Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hey, y'all! I'm doing my workout while watching this. She has no parental structure. Who makes their 14 y/o drop out of school to take care of the baby that she had because she was dating someone inappropriate? This some bullshit. 

• Love 9

How y’all doin’? I’m just now firing it up. Judging by the posts, this might be a good one. My eating habit is also pizza. Totally homemade, and baked in my air fryer. Yum. And wine, because...oh who am I kidding? There’s always wine on 600 lb night 😊

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I like Mom.

Mom is awesome and should have her own show. 

"Food is my only joy. It makes me happy. It makes all my pain go away". Also: "My body is a prison. I am in constant pain. My life is hell on earth. Ow my laig!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

Is she the 1st person with no childhood pictures?

There were at least two, I think three.  One where she was in something striped next to her mom and one where she was with several other kids.

• Love 1

Man, I couldn't get a date for years when I was a steady 120 lbs (and tall). She's snagging multiple men in the 300 to 500 lb range. Did I do it wrong? Should I have been making pork chops in bed?

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

Good grief - stay single! Don't have sex with every guy you meet. And not married to any of the 'baby daddy' either, huh? 

OK, listening to her mother makes me want to come through the TV. 

• Love 13