Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that Brittany looked good in all of the dress options. I doubt we will see her in her actual dress until the wedding. 

I hope you're right, because I thought her favorite was the ugliest one!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Jax's problem has always been that he puts his needs first which is why he's constantly cheated in his relationships and is a pathological liar - he doesn't stop to think about others. The fact that he would say that to Brittany's father when her father has every right to question his intentions and fidelity is just audacious. Again, other cracks in the veneer that make me convinced that Jax hasn't changed...he's just faking it and hoping to eventually make it. He shows little humility when made to face his indiscretions. He's too damn old to be so delusional to think that simply saying he's changed is enough to demand the respect of others. So Jax's sister is the opposite of him? lol.

Did they divide Jax's father's ashes up? I don't have much experience with cremations but I'm struggling to make sense of how the ashes of an person could fit into a box that tiny.

These weekly sit downs between James and Lisa with him begging for his job back is overplayed at this point. STFU James. Constantly claiming that you're a changed person is probably a sign that you aren't there yet.

I thought it was cute how excited Brittany was for the dress shopping. It seemed really genuine...but then it became increasingly excessive, lol.

Sandoval explained that Lisa's comment was a back and forth that they often do but that interview crossed a line for him because he takes his job seriously and he felt embarrassed by what she said because it was a knock on his commitment. I totally get calling her to task on that comment, however, I did not like Ariana saying that she's upset because it reflects poorly on her because Sandoval is her boyfriend. WTF...be mad that your boyfriend was disrespected, but don't make it about yourself.

Scheana, why the fuck are you so cringe? She knew that Adam didn't want a relationship but she also went on the date to make him jealous and now she's freaking out that she may lose her 'best friend'. Boo hoo. Either you value the friendship more and you stop sleeping with him or you value a potential relationship more and it's all or nothing. Scheana wants to play games and hopes that she can trick someone into falling in love with her.

• Love 18

Melisha? Okay then!

I found the small bottle of nearly empty fireball that Jax was displaying because it was his dad’s was more pathetic than the box with the ashes. Maybe he should add the ashes to it.

I wonder how much Jax actually donated to Brittany’s brother and wife, him taking credit for buying them a baby is so classically Jax.

Working in a bridal shop with all these people coming in would be a nightmare job for me.

Ariane “I don’t want to put it in your face but Schena did send us a video” you clearly wanted to and that’s why you mentioned it. I am so glad I am of an age where. I one I know would think to send me videos of their dates! Something interesting sure but who wants to see their friends making dinner?

I didn’t know Schena was a sports groupie.

Katie’s Wtf face when she saw the rose is the most I have liked her. 

James looked high when meeting with Lala which is why he couldn’t make eye contact. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I never got the impression that Schaena was particularly "freaky" or into swinger-type relationships-I don't for a second think she would want an open relationship, so why, if you are looking for a traditional relationship, would you lead with how many threesomes and NBA gang-bangs you've had?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Did any of you notice Brittany’s brother in law at the boys lunch? He was the really thin guy with the black beard and the crazy eyes. He was staring at Jax and couldn’t believe what he was saying.  They kept pointing the camera at him. I  thought he was going to go out to his truck to get his chainsaw and put an end to all this damn foolishness.

That was one scary looking dude right there.

I didn't pay attention to whatever the dude's caption said so I thought he belonged to Jax's side and that his constant wide-eyed stare was him trying to psychically get across the "ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!" message to Jax when he was talking. 

41 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The men in Brittany’s family seem normal.  Why are all the women fame-w- - - -s?

Ooh, I love this game. Fame... whisks? No, that can't be right. Fame-wipers? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Did Scheana just say 'I've never been that girl who's like, I need to be married, I need to have kids. .'?????!!!! No, Scheana. I can't see the 'Scheana is an independent woman SL' emerging out of her move or faux casually suggesting a threesome with her date. Scheana is the least sexual out of a pretty asexual crew in this cast. Her bewildering move to Marina Del Ray is going to end up alienating her further from the action, too. 

ROB ROB ROB! !! Not to mention SHAE and the shrine Scheana made of those unimportant wedding photos. 

Scheana knows how desperate and thirsty she is but she can't figure her way around it. She's barely hanging onto this group, she's in danger of becoming a permanently tier 2 Pumper with DJ Muppet Baby, Raquel, Billie Lee and Adam. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Did any of you notice Brittany’s brother in law at the boys lunch? He was the really thin guy with the black beard and the crazy eyes. He was staring at Jax and couldn’t believe what he was saying.  They kept pointing the camera at him. I  thought he was going to go out to his truck to get his chainsaw and put an end to all this damn foolishness.

