Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

• Start Topic

Scheana goes out with a model in an attempt to make Adam jealous; James accuses Lala of being insincere; Brittany's big Kentucky family descends on West Hollywood in preparation for the engagement party; Jax puts his foot in his mouth.

Airs April 22, 2019.

Anybody think JaxAss and Brittany will go through with their wedding? I picture J imagining all of the monetary gifts they'll get if he gets married. Brittany certainly is wasting her young adult life every second she's with Jax. I'm also curious how Jax would still fit in on VPR if he moves to Florida for work. And who are the idiots that offered him a job?! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

They are totally going through with the wedding.

They probably already have the divorce spin-off title picked out, "Breaking Brittany" or "Crazy Stupid Jax".

You and I are both smelling the same rat BOSAWKS. I think B & J KNOW their faux relationship won't ever work out but it does provide both of them with a Bravo paycheck for years to come.

Maybe it's just my perspective but I am seeing way too much fake $hit with these 2. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think B & J KNOW their faux relationship won't ever work out but it does provide both of them with a Bravo paycheck for years to come.

I don’t think their relationship will last but I don’t think it’s fake. Toxic and deeply unhealthy but real!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 18

Jax:  "I did this and I did that - all by myself!"  He sounds like a child.  Adam to Scheana:  "I don't want you but I don't want anyone to have you either" while Scheana stares unblinkingly at him.  

Edited by whydoievencare
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm waiting for Stassi to have a nip slip in her TH's green dress.

OMG, how many opinions did Brittany invite to her wedding dress shopping?! 

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, snarts said:

Jax carries his father's ashes around in a Russell Stover candy box????

Jax is such an asshole.  There's actual jewelry that can be made with some of your loved one's ashes - perhaps he should look into that - but then he couldn't make such a big fucking production of hauling Dad around in that stupid little box.

• Love 10

I’m sorry, Scheana does not look like she’s 26.  When she said she wants someone to make dinner and then go down on her, I felt I’ll.  Too bad the guy said his mouth was already getting tired just kissing.  

I can’t wait for the reunion after Lisa knows what happened between LaLa, Billy and James at the last brunch.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Wow, how awful it must be for the men in Brittany’s family to see her marry Jax!

100% agree,  how bad must that suck?  He's such an ass. 

They are spending serious $ on this sham of a wedding too.  What a waste.  But Bravo loves a story line,  so there's that. 

• Love 6

I just can't with basic Bridezilla Brittany.  Or her creepy Mamaw and trashy thirsty mom.  Her dad's side of the family at least has some brains.

Interesting tattoo for Jax.  A lot of people will now have something to read while he repeated cheats on Brittany.

Morbid question but how could his dad fit in that tiny box?  My German Shepherd's ashes take up more space (and are in a much nicer box)

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

I'm not sure whether to be disgusted when Jax says, "I'm always gonna be number one"....or just sad. I mean, what kind of life is that? Isn't your life more meaningful and fulfilling when you are concerned with OTHERS?

It was interesting to hear his sister confirm/explain what Jax's mom did. Not telling them their father was in ICU; and they missed out on saying goodbye. I had a similar thing happen when my grandpa died; and I'm,honestly,still not over it. 

Speaking of Jax's sister, had we ever even heard of her before? 

I bet Jax claims that Brittany "likes" every single thing he doesn't want to do. 

Oh, and can be stop humble bragging about donating to the IVF cause? It's Shi tacky and he's making himself seem more important than he really is.

Wedding dress shopping = totally unrelateable = my worst nightmare. 

Now I see why Adam is into Scheana. Water seeks his own level. He's a douche who wants to have his cake and eat it too. She's a completely vapid narcissist. It seems like it's not even a real date unless she posts about it.

Then at Brittany's engagement party she subtly mentions that Adam is mad at her, but acts all demure - "This is Brittany's day!" Girl,you ain't fooling no one. Oh, and I also don't buy your tales of pro-athlete orgies.,

Was James on drugs? Or just not falling for Lala's attempt at an on screen redemption arc?

LVP is such a bitch...and tries to blame her snipes on "humor." "it was just a joke!" Ariana, you need to chat with the BH girls. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Morbid question but how could his dad fit in that tiny box?  My German Shepherd's ashes take up more space (and are in a much nicer box)

Families often split them up.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Scheana has always wanted to be an independent woman?????  I wonder what she thinks the definition of "always" is...

