Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Whimsy

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LanceM said:

So according ti vidcap analysis the following people are safe on the blue tribe this week:  Parvati, Michele, Adam, Rob and Jeremey. So if Blue goes to tribal the boots are between Denise, Ethan and Ben.  If the Red tribe goes to tribal pretty much everyone is vulnerable.

I can see Ethan going in some dumb attempt to get at Rob and Parv but the others like dumbasses keep both together 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, LanceM said:

So according ti vidcap analysis the following people are safe on the blue tribe this week:  Parvati, Michele, Adam, Rob and Jeremey. So if Blue goes to tribal the boots are between Denise, Ethan and Ben.  If the Red tribe goes to tribal pretty much everyone is vulnerable.

I really like ALL the players and don't want any to go, but I fear it's Ben.  He's gotten a lot of screen time as a "wild card" or "threat".  Ethan and Denise aren't yet seen as threats.

I love Ben.  He's hugely entertaining.    Adam posted a comment on Twitter that rang true.  Ben was given a set of circumstances.  He played under those circumstances and won.   For people to criticize him or his game play from his season makes no kind of sense.   

3 hours ago, marys1000 said:

I think I read that Probst was hyping this episode.  Of course he does that a lot.  

Werent there spoilers of a tribe swap at 17?  

Jeff said that something happens that is hall-of-fame worthy this week.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

I really like ALL the players and don't want any to go, but I fear it's Ben.  He's gotten a lot of screen time as a "wild card" or "threat".  Ethan and Denise aren't yet seen as threats.

I love Ben.  He's hugely entertaining.    Adam posted a comment on Twitter that rang true.  Ben was given a set of circumstances.  He played under those circumstances and won.   For people to criticize him or his game play from his season makes no kind of sense.   

Jeff said that something happens that is hall-of-fame worthy this week.

OH GOD probably means something I wont like 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'd guess it's Ben who goes. Adam doesn't trust him and wants Denise all to himself so I could see him capitulating to Rob/Parvati to vote him out. Most boot lists have Ethan last well into the post merge, but who knows. 

vidcaps also show red way ahead in the immunity challenge, and Sandra sitting out yet again.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2020 at 7:45 AM, marys1000 said:

I think I read that Probst was hyping this episode.  Of course he does that a lot.  

Werent there spoilers of a tribe swap at 17?  

Yes I remember reading that because everyone was commenting on how it was such an odd number to do a tribe swap.

Share this post


Link to post

So Michele and Jeremy had a watch party in Boston tonight and someone from reddit was there and had this to say about tonights vote:

"Apparently Jeremy wanted to work with Rob and Michele really wanted to work with Parv. Michele also said that since Parv was in Ethan’s wedding she wanted to break that up. Also, apparently after breakfast every day there’d be a little burned rice left over, and every time Ethan would ask rob if he wanted some more and that made Jeremy realize he’d never sway Ethan from Rob"

 

Makes  sense to me based on the edit but I am curious to see if anything comes of this in the upcoming episodes.  With a swap surely coming up I am doubtful but who knows.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, nolieblue said:

Everybody knows Rob likes the crispy rice.

It's like...Survivor law.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, LanceM said:

So Michele and Jeremy had a watch party in Boston tonight and someone from reddit was there and had this to say about tonights vote:

"Apparently Jeremy wanted to work with Rob and Michele really wanted to work with Parv. Michele also said that since Parv was in Ethan’s wedding she wanted to break that up. Also, apparently after breakfast every day there’d be a little burned rice left over, and every time Ethan would ask rob if he wanted some more and that made Jeremy realize he’d never sway Ethan from Rob"

 

Makes  sense to me based on the edit but I am curious to see if anything comes of this in the upcoming episodes.  With a swap surely coming up I am doubtful but who knows.

