Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Raiderred said:

The other thing that bugs me withe Lisa is the bizzare sexy talk with the dogs, it's just gross. I can't imagine saying that about my precious doggies. I view my dogs like my children so that kind of talk is disturbing! Bleck!

The only thing that has ever made the sexy talk remotely tolerable is Andrea Savage's Veronica Von Vandervon of the Hotwives of Orlando.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I would rather whisper sweet nothings to my dog while lovingly brushing him/her than hang out with this pack of hyenas, too. In fact, I’d watch a whole show of just that 

I enjoyed the show tonight, except for the parts where they were talking about LVP.  See how many shows Bravo could make out of this? 😄 

2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I actually admire Lisa V for staying away from the ladies. She doesn't like them, they don't like her, why get involved? 

It's actually the most normal thing that any of them have ever done!

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if they are still friends, but when Lisa was on WWHL and Andy asked if she or Ken had spoken to/seen PK, she said just once, when PK walked by them at an event, and PK said something snarky to Ken (I can't remember what it was, but it was more of PK's "joke" type jabs).

And Lisa actually only enjoys "British humor" when she's making the jokes.  I expect Ricky Gervais thanks his lucky stars every day that Lisa and PeeKayy stick to 2nd rate reality tv, or Ricky'd be out of a job! 🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I had second hand embarrassment for Rinna, especially, but all of them, fan-girling over Billy Idol and Boy George like they are both the second coming of Christ.

Sorry, Rinna - Billy Idol is not that hot!  And, Boy George is a creep!  

Not to mention Hasbeens. I was a teen during their haydays and they are all washed up now. I kind of liked some BG songs back in the day but BI, meh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Can we just remove the word "amazing" from the English language forever? That would be amazing.

But that would render Mauricio mute!

1 hour ago, charming said:

Kyle's been trying to make Portia happen for a very long time. 

Ugh yeah she has and she needs to stop trying.  She is not cute.  I bet she wants to be a youtube star, Ryan of Ryan's Toy Review made like 11 MILLION dollars last year.  He's like 6 years old.

1 hour ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I am admittedly not a Dorit fan at all but she dropped even lower when I saw her children in their car seats.

This isn't mommy shaming, it's the children's safety at stake, her daughter had her straps all tangled up and not even pulled tight and her son who should still be in a 5 point harness is sitting in a booster.

Those kids are still so small and could be seriously injured if they were to get in an accident. I'm hoping that she usually isn't the one to put them in the car and she was clueless but there's no excuse as to why her son is in a booster.

She's messing with animals and kids, I swear if she goes after an old person next she's just evil incarnate. 😂

Yes omg!

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Watching WWHL and they said Camille wants her bridesmaids to wear cap sleeve???

50 year old brides need bridesmaids?  Ay, Dios mio! 

Cap sleeves are bad!  It is very tricky with deodorant. 

You can only use very little to avoid deodorant caked on cap sleeves!

What's all this about the capped sleeve?  I love a capped sleeve, I find them to be flattering.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

I can't stand fame whore Vyle running over with her arms wide out to greet Boy George, and then immediately running over to Billy Idol. She deliberately friends up with people who know famous people. Why'd she suckle at Teddi's titays all of a sudden?  It's because Teddi is John Mellencamp's daughter. 

She must be losing her hair with all those fuckin' hats, and during one TH it looked like she had a lace front wig on. 

Portia is going the route of Rinna's snotty daughters. Of course she wants to be a Youtube star just like every other rich n' obnoxious D-list daughter.  Oh lord have mercy. 

I'll be fine never seeing Rinna and her electrocuted chicken dance again. 

Sign me up at Villa Rosa. I'd much rather brush a doggie's hair than hang out with human bitches. 

Lolling at electrocuted chicken dance! But, please, Barbara Please, like any of us will ever be able to get that image out of our heads.

First round of brain bleach is on me!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Waayyy too many kids on that episode. Portia is not cute, either in looks or personality. Ditto Jagger. I did laugh at the look Portia's friend gave Dorito and Kyle when they tried to dump Dorito's kids on her and Portia. That didn't appear to last long, not surprisingly. 

Does Jagger often go around peeing in other people's yards? Or his own for that matter? Guess there was no nanny handy to take him to the bathroom. I was wondering as he peed on Kyle's grass if kids' urine burns grass like dog urine can? Thankfully I have never had a kid urinate on my grass to find out. 