Or independent or 26 for that matter...

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

Sheana is just so awkward to watch,  I cringe so hard..... repeatedly 

I’m almost to the point of feeling sorry for her.  She’s one of the most shallow and superficial people I’ve ever seen.  I can’t imagine living a happy life that way.

• Love 16

Yeah Sheana is delusional if she thinks she looks 26.  Botox/fillers have a way of making everyone look older when they overdo it (see: Kardashians)

Edited by Kiki777
;-)
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Barring missing a scene where his sister saw the box, I'm not convinced he has any ashes.

There are a lot of emotional and regulatory type things to get past / ignore before part of your father's ashes end up in a random container.  I do not think they could have done that in a mortuary setting.

And we are starting from a place where the Mother didn't tell her kids that their Dad was dying and they aren't on speaking terms.

• Love 1

Jax’s sister - much like his mother when she was on the show - seems nice and down to earth. What in the name of Meemaw’s Beer Cheese happened to Jax? 

Brittany being super extra over her wedding - and multitude of wedding-related festivities - wasn’t surprising. Yet was still mildly irritating.  How many flipping bridesmaids does she have?? A baker’s dozen?

Scheanna the Independent Woman sure was distressed over her not-boyfriend/best friend Adam’s reaction to her date with the dark haired guy. Could it be that the words coming out of her mouth don’t really match up with her true feelings??! Say it ain’t so. 

43 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m sorry, Scheana does not look like she’s 26.  When she said she wants someone to make dinner and then go down on her, I felt I’ll.  Too bad the guy said his mouth was already getting tired just kissing.  

I can’t wait for the reunion after Lisa knows what happened between LaLa, Billy and James at the last brunch.

Wait—doesn’t she already know? Wasn’t that what she was scolding Lala about before she met with James? Or am I thinking of another brunch? 

• Love 4

I thought that conversation LaLa and James had was just over the freaking top!  One day, LaLa is screaming at James that sleeping with her is the BEST thing he'll ever do in his life. The next week, she's concerned about James and wants to tell him he needs to OWN his mistakes, repent and blah.blah.blah.  No WONDER James couldn't look at her! If I'd heard that from someone who has to suck on a baby bottle to get respite from anxiety, it's be about time for the guys with the butterfly nets.  Cray much LaLa???

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Brittany was right. Jax needs to find something better/more fitting to put his Dad’s ashes in. A taped up small box is not a show of display for someone that you loved. 

If the candy box had meaning behind it--like his dad gave him the candy....

Our dog Oso came back to us in a beautiful wooden box.  Stupendous Man came back to me in a plastic box.  And his cremation was much more expensive. 

1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

Jax is such an asshole.  There's actual jewelry that can be made with some of your loved one's ashes - perhaps he should look into that - but then he couldn't make such a big fucking production of hauling Dad around in that stupid little box.

Stupendous Man has been turned into a glass heart, worry stones for his siblings and a pendant I always wear.  The kids I sub for call it The Magic Necklace.  Every Carribean island I've been to also has some Stupendous Man left in the waters.

Good for you Kristen! You kept it together even though you're "just" a bridesmaid.  I thought she was going to go all Fatal Attraction Glenn Close at the table.

I can't stand James.  However.  I can't believe I'm going to stand up for him.  Shut it Lala.  He has no reason to listen to you.  And that's as far as I'm willing to go in defending him.

I feel dirty.  

sad the little mermaid GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Jax’s sister - much like his mother when she was on the show - seems nice and down to earth. What in the name of Meemaw’s Beer Cheese happened to Jax? 

Brittany being super extra over her wedding - and multitude of wedding-related festivities - wasn’t surprising. Yet was still mildly irritating.  How many flipping bridesmaids does she have?? A baker’s dozen?

Scheanna the Independent Woman sure was distressed over her not-boyfriend/best friend Adam’s reaction to her date with the dark haired guy. Could it be that the words coming out of her mouth don’t really match up with her true feelings??! Say it ain’t so. 

Wait—doesn’t she already know? Wasn’t that what she was scolding Lala about before she met with James? Or am I thinking of another brunch? 

You’re right.  Lisa already knows what went down that day.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Didn’t know Taylor was a stage name.

So June 29th is their wedding day?  Gawd, Brittany is so screwed if she marries him.