That was one scary looking dude right there.

That was Jax’s brother in law, Patrick not Brittany’s he also went to the tattoo shop. I assumed the look was because he knows Jax is a piece of shit.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 20

If Lala hadn't scored herself 'My Man Rand', she'd be running as thirstily as DJ Muppet Baby and his 'Bambi Eyed Bitch'. Her Accountability Coach shtick is really brazen coming from someone who went ballistic all over Sur and who sucks on a baby bottle for anxiety and dick for PJs. 

DJ Muppet Baby is a budding narcissist who needs to pull up and get serious help FAST. His breaking down and whining like a kicked puppy with LVP routine is not cute. He thinks it is and it's not working, so he'll eventually evolve it. But it's indicative of the disorder : he rereverts to the age he was when damage was done to his personality by those horrorshow parents of his. The whole looking away and rolling his eyes at both LVP and Lala are him BARELY restraining himself from flipping out. I don't envy Raquel at all. He's a damaged unit. He will never really understand consequences as they pertain to his actions.

Jax is another one.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
12 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

That was Jax’s brother in law, Patrick not Brittany’s he also went to the tattoo shop. I assumed the look was because he knows Jax is a piece of shit.

Yikes. I just thought he looked like one it Mags Bennett’s sons from “Justified.”

Now I know why he looks like he wants to kill Jax.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Hahahahahaha!  Scheana was like......I like a man who can cook me a meal and then go down on me.

Scheana  eats a steak she bought herself.

Then starts to make-out with the guy.  

After a 2 second kiss he is already whining his lips hurt.

hahahhahaha!

No smoochies for Lady V!

What a weak guy! GTFOH! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I never laughed harder at this show than I did during Scheana’s “I’ve never been the kind of girl who wanted to get married” delusion. Sure, Jan. Someone must have clued her in that her desperation and insta-obsessions scares men off so this year she’s trying so hard to act like she DOESN’T want a relationship when she’s still just as frantic and desperate. “Best friend” is the new “soulmate.” And somehow even though she was practically “re-virginized” by love each time (Rob was “her first” for “some things”) now suddenly she had SEVERAL threesomes with MULTIPLE athletes from VARIOUS teams and leagues and national sports associations.

Really, Scheana

TMI

and you look really bad with that dark straight hair in the THs.

too old for this...

• Love 5

Yeah I don't buy Sheana's sudden vixen persona.  Doesn't she seem like she'd be horrible in bed?  She'd spend half the time worrying about how she looks and the other half wondering what she's missing on social media.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah I don't buy Sheana's sudden vixen persona.  Doesn't she seem like she'd be horrible in bed?  She'd spend half the time worrying about how she looks and the other half wondering what she's missing on social media.

She is also bad at eating man-banana .....because she is too worry about her fake tooth falling off!  🦷

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The men in Brittany’s family seem normal.  Why are all the women fame-w- - - -s?

Well, I guess there's a reason why her parents are divorced. Two totally different people. I like her dad. He has Jax's number. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Ha!  She'd alternate between checking herself in the mirror and checking social media DURING sex.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

You’re right.  Lisa already knows what went down that day.

Lisa knew LaLa’s version. When Lisa asked LaLa, she didn’t admit to going bat shit crazy. Remember LaLa was side eying Scheana for telling the truth. 

• Love 6

Kinda funny how both James and LVP resort to crocodile tears when someone tries to hold them responsible for their actions - different styles and shows; same tactic. 

• Love 12

Lisa seems more omnipresent this year, I need more drunken debauchery and sheer idiocy that her presence undercuts.

Is there a way we can kickstart a funding campaign to have a rapprochement between her and her HoWives costars?

I'm pretty sure they can all be bought, they are on BRAVO..........

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, ninjago said:

I never got the impression that Schaena was particularly "freaky" or into swinger-type relationships-I don't for a second think she would want an open relationship, so why, if you are looking for a traditional relationship, would you lead with how many threesomes and NBA gang-bangs you've had?

