Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

• Start Topic

Tinsley made me cry.  I relate to her dad story. It is very upsetting when you feel your daddy loved the bottle more then you.  

Lu was actually kind and gave decent advice to her.  

Beth has wonderful makeup people.  Why was she breaking out like that?  Was it some sort of allergic reaction?  

• Love 22

Tinsley should tell B to call Dennis.

Wasn’t she telling her daughter to text Dennis after he died.....???

Her ring looks so fake.  Every time the camera catches it.....it reflects baby pink and baby blue colors. 🤥💍

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yikes Tinsley, is her boyfriend abusive?  If he's so upset about her being in the limelight, why is she on the show?  It almost sounds like she's being abused.

That’s exactly what I thought.  She gets inappropriately upset whenever the group brings him up or teases her about him.  It’s very strange.  And, concerning.

• Love 21
38 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

People who don't want to help, didn't want to help, felt obligated to help, hold a grudge. Grudges last forever. 

Personally, I’ve been in this predicament for the last 6 years and You. Have. Nailed. It.

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Bethenny is back to filming with the help as she has no friends.

Because Bethenny has to make everything about herself - and she hold grudges.  She's the type who would not hesitate to write you off - if you do some thing she doesn't agree with. 

• Love 10

Re, Lu's bitchiness about the room. For me with Lu it wouldn't be that Lu wanted the room, and thought she should have it over Bethenny, it's the vitriol with which she stated it. Bethenny also immediately told Dorinda she'd give up the room and Dorinda said no. The after everything I've done for her stuf, well yeah, after all of that you could expect a decent human being not to bad mouth you, mock you, and be a general witch at the first opportunity.

Also, I think Lu's pearl clutching, Bethenny, Bethenny, Bethenny in the salon was an attempt to copy B's viral drink in the tits Ramona thing.

If Dorinda really had a problem with the room because of her last time there, and she'd taken Dorinda aside and said, hey Dorinda, last time I was in that room I was blotto, it makes me uncomfortable  to sleep here, I think Dorinda would have been fine. But that would have been showing vulnerability, Lu's all about the attack.  I think it's bullshit, that's the excuse she used, but Dorinda always thinks she is entitled to the best.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18

If I were Tins with these so-called "friends," I would be leery about calling Scott, too.   Not fun girlfriends, but TV "friends" looking to correct and criticize  her relationship.

"He's going to kill me" could likely be an expression of speech -- not literal.

That said, long distance relationship can be tough.  Not sure Scott is invested.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

I don’t think there’s any doubt that she’s being abused.  Maybe not physically, but mentally and emotionally, which is just as damaging and stays with you a helluva lot longer.

Well they split up if its any comfort to know.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

After the behavior in the Berkshires, particularly with  Ramona’s hideous ribbed knit cold shoulder top and her bare ass and nightie at dinner, capped off by Bethenney telling Ramona to stick a metal straw up her vagina, and then bullying and hectoring Tinsley about her rocky relationship, I really have a hard time understanding why Barbara is so awful.

She may not deserve an apple, but as stated previously, half these bitches don’t deserve an apple. It was rich for Ramona to tell Barbara to  shut up and listen when you consider that Ramona never does. And frankly, Ramona's accent makes her sound rougher and less educated than Barbara’s Why is it ok for all of them to behave like screaming banshee trolops, but Barbara is somehow offensive? She was no more evil about the shark room than the other fishwives, but Dorinda felt free to go after her. Is it because Barbara's packaging isn’t as stylish and swank? Does that make it ok fir them to gang up up on her?

It was kind of gross to see Dorinda start winding up her drunken tirade to shame Barbara  for the work she does. Firstly, it’s honest work that makes Barbara independent and not reliant on a man, his money or his alimony. Secondly, how is Ramona’s tacky knock off jewelry business any less tacky? 

Frankly, most of these bitches just got lucky spreading their legs for the right man and striking it rich at the alter. And notice how none of them can seem to find a man or hold on to a man now in spite of all their best efforts. I am just really mystified as to why they feel so superior to Barbara. The mystery continues when they all feel like they are in a place to give Tins relationship advice, of all the crazy things.

And in an unrelated matter, I thought Beth’s dinner party outfit made her look like a cross between Morticia Addams and Cher..and not in a good way. 🙄

I really like Dorinda but I cringed at what she did to Barbara as it was uncalled for and just not nice and you make a really good point. 

• Love 13

I have no doubt that Tinsley calling Scott like that would be a bad idea, but that's because it's childish and silly, and yeah, has the potential to be embarrassing (second-hand embarrassment, if nothing else).  But the way Tinsley kept saying that Scott hates to be embarrassed and gets really angry about it is really concerning.  

Bethenny and Lu have been around each other too much, and they're in the middle of getting on each other's nerves.   B is very good in a crisis (that doesn't have anything to do with her), and very good at getting the person in the middle of a crisis to listen to her and agree with her and want to do what she wants.  And now that the crisis has abated somewhat, Lu is chafing under B's control.  But I did love the bit about the lawyer.  That automatic denial, followed by "Wait a minute, yeah she did do that for me".  

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Scott has appeared on the show many times. He has sent a funeral arrangement to Colombia when he knew it would be filmed. He did commercials with some of the Housewives. NOW he's shy about being on the show? Something doesn't smell right over there.

Yes, the funeral flower arrangement was thoughtful, lol. 

What does not smell right is that Scott is living in Chicago and has the freedom to work anywhere (he is the boss right?) because computers are everywhere but he keeps the distance because Tinsley is not his end game and he has Chicago girls (that he is also keeping on tender hooks), he can not commit to Tinsley for whatever reason and he knows it is not fair but does not want to be without her till he is ready to move on with the girl that will be his end game.

• Love 12

I didn't get Bethanny's party. 

14 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Scott has appeared on the show many times. He has sent a funeral arrangement to Colombia when he knew it would be filmed. He did commercials with some of the Housewives. NOW he's shy about being on the show? Something doesn't smell right over there.

My thoughts is he's seeing other people. Once he makes it official with someone he'll end it for good. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Good God Bethenny needs to stop. I feel bad for Dennis’ kids having to hear that their deceased Father is trying to contact his ex-GF from the great beyond. And Bethenny is already dating some other guy.  I would say she’s moved on. 

And, she was also dating "pretty seriously" that guy that runs the bartending service.  (BTW - he was HOT!!) 

I'm still trying to figure out if she dated him before or after Dennis passed away - Bethenny said she dated him "last summer", and I couldn't understand her speed-babble about him and whether she ghosted him because Dennis was pissed or because Dennis had died, or whatever she was going on about.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Barbara is an instigator.

But they are ALL instigators. It’s what they do if they want to stay relevant.

Wasn’t Sonja tattling to Luann about someone telling Beth about Lu’s bitch out about the room and how hurt B was? 

Frankly, they would be more remarkable if we had an episode where someone wasn’t actually tattling on someone else or stirring the shit to stay relevant. It’s not like these howives havev any other real skills to fall back on if they lose their apples. Prostitution is still illegal. 😉

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13