Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Tell All

• Start Topic

Bernie is a lying liar who lies.  The lady with whom he was sexting told him that she knows how to please a man and Bernie's response was, "You will just have to show me."  Bernie would have us believe that the woman said, "I know how to please a man and I will show you."

Vanessa Allredge's sister wife looks pregnant.  

• Love 4

Lots of disjointed thoughts here:

Jennifer is a meth head who made a total ass out of herself.  How she even goes out in public is beyond me.  It's like she is so classless, she doesn't even know to be embarrassed.

I love Mama Donna! I do!

Ashley has impressed me more tonight than she ever has before. She was so gracious to Paige, who is a trainwreck on her best day.  Ashley showed a lot of class because she could have made Paige look like the trash she is.

Brandy about to be on!!!!

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 9

I’m loving Paige clapping back at Bernie 🎉 

Bernie reprimanding Paige cuz he’s trying to keep the cheating on the D/L

Edited by DNR
Stuff
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Brandi looks 10 years younger.  They have some damn good hair and makeup people there.  Shite.

Paige looks like an old hag with that long, straggly grey hair.

Edited by Honey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Now THIS is a reunion lmao

uh Bernie , does the carpet match the drapes haha I’ll see myself out 

Edited by DNR
Woooords
  • LOL 22

I’m thinking there is no plural marriage in Bernie’s future...at least he has dyed his hair already, so when he shops for a new wife to replace Paige, he’ll look his best. 

Seriously, though, could this be Brandi’s attempt to free him up so she can have him?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Paige just called Brandi a whore!😨

I believe Brandi

Bernie is a serial cheater. Paige "she was a dear friend " my ass. Didn't Paige just say Bernie had other girlfriends before? Polygamy is a justification for allowing Bernie to fuck around.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
7 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Squirm, Bernie, Squirm.     Ok people.....THIS IS WHY PLURAL MARRIAGE DOESNT WORK!!!

I just started singing 

squirm Bernie squirm disco Infernooo burn that mutha down 😂

Edited by DNR
Words
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2