Type keyword(s) to search

The Brown Kids

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

4 pictures:

Ysabel is a lovely young woman with a nice figure but I don't see the relevance between her posing in front of a car and suggesting we be better humans.  It would make more sense to me if she was doing something charitable...I dunno, maybe she could grab her mom's snowblower and clear the driveway of an elderly neighbor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Ysabel is a lovely young woman with a nice figure but I don't see the relevance between her posing in front of a car and suggesting we be better humans.  It would make more sense to me if she was doing something charitable...I dunno, maybe she could grab her mom's snowblower and clear the driveway of an elderly neighbor.

Is that Kooties car?

It looks like a gas guzzler so maybe she's saying her dad is an asshole with a huge carbon footprint.... he should be a better human and drive something less harmful to the planet.

That's all I've got

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Is that Kooties car?

According to Ysabel's response to comments, it is HER car. It appears to be a Lexus, like her mother's SUV.

I bet some bacon would taste good with that homebrew, Michelle & Logan.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Since I have no actual clue of this family's timeline, would those pictures of Ysabel being a better human have been taken pre- or post-spine surgery?  Did Christine elaborate on social media as to how the surgery went?  When was it actually done?  Did they film her surgery to milk TLC for another season?

I actually already know the answer to the last question.....

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Did Christine elaborate on social media as to how the surgery went?

Heck, it could have been a pimple removal.  They post all kinds of crap that is just fake or written to sound like something else. 

I maintain that if she'd had scoliosis surgery we'd have heard every single excruciating detail all pointing to how Kootie suffered and endured. Plus there is a long recovery period with that procedure and we've seen loads of pictures of her on social media and none of them look anything like a post op patient recovering from that kind of surgery.

• Love 9
On 2/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, ginger90 said:

4 pictures:

That car looks exactly like the one Kody drove in the very beginning of the show.  Is it a hand me down of a hand me down?  Or did they buy a newer-ish Lexus for a teenager!!?? 😲

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

That car looks exactly like the one Kody drove in the very beginning of the show.  Is it a hand me down of a hand me down?  Or did they buy a newer-ish Lexus for a teenager!!?? 😲

people online are saying she was joking when she said it was "her" car because she put a goofy laughing emoji after it.

other people are asking why would Kody give Ysabel his car and not Gwen who is older.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

people online are saying she was joking when she said it was "her" car because she put a goofy laughing emoji after it.

other people are asking why would Kody give Ysabel his car and not Gwen who is older.

Ahhhh

Here I thought it was a "here Gwen...you get a puppy" and "OH!! Here Ysabel, here is my really really old sports car!!"

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Ahhhh

Here I thought it was a "here Gwen...you get a puppy" and "OH!! Here Ysabel, here is my really really old sports car!!"

who knows... i guess anything is possible with the Browns.

Here's the response where people think she was making a joke because of the laughing emoji

rsz_screenshot_745.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

What is it with this family and sticking their feet up in their cars?

Somebody needs to do a PSA with these morons on what happens in this situation and airbag goes off.  It's not pretty.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Somebody needs to do a PSA with these morons on what happens in this situation and airbag goes off.  It's not pretty.

I was going to post the exact same thing. Feet on the dash can lead to horrific injuries in an accident.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

According to Ysabel's response to comments, it is HER car. It appears to be a Lexus, like her mother's SUV.

I bet some bacon would taste good with that homebrew, Michelle & Logan.

Looks like Kootie’s old car, I wonder if that means we will see him tooling around in a new vehicle, otherwise who gets a 16 year old a Lexus.....well maybe the Browns, but does it have insurance?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Looks like Kootie’s old car, I wonder if that means we will see him tooling around in a new vehicle, otherwise who gets a 16 year old a Lexus.....well maybe the Browns, but does it have insurance?

As previously stated I doubt It's Kody's old car. Logan had it, and it's probably long since gone to the boneyard. The cost of maintaining a car that old (Kody bought it used to begin with) over the years far exceeds its value. 

My dearly departed Jetta received the best of regular care from my excellent mechanic but it became too expensive to maintain. Loving my new plug in hybrid! 

