Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Lashanta's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, hoosiermom said:

Just got back from visiting my daughter in California. Thank goodness my plane landed on time so I could be here for live chat. Bought a Subway sandwich at the airport to eat tonight. Knew I wouldn't feel like cooking.

What's wrong with you? Don't you know how to cook in bed? LOL!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

You have a good-looking guy and kids who you presumably love but food is the only joy in your life. Great.

"If I don't get her food she gets mad."

Bed-cooking.

How did she get her gold teeth done?

Somehow I think "enough for three people" is a big underestimate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Good Morning Vietnam! Evening pounders. My eating habit tonight I still havent decided. Probably made a cajun sausage sandwhich. Though since I got my new stimming toy Im not constantly shoving food in my face.

• Love 1

I started the show on the TV, but then stepped in the kitchen to start dinner. I walked back into a blurred crotch shot! Happy Wednesday!

Tonight’s dinner is going to be Tater Tot Casserole. Because I’m fancy! Accompanied with Blue Moon! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Just as an FYI to all my friends here, I'm setting up a consult for gastric sleeve surgery (because I'm exhausted with forever struggling with food and having weight coming back as soon as I stop actively dieting). Thankfully I have no serious health issues but I want to make sure that I can stay as active as I want to be. And I'm at the very low end of eligability to have the procedure.

I still cannot grasp how people have allowed themselves to get into this shape without seeking out help. If I ever had to pee in a bowl so my boyfriend could empty it, I'd die of humiliation.

Is that what she did? I thought she just peed on the towel.

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Does tomato sauce count as a vegetable?

How did her son manage to stay so thin with a mother like this? 

Tomato is a fruit so no, probably not. Though Pizza does (for import/export reasons)!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Shitting in a bucket. How do these people get SOs????????

As I say every single week, (all together now) LOW STANDARDS. 

Though I have to say JT is not a bad looking guy, at all. 

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Food is my only joy, check

Forger her four children, and her boyfriend. Jesus Christ. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Does tomato sauce count as a vegetable?

How did her son manage to stay so thin with a mother like this? 

She eats everything. He doesn't have a prayer of getting anything but the odd heel of bread. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

I started the show on the TV, but then stepped in the kitchen to start dinner. I walked back into a blurred crotch shot! Happy Wednesday!

Tonight’s dinner is going to be Tater Tot Casserole. Because I’m fancy! Accompanied with Blue Moon! 

Ooh. I love casseroles! What ks your recipe?

My favorite hotdish I make is ground beef and a chopped onion mixed with condensed tomato soup with garlic and red pepper and paprika then a layer of cheese (optional) and a layer of tatertots topped with a layer of bacon (also optional). Its delicious but I dont want to know the calories.

• Love 2