Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Birds, Broads and Breakups

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

The woman known for her gawd awful macrame dresses is judging Barbra's "fashion sense". What's the big deal if Babs likes a wrap dress? 

How rude to complain to someone that they always were the same type dress. Ramona is a true mean girl bitch.  

1 hour ago, rustyspigot said:

Cabaret Red! Am I right, girls?

Can't wait to hear Watch what Crappens take on this episode!

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Hang on, Tinsley doesn't feel comfortable with public speaking in an Al Anon meeting, but she's on a reality TV show that lots of people watch?  WTF??

There's a big difference because she can't see the people watching the reality show plus it's filmed and shown later whereas speaking in front of a room full of people you can see all eyes are on you.  I'm like her.  I would be like a deer in headlights speaking in public.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Was Sonja flirting with Mario?  Luann doesn’t seem sober to me in that scene.

The only time Luann appeared sober this season was when she was in the Hamptons tossing that salad at B's house.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Barbara knows just how to deal with Ramona. That was brilliant.

Yeah... I don't believe that Tinsley broke up with Scott that night. I think they were already broken up when she was dared to call him.

Looks like they're going to have to check Bethenny into the looney bin this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Bethenny's fashion sense this year seems to have taken a nosedive - except for her stunning outfit in the Hamptons when she hosted Luann and Barbara for lunch, I haven't really liked too many outfits - that rainbow sequin bomber jacket was tacky (probably cost about $3,000.00, but it was still tacky).  I also noticed that she must be wearing her Skinnygirl jeans a lot, but she is always pulling them up by the waistband when she wears them.  If jeans fit correctly, you shouldn't have to do that. 

And, Ramona lied again - she and Mario definitely hooked up!  Wasn't there all kinds of rumors floating about them having a reconciliation?  She was much too coy about what happened that night.

The problem with B’s jeans is that she is flat booty.  You need ass to keep your jeans up.

What is wrong with these women?  Mario cheated and left Ramona for the other woman. Now he gets a hero’s welcome??? Pfffft!

Now I know who Tinsley looks like.  She looks like Tera from Little Women LA.  She also likes to wear her hair like Tinsley in those braids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

The problem with B’s jeans is that she is flat booty.  You need ass to keep your jeans up.

What is wrong with these women?  Mario cheated and left Ramona for the other woman. Now he gets a hero’s welcome??? Pfffft!

Now I know who Tinsley looks like.  She looks like Tera from Little Women LA.  She also likes to wear her hair like Tinsley in those braids. 

Tell me about it!  I have no butt, but a gut!  lol  Waiting for that to become popular -- a la JLo!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

No. I think Ramona fancies herself in a far more attractive league than Babs. 

Well, in all fairness, even at about 10 years further along Ramona stacks up pretty well against her.

1 hour ago, Quita said:

I agree about Luann. She is insufferable. Can't be bothered with it if it isn't about her.

On the other hand I started snorting when she said she was interested in going to the Al-Anon meeting because there is alcoholism in her family...and I didn't get the sense she was including herself among those alcoholics she was referring to.  

1 hour ago, Pop Tart said:

I loved how the visit to the bunny artist showed the deep narcissism of both Sonja and Bethenny.

Just staying on brand.  Most of the time during that segment I was wondering if the room smelled from all those cages full of parrots.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
Just now, biakbiak said:

The fish room is triggering for Lu but going to a meat market bar who’s clientele hasn’t changed since the 80s isn’t? Okay, Lu!

Right! Good catch!

Then salivating over the Tito’s mojitos ......all while forcing herself to order a Martini Glass Mocktail! 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Barbara knows just how to deal with Ramona. That was brilliant.

Yeah... I don't believe that Tinsley broke up with Scott that night. I think they were already broken up when she was dared to call him.

Looks like they're going to have to check Bethenny into the looney bin this season.

Tonight left me wondering if Bethany actually knew something about a break up and tried to smoke it out of Tinsley that night for drama.  She did the same thing when she got evidence on Tom.  I believe Bethany orchestrates the show to some degree keeping drama going.

