Type keyword(s) to search

S11 E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

So Marlo was just there to be up Nene's ass...just the way she likes it. Speaking of Marlo, I thought she actually liked nice tonight. Her make up and hair looked good.

But her body looked stuffed into a baked potato's bikini, and I don't know how she found the gall to talk about anybody else on that stage.  I was glad to see that Eva continues to be here if for nothing else than to check her, because nobody does it better. I died when she put Marlo's repeat reads on blast and your girl had nothing to say.

I don't know how this season rated, but I'm not interested in watching any further installments of Nene's Victim Parade, so if she turns up next year, I'm tuning out.

• Love 21

The non disclosure agreement must be rock solid. Does nene have nude photos of someone at Bravo? Sure the cameraman (who I have been calling James) went into the closet with the camera, but another man ( who I have been calling Jacob) filmed James' attempt to go into the closet. The footage exists. There are plenty of witnesses. Just how much money will it take for James or Jacob to tell their story? The simple fact that none of the cast has spilled the beans, and we have had no leaks (hehe) shows that Nene has more "support" than she thinks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The problem I have with many of the women on the show is that their ageism is so blatant.  Look, unless you die young, you're going to get old, period end of story.  So STFU about Nene or Marlo being "old."  

Then again, if Shamari keeps drinking like she does on the show, she might not live to be Nene's age.

Back to the reunion, I truly don't get Nene, did she even want to do the show this season?  Maybe she doesn't want to do the show anymore, but she has a lousy family that mooches off of her, so she has to work.  During the reunion the woman acted like she did not want to be there.  Nene can be terrible at times but she wasn't even talking to reacting to the other women, she did NOT want to be there, so she should go.

• Love 11

Anyone hear Greg say that he was getting dressed to go to Eve's wedding. Guess NeNe left without him.  Also heard her say they didn't sleep in the same room because of his colostomy.  It's gone now and they still don't sleep in the same room.  Hmm. Greg probably getting better rest without the moose in the bed with him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's very possible that they both abuse each other but whatever happens behind closed doors that we do not see between her and Gregg doesn't erase or justify how emotionally and psychologically abusive Nene is to her 'friends' or the people who are unfortunate enough to be in her company for any period of time.

True, maybe he’s abusive to her behind closed doors. Since we’re not behind those doors, we may never know.

At Cynthia’s Seagrams event, Gregg looked terrified of Nene and scared to say anything. I recognize that look because I used to have it. My ex was very charming outside of the house but a monster behind closed doors. Although aspects of his true self would leak out. However, he never had a look that he was terrified of me (and I was too shell shocked and scared to be my true self and fight back).

Greg also sat there taking Nene’s abuse at the reunion and later retracted that he used to think of Cynthia as a sister. He just folded in on himself when Nene went after him and blamed everything on him. 

Sorry, but I don’t buy that he is currently abusive to her at all. Has he been verbally mean in the past, probably. Has he done nasty things to Nene in the past, yes. Well, those days are obviously gone as Greg is a shell of who he was in terms of personality. I know a lot of that is because of the toll of cancer and associated low energy, but it is more than that to me.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Lois Sandborne said:

But her body looked stuffed into a baked potato's bikini, and I don't know how she found the gall to talk about anybody else on that stage.  I was glad to see that Eva continues to be here if for nothing else than to check her, because nobody does it better. I died when she put Marlo's repeat reads on blast and your girl had nothing to say.

I don't know how this season rated, but I'm not interested in watching any further installments of Nene's Victim Parade, so if she turns up next year, I'm tuning out.

I honestly didn't get a good read of her outfit. It's definitely something that I would need to see her standing up in to get the full effect but I don't think I've ever looked at Marlo and said 'wow, she looks really pretty there'. I just think that I was so amazed by the fact that I liked her hair and make-up that I just didn't pay attention to the rest of her that closely, lol.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

True, maybe he’s abusive to her behind closed doors. Since we’re not behind those doors, we may never know.