I think they just like Lexuses. My dad was the same way about BMWs. After their first one in 1981 that's all they ever bought.  New Lexuses are pricey for sure, but used ones can be a good value. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The Lexus Kody had early in the show was a convertible. The vehicle  Ysabel posed with, is not.

Yes, but it was a hard top convertible.  If it isn't the same car, it looks a whole lot like his from the early years.

1729911336_kodycar.thumb.JPG.73109cacad46e2a5e963d0f93d3958fe.JPG

• Useful 4
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

What is it with this family and sticking their feet up in their cars?.... first Mykelti and now this one.  🤨

rsz_screenshot_754.jpg

Did we all see the song selection that she put with this photo - "Rich Girl?"  Huh?  What?

Leave Hall & Oates out of your vague, nonsensical IG posts, you vapid youngster.  Kthxbai.

• LOL 8

I wonder why Ysabel got the fancy-ass car.  Isn't Gwen older?

Perhaps it was a "reward" for working out with that ridiculous contraption that I'm sure did nothing for her scoliosis?  

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Did we all see the song selection that she put with this photo - "Rich Girl?"  Huh?  What?

Leave Hall & Oates out of your vague, nonsensical IG posts, you vapid youngster.  Kthxbai.

Like Y has any idea about the 70's - 80's.  Love me some Hall & Oates.  Daryl's House was a good show.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Like Y has any idea about the 70's - 80's.  Love me some Hall & Oates.  Daryl's House was a good show.

"She's Gone" is one of the all-time best songs to sing when you're alone and driving in your car. 😎

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I wonder why Ysabel got the fancy-ass car.  Isn't Gwen older?

Perhaps it was a "reward" for working out with that ridiculous contraption that I'm sure did nothing for her scoliosis?  

I'm thinking Ysabel has a part time job somewhere. Enough to afford a car payment and insurance. It seems ridiculous to me, too, except I know several 16 year olds who work part time jobs who have bought used cars - probably got Christine or Kody to co-sign.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Yes, but it was a hard top convertible.  If it isn't the same car, it looks a whole lot like his from the early years.

Is this the same car that Robyn and Kody posed with for that photo hanging in their bedroom? (Sorry to remind you all of that.)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Roslyn said:

That's what I was thinking.. it's one of kodys old cars.

I think he also had a tan colored convertible 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

As previously stated I doubt It's Kody's old car. Logan had it, and it's probably long since gone to the boneyard. The cost of maintaining a car that old (Kody bought it used to begin with) over the years far exceeds its value. 

My dearly departed Jetta received the best of regular care from my excellent mechanic but it became too expensive to maintain. Loving my new plug in hybrid! 

I think they just like Lexuses. My dad was the same way about BMWs. After their first one in 1981 that's all they ever bought.  New Lexuses are pricey for sure, but used ones can be a good value. 

Kody was pictured with a Lexus that looked like that one sometime around the time janelle was stumbling around the farmers market last year, so I thought it was that one.  Who knows with these people? All I know it probably doesn’t have oil in it or radiator fluid or air in the tires especially if going on a long trip lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

This is from Season 1 Episode 1

rsz_screenshot_890.jpg

That looks like an RSX (Acura 2 door) which they stopped manufacturing after the 2006 model year. So the car would be 15 years old with a shit ton of miles. But AGAIN, the Lexus was given to Logan years ago back in his freshman year at UNLV.

• Useful 2

1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

That looks like an RSX (Acura 2 door) which they stopped manufacturing after the 2006 model year. So the car would be 15 years old with a shit ton of miles. But AGAIN, the Lexus was given to Logan years ago back in his freshman year at UNLV.

It's definitely a Lexus because this is from a following scene with Kody driving.... and one with the hard top off...

Maybe Logan passed it on to Ysabel

rsz_screenshot_943.jpg

rsz_screenshot_933.jpg

Edited by Joan of Argh
linked proper pics
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's definitely a Lexus because this is from a following scene with Kody driving.... and one with the hard top off...

Maybe Logan passed it on to Ysabel

rsz_screenshot_943.jpg

rsz_screenshot_933.jpg

I don't see Logan hanging onto a car for 8 years that's already at least 7 years old. The maintenance costs would be horrendous.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I don't see Logan hanging onto a car for 8 years that's already at least 7 years old. The maintenance costs would be horrendous.

