Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Tell All

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I realize people seem to like Jeff but between his disrespectful horse noise to the female production person & learning this info, it all reaffirms my belief he's just another selfish, misogynist prick.

He showed us who he was when he "considered" Jennifer.

Moral character my arse.

Unless, he's an idiot.

Either way, yuck-not buying his act. 

In fact, not buying any of their "give Jennifer a chance" act. She was not, was never going to be, a fit for them. I call staged. Jennifer (and family Jeff) needed some dough.

• Love 8

Did anyone notice how pissed Ashley looked whenever they replayed some scenes with Dimitri and Vanessa together? That's the look of a woman scorn, and had to have been since they slept together. And that BS she gave about how she was only jealous over Vanessa for getting a day off. Girl, please. Just admit your man is a manipulative womanizer. 

• Love 13

I think that maybe it started to sink in with Vanessa a bit when Suchin (?) asked the Snowden's what they had sacrificed or changed about their life or themselves for Vanessa. The only thing Dimitri could come up with was how he thought learning to read Vanessa and that her moods were different from Ashleys would work as an acceptable answer and Ashley didn't bother to say anything but looked very uncomfortable. Vanessa seemed to move farther away from them both afterwards and it seemed to hit home by her expression. 

Also want to comment on Ashley and her I don't get jealous routine - please don't lie to everyone as it was as clear as that dot you have on your forehead - it makes you look fake and you have put so much effort into your act you need to get that part under control cause it blows your credibility out the door. I think the only reason she still has Dimitri is she is the only one who still wants him after each attempt with another woman. Actions speak so much louder than words people. 

I can't figure out why Page is putting herself through this crap with the whole wanting to be a polygamist. She clearly does not want it and after watching her behaviour on the show - I am amazed that she came out on tell all trying to defend how she treated Brandi and that she still wants this lifestyle. Do they get to see any of the show's material before the reunion?

I think that the reason why the wives of Jeff are so nice is that he won't allow them to be any other way. He doesn't produce the show so who is he to think he has the right to demand otherwise? I don't think he is such a nice guy at home and hope his wives are not in an abusive situation with him.

• Love 10
On 4/15/2019 at 6:02 PM, Callaphera said:

Now that I've finally seen the last few minutes of the show, I had to laugh at the end. Everyone gets up to say goodbye to everyone: the women gather in the center for hugs and air kisses, the Winder and Alldredge men make a beeline to comfort (the Neighbour's) Backyard Bernie... and Dimitri inserts himself into the women's party. Because of course he would. 

Someone asked Sharis if they all keep in touch and she said "yes".   Maybe Bernie calls and asks for advice.  :::Snort:::

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Bear with me, because what started out as a thought about Papa Alldredge vis a vis his interactions with the producers turned into a meditation on the scum-sucking piece of utter human waste that is Bernie McGee (with some choice words for the others for good measure)...

What bothered me about the Alldredge husband (can't remember his first name) telling the producers that "this man is hurting and I need five--ok two--minutes with him (roar!)" was...well, why is "this man hurting"?  

He (Bernie) is "hurting" because he got caught in a big, fat fucking lie.  Did he lie to save someone's honor?  No, he lied to save his own ass.  Bernie not only had a wife and was trying to court another with zero sincere philosophical or spiritual underpinnings, but he did it on reality TV, so he was also getting a nice fat paycheck in the process.

Now you are at the reunion and the woman you bent over a bench in your backyard, who you weren't even supposed to kiss, is talking truth, and Alldredge thinks you deserve two or five minutes?  Get the fuck out of here with that shit.  

--------------------

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and when Teef (Dimitri) told Bernie that a good way to come clean is not to start with the things you didn't do, I was like, damn the man is onto something!  And he's holding this asshole a lot more accountable than Alldredge is. Nice way to come clean though Bernie.  He said to Paige "everything you said is true."  What a confession.  Everything Paige said is true?  What the fuck does that have to do with what you did in the backyard Bernie?!?!  Paige wasn't even there, so nothing she said about it could be "true" or "untrue."  Now, if he had said "everything Brandi said was true," that would be a start, but I would need that muffucah to cough up who, whats, wheres, whens, whys and hows with the quickness.  If he doesn't want to tell the truth about what happened and the disgusting predatory behavior he engaged in with this woman, then get the fuck off TV and don't get paid.  It was bullshit that Bernie didn't even have to face Paige.  He got to make his nonsensical confession to her back.  How revolting.