At Cynthia’s Seagrams event, Gregg looked terrified of Nene and scared to say anything. I recognize that look because I used to have it. My ex was very charming outside of the house but a monster behind closed doors. Although aspects of his true self would leak out. However, he never had a look that he was terrified of me (and I was too shell shocked and scared to be my true self and fight back).

Greg also sat there taking Nene’s abuse at the reunion and later retracted that he used to think of Cynthia as a sister. He just folded in on himself when Nene went after him and blamed everything on him. 

Sorry, but I don’t buy that he is currently abusive to her at all. Has he been verbally mean in the past, probably. Has he done nasty things to Nene in the past, yes. Well, those days are obviously gone as Greg is a shell of who he was in terms of personality. I know a lot of that is because of the toll of cancer and associated low energy, but it is more than that to me.

Sorry you had to go through that 😞

A very clear sign to me that Nene is lying is because when someone is being honest about a situation and their feelings, they are able to acknowledge how their own role in the matter may not have been helpful. Nene literally throws everything on Gregg like she's the angel and he's the demon. Case in point, when Gregg pointed out that the therapist said that Nene is not allowed to use the word grouchy, she didn't acknowledge the impact of her own words on her sick husband, she simply spoke on it like it was a joke and then looked for a synonym to the word grouchy to describe her husband. She has no self-awareness and no accountability and she continues to behave that way because there are too many people who read her nastiness as a sign of strength and truth-telling.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, ninjago said:

This cast no longer wants to do the gutter-fighting, screaming, no blow is too low altercations that Nene (and Sheree, Kim, Kenya and Porscha) excelled at, and, without anyone willing to engage with her in that way, Nene just looks angry and mean and has no way of venting all her resentment, which makes her even more angry and mean.

And grouchy. Don't forget grouchy. Dr. Jeff made a bad call. We need the word "grouchy." Especially for NeNe.

• LOL 3
18 hours ago, queenjen said:

I'm feeling sorry for Nene. WAIT UP! Hold fire. .I feel sorry for a person so obviously damaged and delusional that she's going to end up unemployed and friendless. Do you think Marlo will continue to hang around when Nene's coins stop rolling?

I can see this point of view and would normally agree with you, but this isn't Nene's first go round with this sort of thing.  She's blown up several situations in her career and relationships over the years, so it's pretty clear she is the one at fault for it.  

15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Sure Shamari can drink, but blackout drinking doesn't look nice on anybody.  

I give anybody the side eye who wants to put their drunken behavior on somewhere else, "I need one after work," or "I'm a mother."  How about, "I just like to fucking drink?"

What struck me is that Shemari didn't seem to have any self reflection at all.  I get being a new mother and maybe underestimating how much you had to drink, etc.  But you'd think she would have at least acknowledged that having seen the footage, yeah you can go out and have a good time, but perhaps she had a bit TOO much of a good time on a few of the occasions?  Nah.

6 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

So NeNe gives out the peaches now, huh.   She mentioned it twice regarding Tonya.  I cannot stand NeNe.

Bye Bitch.

She's been insisting that for a few years now, she keeps starting fights with people when she's on WWHL saying that Cynthia should be fired, etc.

5 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I loved Porsha’s FU speech to NeNe, and Andy actually looked done with NeNe’s bitch face reaction.  I think she’s a goner.

I do think she's lost Andy after this.  He did have her on WWHL after the reunion was taped, but I don't think he was the same as he has been towards her previously.  He also had the other wives on and they had conversations about how Nene seemed pretty delusional at the reunion.

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I honestly didn't get a good read of her outfit. It's definitely something that I would need to see her standing up in to get the full effect but I don't think I've ever looked at Marlo and said 'wow, she looks really pretty there'. I just think that I was so amazed by the fact that I liked her hair and make-up that I just didn't pay attention to the rest of her that closely, lol.

