Type keyword(s) to search

Galavant In The Media

I feel your pain, I discovered that the Season 2 opener got wiped off mine before I had the chance to protect it against being erased. Thank God "A New Season" and "Off With His Shirt" are readily accessible online.

1 hour ago, AnnaRose said:

That's really great, but where are the DVDs?  Has anything been announced about a DVD release?

No! :(
I don't understand whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

50 minutes ago, kassygreene said:

Both seasons of Galavant are currently available on Netflix, and if you choose your week carefully, easily viewed during the free trial period.

Not the same as owning them and being able to watch whenever you want.  Also doesn't help if you don't have (or want) Netflix.  I would buy the DVDs, though.

• Love 5

But it's such a classic, and so rewatchable.  I think it's the kind of show that people would buy in physical form.  Especially if they include extra features like the blooper reels, behind the scenes footage and commentaries.

• Love 8

I bought both seasons on iTunes. Which, again, isn't helpful if you don't have or want iTunes. It's my go-to in flight entertainment. (And if I ever happen to see a cast member during my travels, I'm going to yell, "I super believe in you, Tad Cooper!" like a total fan-girl idiot.)

• Love 4

Glad I decided to randomly check this board. I will for sure get the complete soundtrack when it's released. I've been humming A New season all day. Now if we can just get a bluray...

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:58 AM, nosleepforme said:

Well, we knew about the soundtrack for a while, but still no release date. :(

Same. I haven't bought the soundtrack digitally because I'm still waiting to see if a physical release will happen or not.

Regarding the stroke that Timothy Omundson had a few weeks ago -- did y'all see the pic he tweeted showing off his scalp post-op?  They had to shave his head as part of the operation to fix the damage caused by the stroke, and he tweeted a pic a few weeks later showing the hair starting to grow back.  I think he looks like even more of a badass with the buzz cut!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, legaleagle53 said:

Regarding the stroke that Timothy Omundson had a few weeks ago -- did y'all see the pic he tweeted showing off his scalp post-op?  They had to shave his head as part of the operation to fix the damage caused by the stroke, and he tweeted a pic a few weeks later showing the hair starting to grow back.  I think he looks like even more of a badass with the buzz cut!

Oh geez.  I had no idea that happened.  I hope it was minor and with no permanent deficits.  Wishing him a quick and full recovery!

• Love 3

He's active on Twitter (I think he finds it therapeutic to interact with his fans), and although he seems to be making progress, he admits that it's not easy.  I imagine that he gets frustrated and even a bit discouraged sometimes.

Incidentally, today is his 48th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Mr. Omundson!

• Love 5