Similarly I was annoyed at Teddi's kid having a meltdown on camera. Not at the kid per se, but that fact that he was even on camera. With both her nanny and hubby there, there was no reason for the kid to be anywhere within sight of the cameras or howives. Not entertaining, in the least.

Speaking of not entertaining, LVP said a few weeks ago on ET that she stopped filming with the ladies half way through the season. Aren't we past that mark now? Why is she still on my TV? Talk about the long goodbye........

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Jel said:

She discussed Kyle because Denise kind of came with the mediator agenda. Then discussed it for a bit then we saw Lisa change the subject. 

I disagree that Lisa has no story line besides being hurt. 

I think we're 0 for 3 on agreements today, Breezy424, because I definitely saw a "holy crap/wheels turning" look in Kyle's eyes. 

What's LVP's story line?  Honestly asking.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

I believe they think it was Lisa, but that belief alone doesn't make it true, no matter how many of them think it. 

My armchair analysis: I think they resent Lisa's success and are using ego defense mechanisms to avoid acknowledging that.  That's why the whole thing is coming off so strange -- why they can say things like "You did NOTHING WRONG!" to Dorit, when Kyle herself just admitted on tonight's episode that Dorit was the ultimate cause of the whole thing. And when the rest of the world thinks, um, actually Dorit, you did do something wrong. 

I don't think anyone is resentful of Lisa's "success" because none of them want to do the kind of work it takes to run 4 restaurants and Vanderpump Dogs. If they are jealous it's of her salary, her popularity with fans, and her too kind edit because she is as shady as the rest of them. LVP's shadiness and manipulations are really only ever on display during Vanderpump Rules where the power imbalance is so great that the cast largely refrains from calling LVP on her bullshit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

I don't either. 

That includes her man hands, bad extensions, her square jaw, her awful kids' names, now her lacklustre canyon house, and her odd walk. Yeah have you noticed that ? She's boring. 

9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I had a convo about this at work today. Social media are kids worlds these days. Young kids live and thrive on it. It's just a whole different thing from when we were kids, I can't understand it, but I think being a youtuber is probably what most kids these days aspire to be. Regular teens  can make tons of money through advertisers if they have followers. The young kids get it and want to do it. 

Yes and it seems typical and shallow of Kyle  as it's all about  money.  I would hope to see young people encouraged to reach goals that lead to helping the world like medicine and science, and goals that develop the mind and spirit.  However, despite all the focus on college I don't think Kyle values much more than money in the end.  

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, parrotlover said:

I won’t be surprised if LVP doesn’t return. Between the restaurants, the dog rescue stuff,  and Vanderpump Rules, she doesn’t need it. Plus Luann from NYC has just moved to L.A. and rumor is she’s going to be a RHOBH.

Wait... what? Luann moved to L.A.? I thought that was an April Fool’s Joke. Please let it be a joke.

On WWHL, Cynthia (RHOA) said she might move to California because of her boyfriend and I think she could be a breath of fresh air on RHOBH. On the same episode, Roxanne Gay was asked who her arch nemesis would be if she were a Housewife (any city). Without missing a beat, she said: “Teddi Mellencamp.” I know Roxanne is at Yale right now, but maybe she could get a job at USC or UCLA and then she and Cynthia could both join RHOBH. It would be so nice to have a bit of diversity in BH and I think Cynthia and LVP would get on because they’re both on Nene’s shit list. I know Roxanne is a pipe dream and doesn’t present as the typical Housewife, but I would still love to see her hold Teddi accountable!

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 9

PigK in his tacky black leather jacket coming on the scene simulating a “Hollywood power player” with a never-was client who now uses reality shows for publicity was really, really more than I could handle this evening. Even Rinna broke the 4th wall announcing it was “his night.” I hate Kyle but I hate PigK and his shit stirring more. He acted like the mean girl in the cafeteria all excited to have the latest scoop on the drama. Sorry bud but your “English humor” schtick will never happen. Quit imitating LVP. Don’t get a new line though just get the hell off my TV.

I still love Denise. Anyone who skips the famewhoring to stay home and help their kid with math homework is cool with me. For now.

