Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Tell All: Part 2

• Start Topic

They were rilly, rilly, rilly trying extra hard to appear to all be getting along. In Flagstaff. No big arguments or disagreements. All is well in Brownland. Miles apart from each other. They probably go weeks without seeing each other which is why they are all so chill. 

Tony and Mykelti have 100% let themselves go. They are wayyyyy to young to be this obese and getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. They were super quiet, too. Mykelti looks miserable. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tony isn’t wearing a wedding ring and the black is not working. Don’t care for his chin length bob. 

I am sure his wedding ring no longer fits on his chubby finger. The hair really feminized him.

• Love 17

I still think they need a sister wife, the next generation, Mykelti and Spouse are probably pegged as the next gen. Poor kid. Bet they're throwing a boatload of money at them to do it too. I predict by probably the end of next season? what-his-face is gonna be taking another wife.

They kinda have to, to keep the TLC money coming cause let's face it: these fools are on their very last season.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, spacefly said:
  25 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tony isn’t wearing a wedding ring and the black is not working. Don’t care for his chin length bob. 

@SPACEFLY this wasn't my quote, It was @athousandclowns post. However,  I couldn't agree more. lol

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

@SPACEFLY this wasn't my quote, It was @athousandclowns post. However,  I couldn't agree more. lol

I actually do know how to use the quote function and have no idea why it says you are the author...sorry about that @athousandclowns...need to give credit where it is due.

Edited by spacefly
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, Onceafan said:

1. Meri talking about the stigma of a divorce, um...aren't Janelle and Robyn also divorced women? Funny how nobody mentioned that!

I think it must be weird to call yourself divorced when you are still spiritually married to your (ex) husband. 

As for the tell-all as a whole, it was indeed mostly fluff, not as entertaining as other seasons. But I did find the continuing progress of Kody and Meri's relationship interesting. Things seem to be much better between them. I see a twinkle in Kody's eye when he looks at Meri now, and as we all know, that twinkle had been gone for a lonnnggg time. Call me a wide-eyed optimist, but I think there might be hope for them yet.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And what's with the host grilling every female Brown child if they are knocked up yet or not? 

This!  Good lord, these are women in their early 20's and Aspyn, at least, has a decent chance at finishing school.  The whole baby thing was MASSIVELY insulting, like their ONLY worth to a husband is the ability to pump out children and they damn well better get to it.  Why was the ONLY real question of the night directed to the daughters (peripheral to the show at best) while the older adults all skated with stupid questions about dancing?

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I think it must be weird to call yourself divorced when you are still spiritually married to your (ex) husband. 

As for the tell-all as a whole, it was indeed mostly fluff, not as entertaining as other seasons. But I did find the continuing progress of Kody and Meri's relationship interesting. Things seem to be much better between them. I see a twinkle in Kody's eye when he looks at Meri now, and as we all know, that twinkle had been gone for a lonnnggg time. Call me a wide-eyed optimist, but I think there might be hope for them yet.

The twinkle will likely go away once Meri’s LuLuRoe gravy train comes to an end.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, eskimo said:

Is the B & B not doing well?  Kody said he still doesn't think it was a good investment, so it makes me wonder. 

That was the only part of the tell all that I found interesting.

Kody kept saying over and over that it was a bad investment and they'd know by now so it must be true..... Plus Meri didn't disagree with him and we know she would have if it wasn't the truth.

He seemed to enjoy pointing out how he thought it would be a lousy investment and he was right.

So I guess Meri has a very expensive family keepsake that will need ongoing upkeep and $$$$ put into it as the years go by...... Yup real financial genius at least she admitted on one of the episodes that she doesn't care about the business aspect of the whole thing.  🙄

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I’ve mentioned before that my brother converted to the LDS church and I would love to see if he could enlighten me on any of this but he can be kind of a dick about his religion and hard to talk to. When Sister Wives was first being promoted but before it aired, his wife asked me if I planned to watch and was like No way in Hell would we ever be polygamists. And my husband innocently asked my brother how plugs came to be - if for example it was to ensure large families to help with family farms - and my brother was basically quietly outraged and started spewing all the justifications. I confess I tuned it out, since i never ever planned to watch this show. Meanwhile my SIL is sitting there giving him deathrays. They’re mainstream LDS so polygamy is not for them anyway. But he isn’t appalled by it like my SIL and I are. Go figure. 

