Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

falltime
  • Start Topic

Mon, April 22: The Political View with Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) (author, “Our Lost Declaration: America’s Fight Against Tyranny from King George to the Deep State”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, April 23: Melinda Gates (author, “The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World”)

Wed, April 24: The Political View with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY); Julian Lennon (author, “Love the Earth”)

Thu, April 25: Dr. Phil McGraw (“Dr. Phil”)

Fri, April 26: Pitbull (“UglyDolls”); Vivica A. Fox (author, “Every Day I’m Hustling”); “Feel Good Friday: View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

No need to watch Thursday.

Sometimes I hear about him and I'm like "He's still around?"  It just feels like his time in the spotlight should have faded a long time ago and I'm always surprised when it hasn't.

Missed you guys but I realized just as they are claiming nothing surprising came out of the Mueller and Elsa claims she is a political nerd yeah right you are only a political nerd in name only pun intended because if you were you would clearly care about facts what I did realize is that I have not missed Elsa and her evil looks, ways, low IQ and personality and I have not missed Abby and her ways either.

I am wondering if I will continue to watch the View because I really really really hate the Evil Twins - a week without the View may not be good for ABC because the world went on and all of our blood pressure.  

Elsa Twins you are not safe!

• Love 12
Just now, Bronzedog said:

"Memes are your memes and the show goes on."  Whoopie, what does that even mean???  WTF???

Oh, look!  More ads!!!

I think Whoopi was obliquely referring to the Ladies Who Punch book in addition to the SNL skit, but then again,  who knows?

• Love 6

I don't think Joy was happy that SNL chose to parody THAT particular scene from The View.  Her comments afterward indicated that she thought there are many other things they could have parodied. 

I kind of agree with her.

• Love 9

Wow. Meghan being a super bitch to Joy again: "I'd much rather hear what Senator Mike Lee has to say about this, if that's okay," as Joy talked about Mueller not putting Trump on the stand because he knew he'd perjure himselfWho was that laughing in the background? Was it Sunny or Joy?

• Love 24
13 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Notice how Meghan had to throw in, unsolicited, that she wasn't offended by the skit. Also the over-dramatic laughing after they showed the clip was too much, as if she had to let everyone know just how much she wasn't offended. It was telling.

Yup - Meghan had to be extremely pissed about that.  Her personality is definitely not one to appreciate being made fun of.   She can't laugh at any jokes, least of all, any at her expense.

Joy, I think, was just embarrassed about that entire exchange, and is probably tired of seeing it replayed over and over and over again.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Yup - Meghan had to be extremely pissed about that.  Her personality is definitely not one to appreciate being made fun of.   She can't laugh at any jokes, least of all, any at her expense.

Joy, I think, was just embarrassed about that all exchange, and is probably tired of seeing it replayed over and over and over again.

True. Something in me kind of feels like Meghan is reliving the moment she supposedly shut down Joy in her sick little brain, thanks to the SNL skit. Something about her laugh. Ugh. She's a terrible person.

• Love 22
27 minutes ago, cinsays said:

Wait...…...so Whooppeee actually cut Megzy off to go to commercial...…..there will be hell to pay to atone for this!!!

Maybe this is a new procedure?  Any time Meghan goes off the rails, they will just cut her mic and go to commercial?  We may never see another full segment of the View if that is the case, the show will now go someting like this:

• Whoopie screaming "Welcome to The View" 30 gazillion times 
  • All the ladies sitting down at the table 
  • Meghan yelling about something
  • 13 minutes of commercials
  • Meghan yelling about something
  • 8 minutes of commercials
  • "View Your Deal" segment
  • "Take a little time to enjoy YOUR VIEW" - end of show

😉

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 16
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Megan did not read the Mueller Report, there is no way her little brain is able to compute it. She was screeching talking points and mentioned her father as usual.  What a vile miserable woman!  I cannot stand to watch her anymore.. 

Vapid insipid Abby had to scream out Obama's name since she had nothing of value to add to the discussion.  

Vile miserable woman = Meghan = VMW

Vapid insipid Abby = VIA

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Lee was completely nuts. Even Abby couldn’t take him seriously. McCain tried to make another dig at Joy during the interview and Joy just laughed at her.

No surprise the discussion about the Mueller Report ended with McCain in a screaming fit. Everything about her is predictable. When they were talking about SNL, McCain didn’t like what Whoopi said and had to interrupt her because it might lead people to believe McCain’s NOT completely fine that they skewered her for being an epic, spoiled brat. Wasn’t her fake giggling enough to let us know she so totally did not have a screaming tantrum when the skit aired?

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, nokat said:

Getting off the rails? 🙂

Getting, going, gone hahah funny Sunny talking abt 45 being on a ledge lol

Edited by Tammee
Emphasis on *gone* lol
  • Love 12
38 minutes ago, OnTime said:

There is no way Meghan the Princess of Arizona wasn't fuming about the SNL skit!

PoA!  Add it to the list!  Hah!  Glad Whoopi shut her down a couple of times.  That SNL skit was hysterical.  Glad Joy and Whoopi saw the humor and laughed.  Im getting sick of the we are f-a-m-i-l-y schtick.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Wow. Meghan being a super bitch to Joy again: "I'd much rather hear what Senator Mike Lee has to say about this, if that's okay," as Joy talked about Mueller not putting Trump on the stand because he knew he'd perjure himselfWho was that laughing in the background? Was it Sunny or Joy?

I missed the first part of what she said, but I heard the snide tone and thought she just can't help herself, no matter how many people criticize her rudeness. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, nokat said:
2 hours ago, OnTime said:

Meghan is getting off the rails!

Getting off the rails? :)

Oh, you're right!

Meghan is completely off the rails, not even close to stay on enough to fall off!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, rickhurst3186 said:

Sounded like Sunny to me. 

Also, Abs started this segment by saying "Taking away any criminal activity....." WTH? I mean really...I hear Ted Bundy was a really nice man other than the fact that raping and murdering women was a favorite pastime of his. My point is its very dangerous to compartmentalize the various parts of a person's behavior. 

That’s the old joke, “well Mrs Lincoln, aside from everything else, did you enjoy the play?”  

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Whoa RBM, what a fake bitch, oh I am SURE you were so honored by SNL showing what an ass you are.....ahhhhhh so wonderful to have this show back so I can have my wonderful afternoon drinking because this show makes me so mad! I had to turn it off, made me she so angry after having a week away from that rude piglet. 🐽

Edited by atlantaloves
changed word
  • Love 8