Type keyword(s) to search

Season 40: Speculation and Spoilers

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, diana said:

Take a look at Nick’s thread in the forum. There’s a lot of info there. 

It's just the Cierra/Laura thing.  He shouldn't have brought himself down to their level, but they sort of asked for it as well.

I'm going to reserve passing judgment on Nick until long after this season ends. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

What would be REALLY funny is if all Nick’s purported SM antics were part of a calculated misdirect. 😉 

Nick has always been an insecure guy with a chip on his shoulder that's prone to temper tantrums, so I don't see this happening but it would be pretty funny. Actually, if he does win, I could see him claiming this lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I've been wondering, too, if Jeremy is the next to go, if he ends up getting screwed by Michele's advantage.  Maybe he gives it back to her, and she goes into TC without numbers, but uses it and saves herself-sending him home.

ETA: Had he used it at the past TC, while it would have been for nothing, it still would have been out of play.  I am curious to see what happens.  Tony seems like target #1, and now without Kim there to try and save Sarah, she's probably moved up, too.  Ben wants to get rid of Jeremy, and Michele showed reluctance at voting him off-yet still voted for him.  Nick acts like he wants to make some moves, but I don't know where exactly his head is at.  And Denise just seems to be going with who she thinks the majority is.

Edited by LadyChatts
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That would be kinda funny. It would be weird to me if Jeremy went next. I can't see Tony letting him go right now and Tony calls the shots.

I'm thinking two things maybe happen that end with this result:

God forbid that Ben may either be the swing vote between Tony/Sarah/Jeremy, and Denise/Michele/Nick.  He has a serious chip on his shoulder about Jeremy, and I can't believe he's that upset just because he thinks the guy has a good shot at winning.  There seems to be more there than just that, unless Ben feels like Jeremy is truly just an all around good guy and he wants the role for himself in the final 3.  And I guess Ben missed the memo on what led to his previous victory, because it wasn't his game play.  But Ben doesn't seem happy with Tony bossing him around.  I do think in the grand scheme of things it may backfire on Ben to side with M/D/N, but hey, there's a win there at least 😉 

Also we saw in the preview that Ben's name is coming up, which likely is just a red herring.  However, if the preview wasn't a red herring, Ben gets targeted and votes, but uses his idol to save himself, and sends Jeremy home.    

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

SNIP

But Ben doesn't seem happy with Tony bossing him around.

SNIP

Oh, I don’t know about that, I think Ben might be into a little BDSM.  He did eventually drop to his knees while Tony was questioning/shaming Ben about trying to hide his HII right in front of Tony. 😉

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, WhereThereIsLife said:

Oh, I don’t know about that, I think Ben might be into a little BDSM.  He did eventually drop to his knees while Tony was questioning/shaming Ben about trying to hide his HII right in front of Tony. 😉

Him picking Tony up and running off into the woods was definitely one of the stranger things I've seen on this show.  

• Love 2
On 4/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jextella said:

Agreed!  I'm trying to think of a children's parable....it's not quite like the rabbit and the hare but close.  The aggressive people are ignoring/dismissing the quiet people who eventually find the strength to rise up and overthrow the oligarchy.

Except for Tony.  This is what he's referring to every time he talks about lions vs. hyenas.  The aggressive people (like himself) are the lions, and the quieter ones are the hyenas.  But he still falls victim to the same thinking, taking out the more lion-like hyenas in Sophie and Kim.

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO at the official twitter spoiling that!

I feel like that spoiler is a bust tbh.

Who is supposed to go after Jeremy?

I'm not sure how its a bust when the rumors of it weeks ago said it was Nick, Michele, Denise + EOE and the first 3 got seeds of an alliance this week.

The Zeke list says Ben/Denise/Nick after Jeremy in no specific order, but is leaning Nick.

This is why it makes no sense to me:

Ben is shown celebrating in one of the preview scenes makes me think he idoled out Jeremy, but even if he didn't hes glad Jeremy is gone. We also see Tony begging to Ben for something.

