Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

• Start Topic

I won’t be surprised if LVP doesn’t return. Between the restaurants, the dog rescue stuff,  and Vanderpump Rules, she doesn’t need it. Plus Luann from NYC has just moved to L.A. and rumor is she’s going to be a RHOBH.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, charming said:

Kyle did not have a conversation with Lisa. She accused Lisa of planting stories. Lisa denies it multiple times on her children's lives. Kyle says you did it! You're not admitting it because you care more about your image than friendship.

All of the women want Lisa to admit "it" and there's no room for any doubt that they might have it wrong.  That they might have jumped to conclusions.

Lisa Rinna gave interviews talking about how she's going to sue LVP and Bravo because they "used" them to set a spin off show for Vanderpump Dogs. As far as I know thet are not filming a spin off show and none is on the schedule. So one of LVP's alleged motives is not based in fact.

The editor of Radar Online said she wasn't the source for the story.

Whichever John said LVP didn't tell him to text Teddi he did it on his own.

How else can LVP "prove" her innocence to them? What more do they want her to do? Take a lie detector test? It's completely ridiculous that they think they can put her on trial and declare her guilty and she's got to take her punishment from them. 

I'd stay home and brush my dog too.

Yeah, because the editor of "RadarOnline" is really going to out LVP. LoL. I don't know if LVP planted the story or not, but I do think it's interesting that Dorit is the second cast member (after Adrienne Maloof) to accuse LVP of selling a story to Radar. LVP also got Brandi to bring up a tabloid story about Mauricio cheating on Kyle several seasons ago. And then she threw Camille under the bus about the late Russell Armstrong allegedly beating Taylor when it was her idea to bring it up on camera. I like LVP. I always have, but I'm not blinded by the fact that she does have a history of getting people to do her dirty work for her.

• Love 24

Are they really going on an RV trip?  This is RHOBH not RHONJ.  I don't blame LVP for not going.

I love Billy Idol's music.  That would have been a lot more fun than hearing Boy George. Damn BI looks so different now.

Little girls wearing full makeup = JonBenet Ramsey = creepy

Loved seeing Bambi!  Stop drinking pool water!

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I won’t be surprised if LVP doesn’t return. Between the restaurants, the dog rescue stuff,  and Vanderpump Rules, she doesn’t need it. Plus Luann from NYC has just moved to L.A. and rumor is she’s going to be a RHOBH.

I would be sad to see LVP go, but if she's not going to film with any of the women (excluding Denise), then I think it may be time for her to leave. It's never fun to watch these shows with one Housewife being so isolated from the rest of the cast.

And you're right that LVP doesn't need the money. She's independently wealthy outside of reality TV and her husband.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

LuAnn to RHoBH????  Ackkkk!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that this situation went beyond the petty b.s. seen on the show.  PK and Dorit screwed up royally with the Lucy situation, and really hurt Lisa and Ken.  Ken is just as passionate, if not more, than Lisa is about the dogs they rescue and care for.  Lisa and Ken tried to keep it off the show - Vanderpump Dogs employees and Dorit were the ones who brought it to the public.  I could totally see Ken cutting off his friendship with PK over this situation.

I have a hard time believing that LVP and Ken wanted to keep Doggygate off the show. If they did, they would have asked their employees not to discuss it on the show. Of course, they cannot control what their employees say, but I think their employees wouldn't have talked about it so willy-nilly if LVP and Ken had asked them not to.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

I think that was an April Fool's Day joke from Luann on her Instagram.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

LVP is done with these women. For real? Not sure how I feel about it if she leaves this show. And I won’t watch V. Rules. 

I'm okay if LVP leaves, but if Dorit is still there next year I'll continue to miss the show and just stroll the boards here.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Are they really going on an RV trip?  This is RHOBH not RHONJ.  I don't blame LVP for not going.

I love Billy Idol's music.  That would have been a lot more fun than hearing Boy George. Damn BI looks so different now.

Little girls wearing full makeup = JonBenet Ramsey = creepy

Loved seeing Bambi!  Stop drinking pool water!

I love both Billy Idol and Boy George. I'm such an 80s baby.

