Type keyword(s) to search

Dear Diary: Question Of The Day(s)

Message added by JTMacc99

Reminder:  This isn't a discussion thread.  Either answer the question, or skip it and come back for the next one.   

• Start Topic

Yellow-bellied Burrowing Hawk.

To be fair, I don't have a middle name.  I used the combination of the first names that makes up my actual first name.  When I was married, I used my maiden name as my middle name and, thus, middle initial, with my husband's surname.  This is the only other legal name I've used.

That would be:

Yellow-bellied Sea Porcupine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Blind Sea Racoon

I did the cats as well.  Yes, we all have the same first initial - it wasn't planned, it just happened that way.  

Blind Taiga Savanna Raccoon

Blind Martian River Raccoon

Blind Taiga Mountain Raccoon

Blind Canyon Tundra Raccoon

• LOL 5

Shelves O' Bildungsroman

ETA: I didn't see the YA option and used Kid-Lit so I was 'Shelves O' Adventures' but that would be incorrect. Although 'Shelves O' Adventures' is way funnier. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Once Upon A Word.  Although I don't know why there wasn't a choice of just plain-ass Fiction.

This does remind me of a long funny discussion I had with fellow librarian friends years ago when we were talking about how many women's bookstores we'd encountered with the name A Room of One's Own (from the Virginia Woolf essay) and decided that the least likely name for a bookstore taken from a literary source was To Build A Fire (from the Jack London story).

Edited by ratgirlagogo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

Miss Melancholy.  How sad.

I'm the Jester of Melancholy.  (AKA, Sad Clown)

Which, by the way, totally isn't true. I'm getting really used to not having to deal with people.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5