Edited by BluBrd47
Had to add more!
  • Love 17
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Teddi get off your phone and enjoy your little girl having fun getting her hair and makeup done. 

She's not fooling anyone...she can't text with those sausage fingers.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

While I really would have loved to see them, I think it speaks highly of The B-52’s that they were part of the concert, yet have no connection with PK and seemingly no desire to mingle with these women. Kate Pierson remains a goddess. 🥰

I was so happy to see all of Kyle’s dogs, but Bambi should not drink from the pool (my parents’ dog got pneumonia from drinking water from their pool)!  I love all of Kyle’s dogs, but River is my favorite. She seems like such a lover. I was so not happy to see Kyle’s hats. She needs to fix what’s happening with her hair or get a wig because the hats aren’t working.

Also, shut up, Teddi! No! I really mean it! Shut up because your yelling is actually making me side with Dorit on something and, as much as I don’t like you, I really don’t like Dorit. So, yes, just shut up. It’s not about you. And stop with those damn “judgy eyes” (tm Det. Meghan King Edmonds).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155362078126101&id=66787661100&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Wait... what? Luann moved to L.A.? I thought that was an April Fool’s Joke. Please let it be a joke.

On WWHL, Cynthia said she might move to California because of her boyfriend and I think she could be a breath of fresh air on RHOBH. On the same episode, Roxanne Gay was asked who her arch nemesis would be if she were a Housewife (any city). Without missing a beat, she said: “Teddi Mellencamp.” I know Roxanne is at Yale right now, but maybe she could get a job at USC or UCLA and then she and Cynthia should join RHOBH. It would be so nice to have a bit of diversity in BH and I think Cynthia and LVP would get on because they’re both on Nene’s shit list. I know Roxanne is a pipe dream and doesn’t present as the typical Housewife, but I would still love to see her hold Teddi accountable!

It was an April Fools joke. Luann isn't moving.

It's pretty clear that they don't support franchise hopping for a number of reasons:

1. Just because someone has been a good housewife on one franchise doesn't mean she'll be a good housewife on another franchise--the shows each have their rhythms and conventions;
  2. A housewife from another franchise might not mix well with another franchise (Cynthia and Luann are both too poor and too direct for Beverly Hills, Luann is the wrong kind of trashy for OC, and Cynthia's not particularly trashy and some of the OC has said some racially suspect stuff); and
  3. There are 7 different production companies (Sirens, Evolution, True Entertainment, Ricochet, Half Yard, Purveyors of Pop, and Goodbye) so it's not as simple as moving from Atlanta or New York to the Los Angeles area and I don't know how willing producers are to inherit someone else's housewife as each comes with her own issues. 

However, I do wish they'd be more inclined to letting some of the women guest. We know that there are friendships that cross franchises.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I love all of Kyle’s dogs, but River is my favorite. She seems like such a lover

River is a girl?? I assumed boy because River Phoenix lol.  She is my fave too, she's kinda a camera whore but I LOVE it girl, whore away!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

River is a girl?? I assumed boy because River Phoenix lol.  She is my fave too, she's kinda a camera whore but I LOVE it girl, whore away!

49 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

While I really would have loved to see them, I think it speaks highly of The B-52’s that they were part of the concert, yet have no connection with PK and seemingly no desire to mingle with these women. Kate Pierson remains a goddess. 🥰

I was so happy to see all of Kyle’s dogs, but Bambi should not drink from the pool (my parents’ dog got pneumonia from drinking water from their pool)!  I love all of Kyle’s dogs, but River is my favorite. She seems like such a lover. I was so not happy to see Kyle’s hats. She needs to fix what’s happening with her hair or get a wig because the hats aren’t working.

Also, shut up, Teddi! No! I really mean it! Shut up because your yelling is actually making me side with Dorit on something and, as much as I don’t like you, I really don’t like Dorit. So, yes, just shut up. It’s not about you. And stop with those damn “judgy eyes” (tm Det. Meghan King Edmonds).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155362078126101&id=66787661100&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

I’d totally be down with seeing their dogs instead of kids, they are all a hell of a lot more cute and charismatic. Bambi, River and Storm rock. Rinna and Erika have some dope dogs too that I think Denise’s sweet pups could chill with.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yup, she’s a girl! And a foster failure for Kyle’s fam. It seems she is very adept at wooing people. I think she is always on camera because she’s such a velcro dog (and, as the Mom of a velcro myself, I love it).❤️🐾

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylerichards/status/442139164276822016?lang=en

59A9A1FA-13EA-40FF-A911-BF69018127E1.jpeg

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 6

Two seasons ago Kyle was BFFs with Erika and they went to Greece together.  I don't remember ever seeing her ask Erika if she felt safe on stage.  Basically, even though it was only Boy George, hanging out in the dressing room with the performer after the show is the kind of fabulousness most of us don't get in real life and tune in to reality TV to watch.  Thanks for ruining the moment Kyle.

