Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Tell All

• Start Topic

Sorry I'm late, I was watching Game of Thrones (twice).

Anyway.... 

Bernie looks worse than he did with the lighter hair. His favorite "character" in the Bible is David? 🤔😂

Jennifer is bat shit crazy and also smoking something crackish by the looks of it. 

I was rightfully excited at the choice of host for the tell all. Suchin is asking all the right questions without pushing too hard. Andplusalso they included viewer questions! TLC has hearkened my desperate plea! I love how she asked what changes Ashley and Dmitri made for Vanessa, considering the dog and pony show she had to put on. Dmitri seemed pretty well rehearsed in his answers 🙄

I'm becoming more and more skeptical of Vanessa. She seems to turn on the water works whenever someone questions her motives. Ashley is soooo full of shit she never gets jealous 🙄 She got some feelings that could be "what jealousy feels like" Bye girl. 

Paige needs anger management or she's gonna go Beyonce Lemonade on Bernie and any sister wife they get. I was so glad to see Brandi and witness the carnage that was the unvieling of Bernie's dirty deeds. I believe her.

Mr. Alldredge was having none of the producers' shit 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Ashley has impressed me more tonight than she ever has before. She was so gracious to Paige, who is a trainwreck on her best day.  Ashley showed a lot of class because she could have made Paige look like the trash she is

Ashley revels in any opportunity to appear enlightened and so in tune with her chakras. Ashe, ashe and namaste

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I was rightfully excited at the choice of host for the tell all. Suchin is asking all the right questions without pushing too hard. Andplusalso they included viewer questions! TLC has hearkened my desperate plea! I love how she asked what changes Ashley and Dmitri made for Vanessa, considering the dog and pony show she had to put on. Dmitri seemed pretty well rehearsed in his answers 🙄

I enjoyed Suchin as a host also. She seemed to have actually seen the show, for starters! She was kind to everyone, asked good questions, and kept a handle on things. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, taragel said:

Well hot damn, Vanessa's one-and-done contract was up and she moved the frak on. Probably guaranteeing them all another season in the process. Or maybe not. I do wonder who the producers are and how invested they are in trying to make polygamy look reasonable. Because I couldn't understand why they passed up the chance to show the Brineys again after April left them. That's some primetime drama.

I thought it was VERY telling which wives were outside with Paige and which ones stayed on the couch. Lol.

Jeff's little snappy warning to the producer followed by that kind of insolent wink/tsking had me rolling too. That guy's way more interesting than what we've been sitting through. 

The Winders' utter charmlessness continues to baffle me. I think Kermit was probably inwardly horrified by all those heathens with their cheating and creeping and unworthy paramours they be courtin'. 

Still would love to see the Brineys. I bet it would be fascinating and cringeworthy and reality gold.

Am I the only one who was less than charmed by Jeff's dismissive wink at the female staffer? And his barking at the male one to get lost? I figured there was more to him than the calm and even-mannered guy he portrays on the show - I just hope the "more" isn't a misogynistic alpha-male asshole.

I'm warming up to the Winders. 

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 8

I’m warming up to the Winders, too.  All season I thought Kermit was kind of blah.  He changed my perspective when he essentially told Bernie to knock off his self-centered BS behavior after Brandy’s truth reveal and show some concern for Paige.  He has a moral compass that Bernie and Dimitri are grossly lacking.

• Love 21

The Alldredges seemed pretty down-to-earth to me before this Jennifer debacle.  The women seem genuine and kind, but naive.  It seems like they don't have a lot of world experience to pick out that somethings-just-not-right vibe.  I got it ten seconds after she appeared on screen.  They probably don't know what someone who's strung out looks or acts like.  I thought Jeff was a little more 'with it' than the wives.  But that all went down the drain after they met Jennifer for the first time and they (but especially he) seemed oblivious to the fact that she would not fit in with their values, (if I'm correct that they are an offshoot of LDS and hold similar values).  He should have picked that out a mile away.  First of all, her selfies were revealing, and also she is a smoker.  Two red flags, I would think, for people who are strong in that faith.  Also, she is very loud and obnoxious, in stark contrast to his current wives.  Did nobody think about what it would be like living with someone like that everyday?  Their kids would be exposed to that, and I'm pretty sure their home is a peaceful one.  Even when Jeff was getting on the producers to leave the men alone for a minute, he had an authoritative tone, but was still in control of himself, so I imagine conflicts are not sorted out in yelling matches in front of the kids.  I could be wrong, though.  But even giving Jennifer a second thought after their first meeting makes me question what's going on with them. 