The mainstream LDS of today is fine and dandy with polygamy in the afterlife.

The original LDS was all about practicing polygamy, but other folks weren’t to keen on the idea and they got ran out of town, political alliances were formed, folks were murdered, then they ran FARTHER out of town to a “territory” and ended up getting into actual gunfights with the feds...long story short, the federal government told them if they wanted to keep their property, money and status as a religion and put an end to their persecution, they had to give up the polygamy horseshit and act like the rest of everybody doing the monogamist thing.    Polygamy was the ONLY beef.  They made the deal, officially renounced polygamy (in THIS life) and ended up with Utah as a result.  Worked out pretty advantageous for them.

Some of the members (and a few of the guys in charge) thought that kowtowing to the feds was an abomination and decided to separate from the mainstream government approved version of Mormonism and carry on with the polygamy “principle”.  That’s where you get several sects of “fundamental” LDS, including the AUB of the Brown clan as well as the FLDS that Warren Jeffs is the head prophet of, and others such as the one sect that actually allows women to be members of the priesthood (The second-largest denomination of LDS is the Community of Christ, first named the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS Church) from 1872 to 2001, a Missouri-based, 250,000-member denomination.)

Brigham Young had 55 wives.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

That was the only part of the tell all that I found interesting.

Kody kept saying over and over that it was a bad investment and they'd know by now so it must be true..... Plus Meri didn't disagree with him and we know she would have if it wasn't the truth.

He seemed to enjoy pointing out how he thought it would be a lousy investment and he was right.

So I guess Meri has a very expensive family keepsake that will need ongoing upkeep and $$$$ put into it as the years go by...... Yup real financial genius at least she admitted on one of the episodes that she doesn't care about the business aspect of the whole thing.  🙄

I kind of get that though. If she had the financial freedom to buy the house then good for her. For all we know, the "going to the family for money" drama was just for show. It might've been a small conversation between Meri and Kody where she realized she had to go do it herself. Or maybe not, but either way, her mom lives there so the house is not going to waste, even if they don't have many visitors. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I kind of get that though. If she had the financial freedom to buy the house then good for her. For all we know, the "going to the family for money" drama was just for show. It might've been a small conversation between Meri and Kody where she realized she had to go do it herself. Or maybe not, but either way, her mom lives there so the house is not going to waste, even if they don't have many visitors. 

Could still turn into a money pit.

It's pretty large and old, will need ongoing upkeep and $$$ spent on it especially if it's a business where people come to stay.

Her mom is getting older and the place is a lot of rooms, Meri already said she had to hire people to cook and clean.

It will only be so long before it needs a new roof or other repairs.

I get that she wanted to keep it in the family but if it doesn't generate enough profit to cover it's own expenses eventually it will be a nuisance... Time will tell but I bet Meri dumps it once the initial excitement is gone.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

The whole baby thing was MASSIVELY insulting, like their ONLY worth to a husband is the ability to pump out children and they damn well better get to it.

Mitch met Aspyn, originally, attending the same AUB church.  The AUB believes in polygamy, having as many children as one possibly can and that men are the only ones who can be a member of the clergy.

According to Aspyn, she wanted to marry him because he’s a redhead and she wanted ginger kids, not because they grew up in the same polygamist, misogynist religion.

Go figure.

• LOL 12
2 hours ago, Onceafan said:

You really aren't promoting polygamy, you all four are running away from it.

Oh but they are, though.

Their struggles and whatnot are the proof that they are sacrificing to fulfill what they believe God wants.

if it was easy, they all got along and happily lived in the same house, what sort of sacrifice would they be making?  It would be the Catholic equivalent to giving  up something they  already don’t like for Lent.

No suffering, no reward.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Maybe she traded in the diamond on her nose ring for Audrey's engagement ring ?

Speakingk of nose rings, why does Sludge insist on wearing a teeny-tiny hoop that is too small, and will likely get embedded there?  Not at all flattering, dear.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's pretty large and old, will need ongoing upkeep and $$$ spent on it especially if it's a business where people come to stay.

