Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Broken

ESS
  • Start Topic

On 4/16/2019 at 2:09 PM, Empress1 said:

The pregnant woman's husband was Billy Riggins from Friday Night Lights! 

Yes, that was an adorable four-month-old she delivered. 🙂 Those curls! 

Isn't Michael an architect or did I make that up? That's a pretty cool job, I think, though not as sexy/heroic as firefighting. 

We were overdue for that conversation between Michael and Bobby, I think. Even under the circumstances, where Michael is genuinely glad Athena has found someone and he still loves her as a friend/mother of his kids, just not as a romantic partner, and Bobby is a good dude, I did think they jumped right into the "we're all family!" thing too quickly.

"We broke up." "You sure you don't want pie?" I laughed.

Here I thought call the midwife had dibs on all the cute babies 

• Love 1

I'll bet if the creators had a do-over, they'd make Bobby less culpable for the deaths in his building. They have to have noticed how it affects the viewers. who can never forget he burned down a building, killed his family AND over 100 other people.

As mentioned above, we'd be fine if Bobby just wasn't THERE when the building went up. That's definitely enough trauma for a guy like him, certainly enough to send him on a tailspin, to rehab, and get outta town.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, kwnyc said:

I'll bet if the creators had a do-over, they'd make Bobby less culpable for the deaths in his building. They have to have noticed how it affects the viewers. who can never forget he burned down a building, killed his family AND over 100 other people.

As mentioned above, we'd be fine if Bobby just wasn't THERE when the building went up. That's definitely enough trauma for a guy like him, certainly enough to send him on a tailspin, to rehab, and get outta town.

Yeah, it's hard for me to even look at him.

• Love 1