Bernie and Paige's marriage is in no shape to take on another wife.  It barely seems like it's in shape enough to survive the two of them.  And while Brandi seems more sane than Paige, I don't think she's this sweet little angel either.  If she was to join the family, she would also be starting off the relationship lying to her sister wife, just like Bernie.  Even if she didn't find out till after they made out that it was a no-no, she would have known that Bernie knew it was off limits, and he did it anyway.  She still wanted the lying cheater, so she gets no praise from me.  She wasn't the one being lied to, so who cares, right?  Having said that, Paige's anger is grossly misplaced.  She does. not. want. this.  She wants a close friend.  So she might need to work on that repulsive personality of hers.  I feel so sorry for the boys, they seem very sweet. 

ETA: I believe everything Brandi said.

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Love 15

Guys, I had NO IDEA about Vanessa leaving until you told me!! The DVR didn't record long enough. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. Her post implies that she just got tired of Ashley's bullshit and realized she was the low woman on the totem pole. Who knows how much of a sham and by whom. Vanessa mentioned its not up to her if she can share what happened. NDA anyone? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

Am I the only one who was less than charmed by Jeff's dismissive wink at the female staffer? And his barking at the male one to get lost? I figured there was more to him than the calm and even-mannered guy he portrays on the show - I just hope the "more" isn't a misogynistic alpha-male asshole.

Yes, absolutely - I didn't like Jeff at all & thought it was telling how he treated them, especially the woman. 

(These people make me stabby to begin with but I watched this last night to distract me from an all night tornado watch, so here comes some extra cranky)...

Reg. Sharis' weight gain, stress & emotional issues can cause that as well (I don't know for her but just sayin').  Perhaps they need to end their search, stay off TV & away from stripper addicts looking for their 15 minutes... look away from the boobies, Jeff, you old horn dog.

And Bernie didn't need his/their "help" - let the dude drown in his own nastiness, alone.

For some reason I got a kick out of Paige with her ciggy & beer, but I have a feeling Bernie is abusive. I'm sure he's a cheater & she knows it. (Not that Paige is a sympathetic character; they need to split).

Quite noticeable to me were how far apart the Winder women were from each other. I don't believe for a second they are as tight a unit as they're trying to present. The Winder dude comes off all wrong & clearly likes to feel like a king with his goofy keep sweet ladies giggling at his every lame ass attempt at humor.

I feel sorry for all the kids - the Alldredge's (hey kids! (blank) is coming to visit, maybe be a part of our family... blah blah- twice now), Snowden's, McGee's, all dragged their kids into a mess (more than once for all it seems), & the Winder's no doubt will as well. They fuck with their kids' heads & emotions & it really sucks.

The Snowden's situation was predictable to me. Vanessa got some TV time & the Snowden's may even get another season, or work, etc. from it. Wonder what their kids will get...  therapy someday most likely.

IMO all these guys are misogynistic assholes.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 16
37 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I'm becoming more and more skeptical of Vanessa. She seems to turn on the water works whenever someone questions her motives.

I agree. When Mama Donna mentioned the rumor that's been going around about Vanessa wanting to be on television, I felt the tears were more out of nerves/stress than genuine hurt. Nothing about the Snowden trio rang true to me. I never felt any warmth between them. All three are beautiful to look at and they're quite charismatic, but to me they were doing nothing more than working on their acting skills in the hope of bigger roles down pipeline. Actually, the only honest emotion I ever saw was Dimitri being a horn dog. The lust in his eyes for Vanessa right out of the gate (same look with Jocelyn last season) made my skin crawl at times. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, thebalconyfool said:

I agree. When Mama Donna mentioned the rumor that's been going around about Vanessa wanting to be on television, I felt the tears were more out of nerves/stress than genuine hurt.

