Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Kootie is suddenly embracing some sort of faux Scottish heritage?  For a while he was faux Jewish, eschewing pork.  What an idiot.  I dare him to try some haggis.

If he ever tastes the gross stuff that Janelle cooks,  he'd probably think haggis is delicious. 

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Kootie is suddenly embracing some sort of faux Scottish heritage?  For a while he was faux Jewish, eschewing pork.  What an idiot.  I dare him to try some haggis.

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Gawd, Kootie is an embarrassment.  Insufferable asshat extraordinaire.

He has a kilt.  He is going to wear that kilt.  At least it's at an appropriate occasion and not just randomly walking down the street.  And thankfully Mitch must have shown him how to adjust it so he's wearing it lower - we did not need to see his short kilt again.

Was the picture of Tony photoshopped or has he actually dropped a few pounds?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Was the picture of Tony photoshopped or has he actually dropped a few pounds?

As soon as I saw it, I thought the "slim filter has been applied". It's like his right side has been lopped off.

Half the family thinks it is a Scottish Festival, the other half are going to a Renaissance Faire.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Why does Gwen always stand in such weird positions?

I think she’s self-conscious about her large boobs. 

What does Kody have hanging over his man-parts?  A dream catcher?  😜🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

It’s called a sporran. It’s like a traditional Scottish fanny pack—kilts have no pockets.  It also helps hold the front of the kilt down in a stiff (heh) breeze.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

The posture only emphasizes her large boobs.  I think she may be trying to ward off possible scoliosis as Ysabel has and thinks if she forces her body into this unnatural posture she is doing all she can to prevent it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

It’s called a sporran. It’s like a traditional Scottish fanny pack—kilts have no pockets.  It also helps hold the front of the kilt down in a stiff (heh) breeze.

He probably uses it to carry a hair band and a variety of travel-sized hair care products.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

The posture only emphasizes her large boobs.  I think she may be trying to ward off possible scoliosis as Ysabel has and thinks if she forces her body into this unnatural posture she is doing all she can to prevent it.

I think the posture IS to emphasize the boobs - especially when paired with the tucked in t-shirt.  No one who is self conscious about their boobs would stand that way.  (Trust me, I have experience with boobs.)

• Love 19
4 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Why does Gwen always stand in such weird positions?

Ever since Gwen was very young she has almost an over accentuated posture.  She has sat/stood that way since the beginning of the show on telly.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3

I wonder if Gwyn also has some degree of scoliosis and part of that pose is due to automatically falling into her back curve. You know damn well that Christine and The Douche didn't test any of their kids after Ysabel's diagnosis.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Looks like the opposite. She is thrusting her chest forward.

• Love 4
On 7/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, DaphneCat said:

I think the posture IS to emphasize the boobs - especially when paired with the tucked in t-shirt.  No one who is self conscious about their boobs would stand that way.  (Trust me, I have experience with boobs.)

That is what I think.  I have thought that since she sprouted them she has been awfully proud :).  If she were uncomfortable with them she would be wearing a bigger shirt.  That is what I did anyway when I sprouted them early and was uncomfortable.  She will prob be a little less 'here they are' when she tires of men talking to her boobs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

There’s a lot of reasons to shame this family but I don’t think how Gwen stands is one of them.  I have had back issues since I was a teen and also had an incredibly large chest.   I also would stand ramrod straight because honestly it alleviated the pain  that having a large chest only accentuated.  Did men look, yes.  They looked with me standing up straight, they looked with me slouched.  They looked with me in a swimsuit, they looked with me in a flannel shirt.  FWIW the women looked too. The girl is covered in a whole ass T-shirt so I don’t see the big deal.  If she’s proud of her body good for her.  If she’s standing that way to alleviate pain good for her because her dumbass parents probably wont take her to a doctor.  At best, they’ll take her to the local Home Depot and buy her some PVC piping.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
On 7/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, Gothish520 said:

Plus it would be so much easier. I'd shave my own head if I thought I could pull it off! Can't stand fussing with my hair just to get it to look less crappy, lol. 

Same here. I don’t mean to sound pathetic but I lost my hair to chemo a few years ago and it was liberating. I normally do wear it short anyway but my husband gave me a buzz cut as soon as it started falling out and I kinda liked it. Back to my usual pixie now and all the frequent trims etc  and it seems like a lot sometimes  I shudder to think of all that Kody does to achieve that crazy mop.  