Her mom is getting older and the place is a lot of rooms, Meri already said she had to hire people to cook and clean.

I get that she wanted to keep it in the family but if it doesn't generate enough profit to cover it's own expenses eventually it will be a nuisance... Time will tell but I bet Meri dumps it once the initial excitement is gone.

Well, we know that if Meri doesn't dump, Mariah will.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, kicotan said:

Oh but they are, though.

Their struggles and whatnot are the proof that they are sacrificing to fulfill what they believe God wants.

if it was easy, they all got along and happily lived in the same house, what sort of sacrifice would they be making?  It would be the Catholic equivalent to giving  up something they  already don’t like for Lent.

No suffering, no reward.

I think you're dead-on about all of this.

Perhaps they didn't get the memo that even in a good life there are struggles o' plenty.  No need to manufacture more crap to deal with.

I do think they're forgetting something though.  Happy in different homes < happy in same home < unhappy in different homes < unhappy in same home.  Therefore the highest suffering (and the best resulting reward) would come from living miserably together forever and ever, amen. 

Edited by eskimo
switch something
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

Anyone else wondering where Mariah found $$ for Audge’s engagement ring?

I’ve always wondered why non-traditional relationship folks engage in traditional marriage situations.

Mariah got down on one knee and proposed...with ring in hand...whilst waiting for Audrey to accept.  Will Audrey wear a white wedding dress at the ceremony and Mariah be clad in a rental tuxedo as well?  Will Audrey have a bridal shower and bridesmaids and Mariah will have a bachelor party and groomsmen?

ad nauseum

Edited by kicotan
Forgot to add
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I think you're dead-on about all of this.

Perhaps they didn't get the memo that even in a good life there are struggles o' plenty.  No need to manufacture more crap to deal with.

I do think they're forgetting something though.  Happy in different homes < happy in same home < unhappy in different homes < unhappy in same home.  Therefore the highest suffering (and the best resulting reward) would come from living miserably together forever and ever, amen. 

I also believe this is why Kody is all gung-ho with his plans for the Plyg Prarie Plague Palace.

The more his wives suffer for their eternal salvation, the better his stewardship is of them.  After all, in his religion, women rely on men for their salvation and relationship with the Almighty.  They can’t just do it by themselves.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, kicotan said:

I also believe this is why Kody is all gung-ho with his plans for the Plyg Prarie Plague Palace.

The more his wives suffer for their eternal salvation, the better his stewardship is of them.  After all, in his religion, women rely on men for their salvation and relationship with the Almighty.  They can’t just do it by themselves.

It really blows my mind that these women who sit there and act like bosses are willing to go along with a belief that seems so chauvinist.

So much for Meri and all her #BOSSLADY #INDEPENDENTWOMAN 

They all have to rely on Kootie for their salvation.... Ugh!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, kicotan said:

According to Aspyn, she wanted to marry him because he’s a redhead and she wanted ginger kids, not because they grew up in the same polygamist, misogynist religion.

The gene for red hair is recessive, so a baby needs two copies of the gene to be a ginger (like me).  That means even if both parents carry the gene, just one in four of their children are likely to turn out to be a redhead (my 3 siblings are brunettes & blondes). Out of my 16 cousins, only two other zygotes turned out to be gingers, one turned into a pair of identical twins.

Does Aspyn even carry the gene? If not, she will have 0 gingers, if yes she may have 1/4 gingers.  She has looked strawberry-blondish lately, but I don't remember it from when she was younger and none of her extended family looks to be a natural ginger to me. Given her fambly's penchant for hair dye, I wouldn't put it past her to use a non-permanent dye, which would explain why she usually looks blonde and only sometimes strawberry blonde.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

Kody made one of his many remarks about the B&B being a bad investment. Robyn laughed, then caught herself and proceeded to touch her neck, and fiddle with her pants.

Go away, Robyn.

I have only seen a clip, sounds like another Tell Nothing.