One thing I agreed with Jeff about was Jennifer's reaction was mostly due to being publicly cornered with her lies. I think we saw the same thing happen with Vanessa - the truth was in her face & she wah wah'd her way into some people's sympathies. Not mine, because I've known women like her who can't handle truth so they cry to make people "feel" for them - i.e. back down, & it's cowardly, manipulative BS.

That said I don't believe Ashley & Dimitri are innocent in all of it since they are both fame whores as well. I think Ashley takes the brunt of it but I have bad vibes about Dimitri. I think as much as Mama Donna played a role for them, she does not like or trust Dimitri at all - she knows things.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, thebalconyfool said:

After one of Vanessa's friends came forward saying "she always wanted to be on TV" it became even more obvious it was all an act. Who knows how much the Showdens were in on it too. I'm suspicious of them all. The three of them are clearly seeking fame on a higher level. As someone on here mentioned earlier, Vanessa was way too willing to change her entire life for this family. To me she always has ulterior motives and I believe The Snowdens were well aware of it. The whole thing was a con.

I felt the way Vanessa addressed this concern was authentic. 

She said the producers decided not to share that part of her interests because it would make viewers question her interest in the family.  Seems like they (producers) were right - it was something she was open about though, not a dirty secret. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is true how many of these reality shows are manufactured, Vanessa smartened up and got out, nothing good would have come of this and the money probably was not worth it.

Ashely seemed toxic a little bit.

Vanessa said she didn't get paid at all for the season. 

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I enjoyed Suchin as a host also. She seemed to have actually seen the show, for starters! She was kind to everyone, asked good questions, and kept a handle on things. 

She was delightful.  She was able to ask delicate questions in a respectful way and get answers.  I could see everybody seemed to like her.

She also is doing the tell all for Sister Wives and doing a good job with that group.

I wish she could replace Dr. Drew and that shit show over on Teen Mom!

• Love 8

Bernie just screams dirty old man.  I hated that she brought her daughter on her first visit.  Thank heavens she left her home on the second one.

I was hoping the host would ask Jeff about wife number 1 and that little family???  Doesn't he have a lot of children with that wife?  I wonder who supports them.

I don't think Jeff even thought about drugs because he couldn't see past the sex.  I honestly thought Jennifer was going to announce the baby was Jeff's.  Yikes.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Guys, I had NO IDEA about Vanessa leaving until you told me!! The DVR didn't record long enough. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. Her post implies that she just got tired of Ashley's bullshit and realized she was the low woman on the totem pole. Who knows how much of a sham and by whom. Vanessa mentioned its not up to her if she can share what happened. NDA anyone? 

I didn't see it either until I came here!

I was thinking the same thing--since the season is over, why can't Vanessa say more? It must be an NDA she signed to Ashley and Dimitri? I mean, Brandi spilled the beans--so why can't Vanessa unless she has made an agreement with the Snowdens? I side-eye Dimitri and Ashley as well.

I was thinking that the Snowdens have just insured their shot at another season, if there is one. Questions always are more interesting and leave viewers hanging, imo. People will tune in to see if those questions about what happened off-camera are answered. Why did Vanessa leave? Will they seek another sister wife?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Sorry I'm late, I was watching Game of Thrones (twice).

Anyway.... 

Bernie looks worse than he did with the lighter hair. His favorite "character" in the Bible is David? 🤔😂

Jennifer is bat shit crazy and also smoking something crackish by the looks of it. 

I'm becoming more and more skeptical of Vanessa. She seems to turn on the water works whenever someone questions her motives. Ashley is soooo full of shit she never gets jealous 🙄 She got some feelings that could be "what jealousy feels like" Bye girl. 

Paige needs anger management or she's gonna go Beyonce Lemonade on Bernie and any sister wife they get. I was so glad to see Brandi and witness the carnage that was the unvieling of Bernie's dirty deeds. I believe her.

Mr. Alldredge was having none of the producers' shit 😂

David had 30+ wives.  How worthy of hero worship.  🙄 I'm sure he got planets all over the galaxy as his reward for being such a fabulous wife hoarder.   