Scheana is being a combination of manipulative and insecure. She was trying to get in his pants so that she can act coy when she sees Adam and make him jealous. She wants to manipulate Adam into seeing that she is the one for him and therefore make a commitment to be exclusive with her. Ethan is just a means to that. She's insecure because she always leads with being sexual because she thinks that's what men respond to (and many do) but she's apparently not smart enough to realize that it's probably why she can't find men that are all that interested in her - because she's selling herself as a 'good time'. And her crying over losing Adam because he's her best friend, SHE was the one wanting to pursue a sexual relationship with him while he was keeping it platonic. She was the one entertaining his 'I don't want a relationship' attitude and is now going out with men to make him jealous. I don't feel bad for her when she walked into a situation with a guy who was completely honest with her.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I just can't with basic Bridezilla Brittany.  Or her creepy Mamaw and trashy thirsty mom.  Her dad's side of the family at least has some brains.

Interesting tattoo for Jax.  A lot of people will now have something to read while he repeated cheats on Brittany.

Morbid question but how could his dad fit in that tiny box?  My German Shepherd's ashes take up more space (and are in a much nicer box)

Ok Brittany is sorta sweet, down home Kentucky girl. But oh, that family, on either side . They are right out of central casting for the Hatfields and McCoys. Or the Darlings from Andy of Mayberry. All those brothers: Harry, Larry, and Barry with the deadpan drawls and vapid double digit IQ faces. 

Oh and her trashy mother with the non-stop Jesus on her mind. Lookin' trashy for the Lawd. Its Gawds weel. 

That makes me actually feel sorry for Jax.

And the women on the wedding dress crawl. 

Too much estrogen in one place for me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Who is more desperate?  Scheana or Kristen?  Oh.  Throw James into that mix.

I can't answer that question. But I will say, Scheana's desperation is the least tolerable. Kristen, at least, is somewhat self deprecating and funny about it. James, while often an odious prick, has a backstory that allows me to feel SOME sympathy for him. But Scheana? She's just pathetic; and her life isn't the least bit compelling to me. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

100% I don't think she's comfortable enough with herself to figure out how to enjoy sex, let alone how to please her partner in a genuine way. 

• Love 14

Hey Jax: If loving and cherishing your spouse is a Kentucky thing, well then, move me to Kentucky. PS it’s also a thing in California. So maybe it’s not a Florida thing? PPS they’re grilling YOU because YOU are the one who cheated on Britanny. She dated you despite your rather spotty dating record, moved across the country, makes you sandwiches, and stayed with you after complaining about her Postmates habits and, oh yeah, cheating—likely several times—while you wanted to drop her because she “lost her sparkle” or whatever garbage excuse you made.

I think Britanny could stand to listen to her dad and brothers versus Mamaw and Frosty Lips.

I can’t stand Scheana, but this show would lose something if she wasn’t on. She gets the best flashbacks (“Rob! Rob! Rob! Rob! Rob!” “Best friend! Best friend! Best friend! Best friend! Best friend!”) and says the most ridiculous things, like saying the “day was about Brittany” while spending half of said day texting and the other half muttering because her “best friend” no longer wants to match outfits with her.

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Ha!  She'd alternate between checking herself in the mirror and checking social media DURING sex.

And she would be taking pictures.

She takes pictures of her sex life.

that’s how steamy and intimate it is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Lisa knew LaLa’s version. When Lisa asked LaLa, she didn’t admit to going bat shit crazy. Remember LaLa was side eying Scheana for telling the truth. 

Based on her conversation with Lala in this episode it seems like she knows what  happened because she said she could have fired her but she knows what she is going through because they are both dealing with the death of a family member.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

WTF is on her head.

She looks ridiculous.  Is it supposed to be a little hat?

13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

It would be great.  According to the preview it was a 'joke'?  Typical LVP.  That response is getting old LVP.  Unfortunately she's the boss on this show.

I think the cast of Rules knows just as much of LVP's MO as the cast of RHBH.

Who is more desperate?  Scheana or Kristen?  Oh.  Throw James into that mix.

It's funny, I HATE LVP while watching this show - I feel like she is such an asshole to the gang, she feels like they are beneath her and she can treat them like shit.

I like LVP on RHBH - I feel like she is getting ganged up on and I am HATING Kyle and the rest of the ladies.  

I cannot reconcile these feelings.

13 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I actually believe him about this. Jax is self-centered to the max but he’s also often incredibly inarticulate. So even before seeing his explanation I kind of thought this was what he was trying to express. And I know that cast members often blame the editors, but I believe it here.

