Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Kyle’s two sisters being in the same restaurant was so planned and scripted. 

So are we not going to see LVP for the rest of the season because she won’t hang with these HW’s or Erika because she’s going on tour? They might as well make Camille join the cast as a regular again. 

I interpreted Lisa Rinna's mother, and the two Richards sisters as being potential replacements in Kyle's mind for next season.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

Lisa Rinna has a corded touch tone wall phone in her kitchen.

Huh?  I was too busy listening to Lisa's mother to notice the phone in her kitchen.  My mom has one of those too, what's wrong with that?

• Love 13

The last season I watched this was the same exact story UK next.  LVP sold something to a tabloid about... Crap,  I can't remember her name!  They went on a beach trip. 

Edited by Rhetorica
I remember! Brandi! Whatever happened to her?
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Kyle’s two sisters being in the same restaurant was so planned and scripted. 

So are we not going to see LVP for the rest of the season because she won’t hang with these HW’s or Erika because she’s going on tour? They might as well make Camille join the cast as a regular again. 

From the trailer, it looks like we get Lisa with Denise and the Vanderpump Gardens opening in Vegas, at least.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, snarts said:

I hate siding with the mean girls posse on anything, but Camille is coocoo for cocoa puffs at this dinner.

I think the less we see of Camille, the better she appears. She's looking to get her wedding comped, she's no ones friend/ally. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being attacked for it. 

Kyle's outfit was hideous. If you hae to keep yanking it up, its not the right fit, or the right outfit for you.

Ironic much that Rinna wants to show people compassion, as long as its not Rinna, or Richards.

Edited by sunshine23
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

From the trailer, it looks like we get Lisa with Denise and the Vanderpump Gardens opening in Vegas, at least.

Yes, I noticed that too. And it looks like you don’t eff with Denise. Can’t wait to see that fight! 

Poor Lois! She is a survivor. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Yes, I noticed that too. And it looks like you don’t eff with Denise. Can’t wait to see that fight! 

Poor Lois! She is a survivor. 

I’m really curious about what sets Denise off - but figured she was no pushover.

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Huh?  I was too busy listening to Lisa's mother to notice the phone in her kitchen.  My mom has one of those too, what's wrong with that?

Nothing is wrong with it.  

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

What the heloo was up with Dorit's hair? Did she forget to take the hair clip out?

It looked like a comb over.  Blech!  What I learned from this episode is that I will not continue to watch next season if it ends up being all about Rinna and her girls.  Sorry.  I'm just not interested in hearing her bullshit anymore.  She's so fake.   Please Rinna, just STFU.  You're so wrong about so many things.  

8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Also, exactly what was Camille referring to? What was she falsely accused of?

Sounded like it was stuff from her divorce proceedings with Kelsey.  I wonder what he said about her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
26 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

Thank God for Camille to stating that not all doctors, or any profession, can be believed just because of their titles. You know they're desperate for viewers when they bring back Kim. Since when is anything not about Rinna

One hundred million likes

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Also, exactly what was Camille referring to? What was she falsely accused of? I don't remember anything other than her coming off horribly on the show season 1. I don't remember Kelsey or anyone saying anything. I know she was humiliated being cheated on, but that's about it.

My takeaway from what she said was that she thought she was lied about and accused of doing or saying things that she didn’t do/say during season one. I remember her being a real bitch everyone hated during that season.

They were talking about sexual assault and she said she was a victim too but then she didn’t really elaborate or say anything about being assaulted. So I’m confused too. 

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

So Kyle sent invites out to a shower via text? Seriously?  LVP blocked her...so of course she didn’t get the invite!

It makes me sad that people no longer send paper invitations to bridal showers and the like.  I'm old school and don't do everything by smart phone.  Most of the time I shut it off when I come home and don't turn it back on until the next morning.  If I had any kind of social life, looks like I'd miss out if people only reach out via text.  Sigh.

2 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Whose house burns down?  Camille's or Denise's?

Camille's.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

My takeaway from what she said was that she thought she was lied about and accused of doing or saying things that she didn’t do/say during season one. I remember her being a real bitch everyone hated during that season.

They were talking about sexual assault and she said she was a victim too but then she didn’t really elaborate or say anything about being assaulted. So I’m confused too. 