I don't mind little girls wearing makeup on special occasions, but they shouldn't be wearing it everyday IMO. I also think Portia is a little too young to be a YouTube star. I would at least wait until she's a teenager, but I'm not her mother, so that is for Kyle to decide. I thought the photoshoot of Portia and Slate was adorable. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I think that was an April Fool's Day joke from Luann on her Instagram.  

Oh thank God for that- Lu is an unbearable combination of imperious and dumb, and RHOBH already has Dorit to fill that role.

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Does anyone on this show have a filter? Or a brain?  Or a working memory?

Kyle was in the middle of telling Boy George he should be afraid someone is going to hurt him when he performs.  Of course PK got pissed.  Any manager would, let alone one whose entire lifestyle depends on BG performing.

Of course, PK opens his mouth and it becomes clear that he does not understand all that has gone on in the women's fight, or even remember what he and his own wife have said on camera.

Teddi jumps in to point out what PK said - does she seriously not remember she started this whole thing?  Seriously?

Kyle didn't say Boy George should be afraid. She questioned why wasn't he afraid. I didn't think there was anything wrong with Kyle's question. If I was a performer, I'd have some anxiety too about the possibility about a deranged fan harming me. It's not out of the realm that something like that could happen.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I love both Billy Idol and Boy George. I'm such an 80s baby.

I don't mind little girls wearing makeup on special occasions, but they shouldn't be wearing it everyday IMO. I also think Portia is a little too young to be a YouTube star. I would at least wait until she's a teenager, but I'm not her mother, so that is for Kyle to decide. I thought the photoshoot of Portia and Slate was adorable. 

Frankly I was shocked that she would not encourage her daughter to reach higher.  I can accept the makup artist but youtuber?  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I'm okay if LVP leaves, but if Dorit is still there next year I'll continue to miss the show and just stroll the boards here.

I wouldn't want her to leave, but if she does, I'll still watch. I've never watched these "Housewives" shows for just one cast member.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Kyle didn't say Boy George should be afraid. She questioned why wasn't he afraid. I didn't think there was anything wrong with Kyle's question. If I was a performer, I'd have some anxiety too about the possibility about a deranged fan harming me. It's not out of the realm that something like that could happen.

No it's not out of the realm, you are right but IMO Kyle is out of her mind to use that moment to address her own anxiety.  Kyle was internalizing and making it about her when everyone else was focusing on Boy George and his successful night.   It was IMO awkward and strange.

• Love 24
Just now, tranquilidade said:

Frankly I was shocked that she would not encourage her daughter to reach higher.  I can accept the makup artist but youtuber?  

I thought of Lori Loughlin—who is a friend of Kyle’s—when she said that. Since Kyle places importance on a college education I would assume she wants that for Portia. Time will tell if Portia herself wants it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, tranquilidade said:

Some YouTubers make a lot of money. There's this kid whose name escapes me right now that makes millions just reviewing toys. I just hope that his parents are investing some of his money and not spending it as quickly as it's coming in.

A few years ago, Portia wanted to be an actress. I guess she fell out of favor with that because she hated the audition trail.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I had second hand embarrassment for Rinna, especially, but all of them, fan-girling over Billy Idol and Boy George like they are both the second coming of Christ.

Understandable if this was the 80's, but it's not.  I won't begrudge them their talent and their success, but I'll bet even they were embarrassed by the fawning.  They know how "hot" they are.

I'm waiting for the reunion, when all the women gang up on Kyle.  "You told Lisa we all thought she was lying!  You weren't supposed to say that!  Lisa honey, we love you, Kyle got it all wrong!  Can you ever forgive us?

I can totally see LVP and Kyle staying apart.  There comes a point in your life, especially when you're older and have had some losses, as has happened with LVP, when you sit back and do an accounting.  Is this person worth my time?  Life is short.

Also, I can't believe Charlie Sheen is having trouble paying child support.  (I think $55K a month is ridiculous, even in BH.)  But that's neither here nor there.  Anger Management ran for 100 episodes and Two and a Half Men is on IFC and FOX almost 24/7 -- the residuals have to be quite good.

• Love 24
48 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

😂

I do like Denise, but she sure talks about her sex life a lot. Call me a prude, but I don't care for it. 

I agree.  I also don't love how she says f*ck a lot.  Like, a lot.  No need for it.  No need for the sex talk. 