I dunno... Hubby always buys BMW's and he hands them down to me and the kids... one of our son's particularly liked the Z4 that hubby bought in 2006 and he's still driving it today... I have hubby's BMW from 2016, our older daughter has his 2012 and our youngest daughter has dad's old BMW from 2009.

Our oldest son was the only one who wanted to buy himself a new car and make payments....None of the others wanted to have car payments and were happy to take dad's hand me downs and do the upkeep instead.

Logan is the most responsible of all the kids maybe he took good care of the Lexus like our son with the old Z4... it looks like new and still runs like a top and could easily be handed down even now.

I just find it very suspicious that Ysabel winds up with the exact same car, color, model, hard top convertible as Kody had and it not be his old car.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

For godssakes, a man with 18 kids always in a tiny convertible. This epitomizes what's wrong with him.

The poor man doesn't have a house of his own and needs to escape!  Snicker.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Kody was pictured with a Lexus that looked like that one sometime around the time janelle was stumbling around the farmers market last year, so I thought it was that one.  Who knows with these people? All I know it probably doesn’t have oil in it or radiator fluid or air in the tires especially if going on a long trip lol. 

This is from May 15, 2019

13531734-7032467-image-a-13_1557932027775.jpg

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Gawd, I hate that kodytail.  And why are his pant legs two different lengths?  

Is he singingk or yellingk?  Either way, his mouth is moving.

if you liked that you're gonna love this!

he did a little dance as he walked to his car 😁

and yes he has a knee brace on.

13531738-7032467-image-m-7_1557931065265.jpg

13531748-7032467-image-a-8_1557931073973.jpg

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

There’s was a pic of him with one of the wives maybe Robyn, in front of a white car.  I think they were going out or at least he looked decent.  I do remember this picture because I thought does he have a white and black car too or is the car hers, whichever wife it was.  The only reason I  really remember the other picture was because I remembe  his hair looks good .  It may have been Christine but I think it was Robyn.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

All I know it probably doesn’t have oil in it or radiator fluid or air in the tires especially if going on a long trip lol. 

Or insurance (they have been ticketed for "no insurance" when stopped for a traffic violation).

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

This looks like the white Lexus just in black.

Has anyone thought that Logan was visiting and Ysabel just took photos of herself with his car? 

• Useful 3
15 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

This looks like the white Lexus just in black.

Has anyone thought that Logan was visiting and Ysabel just took photos of herself with his car? 

Somebody as on IG if it was her car and she said yes. I mean it’s not infeasible I guess, they’re buying 85 homes.  Do the kids get paid on the show?  If so does the money go in a trust or do the parents get it?  I mean if she actually gets money  she could buy one after all these years, but is Kody the keeper of the cash or are the kids money doled is out to a fund because there minors?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 2/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, Joan of Argh said:

who knows... i guess anything is possible with the Browns.

Here's the response where people think she was making a joke because of the laughing emoji

rsz_screenshot_745.jpg

30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Somebody as on IG if it was her car and she said yes. I mean it’s not infeasible I guess, they’re buying 85 homes.  Do the kids get paid on the show?  If so does the money go in a trust or do the parents get it?  I mean if she actually gets money  she could buy one after all these years, but is Kody the keeper of the cash or are the kids money doled is out to a fund because there minors?

As DakotaJustice mentioned, the car we know of Kody's was given to Logan some time back (probably when he went to uni) and Joan posted the 😂 response from Ysabel.  Which makes me wonder if she is just being a teenager and having some fun.  Maybe Logan was visiting and she took the opportunity with his car.  Who really knows, but I agree, if that is Kody's car from way back (and not just another one just like it) then it is really old with more than likely high miles. It isn't unusual for people to hold onto cars for a long time, the Browns have so many and they seem to have expensive tastes from the days of the dying Suburban and duct taped windows.

When Mykelti was showing off her new truck she was in the driving seat with her photos and posts.  Ysabel is just standing in front of it, not driving.  I would think if a 17 year old given a sports car would be posting photos sitting in the driving seat and have someone take the photo from outside the car.

• Love 3