 

1 hour ago, LanceM said:

So Michele and Jeremy had a watch party in Boston tonight and someone from reddit was there and had this to say about tonights vote:

"Apparently Jeremy wanted to work with Rob and Michele really wanted to work with Parv. Michele also said that since Parv was in Ethan’s wedding she wanted to break that up. Also, apparently after breakfast every day there’d be a little burned rice left over, and every time Ethan would ask rob if he wanted some more and that made Jeremy realize he’d never sway Ethan from Rob"

 

Makes  sense to me based on the edit but I am curious to see if anything comes of this in the upcoming episodes.  With a swap surely coming up I am doubtful but who knows.

So basically Jeremy and Michelle are morons in the game. You get them out not work with them

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

 

So basically Jeremy and Michelle are morons in the game. You get them out not work with them

Why is that? Because you don't personally like them?  lol

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2020 at 10:19 AM, Jextella said:

Jeff said that something happens that is hall-of-fame worthy this week.

Huh.  I must have blinked and missed it.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, LanceM said:

So Michele and Jeremy had a watch party in Boston tonight and someone from reddit was there and had this to say about tonights vote:

"Apparently Jeremy wanted to work with Rob and Michele really wanted to work with Parv. Michele also said that since Parv was in Ethan’s wedding she wanted to break that up. Also, apparently after breakfast every day there’d be a little burned rice left over, and every time Ethan would ask rob if he wanted some more and that made Jeremy realize he’d never sway Ethan from Rob"

 

Makes  sense to me based on the edit but I am curious to see if anything comes of this in the upcoming episodes.  With a swap surely coming up I am doubtful but who knows.

This actually makes sense, and why Adam/Denise still felt like they were on the bottom.  I had been wondering if Jeremy wanted to keep Rob around for the same reason he wanted to keep Joe around-because it takes the target off of him.  Still, I think it is risky, especially if/when a swap happens.  And if you are all about making big moves and building a resume, not sure aligning with Rob/Parvati is the way to go.  So if Sele goes to TC next, does this mean that Ben/Denise/Adam will be vulnerable?  I like Rob and Parvati, so I'm fine with them sticking around.  It'll be interesting what'll happen now that Ethan was blindsided.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, nolieblue said:

Everybody knows Rob likes the crispy rice.

OMG! Phillip upset because he deserved some of the crispy was the only part of that season I liked!!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, LanceM said:

Why is that? Because you don't personally like them?  lol

I said in the game. Nothing about them personally.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, EllenB said:

Huh.  I must have blinked and missed it.

I think the Adam blindside was actually pretty impressive. You could argue that it was a brilliant move on Rob's part, he jut divided Adam from Jeremy, Michelle, and Ben. Possibly Denise, I am not where she fell on the vote.

Michelle, Ben, and Jeremy voted out a strong player with good relationships with people and a vote in the Rob and Parvati alliance. They also just showed how tight Rob is with Parvati. We did not see if Ethan told anyone that Adam told him about the Parvati vote, I would guess that Ethan told some folks as well but since he was voted off, it was less of a potential plot point to show those conversations.

Adam was just isolated as his plan to vote out a big name and keep in the good graces with everyone blew up up. His alliance knows he was playing both sides and is already playing clear jury management. He wanted it known that he was making moves and that he was in control, Michelle, Ben, and Jeremy just slapped that down.

The only person I am slightly unclear on in all of this is Denise.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, EllenB said:

Huh.  I must have blinked and missed it.

I was thinking the same thing.  

I'm guessing he meant Sarah sneaking into the other team's camp?!?!?!  That was the only thing that was sort of out-there, but definately not hall-of-fame worthy!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

According to the posters at Sucks, it looks like Sele may lose the IC again.  Based on the time stamps in the photos, and they appear behind in the challenge by a wide margin.  

This is the episode description:

Quote

“I Like Revenge” – Castaways are on the edge of breaking down when faced with a grueling opportunity at the Edge of Extinction. Also, SURVIVOR veterans begin to target each other

And this was Probst's teaser for this coming week:

Quote

Uh-oh, looks like a potentially scary scene at Edge of Extinction next week. What can you say about the next episode?
We had an idea for how to take Edge to the next level and next week is what we had in mind. Always moving forward!

