first and then (2) not discussing it with Meredith and (3) claiming it was because things were so busy in the morning. Those are not the actions of a person who really wants to move in with her boyfriend. Maggie and Jackson moving in together took up way too much of my time because I just don't care. I like Jackson but his relationship with Maggie is of no interest to me.

I also don't care about the Station 19 people so between the fire chief and Maggie's Jackson stuff, I felt like half of the episode was a waste of my time.

Also on my Do No Care list: Schmitt and HAOG.

I was all for Amelia telling Owen to mind his own damn business when he started asking her about Linc. High five! Now keep it up! Keep Owen at arm's length and keep having hot sex with Linc!

I'm glad that therapy is working for Owen but I feel like similar to how you aren't supposed to get into a relationship the first year that you're in recovery, Owen shouldn't be jumping into "I'm going to declare my love (AGAIN)" after one whole therapy session. And it's a dick move to see that both of your exes are happily involved with other people and decide that you're going to try to break that up because you realized that you have FEELINGS.

As nice as it was for Koracik to find an apartment for Teddy before the baby was born, I'm pretty sure you can't rent an apartment for someone else so unless he applied for the apartment and let them run his credit report because he's going to pay for it, that was some creative license. I know that should be the least of my concerns on this show given the way they treat real world things, but still.

When Teddy was talking about how awesome her apartment in Germany was, I found myself kind of hoping that she would move back there and take Owen with her. I would much rather keep Koracik and be rid of Owen so although I think both she and Amelia are both too good for Owen, if this is the way we get him off my tv, SO BE IT.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
Typo
  • Love 10

I watch Station 19 but I have to admit, the only reason I watch it is to see if Ben gets into another relationship.  I know he says he loves Bailey but I think he's due for a fire station hookup.    

• Love 2
23 hours ago, DEL901 said:

And then Sandra Oh (as Eve) asks Villanelle to get rid of Owen, once and for all. For ALL our sakes, lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Artymouse said:

I think Jackson used his gargantuan inheritance to settle all of the sexual harassment claims against his grandfather.

Yeah, I remember that but I was thinking that he still must have a good deal of money left.  

But yeah, Meredith could have done the surgery pro bono but that's not how her mind works.  Bending the rules is more her style.  

45 minutes ago, WendyM said:

And then Sandra Oh (as Eve) asks Villanelle to get rid of Owen, once and for all. For ALL our sakes, lol.

Just imagining the creative ways Villanelle could off Owen makes me very happy.

I don't really care much who Owen loves, but I kinda wish he'd move to Germany with Teddy and leave Koracick free. Hell, he'd be a better choice for Meredith than DeLuca.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

My list of desired departures: Owen, Glasses and HAOG, Owen. 

I actually like Koracik and Teddy and hope they stay together. I don't mind Meredith and DeLuca for now but there is no way that he is her future Derek. 

Hated Amelia for years but have to admit that I like the new version. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, amass said:

So was there anything important on station 19?

Not from a Grey's Anatomy perspective.  They went outside the hospital to find Ripley, he wasn't there, so the fire fighters decided to try to find him by finding Vic.  When they eventually reach Ripley, he is closer to a different hospital - the one Bailey went to when she had her heart attack - and Maggie went there to treat Ripley.  That's about it for the GA folks.

• Love 3