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So this is at least the third time that someone else was hurting or in a bad place, and Frankel’s on-camera reaction is to celebrate that She. Was. Right. (Kelly’s breakdown, Lu divorcing Tom, and now Tinsley and Scott breaking up.)

She was also right about something when Bobby died (it'll take some time for my granny brain to remember the specifics).....

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Tonight left me wondering if Bethany actually knew something about a break up and tried to smoke it out of Tinsley that night for drama.  She did the same thing when she got evidence on Tom.  I believe Bethany orchestrates the show to some degree keeping drama going.

You might be right. Maybe Bethenny has contacts in Chicago who keep her phone buzzing about what Scott's up to. It wouldn't surprise me.

• Love 5

Oh, geez. Billy Stritch on WWHL just spent forever telling Andy Cohen how everyone adores Lu’s cabaret show. When she comes on stage, they give her a standing ovation or something. 

Who are these people who love this arrogant egomaniac?

And Ben is wearing a jacket with Lu’s portrait on the back.

She is never going to come down to earth. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

You might be right. Maybe Bethenny has contacts in Chicago who keep her phone buzzing about what Scott's up to. It wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone who was at the lunch on the yacht with Tinsley talking about her relationship with Scott knew this information! All of the women knew this and so no Bethenny you didn’t know it all. Two examples from that night  1. It wasn’t the only time in your life you kissed a woman and 2. You didn’t just ask her to call Scott you asked her to call him and give him an ultimatum something she told you she wouldn’t do on the yacht, so shut it! 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

I dunno, Bronzedog.

Sonja pees into a diaper on the Jitney.  I figure boundaries aren't really her thing.

Seriously. And intellectual honesty compels me to admit -- even though I can't believe I'm saying this about a cast member I've disliked off and on for years -- in a round of Fuck Marry Kill,  Ramona vs Babs for Fuck is no contest. (Clearly, I need a Rhonyholics Anonymous meeting -- one where I talk about my cast problems and Luann ignores me and flirts with all the male members - Cabernet red, am I rite, guys? - while making "call me" gestures). I don't make this decision lightly -- choosing between Ramona and Babs is a total rock-and-a-hard-place reality  (like Sonja dry-humping the Morgan crest)  but I am doing Ramona BECAUSE SOMEBDOY HAS TO (other than Mario - buck naked and wearing a bedazzled True Faith cross as Ramona has her way with him in a Central Park culvert.) Will it be awkard at first? (Film noire? Do you ever wear anything other than yoga pants? You might want to mix it up!) Fuck, yes - it will be hell - and our date night will be eerily reminiscent of  the  rituals  Scientology uses to break someone down (Let's go for a walk on the bridge - what a lovely night - do you think you'll die alone, having driven everyone away?) and never having had sex with a woman before, never mind a woman who has borrowed Sonja Morgan's sex toys (Here comes the mountain into the holemill, film noire!)  I'm wondering why I ever wandered into this thought experiment with Crazy Eyes, instead of making my defiant stand with a better wench (LVP, where are you??) but Jesus H Christ, there's a bizarre loyalty I feel to the woman because Ramona has  been here since jump and Babs is just all wrong -- so dammit, I FUCK RAMONA SINGER KILL BABS (and marry Tinsley - she'll be SO HAPPY - we're registered at Tiffany's!)

Imagine what you could get up to with a pool noodle and a hair curler in the bedroom 😝

Post hoc: I DARE all of you to NOT have some crazy picture in your mind right now!!!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Dare over truth
  • LOL 13
7 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

To me, the only redeeming thing about this episode was that Mama Dale wasn't there. Can you imagine the grief she would have been giving Tinsley for breaking up with Scott? I'm sure she gave her plenty behind the scenes, but at least we weren't subjected to it.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I didn't get the impression that Dale was terribly fond of Scott, nor thought that he was "the one".

• Love 10
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Lu needs to get over herself but I do think it was nice of her to go with Tins to al anon. 