Back in those days, women were pretty much viewed as chattel and had little choice once the king decided he wanted them. 

Look at poor Bathsheba.   David did her no favors.  He hauled her to the palace, had his way with her (as if she ever had a choice to say no) killed her husband, and impregnated her. 

His other wives and their foreign religions got him in trouble with God Himself.   Not really indicative of a hero, nor a story told to be emulated.  The biblical lessons appear to be anything but really positive regarding multiple wives as far as I've ever been able to discern. 

IMO, if God wanted His people to have multiple wives He'd have whipped up a couple more in the creation bowl for Adam and given them to him.  What would have been a few more ribs to the Creator when He was setting up lifestyle standards?   

So if three or more wives get you a planet, what do you get if you have only two?  A lousy island with a volcano on someone else's planet? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, Adiba said:

I was thinking the same thing--since the season is over, why can't Vanessa say more? It must be an NDA she signed to Ashley and Dimitri? I mean, Brandi spilled the beans--so why can't Vanessa unless she has made an agreement with the Snowdens? I side-eye Dimitri and Ashley as well.

I was thinking that the Snowdens have just insured their shot at another season, if there is one. Questions always are more interesting and leave viewers hanging, imo. People will tune in to see if those questions about what happened off-camera are answered. Why did Vanessa leave? Will they seek another sister wife?

Dimitri Dog will have it no other way.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

My initial thought when Paige got up to comfort Bernie, putting his head in her bosom, was she was doing some major gaslighting; a performance for the cameras.

Prior to that, she made the comment as she  sat down, something to the effect "I'm much calmer" was plain weird.

No way the outdoor therapy session with the other wives changed the nasty personality we were privvy to.

• Love 6

Now that I've finally seen the last few minutes of the show, I had to laugh at the end. Everyone gets up to say goodbye to everyone: the women gather in the center for hugs and air kisses, the Winder and Alldredge men make a beeline to comfort (the Neighbour's) Backyard Bernie... and Dimitri inserts himself into the women's party. Because of course he would. 

• LOL 8

When Paige was going on about how the other wives comforted her,  and *that's* what she wanted in a sister wife, I wondered if she'd be OK with Bernie having sex with any one of them.  Poor Paige due to her obvious personality disorder does not have friends, and the only way she can figure out to get a friend is to marry one into her family.  Only not as a sister wife; only as a sister.  I think the McGees (except for Bernie, who leaves home to go to work every day) are very isolated, with their home-schooling and having been un-churched.  Do they have a second car, so Paige can do normal things like going to the grocery store?  It seems like her only social life is online.

All that sad stuff being said, I'd pay good money to watch a second season of this show, featuring only the McGees.

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Finchers said:

I was thinking... now there’s a Jeff I can get on board with. 

I just rewatched that scene and I'm very impressed with Jeff.  I actually like that side of him.  I don't see it as him being a d!ck, but more of a "take charge, let us do the right thing" kind of way.  All in all, I think they were all very helpful and supportive after the Bernie/Paige/Brandi meltdown.  And assuming that Brandi is telling the truth, which I think she is, she had every right to call him out.  I think they've been in touch ever since she left and figured she would keep his secret.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, SuzieQ said:

I just rewatched that scene and I'm very impressed with Jeff.  I actually like that side of him.  I don't see it as him being a d!ck, but more of a "take charge, let us do the right thing" kind of way.  All in all, I think they were all very helpful and supportive after the Bernie/Paige/Brandi meltdown.  And assuming that Brandi is telling the truth, which I think she is, she had every right to call him out.  I think they've been in touch ever since she left and figured she would keep his secret.

I like Jeff too and am impressed with the two women he chose.  Nice, well spoken ladies.  I remember reading somewhere about his first family he left!  I saw pictures and again lovely wife and children!

I'm curious why now, all of a sudden, he would choose a Jennifer!  Just seems so out of character!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I like Jeff too and am impressed with the two women he chose.  Nice, well spoken ladies.  I remember reading somewhere about his first family he left!  I saw pictures and again lovely wife and children!