--------------

Paige is no walk in the park either, and from what I understand, she is much worse than what we saw on TV.  Remember when she came on the show, though, and she said she has two older sons from a previous marriage that Bernie helped raise?  Throughout this season, I couldn't help but think that this "polygamy" experiment was payback for Bernie doing that for Paige (like hell she came up with the idea herself). I think Paige and Bernie need to get serious help apart.  This isn't trial separation material IMO.  This is full "you will be served with divorce papers in 24 hours and the locks are changed so you can sleep in your ridiculous sports car until it gets repoed" behavior. 

Brandi is also gross.  I saw her daughter was there on set.  How dare you bring your daughter into this fiery pit of disgust?  Pig.  Also, she wanted to kiss Bernie, because, who wouldn't?  I don't know how, but I raised three hands in protest when she said that.  Bernie gives the term "hairy, sweaty creep" a bad name. I bet he smells bad too.  I knew she was telling the truth when she gave details, like the neighbors' backyard and the bench and Bernie the MENSA member just got redder and redder and kept exclaiming, "it didn't happen that way!" yet without ever offering a narrative about how it *did* happen.

What kind of sick, selfish pig (back to Brandi now) receives this kind of treatment from a man, leaves his home on good terms, and then makes the multi-state trip back to see him with her minor daughter in tow in the hopes that he and his wife--who she's now lying to by omission--will take her in as a second wife?  Someone who is worse than pond scum.  Someone who is worse than...Jennifer, (whose death-faking behavior is looking more decent by the moment)!  If anyone deserves Bernie--and they don't--it's Brandi.  

------------------

The Snowdens, as full as shit as they are, aren't really hurting anyone who didn't go in eyes wide open.  I don't think they would hurt their children (beyond the hurt their children go through with a parental figure moving in and out of their lives).  I don't think they'd hurt each other.  I really think they get a kick out of this intimacy and control bullshit, but I don't think they're sick.  I think they're just kind of silly, bored self-flatterers, kind of Gatsby-esque.  On the other hand, I don't think Bernie gives a shit about his kids (yet he wants more!).  If he is capable of loving Paige, it's caked together with so much self-hatred, selfishness and rage that it's not worth a damn.  Hey, Bernie, there's this guy Kodi you may have heard of...(I kid.  Kodi Brown is a prince compared to this man.  Kodi is a lot of things, but I actually don't think he's a liar.  And Kodi doesn't bend strange women over benches when they are protesting in his wives' names).

------------------------

I don't buy into plural marriage, but I think Kermit is in it for the most right reasons there are.  I would like him and Sophie to hashtag freeTami (who clearly Isn't happy) and her daughter and go off and live the pluraliest of plural lives together.  

-------------------

Alldredge almost got me to buy into his bullshit, but everyone on here got me to see that he's not pure-hearted.  Why bring that Niagara Falls trick into your life in the first place?  There is not another, more appropriate woman who could court the family?  You need to bring in a 100-lb "model" with fake breasts when your wives are fuller-figured (as a result of birthing your spawn) and natural, and they (at least Vanessa) feel insecure about it?  And, like everyone said, clean up your own mess at home, see to your current wife's medical condition of suffering several miscarriages and install like three more bathrooms for fuck's sake, before bringing any more 30 year old drug addicts to rock their world.  Is that fair?

So...Kermit is the best by default?  Someone call Bruce Willis, cause we got a surprise ending on our hands.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Hey, Bernie, there's this guy Kodi you may have heard of...(I kid.  Kodi Brown is a prince compared to this man.  Kodi is a lot of things, but I actually don't think he's a liar.  And Kodi doesn't bend strange women over benches when they are protesting in his wives' names).

first - damn you!  Kodi looks good by comparison?  Yes, yes he does but the bar is set very low.

@LibertarianSlut - I meant to give you a laughing emoji.  Pretty funny stuff.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, GussieK said:

Gee after nine years of trying and failing you’d think they’d give up. 

Can't stop now!  There are planets to plan for!  Galaxy's at stake!   