Tony at this point thinks Nick and Ben are both on his side so I don't see a point of him getting rid of either. Denise and Michele are on the bottom and we got seeds of them aligning with Nick and most likely Denise with her 6 tokens will get the next EOE advantage. On top of that Ben's idol should be back up for grabs.

Tony knows he needs 4 votes to do anything so if he's begging to Ben he has to be trusting Nick still thinking he has the 4 votes to take out Denise or Michele. Therefore I don't see how Nick can go here, because he wouldn't be the target of Denise's advantage or if Michele found an idol. On top of this the only people on the entire season Denise's daughter is followed by is Nick & Michele as well as Adam. 

So basically Ben is going to have to screw up pretty bad here and I guess gets the idol/advantage target or universal vote out, but wouldn't it make more sense for those 3 + Ben to just vote out Sarah? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO at the official twitter spoiling that!

I feel like that spoiler is a bust tbh.

Who is supposed to go after Jeremy?

Yeah, I don’t think it’s really an underdog alliance, as it’s an alliance of people that got together who want to break up Tony/Sarah.  And they have Ben, who really wants Jeremy out.  If he idols Jeremy out (I hope he makes an ass of himself if he does this), or sides with the others, I still say it’ll backfire on him.  

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, I don’t think it’s really an underdog alliance, as it’s an alliance of people that got together who want to break up Tony/Sarah.  And they have Ben, who really wants Jeremy out.  If he idols Jeremy out (I hope he makes an ass of himself if he does this), or sides with the others, I still say it’ll backfire on him.  

Right I was adding votes in my head it's possible it's 5 Ben 2 Jeremy and Ben idols out Jeremy and now Tony is begging for forgiveness for writing Bens name down because now Tony lost a number and needs bens vote to get rid of Denise or Michele at 6. We already know Bens trust is thin so totally possible Ben is like f-u and gets himself voted out 5-1. 

16 minutes ago, anthonyd46 said:

Right I was adding votes in my head it's possible it's 5 Ben 2 Jeremy and Ben idols out Jeremy and now Tony is begging for forgiveness for writing Bens name down because now Tony lost a number and needs bens vote to get rid of Denise or Michele at 6. We already know Bens trust is thin so totally possible Ben is like f-u and gets himself voted out 5-1. 

I think it’s possible Denise/Michele/Nick use Ben to vote out Tony and/or Sarah, then get rid of him.  Of course, if they wanted to vote out Ben, they’d have the numbers to do so, or at least to force a tie.  But I’m leaning towards the 4 wanting to get Tony out.  I feel like we’re in territory where spoilers are a little murky.  SU is insistent Tony doesn’t win, and I don’t see how he loses in the final 3.  With some of the final 3 scenarios, it seems like only Tony or Nick make it that far.  However, I am wondering now if Ben is actually one of the men in the final 3, but loses to one of the girls.  

I’m not surprised Jeremy goes next, but I’ll be slightly surprised if Nick follows.  Unless Denise sides with Tony/Sarah/Ben, but that doesn’t make sense for her game.  If Ben plays his idol, then it would be back in play, so maybe Tony finds it.  Why he’d target Nick I don’t know, but maybe two people get I filed out next ep?  I also wondered if that scene where it looks like Tony is pleasing a case to Ben is because Ben voted with the other 3 to vote off Jeremy, and didn’t use his idol, so Tony’s trying to get him back on his side.  I think this whole ‘they’ll come from you when me and Jeremy are gone’ is foreshadowing to Ben’s demise in this game.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I think it’s possible Denise/Michele/Nick use Ben to vote out Tony and/or Sarah, then get rid of him.  Of course, if they wanted to vote out Ben, they’d have the numbers to do so, or at least to force a tie.  But I’m leaning towards the 4 wanting to get Tony out.  I feel like we’re in territory where spoilers are a little murky.  SU is insistent Tony doesn’t win, and I don’t see how he loses in the final 3.  With some of the final 3 scenarios, it seems like only Tony or Nick make it that far.  However, I am wondering now if Ben is actually one of the men in the final 3, but loses to one of the girls.  