The episode description seems generic and focuses more on EOE.  All we saw in the preview for next week was strategizing on both tribes, and EOE medical issue.  I think blue probably does lose, and Rob or Parvati's luck finally runs out (I'm going with Rob).  So why hype what's going to be an obvious and boring boot episode?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Rob or Parvati's luck finally runs out (I'm going with Rob). 

Looks like my luck finally runs out as well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

According to the posters at Sucks, it looks like Sele may lose the IC again.  Based on the time stamps in the photos, and they appear behind in the challenge by a wide margin.  

This is the episode description:

And this was Probst's teaser for this coming week:

The episode description seems generic and focuses more on EOE.  All we saw in the preview for next week was strategizing on both tribes, and EOE medical issue.  I think blue probably does lose, and Rob or Parvati's luck finally runs out (I'm going with Rob).  So why hype what's going to be an obvious and boring boot episode?

Considering Jeremy and Michelle want to work with/give their game to Rob and Parv I dont see Rob or Parv going 

29 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Looks like my luck finally runs out as well.

Yeah why should their tribe finally get a brain! 🙄

Share this post


Link to post

I really don't care if their tribe get a brain or not. I watch this show purely for selfish reasons.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I really don't care if their tribe get a brain or not. I watch this show purely for selfish reasons.

LOL I do in certain ways as well. I cant stand people like Tony and Parvati and want both gone but I probably wont get my way like i havent the past few seasons. I'm expecting to detest Sarah and whoever else keeps helping Tony. Same with people helping Parvati. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I really don't care if their tribe get a brain or not. I watch this show purely for selfish reasons.

Me too.  I want to be entertained.  I like Rob and Parvati.  I admit I got tired of Rob, and think he got an easy ride to the win in Redemption Island.  But I'd be fine if he or Parvati won again.  I don't think it's going to happen, but I'd rather see them than about half of the cast that's left.

Funny thing, I have a feeling if he and Parvati were on the other tribe, they'd be long gone by now.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Funny thing, I have a feeling if he and Parvati were on the other tribe, they'd be long gone by now.  

Oh, no doubt. That other tribe doesn't play or suffer fools. It would be interesting to see Sandra on Sele and see how long she'd last.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Still waiting for that tribe swap.  If its going to happen it has to happen soon right?  20 to 16, merge is usually....12?  Do they do swaps a few TCs before the merge?  

I wasn't on reddit very long looking for info, I find it very confusing but I found this
It actually says

15/16. Tyson

15/16. Rob

Lots of reddit arguing about the several people spoilering and whether they have any credibility or not is mostly what I saw, lots of speculation, not so much spoilers.  

Possible Nat/Michelle/Tony F3.  But I haven't seen a mention of Nat winning and based on so far I'd say she is playing harder than anyone.  

Sandra and Tony as King and Queen two time winners?  No.  Hope its Natalie but the "spoilers" seem to support Tony

 

Edited by marys1000

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Me too.  I want to be entertained.  I like Rob and Parvati.  I admit I got tired of Rob, and think he got an easy ride to the win in Redemption Island.  But I'd be fine if he or Parvati won again.  I don't think it's going to happen, but I'd rather see them than about half of the cast that's left.

Funny thing, I have a feeling if he and Parvati were on the other tribe, they'd be long gone by now.  

I want to enjoy the show as well. And Parv and Tony dont entertain me. And I don't get entertained watching idiots keep in people they should be getting out. Tony's antics are stupid and Parv reeks of arrogance and "I'm better than you". Rob is as well. Also shit like "this person is dominating but no let's keep them it will be easy to get them out later" 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, marys1000 said:

Still waiting for that tribe swap.  If its going to happen it has to happen soon right?  20 to 16, merge is usually....12?  Do they do swaps a few TCs before the merge?  

