Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just read on another site that Aspyn is getting married on June 17.  Her fiancé Mitch Thompson is bound, I think, to want other wives.  I hope I'm wrong.

If they are still taping, I wonder what year we will see this one.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Her fiance Mitch Thompson is bound, I think, to want other wives.

I fear that Aspyn is destined to be sucked into the horror of polygamy as well - his family is too much into it.  The girls we had hopes for have now become major disappointments.  Maddie gets married and knocked up at a young age and moves back in with mommy and daddy and her unemployed husband, Mykelti working at a pawn shop and marrying the lamest excuse for a man imaginable. 

Mariah is at least making something of herself and a lot of people thought she'd follow her mother's footsteps as a sister wife as long as she could be #1.  Go figure.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If they are still taping, I wonder what year we will see this one.

2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Mariah is at least making something of herself and a lot of people thought she'd follow her mother's footsteps as a sister wife as long as she could be #1.  Go figure.

Well... Mariah might still be first wife to a wife!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I think Aspyn's fiance's beard looks awful.  He would fit in perfectly with those polygamist wives who wear the weird long one-color dresses with ankle length hair wrapped up in an odd bun.

I hate his beard, too.  I like a neater, smaller beard, or a goatee.  He does look compound-ish.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hate his beard, too.  I like a neater, smaller beard, or a goatee.  He does look compound-ish.

I just see leprechaun and it makes me smile every time, because I love leprechauns and gingers! Probably because my husband is half Irish and we have a big St. Patrick's Day party every year, lol.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 2

I don't know.  Don't get me wrong, his facial hair is definitely not to my liking, but to me he looks like he could be on the o-line at any mainstream university.  (This is probably my lack of personal knowledge of polygamist guys and biased good wishes toward Aspyn talking.)

• Love 3
On 3/26/2018 at 4:32 PM, ginger90 said:

Michelle will  graduate in May:

She'll be the lone Brown/Brown kid/Brown affiliated kid/ Brown-to-be-in-law with an upper level degree thus far, right?

(With Logan currently enrolled and Mariah saying she's planning on it, but who knows with her...)

Logan also posted recently about her passing the exams to finish her Masters in Criminal Justice.

• Love 6
On 2/20/2018 at 1:13 PM, Kyanight said:

I think Aspyn's fiance's beard looks awful.  He would fit in perfectly with those polygamist wives who wear the weird long one-color dresses with ankle length hair wrapped up in an odd bun.

He reminds me of Dwight's Cousin Mose from The Office. 

• Love 7

Again with the shapeless T-shirt type rags masquerading as dresses and shirts.  The only one who looks nice is Michelle.  The rest of them look like they raided Kootie's underwear drawer.

• Love 5

I can't help but notice Maddie's obligatory side-knot on her most likely LulaNo shirt.

And Mariah's hat.  She's got a hat fetish.  Caleb is bald, but what is Mariah's excuse?

Logan must work out religiously.  He's bulky.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

The restaurant probably banned them in self defense.

Especially if it was an "all you can eat" pizza buffet.

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Tokelti are in St George. All of the kids in that pic currently live in Vegas.

Less than a 2-hour drive.  So it must not have been a special dinner party . . . just four siblings and their SOs getting together.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Again with the shapeless T-shirt type rags masquerading as dresses and shirts.  The only one who looks nice is Michelle.  The rest of them look like they raided Kootie's underwear drawer.

15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't help but notice Maddie's obligatory side-knot on her most likely LulaNo shirt.

And Mariah's hat.  She's got a hat fetish.  Caleb is bald, but what is Mariah's excuse?

Michelle does look great, but I think the rest of the girls look cute too. I like Mariah's hats. I love hats on other people, but I've found few that look good on me. I have a knit hat with a flower and straw cowboy hat that I've worn a couple of times, but I get hot quickly and usually end up taking them off and putting my hair in a ponytail. 

Audrey has great hair, speaking of which, and Maddie's has been looking good too.

• Love 7

I'm looking at this in a practical way. Tony works at a bank, mykelti is working in retail (maybe still at the pawn shop who knows), both types of businesses are open on Saturdays these days, and they have a mortgage payment now. 

Plus they now have a dog, and Tony's circle of family and friends. One thing I know about the Mexican culture that migrated to the US is of the very close family bonds. I don't think the Browns raised their kids that way. 

• Love 3

While I don't understand the fashion because I, like many of you, only wore jeans with holes in them after many years of wear and work but I don't mind the look as long as they fit correctly.  That means when you stand, walk, sit, etc your body stays contained within the pants.  If your thighs look like they are busting out of the strings this fashion is not for you or you need to buy a larger size.  So in this case Gwen - yes, Mariah - no. 

Have faith, just like all other fads, this one will pass as soon as Hollywood and other pop culture icons move past it themselves.  In the meantime, I personally won't fault folks for jumping on the fashion bandwagon but I will readily yell out my house to "Get off my lawn!!!"

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 16

I hate the ripped jeans. I have a 15 year old granddaughter. Went to the mall with her. Really so many choices of ripped jeans. She wears them. And her school allows them so most of the girls wear them. I hope the fad passes soon. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti doesn’t post much, so I figured I’d put this here:

Wow! This doesn't look like Mykelti at all. I wonder what is going on with her. I actually respect her and Tony a lot more now that they are avoiding social media.

• Love 1

I genuinely hope this doesn't mean there is trouble in paradise.  At one time, you couldn't find a picture of her without FT, and she was gushing all over social media about her wonderful new husband.  Hope they just got what they wanted with the big wedding and decided to live private lives.  

15 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

I genuinely hope this doesn't mean there is trouble in paradise.  

Personally I hope she came to her senses, realized what a loser she'd hooked herself to and kicked his sorry ass to the curb. A bigger thoroughly unlikable jackass does not exist.

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

I genuinely hope this doesn't mean there is trouble in paradise.  At one time, you couldn't find a picture of her without FT, and she was gushing all over social media about her wonderful new husband.  Hope they just got what they wanted with the big wedding and decided to live private lives.  

T ony probably took this picture.

• Love 1

In comments on a different post, Mykelti says she thinks she’s on the new season, but has no idea when the new season will air. She also responded to a question with, “we would love a baby, but we don't have a time plan yet.” I assume “we” includes  Tony.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

Good for you Michelle. I'm glad that their sticking to their plan of not filming their wedding. I love how much she and Logan stay out of the spotlight. 

Logan seems to have inherited the bulk of the brains in that bunch.

• Love 12