I’m not surprised Jeremy goes next, but I’ll be slightly surprised if Nick follows.  Unless Denise sides with Tony/Sarah/Ben, but that doesn’t make sense for her game.  If Ben plays his idol, then it would be back in play, so maybe Tony finds it.  Why he’d target Nick I don’t know, but maybe two people get I filed out next ep?  I also wondered if that scene where it looks like Tony is pleasing a case to Ben is because Ben voted with the other 3 to vote off Jeremy, and didn’t use his idol, so Tony’s trying to get him back on his side.  I think this whole ‘they’ll come from you when me and Jeremy are gone’ is foreshadowing to Ben’s demise in this game.

Ben cant be in the Final 3 because he was in the retrospective where its raining and it only rained on Days 21 and 39.

2 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

Ben cant be in the Final 3 because he was in the retrospective where its raining and it only rained on Days 21 and 39.

Oh, I forgot about that.  I’m relieved lol 

SU has now said that he is not fully sure of the winner. I think his final 3 is Nick/Michele and one edge returnee. My guess would be that the edge returnee is Sophie. Based on the fact that she got a great edit. My guess is also that SU THOUGHT Nick won based on what he heard initially. He thought that it was a Nick win but now is not sure because of how bad Nick's edit is. If Sophie comes back and wins it sort of makes sense with the edit. During Sophie's boot the entirety of the credit was given to Tony. None at all to Nick and Michele. If she wins standing next to two people who blindsided her with an idol it makes sense to minimize her role. Parvati said that Sophie was a challenge beast and that she was incredible. Tyson clearly hates Nick and makes no attempt to hide it. I'm not seeing where these Nick votes are coming from. Making him look sneaky, gross and perverted makes sense if he loses to Sophie. 

586779_e25a052b0320ae4dfc92958d3b8ac52a_t.thumb.png.0ee9cba04511139e411dee95ab5af3d4.png

Saw this on reddit. Mods deleted it, but I figure I post it here anyway. Could be bs, could be real, but i figured it was very specific so its easy to follow and see if it gets debunked as the show airs.

• Love 3

I had read on Sucks that Sarah liked a bunch of anti-EOE comments on SM.  If she does go out because of Danni (or whoever the EOE returnee is), that would probably explain it.  I'm really curious what it is that Danni does, and if it's really that bad.  Could it be taht production gets involved to just make a judgement call?  Like, maybe Danni kind of cheats at something that benefits her in the challenge, or steals something from someone, but they've never had it happen before in that instance, so they make a ruling letting it stand or something.

If it's a Nick/Michele/someone else final 3, and Nick does win, I think I'm more interested in how Michele loses.  

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I had read on Sucks that Sarah liked a bunch of anti-EOE comments on SM.  If she does go out because of Danni (or whoever the EOE returnee is), that would probably explain it. 

Not necessarily.  From what I recall of the pre-game Ponderosa interviews, most of the cast was anti-EoE to begin with.  Which is another factor in Sandra bailing when she did; she was one of the most vocally against the Edge concept.  And the sentiment extends to former Survivors beyond those in this season.  Eliza tweeted out that as a Survivor player, she'd have loved the Edge, but as a Survivor viewer/fan, she hates it.

Now, I don't recall for sure if Sarah was anti-Edge before the season started.  (But I think I remember her advocating a "back to basics" season as a future twist when asked that question, so there's that.)  So I can't say for sure if any present-day anti-Edge sentiment on her part was strictly born of events of the season, or a pre-existing condition.  And that's not to say that even if she was anti-Edge before, that something could have happened during the season to make her even more against the idea.

4 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

586779_e25a052b0320ae4dfc92958d3b8ac52a_t.thumb.png.0ee9cba04511139e411dee95ab5af3d4.png

Saw this on reddit. Mods deleted it, but I figure I post it here anyway. Could be bs, could be real, but i figured it was very specific so its easy to follow and see if it gets debunked as the show airs.