• Love 10

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone else find it weird when Teddi offered up that her "husband has an RV" rather than saying "we have an RV"? I know he's the one that uses it the most, but it struck me as odd.

• Love 12

Teddi remains my biggest disappointment.  The world of horse show jumping is teeming with money, scandal, opulence, and more.  I thought she would bring some of that to the show, but so far I'm completely bored with her sterile house (view is awesome, but the minimalist decor doesn't make for interesting TV) her entertaining- potluck and RV trips- and most of all, I don't want to watch her or anyone exercise.  And I'm really tired of her bitchiness. 

• Love 23
8 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

It may be part of her personality, but the constant F-word tangentially integrated into every other sentence and the Big Dick/We're Always Having Sex talk is odd and a bit of a turn-off for a woman I typically enjoy watching on this show.

As the saying goes, those who can, do; those who can't, talk about it.  😉

3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone else find it weird when Teddi offered up that her "husband has an RV" rather than saying "we have an RV"?

Maybe she was worried that the other ladies would look down on camping and RV-ing, so if they reacted haughtily to it, then she can say it's not hers.  Just a thought. 

As far as LVP goes, I do like her, and I know that she has flaws - of course she does - but I don't like seeing the other ladies constantly badmouthing her when I feel like they're wrong.  Every TH from them is about what they "percepted" (tm Teddi) LVP did.  They're bitching is getting on my nerves.  If LVP doesn't come back, I'd be open to still watching the show IF some of the current ladies aren't on there anymore.  It's not so much about LVP not being there as it is that some of the other ladies would be.  I would not miss Rinna or Dorit at all.  YMMV.    

• Love 13

Kyle has serious anxiety- at least according to Kyle.  And I have no reason to doubt that.  What I do doubt, is that someone with THAT level of anxiety, allowed her family and her expensive and prized possessions to be moved into a home before the security system was ready.  I fully believe it was an insurance scam.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ugh yeah she has and she needs to stop trying.  She is not cute.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think Portia is cute. She used to be when she was a small child but she's looking more like a mini Mauricio as she gets older. And behaving exactly like a mini Kyle. NOT good!

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, MrsWitter said:

The B-52's are great live and it doesn't hurt when The Pretenders are on the same bill.

LVP and Ken being "best friends" with PukeK and the Kennedy's on VPR tells me all I need to know about them. What a bunch of fucking wankers!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Can we just remove the word "amazing" from the English language forever? That would be amazing.

Can we take "have my back" with it (and also "ride or die," not that that one is used on this show so much)? What kind of lives are these Bravo people leading that they need their damn backs had all the time? I have had the same friends for decades, and while I know they would do whatever they could if I needed them, we've never said "have my back"--as if we are embroiled in some grave and precarious danger! Haha, I know it's just a figure of speech but it's so prevalent and a bit dramatic when applied to catty disagreements!

Also, I have to admit, I kind of side with Dorit (!!!) about PK's remark (the first one about "not getting on with your best friend" or whatever, not the defensively juvenile "Oh yeah?! Ken and I are fine!" one). I think he was, at first, just making a joke that happened to sort of fit into the discussion and would make many people just say, "oh, haha, shut up." Dorit scolded him when she saw Kyle didn't like it and also explained to Kyle that it was nothing. I feel the same way about Lisa's way-back joke about the photo of Mauricio with Portia about which she made the "so that's the younger woman" remark. I can see why Kyle wouldn't be in the mood  think it's funny, but not why she would take it as a serious jab.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15
59 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Two seasons ago Kyle was BFFs with Erika and they went to Greece together.  I don't remember ever seeing her ask Erika if she felt safe on stage.  Basically, even though it was only Boy George, hanging out in the dressing room with the performer after the show is the kind of fabulousness most of us don't get in real life and tune in to reality TV to watch.  Thanks for ruining the moment Kyle.

