Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: After The Dust Settles

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I hate Nicole. I hate her for being a shitty mom, for being a shallow hypocrite, for being culturally insensitive, for being a selfish, demanding, petulant, violent bitch.

She's dumb enough for me to wonder if she is developmentally disabled. She has absolutely no sense. 

• Love 19

So no store and 6k gone..... like a fart in the wind. 

Nicole is delusional, stupid, dumb, idiotic, selfish, self centered, a shitty mother, a shitty daughter, and a shitty sibling.

i hope her sister tells the mom that the store never existed and they cut off any financial aide to Nicole. If May needs anything, they should supply it, don’t give Nicole a penny in cash. And make sure she pays her share of the rent. 

Wonder why the three siblings live together, I would  think the brother at least lived with mom and step dad.

• Love 18

I SWORE I wouldn’t watch this season but I was flipping through the channels and came upon this scene where Nicole is telling her sister Rachael why she and Azan didn’t get married. Direct quote from my closed captioning: “We decided to just like start a shop or something to get, like, an income and then kind of get married.” 

Oh wait, there’s NO SHOP? Anyone see that coming? 

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Debbie blowing on Colt's dice. 😜

Colt said he thought Larissa was "elegant"... she is a lot of things but elegant is not a word I would use for her.

Well, Debbie is his yardstick so....

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Let me guess...Ashley was selfishly working while Jay was chasing women.

Why do these bored boys not find a church, take a class, learn some skills that can be applied to a job, hell, go deliver Meals on Wheels? Is there not anything productive that they can do?

An aquarium! Start an aquarium! Those things take up tons of time!

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Chantal should not have married such a dullard

These people figure the foreigner will be sweet and grateful to them for bringing them to the U.S. and then they are shocked when they find out they can't control the person like they want and the person turns out being a jerk.

• Love 4

Pedro should just dump that moron. As if she likes his mother any more than he likes hers. 

At least he works and isn’t running around on her. 

Doesn't  she see how nutso her mom looks on this show? 

• Love 16
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Why is this show 3 hours? That is way beyond my attention span!

It takes 3 hours for them to rehash every previous show and give us 5 minutes of new material. I've seen it so many times now, I could recite some of this dialog.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ross, Jay and Azan still set off my gaydar...and Colt strikes me as being asexual and on the spectrum. Too much estrogen in that boy.

I can believe Colt is on the spectrum but he is not asexual. He was bothersome to Larrissa when he first got her on the reg. I imagine Debbie didn't give him much.

• LOL 5

Debbie is so full of shit. When Larissa was arrested Debbie was doing an interview for the after show and Debbie said that she doesn't get involved with what they do, they have their own lives. But here she is sitting right there getting in the middle of it.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 20

Larissa and Coltee need to split and say far away from each other. Coltee needs to marry mummy in a commitment ceremony and they can live happily ever after. She claims she wasn’t going to meddle, but she’s right in the middle.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Why is this show 3 hours? That is way beyond my attention span!

hoosiermom we meet again on the forums watching more quality television. 😂 I agree 3 hours is too long and that the Pillow Talk on Monday night looks more interesting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

I wonder if there's some emotional eating going on. Winter has definitely been eating the anxieties brought on by Madre Chantal.

Only if she is chowing down on silicone implants...

Why is Debbie still living there?

Because it’s her home?

Colt told Larissa before she ever came here that his mother would live with theme she always knew that was part of the deal and she agreed to it.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Not a Larissa fan but Debbie and Colt are Gaslighting assholes ..."Larissa bully's us" really? They gang up and bully her all the time...not condoning an physical abuse Larissa doled out but Colt and momma are hard to support

Can we deport all 3 of them?? Please??

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I decided not to watch because I don't like any of these couples and don't want to see any of them. I thought I would follow along with the live chat just to make sure I'm not missing anything, and it's every bit as dull and dumb as I expected. None of them are worth watching; this show has hit the brick wall that all reality shows hit after the first few seasons. 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I SWORE I wouldn’t watch this season but I was flipping through the channels and came upon this scene where Nicole is telling her sister Rachael why she and Azan didn’t get married. Direct quote from my closed captioning: “We decided to just like start a shop or something to get, like, an income and then kind of get married.” 

Oh wait, there’s NO SHOP? Anyone see that coming? 

I know!  Me too!

25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Every time I see Pao I think of Claire hearing that Gloria is pregnant and busting out with  “you’re going to get so fat”

Good one!

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Elizabeth is a master of the selfie, she looks so much better in them. Her "Annndddrrrrei" pronunciation is like nails on a chalkboard.

I thought it was just me but that bugs the shit out of me too!

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 10