Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

• Start Topic

After throwing a bridal shower for Camille, Kyle finds out that she is being blamed for Lisa Vanderpump’s absence; Lisa Rinna and Teddi get into a political argument with Camille; Denise gives Dorit a shoulder to cry on; Erika prepares for her tour.

Airs 4/16/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
On 4/13/2019 at 8:12 AM, KungFuBunny said:

After throwing a bridal shower for Camille, Kyle finds out that she is being blamed for Lisa Vanderpump’s absence; Lisa Rinna and Teddi get into a political argument with Camille; Denise gives Dorit a shoulder to cry on; Erika prepares for her tour.

Airs 4/16/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Denise seems to have chosen to side with the gang last week when she told Mr. Bigcock that LVP fights dirty.  I wonder what she's consoling Dorit about this week?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I noticed in the trailer on the Bravo site that at least 3 of the women are wearing pink* to the shower. A co-inkydink? Or a PA move against LVP who may have planned to attend?

Does this imply a pink co-inkydink -- do you think? 😉

Edited by SCS
a li'l rhyme to pass the time.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, SCS said:

I noticed in the trailer on the Bravo site that at least 3 of the women are wearing pink* to the shower. A co-inkydink? Or a PA move against LVP who may have planned to attend?

Does this imply a pink co-inkydink -- do you think? 😉

Sounds like a co-PINKY-dink to me

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Denise seems to have chosen to side with the gang last week when she told Mr. Bigcock that LVP fights dirty.  I wonder what she's consoling Dorit about this week?  

The fact that PK has a teeny eeny weeny

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

If I'm not mistaken, she said something to the effect, 'I don't want to get on LVP's bad side, she fights dirty if it's true'. I could have sworn she said the bolded part. I just took her comment to mean that she's listening to what's going on around her and she's proceeding with caution while she figures it out herself.

That’s what I heard too. I think Denise is still trying to figure all these ladies out. She seems sweet.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

If I'm not mistaken, she said something to the effect, 'I don't want to get on LVP's bad side, she fights dirty if it's true'. I could have sworn she said the bolded part. I just took her comment to mean that she's listening to what's going on around her and she's proceeding with caution while she figures it out herself.

Yes - that's what I heard.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

That is what she said.

On the show, at least. When they played the clip on WWHL, that part was oh-so-conveniently edited out.

The editing is getting sloppy. First, the clip of Kyle defending the wrong Lisa and now this.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

Gah! I just found out that the channel that shows RHoBH here in Canada is, for some reason, holding back tonight's episode for a couple of weeks. 

I'm going to be watching vicariously through all you Primetimers (Primetimerers?) tonight 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Jel said:

Gah! I just found out that the channel that shows RHoBH here in Canada is, for some reason, holding back tonight's episode for a couple of weeks. 

I'm going to be watching vicariously through all you Primetimers (Primetimerers?) tonight 🙂

You mean you're going to miss a bunch of episodes?

tenor.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

You mean you're going to miss a bunch of episodes?

tenor.gif

I don't think I'll miss them, the Canadian channel (Slice) is just delaying the airing for some reason. I think the teaser thing said they start again next week. 

I don't know why they do this --  maple syrup in the console gumming up the works? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Honest Question: If LVP blocked Kyle's number, would the messages still show on Kyle's phone as being "delivered"?

If it’s an iMessage, yes.  Unless Kyle has SMS enabled so it would try and resend, she would never know she was blocked based on texting.

• Useful 9
  • Love 13

Kyle’s two sisters being in the same restaurant was so planned and scripted. 

So are we not going to see LVP for the rest of the season because she won’t hang with these HW’s or Erika because she’s going on tour? They might as well make Camille join the cast as a regular again. 

• Love 9