Type keyword(s) to search

S11 E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I really liked Porsha this season.  What???

I’m also always really impressed how fast she can put together a prayer.  If you asked me to say a prayer at the drop of a hat, I’d come up with- “Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.....”

This is why I like Porsha.  Porsha brought  in  the "Comforter" with her sincere prayer. Even Hateful Nene was broken by it. I saw the smile come across her face after it was over, Andy was so moved by Porsha's sincerity he couldn't stop looking at her. Porsha prayed for the women friendships and her unborn child. I was moved to tears.

• Love 11

This is the year of the OG's losing their luster.  NeNe in Atlanta, LuAnne in NYC, Lisa V in Beverly Hills, Vicki in the OC, and even Theresa in NJ with Joe's deportation.

Weird how it is hitting across all most of the cities at the same time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Just wondering if anyone caught what Nene said to Tanya about her Peach and where she could wear it ? When you have a low IQ you quickly revert to the gutter.  Nene always goes to the gutter and refers to the other women private parts.. she and Marhoe are so classless !!! I strongly believe this is one reason why her acting career faltered, no one wants to work with her not to mention she has absolutely no acting ability and refuse to try and improve her skills I don't believe any producer in Hollywood wants to work with her.

3 minutes ago, byrd said:

Just wondering if anyone caught what Nene said to Tanya about her Peach and where she could wear it ? When you have a low IQ you quickly revert to the gutter.  Nene always goes to the gutter and refers to the other women private parts.. she and Marhoe are so classless !!! I strongly believe this is one reason why her acting career faltered, no one wants to work with her not to mention she has absolutely no acting ability and refuse to try and improve her skills I don't believe any producer in Hollywood or anywhere else would consider her for any serious roles .

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, byrd said:

Just wondering if anyone caught what Nene said to Tanya about her Peach and where she could wear it ? When you have a low IQ you quickly revert to the gutter.  Nene always goes to the gutter and refers to the other women private parts.. she and Marhoe are so classless !!! I strongly believe this is one reason why her acting career faltered, no one wants to work with her not to mention she has absolutely no acting ability and refuse to try and improve her skills I don't believe any producer in Hollywood wants to work with her.

20 minutes ago, Jextella said:

This is the year of the OG's losing their luster.  NeNe in Atlanta, LuAnne in NYC, Lisa V in Beverly Hills, Vicki in the OC, and even Theresa in NJ with Joe's deportation.

I don't think LVP has lost her luster at all. She's experienced an enormous loss and has those bitches ganging up on her and doesn't want to deal with it. She's shining very brightly over on Vanderpump Rules.

Nene really did deflate, though. I know being Greg's caretaker has taken an enormous toll but she was so bitter and ungracious and petty about  it all. Vicki lost her luster the minute she hooked up with Brooks. Teresa was definitely off last season. She seemed to have even fewer brain cells as evidenced by her crazy loyalty to fucking Danielle, 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I am just grateful this hateful season is over. Nene and Marlo made it so toxic.  Cynthia  knowing how insecure Nene is could have mentioned to her that Kenya was invited but she declined the invite due to filming. Now having said that , what's even sadder to me is that Cynthia felt she even had to do this. This friendship is high maintenance and so not worth the drama it causes.   

• Love 13

Nene can't claim that she didn't care about Kenya coming and then say that it was a betrayal that she wasn't informed. Nene can't claim that the reason why Cynthia not giving Nene the heads up about Kenya was a betrayal because Cynthia had suggested Nene give Eva the heads up about what's her face.  Cynthia also said that she can invite whoever she wants. If Nene saw no issue with originally not giving Eva a heads up and Nene didn't care about Kenya coming, then it shouldn't all of a sudden be seen as a betrayal if Kenya shows up to Cynthia's party in this big ass warehouse with hundreds of other people around. It's not the same as an intimate house gathering.

How can Nene justify her feelings about feeling betrayed that she wasn't given a heads up about Kenya yet so easily brush off Eva when she said she felt hurt that Nene came up to her mic'd and didn't even let her know since Nene knew that Eva didn't want the conversation with any cameras or mics on? Nene will twist every story to make herself the victim. She's the victim of someone who can't see her as the great friend she is and she's always sorry THEY feel someway about her actions toward them OR she's the victim of people she trusted betraying her trust over petty ass shit like not getting a heads up about someone coming to a party that she says she didn't care whether that person came or not. This woman can't help but talk out of both sides of her mouth. Talking straight my ass. Miserable piece of shit.