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • LOL 2

I think all of these couples are in it together.  I saw one of the Alldridge wives at the last Kody Browns's daughter Aspens wedding.  I had it recorded so I scrolled back and yep it was her.

I think they are all friends outside the show. 

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think all of these couples are in it together.  I saw one of the Alldridge wives at the last Kody Browns's daughter Aspens wedding.  I had it recorded so I scrolled back and yep it was her.

I think they are all friends outside the show. 

Vanessa Alldredge is Mitch's (Aspyn's hubby) sister.  I noticed her too 🙂

Edited by SuzieQ
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Nice way to come clean though Bernie.  He said to Paige "everything you said is true."  What a confession.  Everything Paige said is true?  What the fuck does that have to do with what you did in the backyard Bernie?!?! 

I noticed that, too, and figured he was referencing back to a conversation he and Paige had at some point about the likely aftermath of all this, generally speaking.  Would be interesting to know exactly what Paige said would happen!

What kind of sick, selfish pig (back to Brandi now) receives this kind of treatment from a man, leaves his home on good terms, and then makes the multi-state trip back to see him with her minor daughter in tow in the hopes that he and his wife--who she's now lying to by omission--will take her in as a second wife?  Someone who is worse than pond scum.  

No woman who is sexually assaulted (and, to be clear, bending an unconsenting woman over a bench is just that) is going to act that way, because most women don't find rape to be particularly endearing.  And that, IMHO, is the clearest evidence that while something happened in the neighbor's backyard, Miss "My Truth" Brandi was most certainly taking poetic license with that little story, and by that, I mean, heavily embellishing.

The Snowdens, as full as shit as they are, aren't really hurting anyone who didn't go in eyes wide open.  I don't think they would hurt their children (beyond the hurt their children go through with a parental figure moving in and out of their lives).  

I have difficulty distinguishing the Snowdens from the McGees on this score, as Paige, Bernie, and Brandi all opted IN, same as Ashley, Dmitri, and Vanessa did.  I also think the Snowdens are hurting their kids just as much as the McGees, if not more, in fact, as there's a big difference in meeting someone twice and having someone live in your home as your parent for months/years.  If it seems to be less impactful on the Snowden children, I'd say check back when they're old enough to really talk and express their thoughts and feelings about it all.

And one final thing which has bugged me all season - Paige and all her contemplation of whether she really wants a sister wife or not makes zero sense in light of her alleged motivation for pursuing this "lifestyle" in the first place which, according to her, is because she thinks it's God's will, as revealed to her in a dream and in Scripture.  As a good Southern Baptist girl, I've studied Scripture rather extensively myself - in fact, I've read the Bible cover to cover a time or four - and I seem to have missed the part where God says, "Here's what you're supposed to do.  Now, you go take some time to think it over and decide if that's what you really want to do..."  Who knew that everything God says to do/not do is actually voluntary....?  That's some life-changing shit right there.  (Rolling my eyes so hard I'm about to hurt myself because, damn, Paige is just so....not smart).

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I have difficulty distinguishing the Snowdens from the McGees on this score, as Paige, Bernie, and Brandi all opted IN, same as Ashley, Dmitri, and Vanessa did.  I also think the Snowdens are hurting their kids just as much as the McGees, if not more, in fact, as there's a big difference in meeting someone twice and having someone live in your home as your parent for months/years.  If it seems to be less impactful on the Snowden children, I'd say check back when they're old enough to really talk and express their thoughts and feelings about it all.

Vanessa was (or seemed to be from the show) like a mother figure to those kids. Nannies have to keep distance to some degree, she didn't; she got attached & most likely, the kids were attached too. So this is a sad situation they put their kids through. And if they did it for teevee (any of them), then it was incredibly selfish as well. Hopefully the kids won't be too brainwashed to have clear thoughts about their childhood someday & will never emulate their parents.