Yeah at first I thought maybe she meant Kyle lied about her, because a lot of her drama that season was a lot of she said, she said back and forth with her. But then as she's still crying about all this, she asks Kyle to be her bridesmaid...definitely confusing.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

Its amazing how fast the show goes when you ff through 3/4 of it, and the most interesting part is watching the kitchen be demolished.

Me too.

We already know what a great judge of character Denise is (Charlie Sheen), but she just confirmed it beyond a shadow of a doubt tonight.

It's hard not to love Lois, but that plate in her head could account for the type of daughter she raised.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
Just now, njbchlover said:

I know no one wants to see Kim Richards again, but I thought she actually looked pretty good.  She looked much healthier - her face was fuller, and she didn't have that "deer in the headlights" look she so often had while she was on the show.  

I totally agree. You could especially see the improvement when they showed the flashback of the reunion. 

Speaking of the reunion...I normally don’t like seeing people hurt and while seeing Kim give Lisa the bunny back still made me feel uncomfortable, the more we see of Rinna, the more I want people to hold her accountable for her behavior like Kim did.

• Love 24
53 minutes ago, Maire said:

Is the Rinna family getting IVs so they don’t have to eat their calories? 

That's exactly what I was thinking.  I hope Rinna looks into that infrared sauna.  She's as bad as Yolanda with these weird and likely unscientific "health treatments."

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Why did Bravo feel the need to put that political discussion into the show at all?

I think they wanted to use it as a segue to get Lois's awesome story of survival in. 

15 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

They made it seem like it was about what happened on the show but when she talked to Rinna later, I think it was about her divorce from Kelsey.  As I understand it, that got pretty ugly with some accusations being thrown around. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
51 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Lisa Rinna has a corded touch tone wall phone in her kitchen.

I didn't notice that, but I'm not impressed with Rinna's house.  The exterior and grounds are gorgeous, but the inside seems very outdated and cluttered to me.  (Plus, her kitchen just doesn't look clean to me.)

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Also, Camille? There's a big difference between a reality tv star going through a public divorce and having things said about her compared to a SUPREME COURT JUDGE who is supposed to be ABOVE REPROACH, making legal decisions that impact THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. 

I can take or leave Rinna -- not real happy how she is going so hard for VDP, but she made valid points regarding Dr. Blasey-Ford's testifying -- WTF would she have put herself through that if there wasn't something there? The woman couldn't even return to her home for months due to the death threats and threats of violence she was receiving. What person in their right mind would say, sure, sign me up for that because . . . politics. Yeah, no. 

Exactly. I thought perhaps there was some super heavy stuff said about Camille I missed. 

Rinna was definitely the reasonable voice here.

• Love 22
20 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

They made it seem like it was about what happened on the show but when she talked to Rinna later, I think it was about her divorce from Kelsey.  As I understand it, that got pretty ugly with some accusations being thrown around. 

I seem to recall the same as you about the Grammer divorce.  I think there were some headlines and he hurled some pretty nasty accusations at Camille during the divorce.  It was messy, to say the least.  

Camille seems to be all over the place - I usually like her, but I'm not so crazy about her between this episode and last week.

• Love 8

Aww hell! I was SOOOO looking forward to this enchanting bunch of women interacting with one another with love and respect and shit if I didn't fall asleep. Crap, I HATE when that happens!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

LVP not being invited....BS on that.  This was a production arrangement and there's a production schedule.   And.....if you block someone, it's not 'their' fault you didn't get the memo or in this case, the text.  I don't believe for a second that Kyle didn't invite her.

They each have producers. They have call sheets and call times. LVP knew she was invited. She doesn't include any of this "I wasn't invited" nonsense in her blog because she knows it's easily disproved. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
36 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly. I thought perhaps there was some super heavy stuff said about Camille I missed. 

Rinna was definitely the reasonable voice here.

Harry Hamlin/Julianne Phillips#me too

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I didn't notice that, but I'm not impressed with Rinna's house.  The exterior and grounds are gorgeous, but the inside seems very outdated and cluttered to me.  (Plus, her kitchen just doesn't look clean to me.)

Guess it's hard for her maid to keep up with all the rat shit ...

• LOL 16
  • Love 6