• Love 18
13 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Marlo is on live continuously saying that Shamari is now peachless. I hope she spills more tea on who still holds their peach. 

Well if this is true and they decide to lose Marlo, ( I wish they would ) I think Marlo is just downright cruel.  Nene might as well retire, she's alienated the other cast members. there will be no one for her to film with. Unless of course they bring back Phaedra. Then Kandi will be gone. I don't think they can afford to lose the fan favorites which Nene has become a much lesser one.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

"Kandi's not important"

You mean the same Kandi that tried to take your unfunny, stank ass on Xscape tour?

I love how unbothered Kandi is with Nene's bullshit.  Kandi is the richest housewife on this show, She can walk away anytime.  

• Love 10

Her face, though, when Kandi confirmed that it was multiple bridesmaids talking shit, was priceless.  

You really find out who your friends are when you're planning a wedding, huh? The only good thing to come from this is those hyenas are out of Eva's life. No one needs that kind of negativity around. Any "friend" that would tell your business, regardless of whether or not the friendship is over, is trash personified. 

I mean, I just don't understand why Marlo cares if Eva is bi/had same-sex experiences. Unless she lowkey wants to sleep with her, then why bring it up? Let me answer my own question, it's because Marlo's a bitch whose form of joy in life, besides being a tacky label whore, is making others miserable.

Cynthia's explanation sounded suspect because she's either lying or she didn't explain herself well. Either way, it's crazy to call inviting Kenya "a betrayal." If this is the worst betrayal NeNe ever experienced, then she's lived a charmed life. I'd say Kim embarrassing her about her home ranked up there as more of a betrayal. 

• Love 16

I think Cynthia is lying and I don't even care. That's how much I dislike Nene. 

Marlo needs to stfu. Eva said last night she has had relationships with women. Which makes her bisexual or fluid or what ever she wants to call it. End of story. She's married to a man now. So what's Marlo's point?  Marlo makes it sound like Eva did something wrong, ugly, unacceptable and she wants to call her out on it. I'm surprised Andy Cohen wasn't offended at her "accusing" Eva of being with women. She needs a peach shoved in her mouth. Permanently.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, queenbee24 said:

or her antics toward Cynthia (although Cynthia was literally leaning on top of her if I recall)

Porsha was actually looming over Cynthia, who was sitting down.  Cynthia had every right to kick Porsha in self defense.

4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

These Bravo checks are only essential to Nene, Marlo and Tanya.

Doesn't Tanya have some kind of tech company?  I don't know if the Bravo check is even essential to her.  Marlo & Nene, yes.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Marlo needs to stfu. Eva said last night she has had relationships with women. Which makes her bisexual or fluid or what ever she wants to call it. End of story. She's married to a man now. So what's Marlo's point?  Marlo makes it sound like Eva did something wrong, ugly, unacceptable and she wants to call her out on it. I'm surprised Andy Cohen wasn't offended at her "accusing" Eva of being with women. She needs a peach shoved in her mouth. Permanently.

It is strange that these women think calling someone a lesbian is some sort of insult...maybe it is a cultural/homophobic thing but it is not the salacious thing it might have been at one time, I mean, who really cares if any of these women have had a same sex relationship.

Have they noticed that their paychecks are signed by Andy who is gay? 

And while we are on that subject, why didn't he say anything about that "accusation?"  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I don't think Eva is lying about that.  There are people less famous than her making $10,000-$15,000 a pop for sponsored posts.  Her face, though, when Kandi confirmed that it was multiple bridesmaids talking shit, was priceless.  

Nene is exhausting.  I believe Cynthia when she said it's been hard being Nene's friend over the years.  The amount of tiptoeing you'd need to do to not piss her off, especially when she won't accept responsibility for her part in anything must be really frustrating.  Andy's question to Cynthia about what she gets out of a friendship with Nene was so real.  At some point we all have to ask ourselves that question about that one "friend."

Marlo looks like a dummy blindly supporting Nene.  As much as I don't like Marlo, what I appreciated about her is that she called EVERYONE out on their shit or brought up stuff that no one else wanted to say.  Now, she just puffs Nene's head up (as if Nene needs help with that) and agrees with anything Nene says.  It's annoying and idiotic, especially when there's camera evidence. 