I'm curious why now, all of a sudden, he would choose a Jennifer!  Just seems so out of character!

There is a facebook post where Sharis explains it, but the short version is, they had their doubts but decided to give her a chance. She lied to them and said she was raised in polygamy, blah blah blah.  I really believe they are just kind ,decent people.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SuzieQ said:

There is a facebook post where Sharis explains it, but the short version is, they had their doubts but decided to give her a chance. She lied to them and said she was raised in polygamy, blah blah blah.  I really believe they are just kind ,decent people.

Who are building a big house!  I still think they are just picking unsuitable women for a storyline and a paycheck, and then going home to their happy family and getting that second bathroom put in.

Same with Paige and Bernie whose house burned down.  But he thought he could get some strange as long as they were filming 😄

The Kermits seemed the most sincere, until they were ready to dump a potential just because she didn’t want to be on tv!

and of course the Snowdens have been shady as can be for 2 seasons now- and Vanessa was waaaaaaaay to eager to do everything they said, so I found her to be shady too.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the season and the reunion!  They certainly aren’t boring! (Well the Kermits are but whatever 😂)

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

I remember her saying she was raised near polygamist people, not that she was raised polygamist. But perhaps I’m misremembering. 

• Love 1
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I remember her saying she was raised near polygamist people, not that she was raised polygamist. But perhaps I’m misremembering. 

You could be right. I was writing that from memory.  The point I was trying to make was that she either outright lied or greatly misrepresented herself and her background in order to get her 15 minutes of fame.

• Love 5

I think that Bernie really has/had strong feelings for Brandi and is really irritated and mad at Paige for standing in the way and sabotaging his chance for new love, especially when she was the originator of the whole idea.  Brandi looked pretty nice, but it was funny to see her get in bad Brandi mode.  How much would we pay to have seen some action shots of Bernie and Brandi in the backyard? If I had to choose between Paige and Brandi, I'd take Brandi every time, even bad Brandi. I wonder if Bernie was hoping to "marry" Brandi, and then if Paige kept being difficult move her out of the picture.

We need to thank the Snowdens for enriching our lives so much.  Whether it is  Ashe, the barber bachelor party, the Goddess party, Vanessa the  actress with the two moms and multi generational sisters, the ankle bracelet, the ontological architecture, the robot, Snowden Dmitry's IQ of 127, robotic charter schools, Ashley's alleged passion for her sister wives, the empire, the ankle bracelet, Vag steaming, Alkaline diets, the military transport truck, momma Donna, Pastor Jose, they are truly a hilarious, heart warming comedic, new agey multi culti, bindy wearing collection of first rate entertainers, and I wish them well in their next undertaking.  All kidding aside, I think they need to concentrate on their monogamous relationship, and build bridges to their parents, who should be part of their grand kids lives.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

To whoever was inquiring about Sharis Alldredge's health, she has mentioned on their facebook that she had several miscarriages over a period of time. 😞 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Finally got a chance to watch the tell-all last night.  

• The moderator was the best I've seen on these shows.
  • The Snowdens are poseurs.
  • When he found out that Brandi was there, Bernie came as close as I've ever seen to someone about to mess themselves on "live" TV.
  • Paige is a hot mess, and does NOT need to be in a "polygamous" relationship.  "God is not the author of confusion, but of peace" (I Corinthians 14:33, which is a verse that Paige has apparently not read).  Plural marriage would be WAY too confusing for Paige.
  • The other two families are real, so they don't belong on a reality TV show.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, Adiba said:

If reaction to the tell-all is any indication, Seeking Sister Wife got more response than that boring bullshit that they fed us from the Sister Wives' "tell all," which really told us nothing.  TLC must be excited. The SSW tell-all was like if Sister Wives had a baby with that ridiculous shit show, 90 Day Fiance. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I probably should re-watch this, before I post anything because I was about to fall asleep watching this after binge watching several episodes of Game of Thrones.

16 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

His other wives and their foreign religions got him in trouble with God Himself.   Not really indicative of a hero, nor a story told to be emulated.  The biblical lessons appear to be anything but really positive regarding multiple wives as far as I've ever been able to discern. 