I wasn't on reddit very long looking for info, I find it very confusing but I found this
It actually says

15/16. Tyson

15/16. Rob

Lots of reddit arguing about the several people spoilering and whether they have any credibility or not is mostly what I saw, lots of speculation, not so much spoilers.  

Possible Nat/Michelle/Tony F3.  But I haven't seen a mention of Nat winning and based on so far I'd say she is playing harder than anyone.  

Sandra and Tony as King and Queen two time winners?  No.  Hope its Natalie but the "spoilers" seem to support Tony

 

 

It looks like the tribe swap is gonna happen when it's down to 15 (3 tribes of 5). Waiting so long is prob gonna cost the show  BRob next wk.

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/29/2020 at 8:53 AM, marys1000 said:

Still waiting for that tribe swap.  If its going to happen it has to happen soon right?  20 to 16, merge is usually....12?  Do they do swaps a few TCs before the merge?  

I wasn't on reddit very long looking for info, I find it very confusing but I found this
It actually says

15/16. Tyson

15/16. Rob

Lots of reddit arguing about the several people spoilering and whether they have any credibility or not is mostly what I saw, lots of speculation, not so much spoilers.  

Possible Nat/Michelle/Tony F3.  But I haven't seen a mention of Nat winning and based on so far I'd say she is playing harder than anyone.  

Sandra and Tony as King and Queen two time winners?  No.  Hope its Natalie but the "spoilers" seem to support Tony

 

Tony winning would be another shitty season

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, thehepburn said:

 

It looks like the tribe swap is gonna happen when it's down to 15 (3 tribes of 5). Waiting so long is prob gonna cost the show  BRob next wk.

So sad, I love Rob, would love to see him make it to the merge 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think most spoilers don't have Rob making it to the merge so I'm thinking the tribe swap does not go his way, or maybe any of the old timers way since they all seem to get picked off pre merge.  
Was it Michelle that seemed to end up away from all her known's? 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, sisterspoon said:

They had it right about Tyson getting the boot.

Will check their next predictions...

Lol you don't have to be a magician to see that Tyson would leave. In the fantasy league game I follow 1 out of 3 thought Tyson would leave. They showed the story to his demise in 3 episodes, it would only make sense that he would leave or else they wouldn't have shown it.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, marys1000 said:

I think most spoilers don't have Rob making it to the merge so I'm thinking the tribe swap does not go his way, or maybe any of the old timers way since they all seem to get picked off pre merge.  
Was it Michelle that seemed to end up away from all her known's? 

I know there were rumors/spoilers about Rob, Parvati, Sandra, and Yul being pre/early merge.  Do we know that for a fact?  I can believe it, but I'm hoping it's not true.  Kind of depressing, because all the new schoolers I don't care as much about.  This is why I wish they had cast more old school winners, even though the pool didn't seem as big to pick from.  I am curious about the spoilers, though.  I'm not sure if that Survivors United has as much intel as they had in previous years.  I guess we'll see.  This season is funny, too, because of EOE, and the fact that everyone is a returning player (so it's not like you can base it off weight loss or whose family member is following who, which I always thought could be weak spoiler arguments anyway). 

I think Michele stays on her own tribe.  If the comment about the ex-boyfriend is true (and she's not using it as some example) it must be Wendell joins her.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I think Michele stays on her own tribe.

Possibly.  However, the TH where she brings up her ex shows her wearing a new dress, in green.

Given that the new 3rd tribe in the past several seasons has been green, that could be a sign that she's part of that new tribe.

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I think Michele stays on her own tribe.  If the comment about the ex-boyfriend is true (and she's not using it as some example) it must be Wendell joins her.  