• Love 8

Another boring tell all - or as you witty people say - tell nothing - no serious questions about the status of the home building, where they are getting the money, did anyone contract prairie plague, the business's as is the B & B a money pit ? What about the joolry closet ? Janelles Strive babble ( I am really trying to type with a straight face ) How is Sobyn doing without the help of her neice ? Caring for 2 younger kids all by her widdle self.  Why does Meri need a 4000 sq ft rental ? 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

It really blows my mind that these women who sit there and act like bosses are willing to go along with a belief that seems so chauvinist.

So much for Meri and all her #BOSSLADY #INDEPENDENTWOMAN 

They all have to rely on Kootie for their salvation.... Ugh!

If they actually just sucked it up, did want he wanted 100% with no opinion otherwise, “kept sweet”, submitted to his authority, etc. that would definitely raise suspicion in our society that they were being somehow involved in an abusive situation/brainwashed cult PLUS, they wouldn’t be sacrificing anything to obey God.

I always thought it was weird that mainstream LDS could drink decaf, but not coffee...so I asked my Mormon friends if that meant they can’t take any medications, either.  Apparently it’s complicated.  Plus, the way every LDS denomination works is the same-if their “Pope” (Prophet/President) gets the word from the Almighty that there is a change in dogma or doctrine, that’s it.  It changes, until the next change.

The Sister Wives fulfill their role without ever being in a position to change the determining factors of that role.  They sign up for it, knowing that.   I hate to make the comparison to Catholicism again, but, since both religions are heavily patriarchal and neither believe in birth control, a wife of a Catholic man fulfills her role without ever being given the opportunity to ascend to a position to change that role either, and, unless you are a in need of confession or a Protestant, nobody bats an eyelash.

It’s easy to pick on these people because their religious beliefs seem so awkward with regards to polygamy, but they don’t really swerve that far away from many accepted religions in our society outside of their “principle”.  And it’s been that way since Joseph Smith found the golden tablets.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Who cares if they are not the traditional man and woman getting married undertaking the same marital traditions? Their love is the same. The only thing different about them is that they were born with the same body parts. People fought for the right for gays to get married so that they can have the same opportunities afforded heterosexual people when they get married. Why shouldn’t they want the same proposals/wedding attire/ceremony? 

I don’t personally care what they do, I just think it’s weird.

If I felt like folks like me were getting the shaft by everyone stumping for “traditional” marriage (read heterosexual monogamy), then the customs associated with “traditional” marriage would be the last thing I’d want to have associated with my marriage.

My current husband told me we’d be getting married at the car rental counter after the agent informed him that even though we’d been cohabitating for years and I was on his insurance, there would still be another $20 per day added to the rental because I wasn’t officially his “wife”.  I guess since I didn’t object, that meant I accepted.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The gene for red hair is recessive, so a baby needs two copies of the gene to be a ginger (like me).  That means even if both parents carry the gene, just one in four of their children are likely to turn out to be a redhead (my 3 siblings are brunettes & blondes). Out of my 16 cousins, only two other zygotes turned out to be gingers, one turned into a pair of identical twins.

Does Aspyn even carry the gene? If not, she will have 0 gingers, if yes she may have 1/4 gingers.  She has looked strawberry-blondish lately, but I don't remember it from when she was younger and none of her extended family looks to be a natural ginger to me. Given her fambly's penchant for hair dye, I wouldn't put it past her to use a non-permanent dye, which would explain why she usually looks blonde and only sometimes strawberry blonde.

I’m fully aware.  I’m a redhead and neither of my parents or their siblings had it.  Both my grandfathers did though, and none of my children do.

My point was and is, she is either not too bright, or not as forthcoming as to why Mitch was her ideal soulmate.

Edited by kicotan
Clarity
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, kicotan said:

I don’t personally care what they do, I just think it’s weird.

If I felt like folks like me were getting the shaft by everyone stumping for “traditional” marriage (read heterosexual monogamy), then the customs associated with “traditional” marriage would be the last thing I’d want to have associated with my marriage.

My current husband told me we’d be getting married at the car rental counter after the agent informed him that even though we’d been cohabitating for years and I was on his insurance, there would still be another $20 per day added to the rental because I wasn’t officially his “wife”.  I guess since I didn’t object, that meant I accepted.

I always wonder why they'd want to go the traditional route and associate themselves with a tradition that has a 50% fail rate.  Divorce.

I know they want the legal aspect that marriage provides but I think if I was gay I'd want my own traditions and hopefully a better success rate.