She endorses Flat Tummy Tea.  She made it sound like 1 post got her 40Ks. That should  be her standard IG fee......then. Andy and nobody on that stage believed her.

She is driving a Jeep with 2 little kids that need children seats.  Most uncomfortable car ever for that.  That was my first car when I was a teenager and those seats were bench seating style. Narrow cramped space. The ones I have seen lately are still made like that.

At first I defended Eva.....but, she lies about everything. 

Eva is the new Sheree!

2 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I'd say Kim embarrassing her about her home ranked up there as more of a betrayal. 

Anybody who lives in the deep south has cockroaches...the big flying kind and the garden variety.

Nobody should be embarrassed by having cockroaches...

They are a part of life in the deep south.

Atlanta GA is in the deep south

I dare say that all of the women are familiar with these bugs.

Up close and personal.

21 minutes ago, artisto said:

Anybody who lives in the deep south has cockroaches...the big flying kind and the garden variety.

Nobody should be embarrassed by having cockroaches...

They are a part of life in the deep south.

Atlanta GA is in the deep south

I dare say that all of the women are familiar with these bugs.

Up close and personal.

Yep.  I am, as the name implies, in Texas and this weekend I had 2 biggish roaches in my house.  One of them was those huge ones with wings.  I am terrified of them.  Took that winged one out with wasp spray so I could stay halfway across the room from it.

I find them horrifying but would never assume anything about the state of anyone's home if they had them.  I recall from prior episode discussion that there may be a cultural issue with this (as in, it is assumed to mean something that I don't take it to mean), so no disrespect intended.

• Love 5

What I don't understand about Marlo was why was she talking about Eva having female lovers like it was a bad thing. Why even bring it up in the first place if you are not trying to say that same sex relationships are bad. There is nothing scandalous about Eva or any woman at the reunion having had lesbian dalliances in the past, so what who cares! Plus, Marlo has been in jail, I am sure that she saw women getting down with other in there. 

Has she forgotten that a Gay man signs her checks. These ladies are so obtuse and they always come off a bit homophobic to me, while they say that they are down with the LGBT community but their words and actions say otherwise. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Marlo will be forever heated about Eva, because Eva read her every which'a way on that bus ride during the Tokyo vacation.

Marlo is BIG MAD. 😀

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Jextella said:

I would argue that Theresa lost her luster in prison and that it's Kyle who is losing her's this year instead of LVP.  And perhaps that Luann lost hers when she threatened to kill a cop, but, your point is still pretty valid, things seem to be falling apart pretty rapidly for a lot of the OGs. I think they've been trying to limp along with the shows in a weird state of limbo, they were initially "look at the fabulous lives!" and then the economy crashed, plus some of the people never were "behind the gates" (like Taylor, etc), and the shows shifted to a more drama, who is on whose side kind of thing.  But they've been trying to play it both ways ever since, with watch us as we're so fabulous and see how we interact, while we all pretend they aren't all a bunch of idiots acting like they are mean girls in middle school being paid to fight.

5 hours ago, byrd said:

The thing with Nene's "Acting career" is that her 2 big roles were both Ryan Murphy productions.  So she was essentially a stunt-casting by a person who loved her and kept finding places for her in different productions.  This may very well have continued if she hadn't made herself so toxic, but there's zero chance she'd get put on the next version of "Glee" after telling an audience member she hopes they get raped, even if she has apologized.  Nene wasn't smart enough to grasp that she was capitalizing on her 15 minutes vs having MADE IT to the big time like a star who has worked their way up and proven themselves over the years.  She was never going to go from those 2 roles to carrying her own series. 

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is strange that these women think calling someone a lesbian is some sort of insult...maybe it is a cultural/homophobic thing but it is not the salacious thing it might have been at one time, I mean, who really cares if any of these women have had a same sex relationship.

And while we are on that subject, why didn't he say anything about that "accusation?"  

I often wonder why Andy doesn't call this out more.  He periodically will say something about the way they refer to people as "their gays" but, that's generally as far as he goes.  

12 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Yep.  I am, as the name implies, in Texas and this weekend I had 2 biggish roaches in my house.  One of them was those huge ones with wings.  I am terrified of them.  Took that winged one out with wasp spray so I could stay halfway across the room from it.

I find them horrifying but would never assume anything about the state of anyone's home if they had them.  I recall from prior episode discussion that there may be a cultural issue with this (as in, it is assumed to mean something that I don't take it to mean), so no disrespect intended.

