Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

Also..from what I hear Litzy's sisters married older men wtih cash money...Those bitches are talking shit about Andrei unable to find work? Guess what? As an immigrant good paying jobs are hard to find..not all of us marry into a family where hubby is easily able to find a high paying job due to family connections.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, jackjill89 said:

Watching this show -- it's like Groundhogs Day with all these couples. Same fights over and over and over. 

My takeaway from this all? Never import.

I dated a Brit. He had been married twice. Wife #1 was a Brit. They divorced. Wife #2 was a green card scam. He wanted to make me #3 because I own a house and have a job and he was in need of a flop. I declined. It wasn't long before he found #3. I won. He was a psychopath.

• LOL 2

Trying to catch up....boy what have I missed?

David has gained a lot of weight.   Annie is definitely part of the reality show element if she is staying with him in that storage apartment.   She has time to dye her hair red.   And her English isn't great for someone who goes to ESL classes.   Ask for a refund.

David needs a stylist.   Why is he wearing a turtleneck?  So tight.

Did everyone's boobs get bigger?  Molly's filled my entire big screen TV.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I didn't even recognize Tarik.   Is it the facial hair?   He looks very different.  I can't believe it's been a year since they got engaged.  She doesn't want to get married to him right?

Plus he was wearing a plaid print hat.  I see you Plaid Tarik.

Loved that we got the reminder of his Round the Way Gurrrrrrrrrrrrl super inventive rap lyrics LOL.   Yes Tarik the editors hate you.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Fernanda is quite the snake.  She groomed him hook line and sinker LOL.   What an idiot.  All she is doing is complaining about things she knew was going to happen and things he absolutely can't change.

Just now, Adeejay said:

No!  I just heard Pedro say, "Chantel's family".  His English has improved.  No more, "Family Chantel."

A little reality TV part of me dies.

10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

David & Annie are still having boom boom time at the self storage !

I'm having popcorn for dinner.   If you ever wondered if you could reflux popcorn the answer is yes.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Why is this show 3 hours? That is way beyond my attention span!

I noticed yesterday that it was on demand so I watched some last night and then today.  It didn't have any commercials and was only about 90 minutes.

Edited by sagittarius sue
Now I see that it didn't include the 3rd hour.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I just heard Pedro say, "Chantel's family".  His English has improved.  No more, "Family Chantel.

I noticed Chantel and Pedro only spoke English to each other. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Didn’t Molly sneak off and marry Luis?

Why did she need a wedding dress anyhow?

Molly had “always dreamed of being a bride” and we were subjected to the obligatory “Say Yes to the Dress” shopping scene. She still intended to have a big wedding and reception even though she and Luis were secretly married at the courthouse early in the 90 days process. 

• Love 1

Further proof Fernanda is dim beyond the inexperience of youth: Mexico does indeed get hurricanes, and bad ones at that.  

I'm actually glad that a bunch of these couples are seemingly going to call it quits; it is a far better outcome than the multiple years of hatefests going on between Pedro/Chantal and Pao/Russ.  Now, if TLC would also cut them loose and quit finding out where they are now.  Does anyone even care what Danielle is up to?  I never saw her first run, but TLC's proclivity to keep dragging her on screen seems almost exploitative to someone with a less than average IQ.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why is Tarik wearing gloves inside?

Who knows and why was that woman with the weird voice wearing that dirty looking black big black toque in the house?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hello my people, I have missed you.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the lack of re-cap footage in this show.  They have the same issues, but the footage is new.

And the third hour shown last week is actually a different show.  Where are they now?, available online now in it's entirety.  That show is Fernanda and who's his face, David and Annie, Molly, Loren and Alexi, Tarik and gold digger, Danielle, Rachael and Jon, Larry and Jenny, Alan and Kirlyam, Kyle and Noon, and Asuelu and Kalani.  They are not part of the Happily Ever After cast.

We'll get it figured out.

• Love 3

Debbie and Larissa should team up and kick ColTee to the curb.

Larissa has been to jail like 2-3 times and Debbie watches cartoons all day. 

Colt stood around with ......poor me....‘FML Face’ .....the entire episode.

Fuk him! He is the problem.

I wonder if Molly has any old bras around she can donate to Colt. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Watching this show -- it's like Groundhogs Day with all these couples. Same fights over and over and over. 

My takeaway from this all? Never import.

I imported mine from England. Most of us have pretty normal, boring marriages. Where these dufuses went wrong was trying to marry what should've been a vacation fling at best. 

• Love 10