Huh?  Sandra went out decisively but calmly.  If she'd been having a huge hissy fit, I don't think the players already on EoE are good enough actors to have covered that up, nor is Sandra a good enough actor to fool those EoE people.  Reading that really screwed up the credibility of the rest of that speculation.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Huh?  Sandra went out decisively but calmly. 

...so far as We the Viewers saw.

21 minutes ago, EllenB said:

If she'd been having a huge hissy fit, I don't think the players already on EoE are good enough actors to have covered that up, nor is Sandra a good enough actor to fool those EoE people.

I expect as returnees ALL the EoE players are smart enough to know which side their bread’s buttered on, Production-wise.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, EllenB said:

Huh?  Sandra went out decisively but calmly.  If she'd been having a huge hissy fit, I don't think the players already on EoE are good enough actors to have covered that up, nor is Sandra a good enough actor to fool those EoE people.  Reading that really screwed up the credibility of the rest of that speculation.

No that's true about Sandra having a huge hissy fit as we all know SU has had Sandra as one of his sources for years and told us she exploded on production but it would likely be edited out or toned down. That part def happened. They also altered the boot as in reality Sandra was voted out before Parvati not after.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Not necessarily.  From what I recall of the pre-game Ponderosa interviews, most of the cast was anti-EoE to begin with.  Which is another factor in Sandra bailing when she did; she was one of the most vocally against the Edge concept.  And the sentiment extends to former Survivors beyond those in this season.  Eliza tweeted out that as a Survivor player, she'd have loved the Edge, but as a Survivor viewer/fan, she hates it.

Now, I don't recall for sure if Sarah was anti-Edge before the season started.  (But I think I remember her advocating a "back to basics" season as a future twist when asked that question, so there's that.)  So I can't say for sure if any present-day anti-Edge sentiment on her part was strictly born of events of the season, or a pre-existing condition.  And that's not to say that even if she was anti-Edge before, that something could have happened during the season to make her even more against the idea.

IIRC, I remember reading that the contestants were asked during the premiere who was in favor of EOE and who wasn’t, and only Amber and Sarah raised their hands.  I think it might have been Dalton Ross, sincE he goes on location for a few the first few days during filming.  I’d have to go see if I could find that.

However, if Sarah really was taken out solely because someone from EOE came back and that led to her demise in the game, then I still think that could be why she’s liking anti EOE comments.  

• Love 1
On 4/29/2020 at 11:54 PM, Jextella said:

Agreed!  I'm trying to think of a children's parable....it's not quite like the rabbit and the hare but close.  The aggressive people are ignoring/dismissing the quiet people who eventually find the strength to rise up and overthrow the oligarchy.

I don't see how Tony can win this thing after the last two episodes.  Everyone now knows he's pulling the strings, he has an idol, and he is  aiding and abetting specific players, e.g. Jeremy and Sarah. 

The ONLY way Tony can win is if he keeps winning immunity all the way to the end and odds of that happening for any player are slim to none.

They'll do something to flush the idol.  I wonder if we'll see something epic similar in nature to the S37 idol nullifier episode.  For example, they could make Tony play his idol but vote Sarah out and vote Tony out the following week - or vice-versa....a two-fer.

Anyone hear if they send 2 MORE players back from EOE?  I was so convinced Sophie and Dannie were F2 and F3 but spoilers say only one EOE returnee makes F3.

That's if they decide to play smart. Tony's a huge target yet Nick's stupid ass gave him Imminuity and Kim dropped out like a Moron. I can really see this group keep Tony after his first IC loss. Also I bet if they flush his idol he'll be gifted another one or two by Probst and Production. It makes me sick cause favs of Probst are ones I cant fucking stand most of the time cause the show turns into that person ALL THE TIME and Jeff slobbers over the annoying idiots and Arrogant punchable face assbags most of the time 

• Love 3

I am looking forward to seeing if the rest of the spoilers come to light. Tony losing and Nick winning would be good. I was hoping for a Michele win, but most likely not. Whatever it is that Danni does, has me wondering what it could be.

• Love 1

I'm gonna be annoyed if the Danni thing doesn't get shown which I'm now assuming it won't since it involved production. That's literally the only thing left that might be entertaining lol.