I've lived in GA before and this is true.  I HATED it, because I did grow up in an area where if you had roaches it was a cleanliness issue, so I could never stomach the fact that it was normal.  Also, I HATE bugs.  And they like to try to tell you that they are palmetto bugs and not roaches, but, I'm here to tell you that palmetto bugs are flying roaches.  I would either drown them with a can of bug spray or vacuum them up and then tell my husband that he has to empty the vacuum.  They are horrible, but a fact of life in the south, unfortunately.

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, smores said:

And they like to try to tell you that they are palmetto bugs and not roaches, but, I'm here to tell you that palmetto bugs are flying roaches. 

Yes

When I was in the Army...one of my duty stations was Augusta GA

This is where I first met a flying cockroach.

Just wow

I'm from Toledo OH...those guys aren't up there

Hilton Head SC...has many, many cockroaches...

Toxic bug spray companies get rich from these bugs

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

THIS ALL OF THIS... this has always bothered me about this franchise these women get super homophobic with some of their comments especially the lesbian digs and no one ever calls them out about it.... like they go in hard and make it seem like its so dirty one of them could be a lesbian or hell it was the same when Kim Fields was on and they kept going in that her husband was gay and just the insults that came out of their mouths was nasty and rude... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, smores said:

I would argue that Theresa lost her luster in prison and that it's Kyle who is losing her's this year instead of LVP.  And perhaps that Luann lost hers when she threatened to kill a cop, but, your point is still pretty valid, things seem to be falling apart pretty rapidly for a lot of the OGs. I think they've been trying to limp along with the shows in a weird state of limbo, they were initially "look at the fabulous lives!" and then the economy crashed, plus some of the people never were "behind the gates" (like Taylor, etc), and the shows shifted to a more drama, who is on whose side kind of thing.  But they've been trying to play it both ways ever since, with watch us as we're so fabulous and see how we interact, while we all pretend they aren't all a bunch of idiots acting like they are mean girls in middle school being paid to fight.

The thing with Nene's "Acting career" is that her 2 big roles were both Ryan Murphy productions.  So she was essentially a stunt-casting by a person who loved her and kept finding places for her in different productions.  This may very well have continued if she hadn't made herself so toxic, but there's zero chance she'd get put on the next version of "Glee" after telling an audience member she hopes they get raped, even if she has apologized.  Nene wasn't smart enough to grasp that she was capitalizing on her 15 minutes vs having MADE IT to the big time like a star who has worked their way up and proven themselves over the years.  She was never going to go from those 2 roles to carrying her own series. 

I often wonder why Andy doesn't call this out more.  He periodically will say something about the way they refer to people as "their gays" but, that's generally as far as he goes.  

I've lived in GA before and this is true.  I HATED it, because I did grow up in an area where if you had roaches it was a cleanliness issue, so I could never stomach the fact that it was normal.  Also, I HATE bugs.  And they like to try to tell you that they are palmetto bugs and not roaches, but, I'm here to tell you that palmetto bugs are flying roaches.  I would either drown them with a can of bug spray or vacuum them up and then tell my husband that he has to empty the vacuum.  They are horrible, but a fact of life in the south, unfortunately.

It doesn't always have to do with cleanliness you can have the cleanest house on the block and they will find a way into your home. They typically come from the trees , most especially if you live in the south . Once they are inside they usually will die anyway . If you live in a  warm climate you will be prone to have some type of bugs. Just keep your home exterminated annually or when needed.   Small German roaches are the ones you don't want, trust me. Of course a clean home does help ..

37 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

THIS ALL OF THIS... this has always bothered me about this franchise these women get super homophobic with some of their comments especially the lesbian digs and no one ever calls them out about it.... like they go in hard and make it seem like its so dirty one of them could be a lesbian or hell it was the same when Kim Fields was on and they kept going in that her husband was gay and just the insults that came out of their mouths was nasty and rude... 

Yes, especially MarHoe !!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, byrd said:

It doesn't always have to do with cleanliness you can have the cleanest house on the block and they will find a way into your home. They typically come from the trees , most especially if you live in the south . Once they are inside they usually will die anyway . If you live in a  warm climate you will be prone to have some type of bugs. Just keep your home exterminated annually or when needed.   Small German roaches are the ones you don't want, trust me. Of course a clean home does help .