Boy George had a much bigger career for a lot longer than Erika. I don't think it is so strange that Kyle would think that he might face more danger performing than Erika.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Can we take "have my back" with it (and also "ride or die," not that that one is used on this so so much)

Yes! ^^^ And I say we bring back PERNICIOUS! 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Bambi sighting!!!  I'll throw the ball.

I enjoyed the concert scenes until PK put his foot in it with his 'British' humor.  I couldn't imagine LVP at a concert like that.  I just can't picture her dancing with the music...especially with those heels she totters on.

I don't mind Denise talking about CS. She put up with him for years.  She even took care of his children from another mother.

LVP - another scene on her kitchen makeover and a dig to Kyle.  Her 'hurt' when talking to Denise.  Two pink vases?  If people are tired about the other women discussing puppygate, then LVP falls into that category as well.

Hm Camille.  Is this now Camille 3.0?  Or Camille 1.01? 

I'd been mostly away from this show until this year primarily because of the constant pandering to kim bitchards and tmcfr, and vyle's continual smirking and over-the-top sense of entitlement. I felt sorry for Camille in season 1, then grew to dislike her, especially with the messianic complex. This season my first impression was that she was being mostly likeable, but now she's slipped back into the almost-slime category. Luckily there are others in this current season who are far more offensive than her.

• Love 8

30 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

LVP and Ken being "best friends" with PukeK and the Kennedy's on VPR tells me all I need to know about them. What a bunch of fucking wankers!

Yeah - what about this? I was thinking that last night - with all the praise the Vanderpump/Todd family gets, there is no issue with them being besties with the grifters? Ken finds PK to be quality people? At least before doggy-gate and the Kyle/LVP ridiculousness. And what does a 70+ year old man have in common with an allegedly 50-year-old man? Does PK have a line on the good stuff (pun intended?!? - ah, it's just british humor...) Why does LVP tolerate this ongoing friendship if PK and Dorito are such shady peeps? Pffft. I know allegedly Ken/LVP are no longer pals with the Kemsleys - but they were before doggy gate... and they were shady arse peeps before and after doggy gate.

Side note and slightly off topic - but this week's VPR had a segment where the Toms and Adrian (is that her name?) were sharing a story about how LVP totally shaded the Toms about their recent trip - while Tom Tom was opening - a trip she okayed and in fact encouraged, and then "British humor" shamed them about being gone, during a tv interview... Nice. I don't think LVP is quite the Saint she'd like us all to believe... I think there is more fallout from this situation on next week's VPR episode. 

Anywho - at this point, I'd be ok with Erika, Kyle, and Denise (maybe even Rinna - tho she gets on my last nerve sometimes - at least now she admits she's a shat stirrer and proud) returning next season, LVP if she gets over herself, and then some newbies... they really need fresh blood but they can't totally recast - nor can they really dump everyone except LVP. As long as Dorito is gone... I'll give it a chance again... They REALLY need to get rid of Dorito...

• Love 9

I love retro concerts!  Boy George's voice however was roached.  Gladys Knight sounded superb.  Just because you can sell tickets on past glory days doesn't mean you go out on stage and not be in somewhat great condition to do so (I see you Eddie Money).

Also why do these women dance dramatically like they are auditioning for Fosse or a go go girl cage?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Raiderred said:

And this is the reason I just don't care for her. "Oh darling, I would never be caught dead in an RV." BTW, the "RV" that they briefly showed is a motor home or motor coach. Liser doesn't know coaches can run from a couple hundred to a couple million, check out a new Prevost or an American Eagle. Pretty darn elegant, darling. She and Ken are snobs that think most are below them.

The other thing that bugs me withe Lisa is the bizzare sexy talk with the dogs, it's just gross. I can't imagine saying that about my precious doggies. I view my dogs like my children so that kind of talk is disturbing! Bleck!

I wouldn't care if she's gone or stays but then again, I haven't enjoyed BH's in a couple of seasons. NY is my fav.

It's always creeped me out. 

• Love 9

Hello! I'd like to thank everyone for providing me a "book" to read vs. watching the show.

The book is 99% of the time better!

However.  5 pages in.....

Was Ericka on the show last night?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4