IMO, if God wanted His people to have multiple wives He'd have whipped up a couple more in the creation bowl for Adam and given them to him.  What would have been a few more ribs to the Creator when He was setting up lifestyle standards?   

I did wake up a little when I heard Bernie say his favorite Biblical person was David.  I think he chose one of the worst aspects of David as an inspiration for polygamy.  I think he needs to study the story of David a lot more.  

Are Paige and Bernie so thick that they did not expect to see Brandi on the "tell"?  Surely seeing Jennifer on skype should have given them a clue, but they did seem blindsided.   I am still of the opinion that Bernie had another phone at work, and he texted or spoke to Brandi a lot before that first meeting.  I don't particularly like Brandi, but I do believe what she said for the most part.  I doubt she resisted him by constantly mentioning Paige's name as she tried to rebuff his advances.  I just think there is more to the Brandi/Bernie connection than we will ever know about.  And I do think everyone has to "walk on eggshells" --or whatever he said-- around Paige.   Bernie looks worse with the dye job.  His beard is much too dark,  and it brings attention to his lips which to me look a little misshapen, but maybe that is because of the beard. 

I thought Jeff was being appropriately assertive with asking for a few minutes off camera with Bernie, but I understand why TLC would want to film that.   I wish they had film of Bernie and Paige after the show. 

I did think that Brandi looked a lot better with her new hairstyle.  She would be rather attractive if she lost about 60 pounds.  Paige needs to either go fully grey or color her roots as they grow out. 

I also didn't understand why Brandi had remained in touch with Bernie and the boys after the "break-up."  At least I think Paige said that they had.  Did she and Bernie think they could work things out with Paige?  Surely she just came on the "tell" to tell on Bernie, not mend fences.  

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I probably should re-watch this, before I post anything because I was about to fall asleep watching this after binge watching several episodes of Game of Thrones.

I did wake up a little when I heard Bernie say his favorite Biblical person was David.  I think he chose one of the worst aspects of David as an inspiration for polygamy.  I think he needs to study the story of David a lot more.  

Are Paige and Bernie so thick that they did not expect to see Brandi on the "tell"?  Surely seeing Jennifer on skype should have given them a clue, but they did seem blindsided.   I am still of the opinion that Bernie had another phone at work, and he texted or spoke to Brandi a lot before that first meeting.  I don't particularly like Brandi, but I do believe what she said for the most part.  I doubt she resisted him by constantly mentioning Paige's name as she tried to rebuff his advances.  I just think there is more to the Brandi/Bernie connection than we will ever know about.  And I do think everyone has to "walk on eggshells" --or whatever he said-- around Paige.   Bernie looks worse with the dye job.  His beard is much too dark,  and it brings attention to his lips which to me look a little misshapen, but maybe that is because of the beard. 

I thought Jeff was being appropriately assertive with asking for a few minutes off camera with Bernie, but I understand why TLC would want to film that.   I wish they had film of Bernie and Paige after the show. 

I did think that Brandi looked a lot better with her new hairstyle.  She would be rather attractive if she lost about 60 pounds.  Paige needs to either go fully grey or color her roots as they grow out. 

I also didn't understand why Brandi had remained in touch with Bernie and the boys after the "break-up."  At least I think Paige said that they had.  Did she and Bernie think they could work things out with Paige?  Surely she just came on the "tell" to tell on Bernie, not mend fences.  

She came to put her cards on the table face up.  She told the truth and like it or not, the truth is that Bernie is a bit of a bastard. 

He did what he could to keep Paige under control, but he lost what little control he had over her when Brandi mentioned kissing under the stars.     

I think Bernie has been playing fast and loose with both women from the get-go.  It never stopped when cameras were rolling and obviously picked up when the cameras were gone. 

Brandi finally saw him for who and what he is and she was NOT impressed.  I'm happy she exposed him for what he is.  A miserable horn dog who lies.  He's nothing anyone should be impressed with, that's for dang sure.  