I thought Marlo looked good in Tokyo when she wore the one wig with the chopsticks.  The reunion outfit looked a bit off to me, I think Shemari was right when she said it was off center, like the gold part across her boobs should have been gathered in the center, rather than over her nipple.  The mic cord being snaked up the front didn't help the look, and I'm not a huge fan of the bottom.  I don't think it was the best "sitting dress" and that's something you have to consider, you're sitting in it for the reunion, so it can look awesome when you walk in, but the majority of the time, you'll be sitting.  

image.png.ceb8580b5aac14859a69b6ecd59f08c3.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Thanks for sharing a picture @smores. I did see a clip on Youtube from the reunion and actually paid attention to what she was wearing on the couch. The gold was just so gathered and in a clump when sitting down that my eyes naturally just gravitated toward the black upper part of her dress. Seeing how it works as a dress sitting down, it doesn't work. Seeing her stand up in the dress, still doesn't work for me. I don't like the way the top settles, the gold looks cheap...like tin foil-ish and then are those white polka dots? It looks like she wore a sheer bodysuit and then wrapped herself in a gaudy looking shower curtain.  I almost wish that someone hadn't pointed out her actual dress to me when I was complimenting her look (as in hair and make-up), lol.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I don't know either, maybe all of the above, but when she said that about working so he could eat, that was a shitty thing to say,  I cringed...maybe even Gregg cringed.  I'm not sure because I could barely look at him since I didn't want to see his humiliation. 

That was totally a shitty thing to say, even if it is true.  But it felt like she wanted to throw that in Gregg's face to remind him of who is in charge.  When she did say it, though, baring those horse teeth and blinking her eyes like she was in middle of a seizure, the look on Andy's face was gold.  He was looking at her like she had lost her damn mind.

Someone upthread asked if Nene even wanted to be on this season, given how she was acting.  Of course she did.  She thought that Gregg's illness, with her at the center being the poor wife who has to deal with it all, would place her at the center of all the storylines.  She learned some verbiage about "support" so that she could throw it around and make the other ladies feel bad for her. And she expected them to rally around her and give her their attention.  Which they did.  But because she's a damn narcissist, she didn't expect that they would also give their attention and support to the person who was actually sick.  And she also overplayed her behavior, because after all these years of her acting stank towards people, the ladies have recognized that the best way to deal with her is to check in that she's okay, and when she says "I'm fine/I'm not angry" even when she's clearly not/is, is to let it go and move on.  That was a game changer because they would go back to having fun while she was left alone to mope.  And that made her look worse and it made her look petulant.  This was all a long time coming because she's been treating people like shit for years and she thought that because she had an "excuse" for it, no one would challenge her.  

• Love 19
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

The problem I have with many of the women on the show is that their ageism is so blatant.  Look, unless you die young, you're going to get old, period end of story.  So STFU about Nene or Marlo being "old."  

Then again, if Shamari keeps drinking like she does on the show, she might not live to be Nene's age.

Back to the reunion, I truly don't get Nene, did she even want to do the show this season?  Maybe she doesn't want to do the show anymore, but she has a lousy family that mooches off of her, so she has to work.  During the reunion the woman acted like she did not want to be there.  Nene can be terrible at times but she wasn't even talking to reacting to the other women, she did NOT want to be there, so she should go.

You know what bothers me more? Nene shouldn’t be on the show because she isn’t entertaining us, the viewers! I really couldn’t care less if she doesn’t want to be on the show, boo hoo... but I do care that she is paid to be on a reality entertainment show but she is not fulfilling the brief!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, smores said:

I can see this point of view and would normally agree with you, but this isn't Nene's first go round with this sort of thing.  She's blown up several situations in her career and relationships over the years, so it's pretty clear she is the one at fault for it.  

What struck me is that Shemari didn't seem to have any self reflection at all.  I get being a new mother and maybe underestimating how much you had to drink, etc.  But you'd think she would have at least acknowledged that having seen the footage, yeah you can go out and have a good time, but perhaps she had a bit TOO much of a good time on a few of the occasions?  Nah.

She's been insisting that for a few years now, she keeps starting fights with people when she's on WWHL saying that Cynthia should be fired, etc.