6 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

And one final thing which has bugged me all season - Paige and all her contemplation of whether she really wants a sister wife or not makes zero sense in light of her alleged motivation for pursuing this "lifestyle" in the first place which, according to her, is because she thinks it's God's will, as revealed to her in a dream and in Scripture.  As a good Southern Baptist girl, I've studied Scripture rather extensively myself - in fact, I've read the Bible cover to cover a time or four - and I seem to have missed the part where God says, "Here's what you're supposed to do.  Now, you go take some time to think it over and decide if that's what you really want to do..."  Who knew that everything God says to do/not do is actually voluntary....?  That's some life-changing shit right there.  (Rolling my eyes so hard I'm about to hurt myself because, damn, Paige is just so....not smart).

The saying keep your friends close & your enemies closer applies to Paige. Bernie's probably a serial cheater, so she thinks the solution is having a 'friend' he can screw around with, however, the reality is she doesn't want that at all. But she's fed the bear, so now Bernie won't give up until he gets his new woman. And if they're isolated now, I can only imagine how isolating being poly will be in their area. Both of them are also selfish, & stupid, & again, the kids suffer.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

The saying keep your friends close & your enemies closer applies to Paige. Bernie's probably a serial cheater, so she thinks the solution is having a 'friend' he can screw around with, however, the reality is she doesn't want that at all.

And she wants someone to commiserate with her about what Bernie does.   She really hasn't been paying attention to what most of the religious poly wives say about keeping things private.  My theory of the McGee interest in polygamy--they were channel surfing one night and saw a snippet of a show about polygamy, and Paige said "that's interesting." Bernie heard that and ran with it.  Sure there were polygamous families in the Bible, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.    I am sad for those boys.

On 4/17/2019 at 1:44 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Brandi is also gross.  I saw her daughter was there on set.  How dare you bring your daughter into this fiery pit of disgust?  Pig.  Also, she wanted to kiss Bernie, because, who wouldn't?  I don't know how, but I raised three hands in protest when she said that.  Bernie gives the term "hairy, sweaty creep" a bad name. I bet he smells bad too.  I knew she was telling the truth when she gave details, like the neighbors' backyard and the bench and Bernie the MENSA member just got redder and redder and kept exclaiming, "it didn't happen that way!" yet without ever offering a narrative about how it *did* happen.

What kind of sick, selfish pig (back to Brandi now) receives this kind of treatment from a man, leaves his home on good terms, and then makes the multi-state trip back to see him with her minor daughter in tow in the hopes that he and his wife--who she's now lying to by omission--will take her in as a second wife?  Someone who is worse than pond scum.  Someone who is worse than...Jennifer, (whose death-faking behavior is looking more decent by the moment)!  If anyone deserves Bernie--and they don't--it's Brandi.  

The daughter was only there for the first visit which is when the backyard make-out while viewing Christmas lights occurred.    I still think Bernie had a burner phone at work and kept in much more contact with Brandi than either will admit, and for some reason he was sure Brandi would never see or talk with Paige again, but he knew when he saw Brandi his goose was cooked so to speak.   What Brandi saw in Bernie escapes me except that she wanted to be on tv.   

I had no idea the daughter was on set for the "tell."  You are more observant than I am. 

• Love 4

I don’t blame Brandi for much in this. A couple invited her into the marriage under the pretense that she would become a second wife to the husband. As soon as she gets there, the couple’s massively dysfunctional relationship involves her in their problems. It’s not her fault that they irresponsibly invited someone into their unhealthy dynamic. She could and probably should have backed out at that point, but likely already had feelings for Bernie, which clouded her judgment (I do believe he was talking to Brandi behind Paige’s back and getting closer to Brandi than he led on). It’s her prerogative to have feelings for whoever she wants. She wouldn’t have known at the time that Bernie was slimy.

From then on she received contradictory messages from Paige and Bernie. Paige was not clear and behaved in a volatile manner (go on a date! No, don’t go on a date! No kissing! Never mind, just don’t tell me about it!) Brandi’s mistakes can mostly be explained by lack of communication and dysfunction on Paige and Bernie’s part. Brandi should be thanking her lucky stars because those two have proven themselves to be unstable assholes who can’t get along with anyone. 

Edited by LellePCC
One last jab at Bernie and Paige 😂
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, LellePCC said:

I don’t blame Brandi for much in this. A couple invited her into the marriage under the pretense that she would become a second wife to the husband. As soon as she gets there, the couple’s massively dysfunctional relationship involves her in their problems. It’s not her fault that they irresponsibly invited someone into their unhealthy dynamic. She could and probably should have backed out at that point, but likely already had feelings for Bernie, which clouded her judgment (I do believe he was talking to Brandi behind Paige’s back and getting closer to Brandi than he led on). It’s her prerogative to have feelings for whoever she wants. She wouldn’t have known at the time that Bernie was slimy.

