Type keyword(s) to search

Dear Diary: Question Of The Day(s)

Message added by JTMacc99

Reminder:  This isn't a discussion thread.  Either answer the question, or skip it and come back for the next one.   

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

F: Joey. By all accounts he's quite talented in bed.

M: Chandler. I find him funny, he's responsible with his finances in general, and his personal growth during the series points to him being a great partner.

K: Ross. Without question.

5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

F: Joey. As long as a no speaking rule could be enforced. An exception for the question “how you doin’?”

M: Chandler. We could snark together, and he seems not to mind if someone else takes charge. As a control freak not quite at Monica’s level I can work with that.

Ross: No question. Not even close. Shut up, you whiny man child. 

Great minds think alike.

F: Joey - he seems like a fun fuck

M: Chandler - he's witty and malleable

K: Ross - he needs killing

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Great minds think alike.

F: Joey - he seems like a fun fuck

M: Chandler - he's witty and malleable

K: Ross - he needs killing

Its funny that all the male choices ate the same, so I'll just say ditto.

But I just need to add that I just caught the show's finale and circle back to the early episodes in syndication.  And it can't be said enough that Ross is too annoying to live.  If he was terrible in the beginning and terrible in the end and from what I recall terrible in the middle, why were Ross and Rachel popular.

• Love 3

Felt Up a Cop.

This would actually be perfectly normal for one of my friends who just this past weekend got engaged to a state trooper. Unfortunately for her, her initials on this list would have her on Springer for Tea Bagging Steven Hawking. (I'm going to be giggling about that one for at least an hour.)

• LOL 5
(edited)

Real me sang bad karaoke with a zombie. I like this, because for once I would be the better singer. Only my dear departed cat liked my singing, and she was deaf.

Internet me had oral sex with the Joker. That’s the stuff of nightmares.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Same here, which is why I was hesitant to write my answer in the first place. 

Hey! Maybe we're related & have the same happy brother! 🤮

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, GaT said:

I had oral sex with my brother. Kill me.

It doesn't say my brother.  It says your brother.

RE: the brother, I'm assuming an unrelated to me second person on Jerry Springer because even my internet identity wouldn't hump a goat with my brother.

Seriously, it never even occurred to me to interpret "your" as "my" although I guess it could be.

1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

Seriously, it never even occurred to me to interpret "your" as "my" although I guess it could be.

The title of the thing is "Why are you on Jerry Springer" so I interpret it to mean someone is asking me why I'm on, as in "did you have sex with your brother?"

• Love 1

If the soon-to-be-departed is old enough to remember the 1960s and has already seen Galaxy Quest, Casablanca, and the Princess Bride, I would suggest Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery.

• Love 1
On 6/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, ABay said:

Casablanca.

My other choices were already mentioned.

I've seen a number of great movies, but Casablanca is my favorite, and the one movie everyone should see.

• Love 5