I do think she's lost Andy after this.  He did have her on WWHL after the reunion was taped, but I don't think he was the same as he has been towards her previously.  He also had the other wives on and they had conversations about how Nene seemed pretty delusional at the reunion.

I thought Marlo looked good in Tokyo when she wore the one wig with the chopsticks.  The reunion outfit looked a bit off to me, I think Shemari was right when she said it was off center, like the gold part across her boobs should have been gathered in the center, rather than over her nipple.  The mic cord being snaked up the front didn't help the look, and I'm not a huge fan of the bottom.  I don't think it was the best "sitting dress" and that's something you have to consider, you're sitting in it for the reunion, so it can look awesome when you walk in, but the majority of the time, you'll be sitting.  

Ha ha ha.... that ‘dress’ is ridiculous standing and sitting!!! Fashion should at least flatter your body and this outfit does not flatter her at all. Reminds me of a chicken about to be roasted in the oven....

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:55 PM, nexxie said:

Nene is insufferable - those women are fools to waste one minute on her.

I'm not knocking her hustle.. but Nene suffers from illusions of grandeur. and she's just downright selfish and great only in her own mind. 

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Nene sitting there rolling her eyes and pursing her lips. "I have nothing to say". "I don't care". "You are not a friend".  That's all she's got? Bye, bye moose. 

"Childish as hell"

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I don't know either, maybe all of the above, but when she said that about working so he could eat, that was a shitty thing to say,  I cringed...maybe even Gregg cringed.  I'm not sure because I could barely look at him since I didn't want to see his humiliation. 

I felt the same way , she could have expressed that another way without humiliating him. My God !

• Love 10
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

That was totally a shitty thing to say, even if it is true.  But it felt like she wanted to throw that in Gregg's face to remind him of who is in charge.  When she did say it, though, baring those horse teeth and blinking her eyes like she was in middle of a seizure, the look on Andy's face was gold.  He was looking at her like she had lost her damn mind.

Someone upthread asked if Nene even wanted to be on this season, given how she was acting.  Of course she did.  She thought that Gregg's illness, with her at the center being the poor wife who has to deal with it all, would place her at the center of all the storylines.  She learned some verbiage about "support" so that she could throw it around and make the other ladies feel bad for her. And she expected them to rally around her and give her their attention.  Which they did.  But because she's a damn narcissist, she didn't expect that they would also give their attention and support to the person who was actually sick.  And she also overplayed her behavior, because after all these years of her acting stank towards people, the ladies have recognized that the best way to deal with her is to check in that she's okay, and when she says "I'm fine/I'm not angry" even when she's clearly not/is, is to let it go and move on.  That was a game changer because they would go back to having fun while she was left alone to mope.  And that made her look worse and it made her look petulant.  This was all a long time coming because she's been treating people like shit for years and she thought that because she had an "excuse" for it, no one would challenge her.  

I'll say again, such childish behavior. I personally think Andy is over Nene. I know I am ..dang.. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

You know what bothers me more? Nene shouldn’t be on the show because she isn’t entertaining us, the viewers! I really couldn’t care less if she doesn’t want to be on the show, boo hoo... but I do care that she is paid to be on a reality entertainment show but she is not fulfilling the brief!

You're right.  She's not even entertaining anymore.  I just don't see why she should continue to be on the show.  

• Love 8

This episode sucked. I FF a bunch because I can’t stand stupid NeNe. She’s just a dumb delusional bitch. I wish she would get fired.

I am oddly really liking Porsha lol.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I don't know what at-home Gregg is like, but he showed a lot of restraint when she made that statement.  Gregg married Nene when she was a single mother/ "dancer" and made her an actual housewife.  They had a perfectly nice upper middle class life, where she did not work, and he supported her dreams to become an actress before she landed the Housewife gig.   The fact that she supports him now, she should just call it even.

It also bothered me that Nene seemed to blame Gregg for the his cancer,when he was talking about how he avoided prostate exams and colonoscopies.  She said it like it was justification for her mean attitude.   