I think he is trying to use the analogy of "put your oxygen mask on first" or you are no use to anyone else.  So in that regard, I agree.  I agree with you, he is SO inarticulate, and SUPER high at all times, so unable to express himself well.

Which reminds me, it looked like he had a little speck of coke on his cheek during the restaurant conversation.

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Katie’s Wtf face when she saw the rose is the most I have liked her. 

She was trying her best not to BURST out laughing at that tacky ridiculous rose!  I would not have been able to stop myself.

Surprised Britney asked Katie to be her matron of honor, and I wonder if she regretted it after seeing how Katie was acting when they first got engaged.  She was like, really, so soon??  Then bringing up how Brit and Jax were broken up at that time last year.  She is so negative about their relationship - and with good reason! - just not sure how Britney doesn't see that.

Also, why does one need BOTH a maid of honor AND a matron?? 

3 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Ok Brittany is sorta sweet, down home Kentucky girl. But oh, that family, on either side . They are right out of central casting for the Hatfields and McCoys. Or the Darlings from Andy of Mayberry. All those brothers: Harry, Larry, and Barry with the deadpan drawls and vapid double digit IQ faces. 

HA!  Reminds me of "Hi I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl.. and my other brother Darryl."

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Hey Jax: If loving and cherishing your spouse is a Kentucky thing, well then, move me to Kentucky. PS it’s also a thing in California. So maybe it’s not a Florida thing? PPS they’re grilling YOU because YOU are the one who cheated on Britanny. She dated you despite your rather spotty dating record, moved across the country, makes you sandwiches, and stayed with you after complaining about her Postmates habits and, oh yeah, cheating—likely several times—while you wanted to drop her because she “lost her sparkle” or whatever garbage excuse you made.

To be fair to Jax, I thought he was asking if the idea that he needed to ask for her brother's blessing is a "Kentucky thing." Not loving and cherishing, etc. Which I do agree with him on - while I can certainly understanding asking for her father's blessing of the marriage, I thought that the idea that he would have to ask her brother is patriarchal and ridiculous.

Otherwise, I don't have much defense for what he said at that lunch. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Something seems to have shifted with James and LvP.  It no longer feels like they are rehabilitating him until he can go back to work at SUR.  I don't feel like its really a misunderstanding of the brunch situation.  

She is either caving into the cast.  Or she may be fed up with James' parents delegating their responsibility for him to her when they are more acquaintances introduced by a friend than people she knows and cares about.  She has harped quite a lot on James' Dad getting him to drink.

I think that Lisa genuinely cares about James, who in addition to being a former employee is her son's friend, and that is why she's standing firm with him. How long has he been on this redemption tour? Certainly not long enough to have made any real and/or long-lasting change. She and Ken also recognize and appreciate that he is very devoted to his craft/work, much like Sandoval and in a way that Katie absolutely is not, and his parents aren't worth shit, so standing firm on not giving him his See You Next Tuesday is his only real incentive to get his act together. 

I think Lala was right when she said he seemed very defeated, but he also wasn't into hearing her preach at him given the state of their friendship.

Brittany is way over the top with this bride stuff and her taste is so tacky. The dresses she tried on weren't too bad, but her regular wardrobe often concerns me and those rose things? OMG

Sheanna is a fucking mess. Adam is not into you, you silly cow. He just wants the pussy on the regular without commitment but is turned off by you spreading it around, which is why he said a date is one thing but having sex with someone else is another. It's probably more of a hygiene thing than a I really care about you thing. And I'm certain after he hears her talking about three ways, and cook me a steak and then go down on me crap, he'll be desperate to sleep with her. Her mother must also have been very proud of her performance last night. And I can just imagine what Lisa thought. 

I feel sorry for her because she has no friends to say, STOP!!!!!!!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ninjago said:

7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I don't see Scheana as freaky, but I do think that she's the type to be game for anything that a guy wants to do, if she thinks that it might land him in the long run.

• Love 17

I guess at this point it doesn't really matter what Jaxass says, it's HOW he says it, and you can't fake the aggro shoving food into his pie hole with a vengeance that was going on at that dinner table scene. He was aggro, which is his go to mode when he doesn't want to be held accountable. I get what he's saying, and he's right in that if you don't love yourself you can't really give yourself fully to your partner, but for fucks sake man, say it with some humility and care when talking about your fiance with her father. He's was a fucking tool then, he's a fucking tool now, and he'll continue to be a fucking tool in the future. But I can't get the sads for ol Brit because underneath her Good Ol Country Girl facade, she's a wannabe famewhore too, so she knows what she's getting into.