Although, it would be entertaining if Nick won since he was whining about his edit and quit twitter or whatever. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm gonna be annoyed if the Danni thing doesn't get shown which I'm now assuming it won't since it involved production. That's literally the only thing left that might be entertaining lol.

Although, it would be entertaining if Nick won since he was whining about his edit and quit twitter or whatever. 

I'm leaning towards that's why he's whining so much.  Who wants to win an all winners season with an edit like that!  Or maybe it's Denise, and that's why she got off Twitter before her victory to save her sanity.   

I have a feeling that whatever Danni did either won't be shown, heavily edited, or much ado about nothing.  But seriously, I kind of hope it is shown and something bad because I would never expect that of Danni, of everyone there lol  However, if she does make the final 3, it couldn't have been bad enough for her to get disqualified.

• Love 1

I just dont think EoE players have the same chance of winning as a play to the end person.  

Natalie has played so hard, I would have loved to see her play against Tony.  

• Love 1
(edited)

So much for Nick/Michele taking out the majority alliance.  So much for Nick making it to the final 3.  I suppose it's possible that Michele does take out the majority, if she gets Denise onboard and whoever comes back from the edge.  At this point, though, I feel like that's slim.

The only other people on SU's 'in contention' list that are still in the game are Denise and Sarah.  I'm thinking maybe SU didn't exactly have the goods this season like previous seasons.  I'd consider Denise a boring winner at this point.  Unless her concession tonight was part of a strategy and we'll see more next week, but even then, I'd be disappointed.  Sarah's comment tonight about 'running the show' maybe is foreshadowing?  I really can't believe Michele loses unless she's in a final 3 with Tony.  I'll be slightly annoyed if she loses to Denise.    

Still, I don't see how Tony loses at this point.  If the boot list stays correct, Ben and Denise are next.  I was hoping we'd see the challenge tonight to see who comes back, since Natalie and Danni are rumored.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

I have been wrong about everything thus far. I'm a bit disappointed in Nick not playing this last round more strategically.  I'm baffled that everyone let Tony through rather than Nick.  

• Love 2
(edited)

So SU has said over at Sucks he was given wrong information about Nick going tonight (thought he was final 3).  So maybe Tony really does pull of a win?  I was reading some of his comments and he said that they should have done a better job with the editing and the end justifies the season.  I think he's a Tony fan, too.  Unless by that the person he thinks wins didn't get a good edit.

I'm guessing this means we don't get Diabolical Danni.  My guess is Natalie returns from the edge.  Other guesses, if that spoiler is wrong, is Rob or Tyson.

Edited by LadyChatts

Unpopular opinion here, but Tony winning is not a good end to this season for me. Not a fan of him at all, but I guess he has the win, and that is disappointing to me. 

• Love 3

So, I've been quietly lurking this thread, soaking up all the spoilers and enjoying it. But I am leaning toward the spoiler list that has said that Tony wins and Michele/EOE returnee (Natalie) are F3 alongside him. 

Natalie has the most advantages, which gives her a much better shot to win her way back in, and we also got a scene of Tyson telling Natalie that he's got her back if she wins her way back, so the idea that she might have more votes than Michele in F3 makes a lot of sense. 

I've kind of kept up on all the SU spoilers since the season started and I feel like SU has backtracked a lot. I don't know who SU is or how accurate they've been in the past, so I can only speak about this particular season. Wasn't SU the one who claimed that the winner was between Jeremy, Nick and Tyson and that Tony wouldn't get very far? And also that Sophie or Kim was originally the third person sitting in F3? And that underdog alliance of Nick, Michele, and someone else (Sophie/Denise) is something I'm not believing anymore as, if it were to happen, it needed to happen in tonight's episode. 

Seeing as 90% of spoilers that I've seen claim that a male wins and there's not much pointing toward a woman winning, unless we're about to be VERY surprised, the only men left are Tony and Ben (and if a male returns from EOE, although them winning would be surprising after everyone claiming to hate EOE in the premiere) and we know Ben has a very slim chance at pulling out a win, if any chance. 