• Love 16
22 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Ooooh! I would love for Cynthia's Seagrams deal to absolutely blow up and become massive. That would really push Elder Leakes over the edge. Jealous heifer.

20 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

That drink sounds gross to me, but I would gladly buy a couple cases to piss off Nene!

A bellini is a pretty standard brunch cocktail. It occurred to me that there was no way that you can have a RHoA be your spokesperson and not have a peach flavor. It's sort of too bad that this launch was the last event of the season because there were so many missed opportunities to place it at some of the other parties/events and mixed to make different cocktails. She could have done slightly boozy popsicles with peach puree and her peach bellini. She could have created/donated peach bellini to make cocktails with sweet tea vodka, bourbon, schnapps, or even vodka for some of the other events.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Marley said:

This episode sucked. I FF a bunch because I can’t stand stupid NeNe. She’s just a dumb delusional bitch. I wish she would get fired.

I am oddly really liking Porsha lol.

I so agree, I have always like Porsha. I like her quirky personality and the fact that she doesn't take herself too seriously. I was no a fan of what she and Pheadra did to Kandi and Todd , but there again that's Porsha thinking that Phaedra was all of that and a bag of chips.. We live and we learn. What you see with Porsha is what you get, there is no pretense there.. when she's on point it's great, when she's having a Dumb Dora moment it's funny as hell. She can laugh at herself that's what I like about her.   

• Love 11

I readily admit that I “hate watch” some shows (e.g., the Bachelor franchise, and some housewives that I can’t stand but help to make the show entertaining ). But there’s a huge difference between hate watching for personal enjoyment (Which I do to escape from my everyday stressors and where I don’t have to think (unless I realize these are actual human beings - which I pretend isn’t a thing) because I need to shut my brain off).

But hate watching and hating to watch are two entirely different things.

I really can’t explain to my friends why I love the real housewives - but you all get it!!!

Nene has turned into hating to watch. When you hate to watch a person or a show, you will stop watching. I hated to watch any scene with Nene in it - (except when the producers had finally had enough at the Bye Wig Party). Nene just sucked all the enjoyment out of the show. I also blame the producers who cut away to Nene’s life, including Nene’s second wedding to Gregg during Eva’s beautiful wedding; and I wasn’t a fan of Eva during ANTM but I do like her here, and her and Michael love seems so wonderful and pure.

If 🤞🏻Nene gets fired from RHOA, maybe she should cut down on her extravagant life style and move to a more humble abode so that she can ensure that Gregg is being fed.

I don’t live far from Nene geographically (about 10 miles). At this point in my life I thought I would be living where she lives (been to that country club on numerous occasions) with my earning potential and my background. But my life took a lot of unanticipated health turns which has affected my ability for a consistent income (thank the Lord my husband is doing well). 

My husband also didn’t expect us to retire in our “starter” house either. But life is what it is. But he has taken such good care of me and I try to to the same for him... He will hold my purse for me often but he doesn’t not and will not walk 3 feet behind me carrying my purse. And when I was non weight bearing during 4 different foot surgeries he put my purse in my basket on my knee scooter. 🤪

• Love 18
On 4/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Neurochick said:

I agree that Nene does not want to do the show, but it’s not because of a family that mooches off of her. Nene does not strike me as generous or selfless. She continues to do a show she feels is beneath her because she does not have a lot of options to make the money she needs so she can stay in designer clothes and brag about how rich she is.  I noticed she is back to being on the comedy circuit, which is more proof she is not rolling in the offers. I am hoping the negative response to her this season forces Bravo to re-evaluate her value to the show. It’s time for her to go. Rather than draw viewers to the show, she’s starting to keep them away. I could not even bring myself to watch part 2 of the reunion because of Nene’s stank attitude,

• Love 15

I love how Nene yelled at Prosha and Marlo for arriving late to her stupid Bye Wig party, how funny it was that nobody mentioned that the party had been going on 4+ hours at that point or that Nene holed up in her room, ignoring her guests until they hunted her down!