Other than that, I find her genial, refreshing, intelligent, sweet and overall likeable. 

It may be part of her personality, but the constant F-word tangentially integrated into every other sentence and the Big Dick/We're Always Having Sex talk is odd and a bit of a turn-off for a woman I typically enjoy watching on this show.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 17
32 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

If RHOA of Atlanta could survive without Nene and RHONY could survive without Bethany,

The difference being that Nene is insufferable and unpleasant to everyone, as I suspect Bethenny is. I don't see any comparison, except for the fact they were all leads.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

Plus Luann from NYC has just moved to L.A. and rumor is she’s going to be a RHOBH.

5 minutes ago, Thumper said:

LuAnn to RHoBH????  Ackkkk!

3 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

If she clashes with Rinna, Dorito, and Teddi, I would be in favor of it.

Luann is not moving to LA. That was an April Fools Day joke. Furthermore, she doesn't have a natural in with any of the women. Remember how desperate Luann was to get Bethenny to invite her to dinner when the Beverly Hills wives were in the Hamptons. Furthermore, Luann is a nightmare who has a demonstrated history of lying to the camera and her producers:

• She got demoted in season 6 because she'd been lying about her relationship with Jacques for some time;
  • She strategically waited to announce her divorce so that it couldn't be discussed at the reunion; and
  • Almost certainly fled to rehab to avoid discussing her kids' lawsuit.

That alone makes her tough to deal with. Add in her longevity on another franchise and willingness to play games over salary, Luann would be an insufferable diva who likely wouldn't be willing to defer to the existing Beverly Hills wives.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

Understandable if this was the 80's, but it's not.  I won't begrudge them their talent and their success, but I'll bet even they were embarrassed by the fawning.  They know how "hot" they are.

I'm waiting for the reunion, when all the women gang up on Kyle.  "You told Lisa we all thought she was lying!  You weren't supposed to say that!  Lisa honey, we love you, Kyle got it all wrong!  Can you ever forgive us?

I can totally see LVP and Kyle staying apart.  There comes a point in your life, especially when you're older and have had some losses, as has happened with LVP, when you sit back and do an accounting.  Is this person worth my time?  Life is short.

Also, I can't believe Charlie Sheen is having trouble paying child support.  (I think $55K a month is ridiculous, even in BH.)  But that's neither here nor there.  Anger Management ran for 100 episodes and Two and a Half Men is on IFC and FOX almost 24/7 -- the residuals have to be quite good.

Most of these women spent their childhood/early adulthoods in the 80s, so seeing performers like Boy George and Billy Idol makes them feel like nostalgic. There's hundreds of veteran performers who are far past their primes that people still pay to see in concert because they want to relieve their youth.

I don't see the women kissing LVP's ass at the reunion, especially Lisa Rinna. She did an interview on Jenny McCarthy's podcast a couple of months ago, and she didn't bite her tongue when it came to LVP. She said she feels like the producers give preferential treatment towards LVP.

I don't know if Kyle and LVP's friendship will ever fully recover either. LVP was extremely hurt when Kyle didn't believe her after LVP swore on her kids that she didn't plant that story about Dorit on RadarOnline.com Hell, LVP held a grudge against Kyle for lesser things (i.e. when Kyle said LVP was a chess player).

As far as Charlie Sheen, I heard that he sold his syndication rights to "Two and Half Men." Plus, he admitted that he paid millions in "hush money" to various people not to reveal his HIV status years before he finally went public with it a few years ago. 

I personally think Denise deserved every cent she got from Charlie for everything he put her thru. For a time, she was not only raising their daughters, she was also raising his twin boys with the woman he married after he and Denise got divorced because the woman and Charlie were too coked out of their minds to take care of them.

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Luann is not moving to LA. That was an April Fools Day joke. Furthermore, she doesn't have a natural in with any of the women. Remember how desperate Luann was to get Bethenny to invite her to dinner when the Beverly Hills wives were in the Hamptons. Furthermore, Luann is a nightmare who has a demonstrated history of lying to the camera and her producers:

• She got demoted in season 6 because she'd been lying about her relationship with Jacques for some time;
  • She strategically waited to announce her divorce so that it couldn't be discussed at the reunion; and
  • Almost certainly fled to rehab to avoid discussing her kids' lawsuit.

