Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08: Birds, Broads and Breakups

• Start Topic

Tinsley and Luann attend an Al-Anon meeting; Dorinda joins Tinsley for a dress rehearsal before her big day as guest ringmaster at the Big Apple Circus; Ramona, Luann and Sonja run into Ramona's ex, Mario; Dorinda hosts a spa day for the ladies.

Airs April 24, 2019.

• Love 3

I want to know what happened to Bethenny’s driver Kevin?

Luann was barely listening to Tinsley in the coffee shop.  Which is understandable considering she generally only thinks about herself.

Now I understand the black and white bunny artwork at Sonja’s, go figurez

Good for Dorinda and Tinsley.  That was fun.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Hang on, Tinsley doesn't feel comfortable with public speaking in an Al Anon meeting, but she's on a reality TV show that lots of people watch?  WTF??

And don’t forget she host major gigs around the city that involves wait for it... public speaking lol 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

She keeps things fairly light and surface on the show opening up about deep personal pain to strangers is different.

Well, she's shared a lot of her stuff on the show.  She's not anonymous on the show.  I think Tinsley just thinks too much of herself.  OMG...sharing shit with....gasp...strangers...but I go on a reality TV show and show my ass.  Sorry, still thinking WTF.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Uh oh a parrot whistled at Bethenny....he must be madly in love with her..maybe they are engaged

She thinks they want to mate with her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well, she's shared a lot of her stuff on the show.  She's not anonymous on the show.  I think Tinsley just thinks too much of herself.  OMG...sharing shit with....gasp...strangers...but I go on a reality TV show and show my ass.  Sorry, still thinking WTF.

And she had difficulty talking about this topic to Luann when they had lunch so I don’t know why it would be easier in a group. It’s the being in the moment and dealing with peoples reactions in the room that makes it scary. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

And she had difficulty talking about this topic to Luann when they had lunch so I don’t know why it would be easier in a group. It’s the being in the moment and dealing with peoples reactions in the room that makes it scary. 

Well in a group there are no cameras.  She wasn't with just Luann, she was with Luann and the rest of us watching.

I just think that most people who are nervous about sharing in meetings wouldn't go on a reality show where they are playing themselves.  

• Love 2
Just now, JD5166 said:

Also, I hope Lu doesn’t fuck Mario! 

I'd bet that Luann is still too mad about that "Count-less" crack from one of the early seasons to even consider it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Was Sonja flirting with Mario?  Luann doesn’t seem sober to me in that scene.

Sonja has always flirted with Mario and most things that walk but a lot with Mario.

• LOL 6
  • Love 18

Gotta love Ramona trying to convince everyone she's highly sexual... cough... cough... ack... 

Sweet shade from the editors regarding the 61/62 thing. 

Dorinda is a bully. I'm really not digging her. She needs a redemption tour. Or at least some humility. Oy.

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

He needed serenity, so he joined NASCAR.

They ask occasionally on Twitter.  Someone just asked tonight.  He didn’t want to travel, wanted to slow down.  So this driver is driver/bodyguard and travels when she goes to LA for SharkTank.  I think the one of the SharkTank guys told her that she needed a driver/bodyguard in LA.  

• Love 7

I get all kinds of eye rolley when I listen to women in their forties and older try to prove how sexual and into sex they are. It's like they're terrified people will know their real age or - GASP - that they're menopausal.

• Love 10