• Love 10

Nene's behavior reminds me of an employee I used to have.  If I gave everyone a $100 bill everyone would be happy until I got to her and she would complain because I didn't have five $20's.  Nothing ever pleased her.  If I bought lunch for the office she would complain because I didn't tell her the day before.  When we did team building activities she didn't participate in a productive way.  I finally asked her what would make her happy, she said not working for a crappy ass company.  Three months later we were able to grant her wish and make her happy by letting her go.  There was a collective sigh of relief from the entire office when she was gone.  We celebrated with a complaint free lunch.  

I had a brother in law that passed away from cancer.  He was bitchy, cranky, angry, etc.  We worked with a grief counselor to help us understand what his emotional rollercoaster looked like from his view.  Facing death isn't easy and we allowed him to process his emotions whatever way he needed to.  We knew his words and emotions were part him, part cancer.  There was no value in stating to him he was being mean.  He knew it and shortly before passing he apologized to all of us for his behavior.  Nene needs to understand Greg's cancer isn't about her and does not revolve around her.  I almost feel like she's jealous of the attention he's receiving.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Greg looks scared to death of NeNe....I don’t believe he is being mean.  Queen NeNe just doesn’t give a shit.  But, she will gladly play the suffering widow if he passes soon.

That look of death that she gave him when Cynthia was calling him to join Kenya and her on stage said it all.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

I heard a blind item that Gregg was crying at the reunion.

Taking as a given that no one knows what goes on behind closed doors, I thought it was pretty telling that all the women seem to really care about Gregg.  Maybe because he had been crying but that got edited out, who knows, but they always seem to be happy to see him.  Not so much Nene.

• Love 14
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:36 PM, RHJunkie said:

Marlo's dress was unflattering .. Her stomach looked like a rolled up pretzel ,the camera focused on it while she was sitting. Everything that's considered fashion is not flattering for her. I'm not speaking on her figure , just that the dress was not a good look.  

• Love 4
On 4/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, smores said:

Plus, she's up there talking about how no one supports her or understands what she's going through, but Marlo drops everything to run to her side because Nene is falling apart and having a rough day and Nene is like "Bitch what are you thinking showing up to my house? I do not have time for you, I am going SHOPPING" I mean, wait, I thought you were having a rough day? If we're going to play the game that shit is so bad that you can try to shrug off physically assaulting some people, then I'm not going to sit here and listen to you bitch people out for not being there for you when it was the worst day ever, because it was going to infringe on your shopping.  

Gregg may very well be a nightmare behind closed doors.  I have known people who were like that, in public, you'd think they were perfect adoring partners/parents/whatever and there's no possible way that any negative story could be true.  But then when other people aren't around, they're nasty and domineering.  If you haven't seen it or lived it, it can be a hard thing to imagine, because the other people who only see the "good" face think you're just being spiteful and small for bringing up anything, even when some things are actually abusive.  But, my main point is, I have no idea about Gregg, we really can't know, because they don't show everything between them.  Nene has a story, Gregg has a story. 

What we DO know, though, is how Nene is with other people, and I can make judgements on that.  Whether Gregg is abusive or not behind closed doors wouldn't make a difference in Nene's behavior towards the women.  It wouldn't excuse her being rude to Eva, Cynthia or Porsha at the reunion.  It wouldn't excuse her demanding support after attacking the women.  So, I can say that I'm done with her at this point, based on her behavior with everyone else.  

I agree which is why I hesitate to come down on NeNe.  While she is problematic in MANY ways, I don't think she's evil.  She lashed out because of what she was experiencing.  NeNe is not very self aware because she could have gotten more sympathy and gained favor if she pretended to be a loving, caring, devoted caretaker.   I also have experienced dealing with people who are charming to the public but can be nightmares in private.  One friend was a pathological liar.  Another friend/roommate was domineering and awful to live with.  I spoke with close friends about the situations, but it's not like I was going to put them on blast to everyone I knew.  Nobody truly knows what goes on between two people behind closed doors or in private moments besides those two people.  Although it doesn't seem nice for NeNe to say certain things, Gregg hasn't disputed anything NeNe has said.

