Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Poor TJ! It appears he's the only one Lashanta dated that she didn't have a baby with.

Lashanta's mother is not there to play. 

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was a free cookout at one of our local churches.  A porkburger, Sun Chips, and a piece of chocolate cake.  If Dr. Now asks, I ate crackers and grapes.

I got to see most of the tragic backstory.  Does this woman not know what causes babies?  I suspect Lashanta is...not bright.

Between her and her Mom, this is going to be a wild ride.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Man, I couldn't get a date for years when I was a steady 120 lbs (and tall). She's snagging multiple men in the 300 to 500 lb range. Did I do it wrong? Should I have been making pork chops in bed?

You need to brush up your bed cooking technique. 

I am DYING here. 

• LOL 15
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Did she say "big-ass daughter"?!?!  Hahahahaha

Actually, that's a terrible way to talk about  and  talk to your daughter. I would never talk that way, especially on TV, about aliya jr. And yelling at her daughter for being big is not going to make her change. 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hi, Pounders!! no rehearsal tonight.  I am home, and Mr. Twopper is cleaning up the kitchen from dinner.  Eating habit tonight was a Mexican casserole, lightly buttered asparagus, raw carrots, and Jello Temptation's lemon meringue pie.  Total calories 490.   And the plate looked lovely and colorful.  We also ate at the breakfast table.     No meals in bed for us.

I'm not a big lemon fan but those Jello things are pretty good. 

No bed meals? Have you just given up on romance?

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

He picked her up...WHEN SHE WAS PRONE ON A STRETCHER IN THE HOSPITAL?!

Yep, I believe that ranks up there with the man who picked the 600 pounder off a dating site while she was in a nursing home. I’ll have to think who that was. 

A lid for every pot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Her oldest son is in jail?  Well, when your mother only cares about her food, the father is nowhere to be found and grandma is the kind to wash her hands of problem relatives, I guess it is hard to grow up to be a decent human being.

• Love 18

All these people talk about what a drain they are on their family because they cant be with them but I cannot imagine the food costs. The various experiences she takes from her family with her addiction.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hey Pounders! My eating habit was leftover veg chili.  And some Easter candy, but Dr. Now didn't see those.

My Easter candy is gone. I gave to refill the basket I made for my niece. I am ashamed. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Actually, that's a terrible way to talk about  and  talk to your daughter. I would never talk that way, especially on TV, about aliya jr. And yelling at her daughter for being big is not going to make her change. 

This is what I'm thinking. 

I'm no longer where I was on pounds...but no one had to tell me I was fat (although they often did, anyway). Fortunately, it wasn't often my mom.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Yes, kitty, we do.

Hi everyone! I was off today (and the rest of the week); got up three hours later than usual, had some mocha hot chocolate while I checked my daily internet sites, listened to a few podcasts (at 1.4 speed), then took a shower before the dryer vent cleaner guy showed up. Now I need to figure out how to scan the receipt to send to the condo office (haven't used the scanner function on my newish printer yet)...but first I need to move the laundry sorter and baskets and other crap I threw in the room where the printer lives (and then closed the door and pretended my place always looks like this...). 

Since I'm on "vacation" the rest of the week I decided to splurge on the good pizza place I mentioned a week or two ago. So last night I had two slices (one plain, one pepper and onion), then for lunch I had two more pepper/onion (there are four slices left, if my math is right that should be one pepper/onion and three plain). But tonight's eating habit was gooey, cheesy lasagna (while I watched the current Jeopardy champion set his third one-day record score). 

Stars is waiting for her share (my father titled this picture "The Mooch").

The Mooch 2.jpg

Kiss, kiss, kiss to Stars!!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

This family doesn't exactly sound like The Brady Bunch

To be fair, The Brady Bunch would have been a hell of a lot more entertaining if it was starring these people. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

This is what I'm thinking. 

I'm no longer where I was on pounds...but no one had to tell me I was fat (although they often did, anyway). Fortunately, it wasn't often my mom.

My mom did tell me I was fat.  I replied that if it bothered her that much I wouldn’t come over any more.  I never heard another word from her about it.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I’m getting a huge Maury vibe from the whole passel of them. I think Mom is doing a “sassy fed up mom” character, the pounder is being extra messy and extreme to make herself stand out and boyfriend? Falling in love at first stretcher sight? Yeah, Maury. He is NOT the father

• LOL 8
  • Love 1