So, I'm guessing that Tony does win and that Natalie wins her way back and gets more votes at FTC than Michele, as these particular spoilers seem to be the most accurate. 

• Love 6
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I've been quietly lurking this thread, soaking up all the spoilers and enjoying it. But I am leaning toward the spoiler list that has said that Tony wins and Michele/EOE returnee (Natalie) are F3 alongside him. 

Natalie has the most advantages, which gives her a much better shot to win her way back in, and we also got a scene of Tyson telling Natalie that he's got her back if she wins her way back, so the idea that she might have more votes than Michele in F3 makes a lot of sense. 

Tonight, this spoiler makes the most sense.  The other final 3 had Denise/Michele/EOE.  Denise would have to do something big next week to convince me of that.  I'd be shocked if Tony made a final 3 with the two girls and lost.  And Denise and Ben are the next two rumored to go.  Maybe in the preview, when we see Tony pleading with Sarah, and saying that Ben's paranoid, is leading towards a Ben vote.  

I'm also leaning towards Natalie returning.  I thought maybe Danni after she got an uptick in airtime last week.  However, she got next to nothing tonight, but Natalie got a bit.  And both this week and last week, there was talk about Natalie being a challenge beast.  

I've kind of kept up on all the SU spoilers since the season started and I feel like SU has backtracked a lot. I don't know who SU is or how accurate they've been in the past, so I can only speak about this particular season. Wasn't SU the one who claimed that the winner was between Jeremy, Nick and Tyson and that Tony wouldn't get very far? And also that Sophie or Kim was originally the third person sitting in F3? And that underdog alliance of Nick, Michele, and someone else (Sophie/Denise) is something I'm not believing anymore as, if it were to happen, it needed to happen in tonight's episode. 

I don't remember if that was his spoiler or not.  He did say that Danni slayed, and did something diabolical where production had to get involved, and also found an idol.  Now, the production thing could be true, and we just don't see it.  But unless she comes back from the edge, she isn't slaying or finding an idol.  He also said he had changed his mind on Nick/Michele/Sophie (in a good way).  His spoilers were very vague this season.  At least he admitted he was wrong.  Meanwhile, there was a boot list that has predicted every boot so far (not exactly in order, but had groups of who went when, and those people left during that time frame).  Nick and Jeremy were among those predicted to go tonight, along with Ben and Denise.  The only thing the boot list had wrong was Sandra and Adam's placements.  I think SU had correct spoilers for Game Changers, but I can't remember.  I do think that his spoilers were way more vague this season.  I'll be disappointed if Natalie or whoever gets more votes than Michele.  I think her game play has been decent, and she's had to play from the bottom of the totem pole.  Tony/Sarah are rumored to go to fire.  But at this point, there's a possibility Denise wins, but if she's voted out in the next two votes, then Tony wins.  His edit makes sense.  I know Denise said in the preview (I think it was the preview, maybe the recap?).  Whatever that was at the end of the episode, she said she slayed the queen and found an idol.  Which I don't consider that part a big deal, but maybe mentioning taking down Sandra foreshadows to her taking out Tony?  I don't see what Denise can add to her resume unless she takes out Tony.  Not idol him out, but take him out.  At this point, her move against Sandra isn't overly impressive, as that's all she's got.

At this point, based on spoilers, I'll say Tony, Denise, or Michele.  Michele isn't rumored to win, but I'd actually love for spoilers to be wrong and her pull something off.  The only reason I'm a little hesitant about Tony winning is it just seems too obvious.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Unpopular opinion here, but Tony winning is not a good end to this season for me. Not a fan of him at all, but I guess he has the win, and that is disappointing to me. 

I despise Tony and would hate to see him win but that's probably what we are getting these winners are morons. They actually Targeted Michelle for speaking the truth 

• Love 3

I’ve also seen the Nat, Michele, Tony spoiler recently floating around. I’m hoping it’s true because I’d love Tony to win. 
Nat is a beast and an excellent player. But I don’t think someone  from EoE should win. Especially the first out. Tony and Michele both had to fight every day to stay in the game. That should count for a lot. 