Sheana isn't into commitment and marriage, bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha. Stay Thirsty My Friend!

James is a stunted narcissistic spoiled alkie, I don't really understand how his girlfriend can stay with him, she seems fairly normal.

Lala is just sad and pathetic.

The Toms are a joke, pretending to be hard working but they're really lazy assholes or they'd never have gone to Mexico when TomTom was being finished, who does that?!?

Adriana I used to like but she's as asshole now too. Her entitled bitchiness is unmatched.

Katie is beastly and lazy, what she loathes about Tom is what she loathes about herself I think.

Kristen is another sad sack situation.

And that leaves Stassi as the least horrible person on this show? WTF? I think it's End Times...

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, queenjen said:

If Lala hadn't scored herself 'My Man Rand', she'd be running as thirstily as DJ Muppet Baby and his 'Bambi Eyed Bitch'. Her Accountability Coach shtick is really brazen coming from someone who went ballistic all over Sur and who sucks on a baby bottle for anxiety and dick for PJs. 

This.  And LVP acting like she's such a "strong woman" who should advise James.  Now I know he wants to be on this tv show, but if he's such a great DJ what keeps him from shopping his "See You Next Tuesday" thing around to other bars and restaurants?

9 minutes ago, gingerella said:

The Toms are a joke, pretending to be hard working but they're really lazy assholes or they'd never have gone to Mexico when TomTom was being finished, who does that?!?

People who star on LVP's tv show.  That's why they went; that's why she told them to go, and that's why she's a jerk for talking about them like they're lazy and stupid for going.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I can’t stand Scheana, but this show would lose something if she wasn’t on. She gets the best flashbacks (“Rob! Rob! Rob! Rob! Rob!” “Best friend! Best friend! Best friend! Best friend! Best friend!”) and says the most ridiculous things, like saying the “day was about Brittany” while spending half of said day texting and the other half muttering because her “best friend” no longer wants to match outfits with her. 

Eh, I could certainly live without her. Mostly because her voice and everything that comes out of her mouth makes my ears bleed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Yeah, but I think someone had already told Lisa what REALLY happened.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

This.  And LVP acting like she's such a "strong woman" who should advise James.  Now I know he wants to be on this tv show, but if he's such a great DJ what keeps him from shopping his "See You Next Tuesday" thing around to other bars and restaurants?

People who star on LVP's tv show.  That's why they went; that's why she told them to go, and that's why she's a jerk for talking about them like they're lazy and stupid for going.

You’ve got to remember that it’s all scripted for the cameras.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

...The Toms are a joke, pretending to be hard working but they're really lazy assholes or they'd never have gone to Mexico when TomTom was being finished, who does that?!?

People who are hired to do a show + travels + encouraged by their own "boss-partner in business" to go for it ?

• Love 4

I love how Scheana told Adam that she won't broadcast her date on social media.

No, you'll just air it on national television.  That's much better.

Ugh she is so cringey.  It's so obvious how much she wants to be more with Adam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, sassi214 said:

Scheana is absolutely ridiculous.

But FUCK Adam.

I co-sign he’s a piece of shit but he’s also promised nothing and she’s desperate enough to think her shenanigans will make him want a relationship. She allowed and consented to this setup. While I yelled “fuck you” when he said that at Sur I had to concede she is an active partner in this.  No one has fooled or lied to another and that just makes her beyond pathetic. 

At 33 years old I feel if you say “have you ever had a threesome” on a first-ish date it should be followed up with “my friend Kelly is coming over and we’re game”.  Otherwise it’s akin to a 23 year old saying it in hopes of looking fun and wild with no real meaning. Who says that her age?

At that prior meal where Jax (non) hilariously let everyone know he’s not put anything together in their house  and Brittany’s done it all rubbed me the wrong way. I don’t like that humor. I wish he had given her 100% credit from the get go and admired her skills if he had to bring it up. 

What in the world with Ariana making valid points about LVP but somehow that reflects on who’s she’s dating?  The ego on this show astounds. 

Im not sure why this is but to date (subject to change) I have a sweet spot for James. I think he’s an idiot for sure but man, Lala acting like a sage pissed me off.  I used to have one for her too and that ship has sailed. She’s vile. However she is infinitely prettier without all the makeup. 

• Love 9