Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Does he watch this show...at least he has a medical professional wash his ass and not his fiancee...grateful much?!?!

Edited by umgoblue
Because financee is not fiancee.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

My Pounder Friends! Happy Wednesday!

so excited for an evening of snark with you all.

Tonight‘s dinner is angel hair pasta, a very generous poor of box Pinot Grigio, and wait for it…  lobster! I’m kind of a big deal 🤣

Its left over from New Year’s Eve when I got snowed in and couldn’t go to my party 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Evening, Pounders! My eating habit was a big green salad with fresh avocado and ranch dressing. I may give into a chocolate jones and have an Rx bar one of these minutes. 

I’m distracted and sad. A step-sibling, with whom I was raised, always overweight (but nowhere near a candidate for this show, lol) and not one to take care of her health, is in the hospital after having two strokes. Driving her son nuts, not cooperating with the treatment plan, and not aware that her son has reached out to a few of us close family to inform us of her situation. She keeps forbidding him to tell us so I can’t even reach out to her. She and I live two states apart which is a good distance generally, LOL, but I do care about her and we aren’t estranged (which we were for awhile in the past).

I was really anxious about her situation a few days ago. As in, scrubbing a bathroom at midnight because, well, couldn’t sleep, don’t drink, might as well DO something. I’m calmer now. But still. People, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. And if you get sick, DON’T BE BUTTHEADS.

Okay, sorry to yell. Not sure how much of this show I’ll be able to handle in my frame of mind, but I enjoy you guys a lot. 

Here’s hoping that tonight’s poundticipant isn’t a total waste of space like the last two were! 

{{hugs}}

• Love 2

I dream of being able to take a shower again “”. But have done nothing for that dream in over 2 years. Ok, dude. I just think of the people I’ve know with chronic illness and spinal cord injuries who work like hell to have some semblance of independence while this lump must rots in his bed. 

His girlfriend is so pretty. W. T. A. F. How does that happen!?!?

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another blob on a bed who found a fiance

Are these women like prison wives? They get to say they have a man and they dont have to worry about screwing them. They're safe with this guy. We know he aint cheating.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Please be a success story.  And please speak English.  I just sat through 30 minutes of Mushmouth from last week.

Me too! Sad that I'd still rather watch that than Wheel of Fortune. (But I was making dinner during it, too, so I was in the other room.)

His story is making me sad. He's articulate, at least.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another blob on a bed who found a fiance

She broke up with her boyfriend for a 500+ pound guy headed for bedboundedness...

His weight "got bad" at 550...

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6