From then on she received contradictory messages from Paige and Bernie. Paige was not clear and behaved in a volatile manner (go on a date! No, don’t go on a date! No kissing! Never mind, just don’t tell me about it!) Brandi’s mistakes can mostly be explained by lack of communication and dysfunction on Paige and Bernie’s part. Brandi should be thanking her lucky stars because those two have proven themselves to be unstable assholes who can’t get along with anyone. 

I agree with this. I think Bernie blew a lot of smoke in Brandy's direction. He even told Paige that he was hurting over the loss of Brandy - I think it's obvious they got very close. And that's why he looked so surprised and upset that she turned on him - he probably thought he had schmoozed her enough that she would not spill the beans - oops!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, LellePCC said:

I agree it's understandable Brandi initially misjudged the situation, but what I do hold Brandi accountable for is involving her daughter in all of it. I can't fathom dragging your kid into an unknown, potentially volatile and damaging situation, as she did. Why not arrange for her daughter to sleep over at a friend's for the weekend the first few times she visited the McGees, or any new family she courts?  That gives her a chance to feel things out and at least somewhat protects her daughter from the kind of shit we saw here.

I'm sure the counter argument to that is there's nowhere the daughter can possibly stay, so she has to go with. And no, that means you just don't go. As a mother, your dating life shouldn't be at your kid's expense, and if that means you have no dating life, then suck it up and choose to be a parent first.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 10

Bernie and Paige are guilty of that as well. They also exposed their children to a stranger at their first meeting. They could’ve offered to put her up at a hotel or send their boys to a friend’s house (oh wait, they have no friends lol). I’m guessing the goal was to play house and be one big happy family, whether it was a good idea or not. Brandi shouldn’t be the only one called out for it though. That entire relationship was a mistake sandwich. 😂

Edited by LellePCC
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LellePCC said:

Bernie and Paige are guilty of that as well. They also exposed their children to a stranger at their first meeting. They could’ve offered to put her up at a hotel or send their boys to a friend’s house (oh wait, they have no friends lol). I’m guessing the goal was to play house and be one big happy family, whether it was a good idea or not. Brandi shouldn’t be the only one called out for it though. That entire relationship was a mistake sandwich. 😂

I also think that everyone had been talking for a while. I wouldn't doubt that all of the kids were part of some of the video chats. Plus, Bree is 17 so I would imagine Brandy is pretty open about things with her, unlike if she were younger and not really savvy about some things.

• Love 3
On 4/19/2019 at 5:22 PM, LellePCC said:

Bernie and Paige are guilty of that as well. They also exposed their children to a stranger at their first meeting.... Brandi shouldn’t be the only one called out for it though. That entire relationship was a mistake sandwich. 😂

100% agree.   Strong psychological evidence exists showing that children are worse off when a parent introduces multiple, relatively short term dating partners into the picture versus when the parent refrains from involving children in their intimate relationships, as I was reminded earlier this week while taking an online CLE (Continuing Legal Education) course on divorce/custody agreements.  And see my previous posts on this forum, wherein I have, at one time or another, called out all of the families on this show for involving the kids in their dating lives.  🙂

On 4/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, Gothish520 said:

Plus, Bree is 17 so I would imagine Brandy is pretty open about things with her, unlike if she were younger and not really savvy about some things.

My mom is still protective of me, and I'm almost 40 yrs old.... Occasionally, I used to get a bit indignant if I felt she wasn't treating me "adult" enough, and she would tell me that being a mother doesn't just turn itself off when your kid reaches whatever age.  But, I guess if you're Brandi, it does, and that age is 17, apparently.  Rather selfish, IMHO, and please give me the mom who shares her boyfriend drama - or hell, any drama, for that matter - with her friends/peers, not me.  Then again, my mom doesn't have drama, nor is she on a reality tv show, so perhaps she just has better judgment all around than Brandi et al.