Right, in the South, you're just screwed.  The bugs are there, period.  In the north, they tend to be more a factor of your house being nasty (or, if you are in an apartment or other type of very close housing your neighbors being nasty.  I have lived in both places and when I lived up north, the only time we had an issue was when our neighbor downstairs was, well, I don't even know how to describe him.  But when the exterminator got to his apartment he found like 8 dryers, 6 shopping carts and a whole bunch of stuff just laying all over the place.  This was before Hoarders was on tv, but I'm pretty sure Matt Paxton would have had a field day in there.  Once he was removed, along with his stuff, then no more problems.  

But in the south? It's basically tug of war.  You have exterminators on contract, you do your best and once in a while you lose and a bug gets in.

• Love 6

Can we take a moment for the poster that called NENE on wearing Jean's a white tee and kimono 90% of the time. BLOOP

Marlo ole stupid ass "well she can afford any fashion she wants"

But she don't. 🤔

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I agree with everyone who said Nene is done. She has this nasty "untouchable" attitude and I think even Andy has had enough.

Cynthia probably lied. She seemed almost scared of Nene and probably just didn't want to upset her. Of course Nene Beakes overreacted as usual. 

Porsha was just too cute with her belly. 

Nothing else worth mentioning. 

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
Typos
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, smores said:

Right, in the South, you're just screwed.  The bugs are there, period.  In the north, they tend to be more a factor of your house being nasty (or, if you are in an apartment or other type of very close housing your neighbors being nasty.  I have lived in both places and when I lived up north, the only time we had an issue was when our neighbor downstairs was, well, I don't even know how to describe him.  But when the exterminator got to his apartment he found like 8 dryers, 6 shopping carts and a whole bunch of stuff just laying all over the place.  This was before Hoarders was on tv, but I'm pretty sure Matt Paxton would have had a field day in there.  Once he was removed, along with his stuff, then no more problems.  

But in the south? It's basically tug of war.  You have exterminators on contract, you do your best and once in a while you lose and a bug gets in.

It is the same way in the Caribbean.. You learn to live with the bugs and the mosquitoes..lol

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I am thoroughly disgusted with Bravo for not firing Nene for her aggressive actions and attacking of people physically. In what other organization would this be tolerated? Most would be an automatic dismissal (do not pass Go, do not collect $200). 

It seems like they are bringing her back next season even though the vast majority of viewers want her gone.  

Bravo seems to keep making bad real housewives decisions based upon not being able to understand what their viewers want (people we hate and watch vs. people we hate and are done watching)

• Love 12
19 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

You really find out who your friends are when you're planning a wedding, huh? The only good thing to come from this is those hyenas are out of Eva's life. No one needs that kind of negativity around. Any "friend" that would tell your business, regardless of whether or not the friendship is over, is trash personified. 

I mean, I just don't understand why Marlo cares if Eva is bi/had same-sex experiences. Unless she lowkey wants to sleep with her, then why bring it up? Let me answer my own question, it's because Marlo's a bitch whose form of joy in life, besides being a tacky label whore, is making others miserable.

All of this. I actually feel for Eva because now whenever she looks at her wedding pictures, she’ll see former friends who didn’t hesitate to sell her out. One of whom was living in her home for years. Shame.

I really want Marlo off of this show. If it’s true that Shamari lost the peach, I’m disappointed. She deserves at least one more season. From the Zara gift card to calling Marlo a convict with a lisp, I thought she was hilarious. Shamari starred in one of the biggest movies of all time that is still quoted left and right and was part of a girl group most people remember.  Marlo is known for questionable money sources and mugshots.

On the topic of Cynthia, I can see her lying about Kenya because she almost always has come off scared of Nene. Even when they’ve fallen out in the past, she still made it clear that she loves her and wants to be in her life. I think she’s felt like she must keep kissing Nene’s ass and it’s a shame because she’s such a sweet woman who deserves a much better friend. 

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

All of this. I actually feel for Eva because now whenever she looks at her wedding pictures, she’ll see former friends who didn’t hesitate to sell her out. One of whom was living in her home for years. Shame.

I really want Marlo off of this show. If it’s true that Shamari lost the peach, I’m disappointed. She deserves at least one more season. From the Zara gift card to calling Marlo a convict with a lisp, I thought she was hilarious. Shamari starred in one of the biggest movies of all time that is still quoted left and right and was part of a girl group most people remember.  Marlo is known for questionable money sources and mugshots.