• Love 1
On 4/14/2019 at 9:35 PM, Dance4Life said:

I still do not understand why Nene is mad at everyone????

Is it because when Nene told them she wanted to divorce Gregg.....

They didn’t show up to her house with a Uhaul.  Pack up Gregg and his shit up.

Then after a quick stop at Hospice and Goodwill........ nobody threw her a Divorce Party.....????

I'm not a fan of NeNe for more than one reason, so I'm not putting up a defense, just saying why she's mad from her perspective. 

NeNe is mad at Porsha for two things:  1.) NeNe was trying to give Porsha a heads up and revealed off camera that Kandi was talking about Dennis.  In a "confessional", Porsha revealed that NeNe told her.  2.) Porsha insinuated that NeNe got physical with her in the closet which is why her belt came off.  NeNe said that she didn't touch Porsha.

Cynthia - NeNe considered Cynthia to be a sister.  She believes that Kandi and Cynthia are in an alliance to get Kenya back on the show and believes that Cynthia did not tell her about Kenya going to the Seagrams event to get a rise out of her for the finale.  She doesn't feel a friend should blindside her like that.

Eva - I don't think NeNe has a legitimate reason to be mad at Eva.  Eva didn't like that NeNe brought down the mood at her bachelorette party and also didn't like seeing footage of NeNe at her wedding.  I really don't think NeNe didn't anything wrong at the wedding.  Eva is upset at NeNe as well because NeNe kept on the mic even though Eva said she wanted to talk to NeNe without a mic.  NeNe is just being defensive with Eva.  Eva has a gripe so NeNe countered by having one.

Tanya - The only thing I can think of is that she doesn't like how Tanya is making friends in the group.  NeNe probably feels Tanya should be her lapdog.

Most of the cast have legitimate gripes with NeNe, but she probably felt ganged up on so she got defensive and shut down.

• Useful 1
On 4/15/2019 at 5:27 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

48 comments in almost 48 hours. Sad. NYC gets 48 comments by the first commercial break. 

Who's calling TOD?  

Seems to me viewers of the show aren't the same demographic that frequents this board.  There is a predominantly Black board that discusses RHOA weekly with multiple pages each episode thread.  Here it goes, if you're interested:

https://www.lipstickalley.com/forums/real-housewives-forum.213/

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Marlo's dress was unflattering .. Her stomach looked like a rolled up pretzel ,the camera focused on it while she was sitting. Everything that's considered fashion is not flattering for her. I'm not speaking on her figure , just that the dress was not a good look.  

I don't find Marlo fashionable and so when I see her in unflattering things, I don't think 'fashion' is unflattering for her, I just think her brand of fashion is unflattering, period. When these women defer to her about fashion critiques, I wonder if they genuinely think she's got great style or if they're just humouring her because she's a self-proclaimed fashionista.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Talented Tenth said:

I'm not a fan of NeNe for more than one reason, so I'm not putting up a defense, just saying why she's mad from her perspective. 

NeNe is mad at Porsha for two things:  1.) NeNe was trying to give Porsha a heads up and revealed off camera that Kandi was talking about Dennis.  In a "confessional", Porsha revealed that NeNe told her.  2.) Porsha insinuated that NeNe got physical with her in the closet which is why her belt came off.  NeNe said that she didn't touch Porsha.

Cynthia - NeNe considered Cynthia to be a sister.  She believes that Kandi and Cynthia are in an alliance to get Kenya back on the show and believes that Cynthia did not tell her about Kenya going to the Seagrams event to get a rise out of her for the finale.  She doesn't feel a friend should blindside her like that.

Eva - I don't think NeNe has a legitimate reason to be mad at Eva.  Eva didn't like that NeNe brought down the mood at her bachelorette party and also didn't like seeing footage of NeNe at her wedding.  I really don't think NeNe didn't anything wrong at the wedding.  Eva is upset at NeNe as well because NeNe kept on the mic even though Eva said she wanted to talk to NeNe without a mic.  NeNe is just being defensive with Eva.  Eva has a gripe so NeNe countered by having one.