It's actually the single redeeming thing she's done, in several seasons.  It would be nice to see more of Luann doing for/thinking of another, but I think we all know that this was a one-off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, sashayshante said:

No, not at all. They should talk about sex all they want. Treat yo self! But there's playful talk among friends and gratuitous bragging/one-upping. I'm speaking of the latter, That includes crassness like Bethenny and her Cool Girl  pussy, ram it in, fuck cursing.

That applies to non menopausal persons too.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Right! Good catch!

Then salivating over the Tito’s mojitos ......all while forcing herself to order a Martini Glass Mocktail! 🤣

Yeah, I caught that "in a martini glass" comment.  She may as well have a Countess Luann Statement Necklace made from neon lights, saying "not ready for a sober life" hanging around her neck.  Imo, her sobriety, if she actually is sober, is in serious jeopardy.  Continuing to exit rehab because her schedule won't allow for it, or because she thinks she doesn't need it?  Yeah, that's 1,000 crimson flags flapping in the wind.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 22

Mario just happened to be in the bar with a shopping bag full of Ramona's things?  Oh pahlleese, it was producers stepping in trying to make it look like it was a random meeting?  I think our good senses have been insulted.  Mario is a nice looking man but I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

Why, just why does Sonja have to paint every man she talks to in to a corner, according to her they either want to fuck her or marry her...um, none of those men the show in any bar fall in to either category or led us to believe they want to do one or the other!  Announcing that stuff out loud can make a man run faster than he has ever run in his life!

Bethenny's ex...yum.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, geez. Billy Stritch on WWHL just spent forever telling Andy Cohen how everyone adores Lu’s cabaret show. When she comes on stage, they give her a standing ovation or something. 

She will need the best room in everyone's house...she is after all a Supah Stah!  

Is Lu still wearing Jovani?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, ninjago said:

Of all the awful things that have been said on these shows, this one really made me feel terrible.  It was so mean, and unprompted.  Most of the time the hurtful things people say on here are based on a valid observation or in response to some other offense, but this was just the type of thing a junior high girl would say to another junior high girl to make her feel bad about herself for no reason.

Agreed! another unpopular opinion I kind of like Barbara! I think Ramona is threatened because Barbara is also a bad ass business woman who knows how to wield a hammer. She’s alright in my book, I’d hang with her....bellybutton and all. 

Oh, and because she MIGHT swing both ways...Ramona probably thinks that’s gross, when in fact , her x husband is the grossest. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I must've missed something, but did Mario and his little tart he cheated with break up?  

Oh Bethenny.  Everyone saw the dysfunction in Tinsley & Scott's relationship a long time ago, so quit patting yourself on the back.  She prides herself on knowing everything, but yet she's always complaining about how everything in her life is effed up.  She might want to concentrate on herself rather than worrying about everyone else. 

• Love 24

While I sort of agree with the idea that Mario is undeserving of the enthusiastic greeting, I guess if Ramona has come to terms with him and them, who am I?

I think he and his chippy broke up several times, then didn't she write a book or something that spilled some tea?  I dunno.  I'm probably confusing some other ho of some other Ho.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You're going to have to be more specific.

Really, the guy that rents out bartenders, dark hair, dreamy eyes...stuck his head in B's bedroom to say hi...that guy.  Let's just say I thought he was a looker. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

If by contacts you mean producers then definitely!

The artist was a real life version of Otho from Beetlejuice and I don’t know if I loved him or hated him.

Edited by TwopLurker
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm sure it was some designer jacket, and it does not surprise me that it's Gucci.  (We've seen some of their other tacky garments on Erika and Dorit from RHOBH.)

To paraphrase the Countess - "Even Gucci makes a mistake once in a while."   😂

Dorinda wears a lot too. That sweater w the cherries  in it is one. Gucci has a very distinct design now. Not sure I’m liking it. Not that I can afford it. Lol

• Love 7
9 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Check Twitter she did not admit to the truth she just claims they are on good terms. She is still spinning the story. She would not recognize truth if it slapped her in the face!