That alone makes her tough to deal with. Add in her longevity on another franchise and willingness to play games over salary, Luann would be an insufferable diva who likely wouldn't be willing to defer to the existing Beverly Hills wives.

Let's not be too hasty to rule that out tho! 😉

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I am admittedly not a Dorit fan at all but she dropped even lower when I saw her children in their car seats.

This isn't mommy shaming, it's the children's safety at stake, her daughter had her straps all tangled up and not even pulled tight and her son who should still be in a 5 point harness is sitting in a booster.

Those kids are still so small and could be seriously injured if they were to get in an accident. I'm hoping that she usually isn't the one to put them in the car and she was clueless but there's no excuse as to why her son is in a booster.

She's messing with animals and kids, I swear if she goes after an old person next she's just evil incarnate. 😂

Isn’t the old people Ken and LVP..??

Dorit and PK can sure do their scenes when together but once apart.......look at PK....completely clueless.

hahahahahahah.....Kyle!  Ken and I are friends!

I swear Dorit’s eyes did that springy pop-out action from the cartoons.

Dorit was good remaining hidden in the background of Lucy drama.

But, now! Kyle will have another scenario to chomp on! 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, renatae said:

The difference being that Nene is insufferable and unpleasant to everyone, as I suspect Bethenny is. I don't see any comparison, except for the fact they were all leads.

Nene is not insufferable and unpleasant to everyone. I personally can't stand her, but she still has plenty of fans. And Bravo most likely will never fire her, despite her being on the outs with all her cast mates (except Shamari DeVoe), because she's reportedly the highest paid star on the network.

I find LVP far more likable than Nene, but her situation is comparable to Nene's because she is also on the outs with her cast mates (except Denise). But just as RHOA went on just fine without Nene, I think RHOBH would go on just fine without LVP.  I maintain that one woman won't make or break any of the "Housewives" shows. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

The first half of the show is the women talking about Lisa, and the second half of the epi is the women fighting amongst themselves over something Lisa related. 

My fave moment of the episode was Kyle's face (backstage, as PK was saying he's spoken to Ken). It was the Gobb Bluth "I've made a huge mistake" face I was hoping for.

What's so annoying to me is that they constantly mock LVP behind her back like Camille laughing at LVP's teeth, (although she did apologize recently), but then they get mad that LVP won't show up at events. They don't like her, so why do they even care that she's not around? That question is especially directed at Dorit. If I believed a friend sold a story about me to a tabloid, I wouldn't even want to repair the friendship.

• Love 24

Those bitches dancing as just cringe-worthy. I had to look away. I’m so over Denise and her sex every day schtick. People who are actually having sex don’t have to talk about it but it’s almost expected as much as her saying she was married to Charlie. If I had been married to that loser I don’t think I’d be advertising it every chance I get.  Her husband now is just gross. 

Any warming toward Camille I had has gone cold.  She hasn’t changed a bit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I had a convo about this at work today. Social media are kids worlds these days. Young kids live and thrive on it. It's just a whole different thing from when we were kids, I can't understand it, but I think being a youtuber is probably what most kids these days aspire to be. Regular teens  can make tons of money through advertisers if they have followers. The young kids get it and want to do it. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

What's so annoying to me is that they constantly mock LVP behind her back like Camille laughing at LVP's teeth, (although she did apologize recently), but then they get mad that LVP won't show up at events. They don't like her, so why do they even care that she's not around? That question is especially directed at Dorit. If I believed a friend sold a story about me to a tabloid, I wouldn't even want to repair the friendship.

IMO, they bring her up because they know it will get aired. 

• Love 9

Watching WWHL and they said Camille wants her bridesmaids to wear cap sleeve???

50 year old brides need bridesmaids?  Ay, Dios mio! 

Cap sleeves are bad!  It is very tricky with deodorant. 

You can only use very little to avoid deodorant caked on cap sleeves!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

IMO, they bring her up because they know it will get aired. 

Yes, and deep down, they recognize that Lisa is the largest part of the franchise and they resent her for it.