Tanya - The only thing I can think of is that she doesn't like how Tanya is making friends in the group.  NeNe probably feels Tanya should be her lapdog.

Most of the cast have legitimate gripes with NeNe, but she probably felt ganged up on so she got defensive and shut down.

I agree, from Nene's perspective, this is what I also gather to be her issues with everyone. I don't think a single one of them is a legitimate reason to be mad...well except for being accused of getting aggressive with a pregnant woman if she, in fact, didn't do that but we'll see in part 3 if there are witnesses that will speak on it.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, byrd said:

That dress looked like a Project Runway fail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Without question NeNe is a narcissistic delusional asshole, handling Gregg's illness with zero class and grace.

However, Gregg is no picnic. I believe he committed multiple scams or frauds in the past. He's been living off of NeNe's paycheck for years. He's shown himself in the past to be a whiny manipulative baby. In their very first scene together he talked to her as if she was a stupid child. There were threads of this behavior this season (the vegan chef). I'm sure he's much worse off-camera.

The power has shifted in their relationship because he's sick and she makes the money.

• Love 1

If Nene feels justified in her hatred for Cynthia and Kandi trying to get Kenya back on the show, then why doesn't Kandi have the same hatred towards Nene for wanting Phaedra back on the show? Nothing that has gone on between Kenya and Nene even comes close to what went on between Kandi and Phaedra. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

If Nene feels justified in her hatred for Cynthia and Kandi trying to get Kenya back on the show, then why doesn't Kandi have the same hatred towards Nene for wanting Phaedra back on the show? Nothing that has gone on between Kenya and Nene even comes close to what went on between Kandi and Phaedra. 

Because Kandi doesn't give a flip what Nene thinks or does. She also is painfully aware of the depths Phaedra will go. She has too many good things in her life to worry about those two.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

then why doesn't Kandi have the same hatred towards Nene for wanting Phaedra back on the show?

Kandi moves onward..

She doesn't let hate consume her..

Smart cookie, that one.

17 hours ago, Reality police said:

Because Kandi doesn't give a flip what Nene thinks or does. She also is painfully aware of the depths Phaedra will go. She has too many good things in her life to worry about those two.

1 hour ago, artisto said:

Kandi moves onward..

She doesn't let hate consume her..

Smart cookie, that one.

Exactly. It's interesting that Nene doesn't see anything wrong with wanted to get Phaedra back, but has a problem with them wanting Kenya back. Hypocrite. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LaurelleJ said:

Exactly. It's interesting that Nene doesn't see anything wrong with wanted to get Phaedra back, but has a problem with them wanting Kenya back. Hypocrite. 

And what Phaedra did to Kandi is totally horrible not a little slight or insult.

• Love 5
On 4/16/2019 at 1:41 AM, smores said:

On 4/16/2019 at 6:39 AM, RHJunkie said:

Thanks for sharing a picture @smores. I did see a clip on Youtube from the reunion and actually paid attention to what she was wearing on the couch. The gold was just so gathered and in a clump when sitting down that my eyes naturally just gravitated toward the black upper part of her dress. Seeing how it works as a dress sitting down, it doesn't work. Seeing her stand up in the dress, still doesn't work for me. I don't like the way the top settles, the gold looks cheap...like tin foil-ish and then are those white polka dots? It looks like she wore a sheer bodysuit and then wrapped herself in a gaudy looking shower curtain.  I almost wish that someone hadn't pointed out her actual dress to me when I was complimenting her look (as in hair and make-up), lol.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Ha ha ha.... that ‘dress’ is ridiculous standing and sitting!!! Fashion should at least flatter your body and this outfit does not flatter her at all. Reminds me of a chicken about to be roasted in the oven....

It looks like the losing entry in a Project Runway unconventional materials challenge where the materials are ugly wrapping paper and that sheer bag they store volleyballs in gym class.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4