Not sure how that could be accomplished but I'd definitely think about it. 🙂

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It was the same host for both shows. SuChin must have taken a Xanax before this one. I thought she was really good on the Seeking Sister Wife edition.

Oh I know, I just wish if they were doing a SSW part two, we'd get a different host. One less inclined to smooth everything over immediately and look like a friend/good guy. She wasn't as fawning on SSW but I think that was due to the Paige/Brandi drama blowing up the whole middle of the show.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, taragel said:

Oh I know, I just wish if they were doing a SSW part two, we'd get a different host. One less inclined to smooth everything over immediately and look like a friend/good guy. She wasn't as fawning on SSW but I think that was due to the Paige/Brandi drama blowing up the whole middle of the show.

She made me want to throw up when she told the Brown's that it was an HONOR to interview them.   *BARF*

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

So boring.  Even the live chat thread only expanded by less than a page.  

They need to bring in Kevin Frazier for the tell-nothings.  He isn’t afraid of real questions.  

I second Kevin Frazier! He ask real questions, actually expects the guests to answer and can provide snark when needed.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Twopper said:

That's the reason I almost always watch TLC shows after I have recorded them.  FF is your friend.  If I do the live chats, I am barely seeing the show as it airs because I am trying to keep up with the snarking.

That about sums it up.  Brilliant!!! Bravo!!!

I can never get these multiple quotes right.   Argh, indeed!

I have no clue who this SuChin person is, although I saw her do the "tell" for that other poly show "Seeking Sister Wives."  I think she did a much better job with them, probably because that show was only in a second season plus it is made up of 4 families each with their own stories who do not present a somewhat united front like the Browns might.

When I first glanced at her blouse I thought it had some kind of weird collar that had worked its way loose.  I guess I could have paused the show for a closer lock at it, but I wasn't that interested.

Dear TPTB at TLC,  the catfish story line is over.  Please stick a fork in it .  It is done.  This catfish is no more; it is not pining for the fjords.  It is expired and gone to meet its maker. It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its mortal coil, rung down the curtain, and joined the choir invisible.  It is an ex-catfish. 

In one of the replays I swear I heard Janelle also say Kody was the first person she dated.  So she married Meri's brother without dating him?  I wish she would be honest about Kody not being her one and only. 

Well, Christine you are the only one of these four who were never legally married; you are also the only one who has not been divorced.  I don't consider any of these people married except for Robyn and Kody. 

I would watch another season if they do a cross-over with Dr Now. 

I could be wrong but I don't think the host is the same person who did Seeking Sister Wives.

26 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I always wonder why they'd want to go the traditional route and associate themselves with a tradition that has a 50% fail rate.  Divorce.

I know they want the legal aspect that marriage provides but I think if I was gay I'd want my own traditions and hopefully a better success rate.

Not sure how that could be accomplished but I'd definitely think about it. 🙂

Plus-“traditional” roles are based on a male role and a female role which is obviously absent in a same sex coupling.  How is that sorted out?

For example:

Did Mariah ask Audrey’s father for her “hand” in marriage?

Why didn’t Audrey ask Mariah’s father for her “hand” in marriage?

Why is Mariah assigned the traditionally “male” role of bended knee, expensive ring...awaiting an acceptance?

• Love 10
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't believe Janelle didn't yawn a few times.  Edited out, for sure.  Even Kootie looked bored.  Stupid There-From-The-Freaking-Beginning Robo pontificating bullshit about how they all aren't out for themselves.  WTF was the whole damn family following YOU, Robo, to  Flagstaff, then, if not looking out for your selfish self?  

Another tell-nothing bites the prairie dog dust.  

At one point I swear I saw Kodie with his eyes closed and I thought he was sleeping lol.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kicotan said:

Plus-“traditional” roles are based on a male role and a female role which is obviously absent in a same sex coupling.  How is that sorted out?

For example:

Did Mariah ask Audrey’s father for her “hand” in marriage?

Why didn’t Audrey ask Mariah’s father for her “hand” in marriage?

Why is Mariah assigned the traditionally “male” role of bended knee, expensive ring...awaiting an acceptance?