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, lma said:

As for Garrison, it’s interesting that the crap he’s shilling online may be his own little “business.” According to Janelle’s latest insta post, Bob’s Floral Apparel is named for Garrison (first name Robert). So I’m speculating that he’s buying wholesale and selling it at a markup, most likely. This is what happens in business, so I can’t argue with that. But my question is who the heck wants to buy the crap he’s selling? Especially enough that he’s started his own little business. The Browns have that kind of influence?

Mind blown.

It doesn't cost much to start "your own little business". A Shopify site and drop shipping. Boom. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

I like the dresses (especially the sunflower on black)and many of the shirts as well.  The prices are decent too.

These same dresses are on Amazon, same price or cheaper, but with free prime shipping and free returns. (I have the black sunflower dress - paid $17.99 on Amazon Prime a couple months ago.)

Just saying.

Check it out - he even uses the same photos. 

Fashion World Women Summer Sundress Spaghetti Strap Button Down Dress with Pockets(Black,X-Large) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PQSHY4M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_F7mqDb2PQKC46

36 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Tanzanian Field Mice?  Whoo boy, that's just a thigh-slapper.  What a funny guy.

Sigh.  These people.  

Crafted in sweatshops in Asia...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

These same dresses are on Amazon, same price or cheaper, but with free prime shipping and free returns. (I have the black sunflower dress - paid $17.99 on Amazon Prime a couple months ago.)

Just saying.

Check it out - he even uses the same photos. 

Fashion World Women Summer Sundress Spaghetti Strap Button Down Dress with Pockets(Black,X-Large) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PQSHY4M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_F7mqDb2PQKC46

Crafted in sweatshops in Asia...

Good to know.  People that don't do a Google search online are most certainly paying too much for whatever it is.  

Is Garrison the only male Brown to do this kind of thing?  Besides dear old dad Kootie, that is.  Sad.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Good to know.  People that don't do a Google search online are most certainly paying too much for whatever it is.  

Is Garrison the only male Brown to do this kind of thing?  Besides dear old dad Kootie, that is.  Sad.

Amazon is my go-to now for clothes, especially for business casual and cheap vacation wear. Can't beat the free return policy - I don't even have to put it in a mailing envelope - I just bring it to the UPS store a couple blocks away from my place and I usually get a refund within half a day.

ETA the adults were doing the same thing with MSWC for awhile. Drop ship cheap shit like those fake Rolex type watches that you can find on Amazon for half the price the Browns were selling them for, and even cheaper on Alibaba.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Amazon is my go-to now for clothes, especially for business casual and cheap vacation wear. Can't beat the free return policy - I don't even have to put it in a mailing envelope - I just bring it to the UPS store a couple blocks away from my place and I usually get a refund within half a day.

ETA the adults were doing the same thing with MSWC for awhile. Drop ship cheap shit like those fake Rolex type watches that you can find on Amazon for half the price the Browns were selling them for, and even cheaper on Alibaba.

And I have been hearing an ad on TV that Kohls will take Amazon returns at their store. I think it is just a few days a week but still a good deal. I buy a lot on Amazon...so far I have never returned anything, but good to know it is easy.

• Useful 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

And I have been hearing an ad on TV that Kohls will take Amazon returns at their store. I think it is just a few days a week but still a good deal. I buy a lot on Amazon...so far I have never returned anything, but good to know it is easy.

Makes it lots easier to take a chance on purchasing clothes when it's so easy and painless to return if I don't like how it looks on me! 

Garrison's return policy is that the customer pays return shipping. So if I try the item on and it just doesn't look good on me or runs small or big I have to pay upwards of $7-10 to return a $20 item.  

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I had my first experience with returning an Amazon purchase at Kohl's.  Easy experience, and Kohl's even gave me a 25% off coupon to use within a week.  And the credit was back on my card the next morning.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Makes it lots easier to take a chance on purchasing clothes when it's so easy and painless to return if I don't like how it looks on me! 

Garrison's return policy is that the customer pays return shipping. So if I try the item on and it just doesn't look good on me or runs small or big I have to pay upwards of $7-10 to return a $20 item.  

22 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I had my first experience with returning an Amazon purchase at Kohl's.  Easy experience, and Kohl's even gave me a 25% off coupon to use within a week.  And the credit was back on my card the next morning.

So glad to hear it really does work so easily!! I so agonize over clothing purchases, it is good to know it can be easy to return.