• Love 5
On 4/16/2019 at 7:38 AM, Claire Voyant said:

She came to put her cards on the table face up.  She told the truth and like it or not, the truth is that Bernie is a bit of a bastard. 

He did what he could to keep Paige under control, but he lost what little control he had over her when Brandi mentioned kissing under the stars.     

I think Bernie has been playing fast and loose with both women from the get-go.  It never stopped when cameras were rolling and obviously picked up when the cameras were gone. 

Brandi finally saw him for who and what he is and she was NOT impressed.  I'm happy she exposed him for what he is.  A miserable horn dog who lies.  He's nothing anyone should be impressed with, that's for dang sure.  

These people want to play with fire and then bitch about it when they get roasted.  🙄 

Paige may be a miserable piece of crap but I still saw massive red flags in the way Bernie chided her for her responses to Brandi on stage. His tone made me shudder. I am certain he’s a controlling bastard who just wants all the sex he can get. Aren’t they supposed to be religious and didn’t he go shopping for a woman online? I thought the existing wife was supposed to come up with the candidates.

I don’t actually watch this show (have shuddered at the commercials with Bernie) but I had heard this was a pretty explosive tell-all so I had to see for myself. I imagine I’ll be a regular viewer from now on. Dammit. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/23/2019 at 10:12 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

Paige may be a miserable piece of crap but I still saw massive red flags in the way Bernie chided her for her responses to Brandi on stage. His tone made me shudder. I am certain he’s a controlling bastard who just wants all the sex he can get. Aren’t they supposed to be religious and didn’t he go shopping for a woman online? I thought the existing wife was supposed to come up with the candidates.

I don’t actually watch this show (have shuddered at the commercials with Bernie) but I had heard this was a pretty explosive tell-all so I had to see for myself. I imagine I’ll be a regular viewer from now on. Dammit. 

I’m never going to defend Bernie. But I took his under-the-breath shushing of Paige more as an attempt to get her to stop making an ass out of herself. 

Paige strikes me as, frankly, trash. She wants to get down in the dirt and street fight. I don’t know what Brandi’s deal is. But just by being calm and collected she had more credibility than Paige’s persistent snide remarks. 

That Allredge guy, on the other hand?  Part of the curtain dropped when they were outside talking to Bernie. He’s got a nasty side to go with than manspreading

• Love 5
On 4/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, LellePCC said:

Thank you.  Brandi is a friend of mine and she is a very kind, gentle and sensitive person.  

Bernie didn't rape her and they didn't have sex.  He might have wanted to, but it didn't happen.  And TLC told her to bring her daughter and the daughter was never alone with Bernie - although for as creepy as he can be, I honestly don't believe for a second that he's a pedophile.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
On 4/21/2019 at 12:25 AM, SabineElisabeth said:

Then again, my mom doesn't have drama, nor is she on a reality tv show, so perhaps she just has better judgment all around than Brandi et al.

Also, Brandi was looking into this lifestyle and met the McGees PRIOR to knowing she was going to be on TV.  Yes she agreed to be filmed, she didn't get any financial compensation at all, and she didn't know what a shit-show it was going to turn out to be.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 4/29/2019 at 10:12 AM, Kyanight said:

Thank you.  Brandi is a friend of mine and she is a very kind, gentle and sensitive person.  

Bernie didn't rape her and they didn't have sex.  He might have wanted to, but it didn't happen.  And TLC told her to bring her daughter and the daughter was never alone with Bernie - although for as creepy as he can be, I honestly don't believe for a second that he's a pedophile.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:15 AM, Kyanight said:

Also, Brandi was looking into this lifestyle and met the McGees PRIOR to knowing she was going to be on TV.  Yes she agreed to be filmed, she didn't get any financial compensation at all, and she didn't know what a shit-show it was going to turn out to be.

Thank you for sharing! I like Brandi and Bree, they seem like very nice, decent people. I could be wrong, but as I said before, I think Bernie really laid it on thick with Brandi. I would not be surprised if he feels trapped in his marriage and is looking for some solace in the arms of another woman. 

That's not to say that Paige is evil or deserves to have bad things happen to her - she may have HPD, BPD, or other mental/emotional issues. I hope they both figure things out and get their crap together, for the sake of their children.

• Love 2