These people want to play with fire and then bitch about it when they get roasted.  🙄 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, bref said:

To whoever was inquiring about Sharis Alldredge's health, she has mentioned on their facebook that she had several miscarriages over a period of time. 😞 

If that's the case I cannot imagine her having to deal with seeking another wife for a poly husband while playing a TV role, living in a small space with one bathroom & building a house... that's a lot of stress. I realize people seem to like Jeff but between his disrespectful horse noise to the female production person & learning this info, it all reaffirms my belief he's just another selfish, misogynist prick.

Reg. Jennifer's 'baby', with SM you'd think that would be a really tough lie to keep going. There has to be someone who knows her (or even of her) who can spill.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I realize people seem to like Jeff but between his disrespectful horse noise to the female production person . . .

That was SO disrespectful and condescending.  Especially when, 10 seconds later, he did NOT speak to the male production person the same way.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

That was SO disrespectful and condescending.  Especially when, 10 seconds later, he did NOT speak to the male production person the same way.

Exactly. In fact when the male production person didn't back down on getting them back inside, Jeff did start to back down & brought his 5-10 minutes down to 2 minutes, & in a softer tone - for the guy.  That's the mark of a bully in my experience.

He's an asshole.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

My take, FWIW.  

While the Allredges seem the most agreeable in general, it seems to me that Jeff, mild-mannered as he usually appears, has another side.  He was a condescending prick in the tell-all.  Patriarchy and being "the master" are what he is into, a lot like Kootie on Sister Wives.  I like Jeff's wives.  IIRC, the phantom actual first wife was in attendance at Kootie and Robo's wedding.  Is Jeff one of those Mormon men who suddenly gets "a calling" for more wives, after he's been married for years, has several kids, and just expects his one & only to agree to becoming polygamist?  Like the Brineys on Season 1?  No way would I agree to that.  Jennifer, just BSC.  If she really did have a baby, how sad.

As far as the Winders, I see #2 wife Sophie as another Robochin.  I feel sorry for Tammi.  Was Kermit upfront about his desire to live plyg, before he married Tammi?  If not, he's an ass.  These mainstream Mormon men who pull that kind of shit piss me off.

The Snowdens are phony AF.  That "wedding" made me laugh.  Was Vanessa just playing them to get on TV?  They were probably just hoping for a spin-off.  Dimitri and Ashley are way too full of themselves.  Enlightned New-Agers or some such shit?  Don't make me laugh.

The McGees, total train wreck.  I agree with most of what's been said about them.  Paige is BSC, Bernie is a horny prick that thinks dyeing his ugly hair makes him hot, and while Brandi undoubtedly has her own problems, she dodged a bullet.  

I liked the host.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

My take, FWIW.  

While the Allredges seem the most agreeable in general, it seems to me that Jeff, mild-mannered as he usually appears, has another side.  He was a condescending prick in the tell-all.  Patriarchy and being "the master" are what he is into, a lot like Kootie on Sister Wives.

Again, FWIW- I read on facebook from someone who says they are connected to the show that the Clicky thing he did to the female producer was something she frequently does, so kind of an inside joke.  Of course I have no idea how true that is, but it makes sense.  While I personally don't think he was out of line, there are obviously numerous ways it can be interpreted.  The guy could absolutely be a control freak prick and just masks it well most of the time, but I don't see that from this one action.

• Useful 5
  • Love 4

Alldredges and Jennifer - “On the nod” during her video chat at the tell all. Girl, go to rehab already. Lying seems nearly pathological to her. She can’t stop, no matter how much it hurts her. 

Bernie and Paige - Paige, be worried. Bernie clearly still has feelings for Brandi. If you can’t get over your insecurities, he won’t be asking your permission much longer. It’s only a matter of time before he finds someone else.

Snowdens - Vanessa’s statement on their breakup was polite-speak for “I was losing myself in that relationship”. She finally woke up, likely because someone talked some sense into her and she could see herself on TV. 

• Love 8
On 4/15/2019 at 9:15 AM, taragel said:

Oh interesting, I hadn't seen that! That makes some sense then. 

I predict the Snowdens will be back "on the hunt" for another season. Surely they can find another aspiring actress in LA easily enough!

Gee after nine years of trying and failing you’d think they’d give up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3