On the topic of Cynthia, I can see her lying about Kenya because she almost always has come off scared of Nene. Even when they’ve fallen out in the past, she still made it clear that she loves her and wants to be in her life. I think she’s felt like she must keep kissing Nene’s ass and it’s a shame because she’s such a sweet woman who deserves a much better friend. 

My understanding is that information came from Marlo, and I think it makes sense to take it with a grain of salt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Notice Eva changed the subject to keep from answering her interrogation from the firing squad about her relationships with women and etc.? It’s nobody’s business first of all, but the deflection was golden!! That girl’s good!!

We not dealing with no amateur liar!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

It is the same way in the Caribbean.. You learn to live with the bugs and the mosquitoes..lol

58 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Exactly , that's what I mean by saying that it's a shame Cynthia felt she had to lie to Nene about this because she can't be comfortable being honest . I once had a friend like Nene , I let it go because it was like riding a rollercoaster. Some people that came with you , aren't meant to go on with you . Once I realize this it was over and I'm so much happier in my life.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

My understanding is that information came from Marlo, and I think it makes sense to take it with a grain of salt. 

I'm surprised Marlo crawled out of Nene's moose ass long enough to find that shit out.

I think Shemari deserved another year.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She endorses Flat Tummy Tea.  She made it sound like 1 post got her 40Ks. That should  be her standard IG fee......then. Andy and nobody on that stage believed her.

She is driving a Jeep with 2 little kids that need children seats.  Most uncomfortable car ever for that.  That was my first car when I was a teenager and those seats were bench seating style. Narrow cramped space. The ones I have seen lately are still made like that.

At first I defended Eva.....but, she lies about everything. 

Eva is the new Sheree!

Maybe a Jeep Grand Cherokee?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

No ,MarHoe needs that Peach shoved somewhere else ... Nene will tell her just where to shove it when she turns on her again. Nene is intimated by MarHoe ,  she met her match in her.

MarHoe is as foul as Nene if not more. she can be downright cruel.   

6 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Maybe a Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Lol !! yes, that what I have and my grandkids are very comfortable in it.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I'm surprised Marlo crawled out of Nene's moose ass long enough to find that shit out.

I think Shemari deserved another year.

I want Shamari around just to take MarHoe ass down. She's not intimidated by her at all she can hold her own space just fine.

• Love 4

Nene may be mentally checked out from doing this show, but her bank account is definitely all in. Nene can front about all of her non-HW ventures but I don't believe for a second that any of them has been as lucrative as being an Atlanta HW. She uses these small ventures as a means to negotiate a better HW paycheque, and good for her for that hustle but I'm not fooled for a second into believing that Nene has slowed down with her pursuit in Hollywood because she can't forget her roots from this show (she once explained her return as not forgetting where she came from, lol). Nene thinks too much of herself to slum it from the bottom and work her way up and so she'll likely continue for settling for gigs that sound good when promoting but are unlikely near the steady coin she gets from the HW franchise.

Nene isn't going anywhere unless they send her packing or offer a salary that would be a big pay cut to what she's making currently. Her own ego may have her walk away all on her own. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Nene isn't going anywhere unless they send her packing or offer a salary that would be a big pay cut to what she's making currently. Her own ego may have her walk away all on her own. 

Bravo is really out of touch if they think fans want to stomach one more year of Nene.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Nene may be mentally checked out from doing this show, but her bank account is definitely all in. Nene can front about all of her non-HW ventures but I don't believe for a second that any of them has been as lucrative as being an Atlanta HW. She uses these small ventures as a means to negotiate a better HW paycheque, and good for her for that hustle but I'm not fooled for a second into believing that Nene has slowed down with her pursuit in Hollywood because she can't forget her roots from this show (she once explained her return as not forgetting where she came from, lol). Nene thinks too much of herself to slum it from the bottom and work her way up and so she'll likely continue for settling for gigs that sound good when promoting but are unlikely near the steady coin she gets from the HW franchise.