Edited by farmgal4
Added something
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Brittany was right. Jax needs to find something better/more fitting to put his Dad’s ashes in. A taped up small box is not a show of display for someone that you loved. 

This part of Jax and brittany’s Storyline next year. It will be their wedding and some symbolic ritualistic search for the urn and then the onscreen memorial. 

I work for a funeral home and even with our least expensive cremation options we give the ashes back to the family in a very dignified black box that does not require taping up. Shame on Jax for this gross display.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

So, is Ariana going to confront LVP about her treatment of the Toms? That would be interesting!

It would be great.  According to the preview it was a 'joke'?  Typical LVP.  That response is getting old LVP.  Unfortunately she's the boss on this show.

I think the cast of Rules knows just as much of LVP's MO as the cast of RHBH.

Who is more desperate?  Scheana or Kristen?  Oh.  Throw James into that mix.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I knew she asked LaLa about it and LaLa lied.  I didn’t think she knew the full extent of Lala’s Tirade.  I think James handled himself very well that afternoon considering how she spoke to Raquel.  LaLa was on duty and I think she should have been fired for the way she acted during business.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

So June 29th is their wedding day?  Gawd, Brittany is so screwed if she marries him.

Yeah because I'm sure that date coincides with filing schedule.  No way Brittany will miss a chance for Bravo to pay for her Disney Princess wedding.  (And if she does by chance get cold feet, there's her mom and Mamaw to shove her down the aisle)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Yeah because I'm sure that date coincides with filing schedule.  No way Brittany will miss a chance for Bravo to pay for her Disney Princess wedding.  (And if she does by chance get cold feet, there's her mom and Mamaw to shove her down the aisle)

It’s been stated repeatedly that Bravo hasn’t paid for any of the weddings but the fact that it’s filmed does help them get good deals in hopes of it getting mentioned in the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I knew she asked LaLa about it and LaLa lied.  I didn’t think she knew the full extent of Lala’s Tirade.  I think James handled himself very well that afternoon considering how she spoke to Raquel.  LaLa was on duty and I think she should have been fired for the way she acted during business.

Something seems to have shifted with James and LvP.  It no longer feels like they are rehabilitating him until he can go back to work at SUR.  I don't feel like its really a misunderstanding of the brunch situation.  

She is either caving into the cast.  Or she may be fed up with James' parents delegating their responsibility for him to her when they are more acquaintances introduced by a friend than people she knows and cares about.  She has harped quite a lot on James' Dad getting him to drink.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

I'm waiting for Stassi to have a nip slip in her TH's green dress.

I'm so sick of that green dress. 

A lot going on the episode yet still so boring. These 30 something chucklefucks are losing their appeal. 

Not a Lala fan so I enjoyed James blowing her off. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I actually believe him about this. Jax is self-centered to the max but he’s also often incredibly inarticulate. So even before seeing his explanation I kind of thought this was what he was trying to express. And I know that cast members often blame the editors, but I believe it here.

VR is a strange hybrid of a reality show. Here most of the cast members are friends and coworkers outside of the show so I think their relationships are far “realer” than any of those on any Real Housewives show. But I also think that because they’re all mostly friends at this point, the writers and editors have to work a bit harder to create storylines. I think because of that the “stories” are a bit more scripted and produced. 

Krazy Kristen is a constant story-thread, but when any of her cast mates are interviewed outside of the show, they rave about what a good friend she is. Just tonight on WWHL Scheana said she’d make the best maid of honor and that Kristen had got her through her divorce. Stassi and Katie have said similar things and even Ariana seems to be looping in that direction. But editing on the show would make it seem she’s nothing but a train wreck all of the time.

I think the same storyline effects have hit others as well. And that’s fine because they all know it’s part of the deal. There have to be heroes and villains or there wouldn’t be a story.

Edited by Pop Tart
  • Love 13

Did any of you notice Brittany’s brother in law at the boys lunch? He was the really thin guy with the black beard and the crazy eyes. He was staring at Jax and couldn’t believe what he was saying.  They kept pointing the camera at him. I  thought he was going to go out to his truck to get his chainsaw and put an end to all this damn foolishness.

That was one scary looking dude right there.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ihartcoffee said:

Sheana is just so awkward to watch,  I cringe so hard..... repeatedly 

I didn’t work out today, so cringing is my cardio!

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Didn’t know Taylor was a stage name.

neverending story discussion GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 1