• Love 16

What irked me the most tonight:

1. Rinna saying everyone is GORRRGISSSSSSS a million times and saying how AWWW-SOOOME it was that Erika's concert sold out. She is so fake. But I still dislike her the least of this group.

2. Camille. I can't stand her. I'll never forget how horrible she was the first season. I don't know why so many like her and think she's somehow a different person now?? I think she's shady, self-absorbed, and the fakest one of all. 

3. That they all made up at the end. I want to see them turn on each other now that LVP is gone. I love that Teddi was called out for her constant interference into every single conversation. She is annoying AF. And, percepted?? Really?? I want Kyle to realize she chose the wrong side and go crawling back to LVP begging her for forgiveness. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Yeah, because the editor of "RadarOnline" is really going to out LVP. LoL. I don't know if LVP planted the story or not, but I do think it's interesting that Dorit is the second cast member (after Adrienne Maloof) to accuse LVP of selling a story to Radar. LVP also got Brandi to bring up a tabloid story about Mauricio cheating on Kyle several seasons ago. And then she threw Camille under the bus about the late Russell Armstrong allegedly beating Taylor when it was her idea to bring it up on camera. I like LVP. I always have, but I'm not blinded by the fact that she does have a history of getting people to do her dirty work for her.

Multiple people making the same claim doesn't make it the truth.

Brandi have come out to say that she was lying. But without her confession, nobody collaborated her story. Just as there is no collaboration on the latest accusation 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

Don't forget she called herself a shit stirrer and an asshole.   What an honest moment for her.

Isn't that a requirement for any Real Housewife?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Take note, Denise. You may mention Charlie Sheen ("Did you know I was married to him? My ex-husband, Charlie? Charlie Sheen? I was married to him. S-H-E-E-N. My ex. Has the Tiger's Blood. Charlie. Charles. Mr. Sheen, if you're nasty.") and you've gotten his voice on the show once but Dorit can not only deliver Boy George for two backstage segments plus concert footage, she, P.K., and her CHA and NEL earrings can get him to pretend that he actually keeps up with and cares about the LVP drama. That is how you name-drop some fame-whores.

Also: props to LVP for being the most talked about thing on the show and never having to lift a finger, darling.

LoL. I like Denise, but I think it's funny that her tagline is: "My problem with the tabloids is that my real life is so much more jucier" when Charlie Sheen seems to be the only "juicy" part of her story, and she's not even married to him anymore. When she's not talking about Charlie, she's talking about how big Aaron's dick is and how much they have sex. Denise is going to have to find a story of her own at some point because I can't see Bravo continuing to pay her big bucks if she's not bringing something substantial to the show. I think Bravo invited her on more because of who she was married to more than her personality.

I too was wondering why Boy George stayed in the room when P.K. and Kyle started arguing about LVP. I guess he's a very loyal client. P.K. has breathe new life into his career that was dormant for decades.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Jel said:

The first half of the show is the women talking about Lisa, and the second half of the epi is the women fighting amongst themselves over something Lisa related. 

My fave moment of the episode was Kyle's face (backstage, as PK was saying he's spoken to Ken). It was the Gobb Bluth "I've made a huge mistake" face I was hoping for.

And what did LVP discuss?  Kyle.  Well, except when she was sweet talking her dog and that's gotten very old.  LVP has no story line except her 'hurt' and the other women.

I didn't get that at all when PK said he talked to Ken.  I think she thought that it  was a nice try and seeing the preview at the end of the show, Kyle was right.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

Lisa could be bonding with Kyle like sisters and she still never would’ve gone on that RV trip.

And this is the reason I just don't care for her. "Oh darling, I would never be caught dead in an RV." BTW, the "RV" that they briefly showed is a motor home or motor coach. Liser doesn't know coaches can run from a couple hundred to a couple million, check out a new Prevost or an American Eagle. Pretty darn elegant, darling. She and Ken are snobs that think most are below them.

The other thing that bugs me withe Lisa is the bizzare sexy talk with the dogs, it's just gross. I can't imagine saying that about my precious doggies. I view my dogs like my children so that kind of talk is disturbing! Bleck!

I wouldn't care if she's gone or stays but then again, I haven't enjoyed BH's in a couple of seasons. NY is my fav.

• Love 12