Type keyword(s) to search

Hunter (1984) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I remember this show in the 80s but never seen all of the episodes and I'm catching up now.

Love the original theme song. The rest after that is meh.

S5 E17 "Shoot to Kill". Hunter breaking the 4th wall about possibly getting with Dee Dee caught me by surprised. It was awesome.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1

For those still into physical DVDs, it appears the series is being re-released again as a complete series package. (The 2010 Mill Creek set has long gone out of print.) However, the set from VEI does not say a word about restored music, so I think it is the same set as 2010 with the replaced music, just at a more affordable price. (As the Mill Creek set now runs hundreds of dollars.)

Here it is, if you don't mind the generic music and missed out on the first set.

ETA: The newer set also has the first Hunter movie included, "The Return of Hunter: Everyone Walks in L.A.". No idea why the second movie, "Return To Justice" (where McCall makes her return), is not included, however. Not to mention, I wish the revival episodes would get a release if just for the sake of being truly complete.

• Love 2
On 4/9/2022 at 10:03 PM, WendyCR72 said:

For those still into physical DVDs, it appears the series is being re-released again as a complete series package. (The 2010 Mill Creek set has long gone out of print.) However, the set from VEI does not say a word about restored music, so I think it is the same set as 2010 with the replaced music, just at a more affordable price. (As the Mill Creek set now runs hundreds of dollars.)

Here it is, if you don't mind the generic music and missed out on the first set.

ETA: The newer set also has the first Hunter movie included, "The Return of Hunter: Everyone Walks in L.A.". No idea why the second movie, "Return To Justice" (where McCall makes her return), is not included, however. Not to mention, I wish the revival episodes would get a release if just for the sake of being truly complete.

And this newer one has subtitles (they call them captions, but the meaning is the same).

• Useful 1