You are so right, why didn't Audrey approach her parents especially when they made the such a big deal with other recent engagements.....just the old double standard I assume 😕

• Love 7

Yup was the same lady for both but she wasn't as fawning with the Seeking Sister Wife people.

Isn’t one of the Seeking Sister Wife people related to Aspyn’s husband, Mitch?

No?  Wrong polygamy show?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup was the same lady for both but she wasn't as fawning with the Seeking Sister Wife people.

Thanks for clarifying that, and I stand corrected, she acted entirely different during the interviews with the Brown's IMHO!  She was definitely fawning over them, like they could do wrong.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, kicotan said:

Isn’t one of the Seeking Sister Wife people related to Aspyn’s husband, Mitch?

No?  Wrong polygamy show?

Yup the one Alldredge wife is Mitch's sister Vanessa... She's the red head like Mitch.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Further details
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I get her point though.  Going through a divorce, whether friendly or no, is still traumatizing.

1 hour ago, kicotan said:

I love how pragmatic he is!  Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣

2 hours ago, kicotan said:

Why are these people so uneducated?  It's the first thing you learn in biology class, genes and how they do and do not work.

• Love 9

Yup the one Aldridge wife is Mitch's sister

In light of that I think she could have had a bunch more interesting questions, especially when Mitch and Aspyn showed up.

So we all know that Mitch is related to Vanessa on the Seeking Sister Wives show, yes? Brother/Sister?

So, Mitch, how does it feel to be the grandson of the prophet and president of the AUB? (Lynn A. Thompson)

Aspyn, did your connection through your mother, Christine, to the AUB’s current prophet/president consider into your decision to pursue Mitch as a husband or was it just because you wanted ginger kids? (Christine’s 1/2 Aunt and Great Aunt (Donna Beth Allred and Rhoda Mills Allred) entered into a polygamist marriage with Mitch’s grandfather, Lynn A. Thompson, the current prophet/president of the AUB)

Now, THAT would have been an interesting tell-all.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, kicotan said:

In light of that I think she could have had a bunch more interesting questions, especially when Mitch and Aspyn showed up.

So we all know that Mitch is related to Vanessa on the Seeking Sister Wives show, yes? Brother/Sister?

So, Mitch, how does it feel to be the grandson of the prophet and president of the AUB? (Lynn A. Thompson)

Aspyn, did your connection through your mother, Christine, to the AUB’s current prophet/president consider into your decision to pursue Mitch as a husband or was it just because you wanted ginger kids? (Christine’s 1/2 Aunt and Great Aunt (Donna Beth Allred and Rhoda Mills Allred) entered into a polygamist marriage with Mitch’s grandfather, Lynn A. Thompson, the current prophet/president of the AUB)

Now, THAT would have been an interesting tell-all.

Excellent questions!

TLC needs to hire you and ditch the fawning fangirl with the ugly neck rag. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, endure said:

Thanks for clarifying that, and I stand corrected, she acted entirely different during the interviews with the Brown's IMHO!  She was definitely fawning over them, like they could do wrong.

I think she was also better dressed for that "tell."

8 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Why are these people so uneducated?  It's the first thing you learn in biology class, genes and how they do and do not work.

She probably knows biology, although she may not know which hair and'or eye colors are recessive.  I am not sure that the genetics of hair color are fully understood yet.  I think she was more likely being cute and flirty rather than serious.   We studied hemophilia in biology because there were 5 brothers that had attended or were attending the school, and they all had it; we also spent time on color blindness, because several of the boys were colorblind.  

• Love 7

I am also curious as to why the girls rushed off to get married before they finished college ? Did they think the "d" was so great that is why  4 idiots sisterwives fight over it,  they couldn't wait ? 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
rilly cant spell I fixed it so it aint a big dill
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have fond memories of my grandmother's house and of all our family gatherings, my visits with her, my wonderful uncles,her garden, her teaching me to bake cookies...but I sure don't want to buy the house. It did not have heat in the upstairs and no air conditioning. My grandmother would have thought I was crazy if I considered her home my "cherished heritage. " My uncles would have thought I lost my mind and would have teased me unmercifully for being so sentimental. No one would have thought it was a good idea for me to buy the "family" home.

• Love 7