• Love 3

The only speculation I have left is, if it is the F4 fire between Sarah and Tony, whether she helps him light his fire or just takes a nap until he wins it. I’ve never seen someone so disinclined to try to win a season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

All the spoilers I was hoping would turn out to be true are now dead in the water and the one I'd hoped wouldn't be true (Tony winning) is pretty much confirmed now. Par for the course lol.

If Tony wins, it will be the first time in years that I am happy with the winner. Would I have rathered it be Ethan or Yul? Hell, yea. But I am fine with Tony.

• Love 7

I'm fine with Tiny winning, I just find it boring. I'd like the final to be unpredictable just once lol. Usually I hate that they keep us in the dark about a lot of stuff, like with the whispering and whatnot, but I also hate knowing exactly who will win before the final episode even starts. It's mainly an editing problem though.

• Love 1

So what seems to happen is: Nathalie comes back, she plays her idol and takes out Ben. Then, she wins immunity and Denise gets out. One of Michelle and Nat wins immunity, they make Tony and Sarah make fire and Tony wins. Something like that.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, himela said:

So what seems to happen is: Nathalie comes back, she plays her idol and takes out Ben. Then, she wins immunity and Denise gets out. One of Michelle and Nat wins immunity, they make Tony and Sarah make fire and Tony wins. Something like that.

I think you hit the nail on the head with that.

I'd be happy with a Tony win only because he does seem to have played the best game.  As he said, he's been on the right side of the vote every time.

I couldn't have been more wrong about Nick.  I thought for sure he was going to pull out all the stops and go all the way, but he just couldn't get it together!  And, I am flabbergasted that Michelle, Denise, Nick and Ben didn't band together to get Tony ouy.

The EOE retrunee names we've heard the most are Sophie, Danni, Natalie, and Tyson.  With all her advantages, it would be really hard to imagine Natalie not making it back.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AncientNewbie said:

The only speculation I have left is, if it is the F4 fire between Sarah and Tony, whether she helps him light his fire or just takes a nap until he wins it. I’ve never seen someone so disinclined to try to win a season. 

She would probably get up off her own fire station and go over to Tony's and help him get a flame.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, himela said:

My biggest question here is, why would Denise/Natalie/Michele target Sarah/Tony?  Michele would be onboard, and I can’t believe Natalie wouldn’t.  So does Denise just assume she’s with Tony/Sarah and get blindsided?

Or does Tony play his idol and the others don’t split the vote?  It’d actually be pointless to split a 3 person vote, because at best you’d end up with a tie.  However, say if Tony played his idol and they actually put two votes on Sarah, they could get her out on the re vote.

I’m still a tad skeptical Tony wins, but at this point I can’t see another outcome.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

My biggest question here is, why would Denise/Natalie/Michele target Sarah/Tony?  Michele would be onboard, and I can’t believe Natalie wouldn’t.  So does Denise just assume she’s with Tony/Sarah and get blindsided?

Or does Tony play his idol and the others don’t split the vote?  It’d actually be pointless to split a 3 person vote, because at best you’d end up with a tie.  However, say if Tony played his idol and they actually put two votes on Sarah, they could get her out on the re vote.

I’m still a tad skeptical Tony wins, but at this point I can’t see another outcome.

They would target them cause Sarah and Tony needed Targeted a while ago 

I just remembered that Probst initially said that Natalie and Rob's idols that they bought ahead of the 1st EoE challenge were invalid and then changed his tune so now I am not convinced Natalie actually does come back. You'd think if she did he would remember that lol. Who were the other EoE returnee rumors?

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just remembered that Probst initially said that Natalie and Rob's idols that they bought ahead of the 1st EoE challenge were invalid and then changed his tune so now I am not convinced Natalie actually does come back. You'd think if she did he would remember that lol. Who were the other EoE returnee rumors?

This is still the strongest rumor to me 

They verifed this guy to live in KC etc plus I could see it edit wise as she keeps saying it's a marathon not a sprint so I could see Natalie coming in too strong and messing up the table maze.

• Love 2