Yea, I'm guessing Dorinda just decided to let it go. Ramona will never own up to what she did. I don't know that I'd ever be able to overlook that type of behavior; but I guess Dorinda thought it was worth it to preserve the friendship?

9 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Did anyone catch Luann talking about how she went to Al-Anon because alcoholism runs "in her family"?  Is that even true? I thought she was the alcoholic?

I guess now she's trying to pass it off as a hereditary thing. It's not her fault, y'all!!!

Sidenote - did it bother anyone that they showed Lu and Tinsley exiting a building; and captioned it - "Al-Anon"? I thought those things were supposed to be pretty private. I guess they didn't show any of the other attendees; so maybe it's not a big deal?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Billy said it was the longest and loudest ovation he had ever heard. Luann's head proceeded to swell and destroy the WWHL set.

I think Bravo missed a couple of great opportunities to show Ramona getting throat punched last night. ymmv

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Yes Alessandro Michele is the designer for Gucci now and has a very very very very particular aesthetic.  It's not for everyone.  Very different from the sexy, sleek Tom Ford Gucci I grew up with 1994-2004  (Not that I could afford it either.)

Alessandro Michele first pic.

Tom Ford Gucci / 1990s second pic.

alessandro-michele-for-gucci-harrods-exclusive-collection.jpg

gucci-tom-ford-1.jpg

• Love 10

It's interesting that Ramona "I support other women" Singer is so harsh in her unwarranted criticism of Babs... Almost all the negativity she spews about Babs is regarding physical appearance or the fact that she might "swing both ways". Lord. At Ramona's age she really should know better and have some relaxed outlooks on life. Oh who am I kidding? She's emotionally stunted. 

And what is up with the multiple Mario appearances? Is she back with him? Is that what all the ridiculous "I'm into great sex" banter is about? Miss "I can't be associated with Alex's nude pictures" (but was fine with Jellybean Bensimone's Playboy pictorial) is now comfortable lauding how she lurves great sex? Mmmkay... That was such a set up that he showed up with all those stupid "flashes from the past" krap associated with Ramona... Oh well - if she's willing to forgive his sketchiness and get back with him - I guess it would make for interesting tv.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, snarts said:

Bethenny is incredibly insecure, especially with other women her age or younger.  I think back on her interactions with Kristen Taekman, then Jules, and now Tinsley.  She has what I call "prettiest girl at the prom" syndrome where she absolutely must be thought of as the hottest.  

The rest of the season previews gave me life.  Did they show Bethenny having a full breakdown, hyper ventilating even, at dinner?  All because Luann is self-centered?  Hello pot, meet kettle. 

Absolutely! Watching the season Kelly joined the cast. In the pool Jill asks Frankel about Kelly. Frankel looks so annoyed, insecure and resentful. Kelly is a model, one of the beautiful people. You can see Frankel comparing herself physically to Kelly and coming up short. I think that’s also the reason the retouching remark from Lu upset her so much. Frankel was no beauty before all the money could pay for procedures, surgeries, makeup artists and a better wardrobe. 

I also think that’s the reason she keeps telling us about all these guys who worship her and are madly in love with her. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yes Alessandro Michele is the designer for Gucci now and has a very very very very particular aesthetic.  It's not for everyone.  Very different from the sexy, sleek Tom Ford Gucci I grew up with 1994-2004  (Not that I could afford it either.)

Alessandro Michele first pic.

Tom Ford Gucci / 1990s second pic.

alessandro-michele-for-gucci-harrods-exclusive-collection.jpg

gucci-tom-ford-1.jpg

I looooved Tom Ford at Gucci.

While I like that photo, this current guy’s stuff trickles down from the runway and seems to translate as very new money.  

• Love 7
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m wondering if another housewife did the same as Luann, would they go crazy too?  It can’t be Luann’s voice that keeps them coming.  Put Sonja up there and she’ll end it with a strip.

• Love 3

Luann about going to  with Al-AnonTinsley: "I offered to go with Tinsley because I thought it would be beneficial for her, and also for me, because I have a history of alcoholism in my family."

She's still not admitting that she has a problem, but we already knew that. 

• Love 11