Has anyone tried Prime Wardrobe? Supposedly you can return easily there too. I actually subscribe to Stitch Fix but have been sorely disappointed in most of what I was sent.  I request fairly specific things and get totally oddball items. I have gotten a few good things but I am cancelling after the next shipment if they can't get it right.

To stay on topic, I do like the Hawaiian style clothes Garrison is shilling, but they can be found cheaper and probably better made elsewhere.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

So glad to hear it really does work so easily!! I so agonize over clothing purchases, it is good to know it can be easy to return.

Has anyone tried Prime Wardrobe? Supposedly you can return easily there too. I actually subscribe to Stitch Fix but have been sorely disappointed in most of what I was sent.  I request fairly specific things and get totally oddball items. I have gotten a few good things but I am cancelling after the next shipment if they can't get it right.

To stay on topic, I do like the Hawaiian style clothes Garrison is shilling, but they can be found cheaper and probably better made elsewhere.

I've bought from Prime Wardrobe, I also have really liked the stuff I've bought from Amazon Essentials including the basic white T shirts!  This free return concept started with Zappos which Amazon purchased some years ago, btw if you want to listen to a neat podcast - check out the first episode of The Startup Addict by the founder of Zappos, where he chats about how he came up with the concept as a shoe-loving kid. He's a cool dude!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Yeah, it's hard to decipher BrownSpeak, but I think she is saying she is bi. Fortunately, she isn't pulling the whole I'm-gay-so-gay-DID-YOU-KNOW-I-AM-QUEER??!!### thing that Mariah is doing on SM. TLC better not make a season-long story line out of this. 

• Love 6

But in other news, you know that Kody is doing a jig of glee now that he has one - possibly two - storylines to keep the TLC gravy train a'rollin' - Gwen is bisexual and Robyn is (possibly) pregnant with Kody's 137th child.  You know that man will grab at anything to keep his family on the air whether his children want him to use their personal lives in exchange for mortgage payments and hair gel or not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Umm, is this her telling her followers that she's bi or am I missing some context?

Mariah is going to be sh!tting bricks at no longer being the special-est snowflake that ever flaked.

The way I'm looking at it, she's not saying she's bi.(not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Why would she be offended by the meme if she was? 

She's just being a typical immature teenager that doesn't know WTF she's talking about. Much Ado over nothing.

E39D3F40-8BDE-428C-B8BA-8B1E1724A3AB.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Ah, yeah, I see what you are saying. She should have written "Am I bi?" instead of "I'm bi???" Well, either way, I hope her (and the other kids') sexuality are not used as a means of keeping this train wreck on TV.

Mariah was an adult by the time she came out. She was completely and utterly complicit and I'm sure she happily collected the payment from People Magazine for her exclusive interview.

My own personal opinion has always been - if this was 30 years ago, it would be a big deal, but with so many kids, it's not surprising that they wouldn't be 100% hetrosexual.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
On 7/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, Irate Panda said:

FWIW Women call men snacks too.  Overall, I just think it’a stupid term.  I don’t know if it’s the case here or Garrison just being a Brown, maybe the woman doesn’t want her name out there for googling or it’s just Garrison being 20.

I follow her instagram and she has her name all over it.

She was traveling during the summer to Thailand etc and posted a lot of pics, seems like a nice girl.... She could do better than a Brown.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I follow her instagram and she has her name all over it.

She was traveling during the summer to Thailand etc and posted a lot of pics, seems like a nice girl.... She could do better than a Brown.

But it's Logan. The proverbial diamond in the mountain of shit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Is there a reason Logan is having a 5-year engagement? Aren't they living together, anyway? Why bother getting married at that point?

It's their choice - I think he's still in grad school and wanting to wait until they're both done with their studies before they tie the knot. 

But I also think it's because they really, really don't want it to be in the show in any way.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

But I also think it's because they really, really don't want it to be in the show in any way.

Plus they probably don't want a fake story line built around their marriage. They can refuse to be filmed, but you know the fambly would create all kinds of wedding-related drama for film, as well as filming everything right up to going into the wedding venue. They are probably waiting out the show to get married.

I also kinda wonder if they have already sneaked off to another state and eloped. Still can't say anything about it because the fambly would milk that for all it's worth, spending half a season pearl-clutching, hand-wringing and eye-boogie wiping while whining away on the TH couch.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8