I never follow who is dating who, but I do find it interesting when I read stuff like this because I had no clue they dated.  Hell I had no idea that Ethan and Amber dated either.  I must be really out of the loop when it comes to stuff like that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I never follow who is dating who, but I do find it interesting when I read stuff like this because I had no clue they dated.  Hell I had no idea that Ethan and Amber dated either.  I must be really out of the loop when it comes to stuff like that.

Well, granted Ethan and Amber were a super long time ago, given that he started dating Jenna M. back in 2003.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Per the posters at Sucks, Michele and Wendell are definitely on the same tribe (Sele).  They think Nick, Adam, and another female are on that tribe as well.  There was a rumor earlier that Nick/Michele were in an alliance the toppled the majority later on.  Maybe this is the start?

Here's the episode title/description: “The Buddy System on Steroids": Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up in the game. Also, tension on one tribe opens up an opportunity for new alliances

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

My friends live in the same small town as Tony. They don’t know him, but after I told them he’d won Survivor in the past and was a contestant on this season, they sent me a picture of Tony and some Girl Scouts (presumably at least one of whom is his daughter) at a table selling cookies. Also in the photo - Michele, Nick, and Natalie. This could reinforce the spoilers that Michele, Nick, and Tony go far (maybe final 3?) and that Natalie comes back from EoE. I just looked up where they live, though, so it may be a matter of convenience - Natalie is 20 miles and Michele is about 25 miles from Tony. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So the Buddy System would refer to Rob and his win right?  Like Rob is on a new tribe and tries to get an alliance to stick to the buddy system.  I can't see that going down very well.   
There is speculation that Sarah can't stand Rob, and she has been on a tribe with Sandra.  So, if the 3 end up on the same tribe...bye bye Rob?
Saw a picture on Reddit that had Wendell and I think Michelle with blue buffs.  
People still thinking Tony for the win, Michelle and Natalie F3 or F4.  If not Tony then Michelle, which would make that comment of Robs to Michelle about "if you win you win" seem prophetic.  
Some discussion about twitter and instagram friends, made me wonder about EoE and Tokens.  Say Parvati goes to EoE and really likes Michelle, she could really support her with all her fire tokens etc. that she might get.  Like players still in the game have more than just random help but a real sponsor and that could really influence the game
 

Edited by marys1000

Share this post


Link to post

If Rob and Sandra end up on the same tribe one of them will go home. Sandra has been openly targeting Rob from day one. Once Rob gets wind of that he will target Sandra.

Share this post


Link to post

I have a theory.....there is a spoiler out there that says that the winner is a male who is "really likeable", and not from the first 15 seasons.   There is another that proclaims Nick is the winner. 

During Season 37, Jeff introduces each of the players and says of Nick that he is "a little quirky and really likeable" (click here...it's around 5:16; these talking heads of Jeff's are a mish mash of past seasons I think). 

The fact that spoilers are referring to the winner as "really likeable" could be an odd coincidence, and its not like Nick is the only likeable player, but....I choose to think of it as a clue indicating Nick wins 🙂.  

I do think Nick is far more adept at playing "game pieces" than others are, and now-a-days, that matters and especially so with the introduction of fire tokens.  Of course I can't say for sure, but I do hope Nick wins for both reasons - he is likeable, and we'd see some stellar game-play.

There are two spoilers in particular I'm looking at.  One somewhat hints at the idea that Danni comes back from EOE.  The other says Danni makes F3.   

One of these spoilers suggests Sophie as F3 as well, although the other spoiler doesn't straight up list the F3 - but she does say Tony does not win.

As of now, I'm going Nick for the win and Danni and Sophie as the other F3.