Right you are.. no outside venture is paying her a million a season. I heard her HW salary was around or almost 2 million at one time. Can't believe everything you read. but at one time I understood that she was the highest paid among all the HW franchises.  Now, if they were truly willing to pay her this kind of money , you need to humble yourself and try to hold on to this gig.  Hollywood is not going to pay her this, because she's not an established actor and she can't demand this type of salary . She's not Angela Bassett or Viola Davis or any of those female actors who have worked so long and hard to perfect their craft.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, byrd said:

Right you are.. no outside venture is paying her a million a season. I heard her HW salary was around or almost 2 million at one time. Can't believe everything you read. but at one time I understood that she was the highest paid among all the HW franchises.  Now, if they were truly willing to pay her this kind of money , you need to humble yourself and try to hold on to this gig.  Hollywood is not going to pay her this, because she's not an established actor and she can't demand this type of salary . She's not Angela Bassett or Viola Davis or any of those female actors who have worked so long and hard to perfect their craft.  

I don't know how accurate this information is, but this article says she makes about $5 million from the show. The article also claims that she forfeited one episode's worth of pay ($200,000) after the altercation with the producer and that she was suspended for an episode. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, byrd said:

Right you are.. no outside venture is paying her a million a season. I heard her HW salary was around or almost 2 million at one time. Can't believe everything you read. but at one time I understood that she was the highest paid among all the HW franchises.  Now, if they were truly willing to pay her this kind of money , you need to humble yourself and try to hold on to this gig.  Hollywood is not going to pay her this, because she's not an established actor and she can't demand this type of salary . She's not Angela Bassett or Viola Davis or any of those female actors who have worked so long and hard to perfect their craft who took whatever roles they could to get their foot in the door.  Long hard sacrifices were made by these women who still suffer from racial inequality in the industry  because of their color and gender. My point is they worked so hard to get where they are, Nene didn't even want to take an acting class because she didn't feel she needed any. I saw an episode once where her agent was trying to encourage her enroll in some classes , she refused, said she didn't need to do that . You have to be willing to work for what you want, trust me she needs those classes for the grammar if nothing else.  If she's serious about acting and Hollywood. Maybe she'll be a successful entrepreneur with her chain of Boutiques and  that's very good. I think she's over the show anyway. 

Edited by byrd
4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I don't know how accurate this information is, but this article says she makes about $5 million from the show. The article also claims that she forfeited one episode's worth of pay ($200,000) after the altercation with the producer and that she was suspended for an episode. 

Yes, not sure about these articles, but if that's true, who wouldn't miss that kind of money ? She's been there  9 years , so maybe she does make much more now.

• Love 2

no one on these shows makes close to 5million a season there is no way ......they make money off endorsements and stuff but even bravo gets a cut of that .... I think the most anyone on these shows make is 2million which is a lot of money but its not 5 mil

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/real-housewives-how-much-do-the-housewives-get-paid-to-do-the-show.html/

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I knew this was MTO News before I even clicked on the link. They are the only outlet that's ever reported that number and they don't really do any research or fact checking so I would say that number is highly suspect and to take it with a grain of salt...less than a grain of salt.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I knew this was MTO News before I even clicked on the link. They are the only outlet that's ever reported that number and they don't really do any research or fact checking so I would say that number is highly suspect and to take it with a grain of salt...less than a grain of salt.

Will do. I don't know anything about them as an outlet. 

I've wondered if NeNe and Gregg carried health insurance when his cancer was diagnosed. They are self-employed, yes? Which means they had to buy insurance from the marketplace. I don't think either qualifies for Medicare or Medicaid. If they didn't have health insurance, then Gregg's medical bills may have ruined them financially, or made a heavy dent. This could be one source of NeNe's anger at Gregg.

• Useful 3

Wouldn’t Nene and Gregg be covered by SAG insurance?  

I think Nene is like Kim Z, they make a lot of money but they spend SO MUCH MONEY on stupid shit and they have huge families that they support and will be supporting forever.  Kim Z, though, has the SM money machine humming-another financial avenue Nene can’t seem to crack.  I’d love to know how much money Nene has saved.

I hope Shemari comes back.  Realistically I don’t know how much better a new housewife could do-Eva has the advantage of reality show experience.  Shemari was definitely better than average.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

no one on these shows makes close to 5million a season there is no way ......they make money off endorsements and stuff but even bravo gets a cut of that .... I think the most anyone on these shows make is 2million which is a lot of money but its not 5 mil

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/real-housewives-how-much-do-the-housewives-get-paid-to-do-the-show.html/

Okay.. last figure I hear a few year back was 2 million, I am inclined to believe it simply because she's been around for so long and at one time she was a favorite. Andy really liked her.