Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm sick of all these Poundticipants blaming "fast food" for their enormous weights.

I agree. If they actually had one fast food meal (1 sandwich, 1 fry, 1 drink) a day they could keep within normal weight. They are eating way more than fast food.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

Eating habit is roast beef sandwich. Got a migraine tonight so laying here with an ice pack strapped to my head and talking to my favorite peeps...there was enough to snark last week; I hope this guy does well

I’m waiting for mine to refreeze. Basically let my children destroy the living room whilst I laid on the couch. My 2 yo kept peeking under my ice pack and patting my face. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"My range of motion is severely limited-"

No, honey, my range of motion is severely limited after breaking my arm the way I did. You're just big. 

And mine's limited because  I broke my ankle in multiple places and had to have it put back together. yet I manage to hike,  bIke,  and do yoga instead of lying like a slug and shoveling boatloads of food into my gaping maw while complaining about how awful my life is because of my weight.

• Love 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I ate pizza and I am washing it down with a bottle of wine....don't judge me 😉

It's not bad to do once in awhile. We save pizza night for when everyone is working late and we don't have time to cook. And wine is good for you! I have a bottle of Reisling chilling in the fridge for the weekend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

The serial abandonment is sad, bio father, mother and step dad. But no molestation, alcoholism or drugs so far. Dropped out of high school and fired from job as trucker. My guess 800 pounds.

• Love 2

Why is Jessica also laying face down to eat? And on the bed he just bathed his butt on?  

Do tattoo artists make house calls to bedridden people?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

His girlfriend looks like she is obsessed with gorging on food too.  Not healthy st all.

I noticed that too. She's probably close to 200 herself and his eating habits are rubbing off on her. Thankfully the kids don't have any weight problems yet.

Another group of EMTs going above and beyond....

• Love 8

He cannot claim to have started porking up after mom married, he was huge even in his first picture with mom, and he looked very young.   

Thanks to whoever on here suggested that his name is pronounced Silas.   

He's from Fairview, OK, (Northwest of Oklahoma City, and in the boonies) and is fiance to the thin, decent looking girlfriend?   I wonder if bio. dad of the kids is in the picture?   I guess some of the family is, with one or more of the kids staying the summer elsewhere (did I get that right?) I missed his age. 

33 and 650 lbs?   I wouldn't be surprised if he's 750 to 800 by now.    

Neveah-that name makes me want to hurl, since it's at least half of the little girl's names on Maury.    

Maybe this is the one that will rent a box truck, throw a mattress in the back, and ride up to the hospital that way?    I figure someone will do that eventually, or else a long bed pick up truck.   Another van wide load.   

Oh goody!   Hunky firemen.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

It's not bad to do once in awhile. We save pizza night for when everyone is working late and we don't have time to cook. And wine is good for you! I have a bottle of Reisling chilling in the fridge for the weekend.

I ate two slices of a small pizza, oppings  were chicken and veggie. I love wine lol. I have a few days off work so I take a 2 hour walk then have wine...it balances out 🙂 

• Love 4

At least he didn't squeal and squawk and whine while they were moving him into the car, and he spoke politely to them. That I've noticed, is further evidence of the low standards we're used to around here. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12