 

Edited by Jextella

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, marys1000 said:

So the Buddy System would refer to Rob and his win right?  Like Rob is on a new tribe and tries to get an alliance to stick to the buddy system.  I can't see that going down very well.   
There is speculation that Sarah can't stand Rob, and she has been on a tribe with Sandra.  So, if the 3 end up on the same tribe...bye bye Rob?
Saw a picture on Reddit that had Wendell and I think Michelle with blue buffs.  
People still thinking Tony for the win, Michelle and Natalie F3 or F4.  If not Tony then Michelle, which would make that comment of Robs to Michelle about "if you win you win" seem prophetic.  
Some discussion about twitter and instagram friends, made me wonder about EoE and Tokens.  Say Parvati goes to EoE and really likes Michelle, she could really support her with all her fire tokens etc. that she might get.  Like players still in the game have more than just random help but a real sponsor and that could really influence the game
 

Wendell and Michele were seen in a promo together, so they are confirmed blue.  Other speculation on Sucks is that blue also features Nick, Yul, and maybe Parvati.  If so, I'm going to be really worried about Yul on that tribe.

Rob and Sophie are rumored to be on the new third tribe.  Speculation is that Rob goes tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rob goes tonight. In fact, I'm pretty convinced of it. No wonder he still hates tribe switch ups lol. Ah well, at least he can go have fun with his wife and his friends on EoE.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Rob, Parvati, Yul being the next three boots would be so brutal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So a double boot next week.  If it’s true Sandra is a pre merge boot and didn’t even make jury due to leaving EOE before that phase started, I’m assuming her boot must be coming up.  It seems likely that Kim is going to dump Sandra and Tony and vote for one of them, so it could be Sandra next.  I’m most intrigued by what could happen if Sele loses.  Yul is my biggest concern in going.  He’s has so much talk about game, he talked tonight about not having any connections, and I think Nick mentioned he had a pre game alliance with Michele in an interview.  So it could come down to Yul and Wendell.  On Yara, unless the girls turn on each other, I think Adam and Ben would gladly ditch the other and work with them.  That tribe seems like it’d be an obvious boot.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So a double boot next week.  If it’s true Sandra is a pre merge boot and didn’t even make jury due to leaving EOE before that phase started, I’m assuming her boot must be coming up.  It seems likely that Kim is going to dump Sandra and Tony and vote for one of them, so it could be Sandra next.  I’m most intrigued by what could happen if Sele loses.  Yul is my biggest concern in going.  He’s has so much talk about game, he talked tonight about not having any connections, and I think Nick mentioned he had a pre game alliance with Michele in an interview.  So it could come down to Yul and Wendell.  On Yara, unless the girls turn on each other, I think Adam and Ben would gladly ditch the other and work with them.  That tribe seems like it’d be an obvious boot.

Adam and Ben can go anytime. I hope Sophie and Sarah take both of them out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

If Rob and Sandra end up on the same tribe one of them will go home. Sandra has been openly targeting Rob from day one. Once Rob gets wind of that he will target Sandra.

I know Sandra made a comment on the first episode that she was out to get Rob because he lied about coming on the show.  Has she said anything since then?  I took it as momentary Sandra-style hyperbole, but several posters keep commenting that they're sworn enemies.  I don't believe it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Adam and Ben can go anytime. I hope Sophie and Sarah take both of them out.

I would really love for Adam and Ben to be thinking they are in control and running things, and that they’ll intimidate the girls into voting with them or force a rock draw-yet the jokes on them, since the girls have advantages and idols.  I would hope they wouldn’t have to tell those two big mouths about that, but it’d be fun to see the looks on their faces when they realize they are screwed.  I’d be fine if Adam went first.  Right now I feel confident in saying he and Ben don’t win.  I just can’t believe they do with the edits they’ve been getting.  I’m starting to believe there’s a possibility Nick could pull it off.  
 

There was another rumor, too, if an alliance consisting of Denise, Michele, Parvati, and I think Nick and someone else.  If that’s true, Parvati would at least make the merge since she and Denise haven’t been allied yet.  I do hope Sele wins next week, although I don’t want to lose Sandra or Tony-and I feel like that’s what’s going to happen if their tribe loses.  Though Jeremy is all about shields, so he may want to keep them around.  And there’s nothing to indicate he would work with Kim.  She just helped expose where the cracks were for him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size