Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Tell All

• Start Topic

Just now, Jenny8 said:

Cancel "Sister wifes" and make this show 3 hours

The Sister Wives "Tell All" is boring and dry compared to this train wreck!

"I was completely blindsided". Good excuse Bernie.

Damnit they shouldn't have let Bernie and Paige walk out, it would have gotten even juicier if they stayed and yelled it out. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Bernie’s gonna be paying for this one for awhile 

Bernie’s a lowlife cheater.  You can do better Paige 

WHY IS SHE APOLOGIZING TO HIM.  Screw it, stay miserable fool

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Bernie’s gonna be paying for this one for awhile 

Bernie’s a lowlife cheater.  You can do better Paige 

WHY IS SHE APOLOGIZING TO HIM.  Screw it, stay miserable fool

Because she is trying to emulate the perfect sister wife. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Cancel that philosophical book Big Bernie wants Dimitri to write

😂😂😂.  

Of course I’m hoping a PrimeTimer will launch an investigation and do a deep dive for the details !  🙏🙏🙏

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

I taped this (DVR) so going to watch the end again because I missed the black screen. I guess I was too busy rewinding to see what Brandi said about being bent over. Just saw the black screen when I replayed it. So much for bliss. LMAO

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2

Something seemed off from the start. Vanessa seemed a little to compliant and willing to alter her entire lifestyle to please them. Perhaps all the crying was an act to stop momma Donna from asking the difficult questions. Perhaps the Snowdens thought they were playing Vanessa meanwhile she was playing their smug asses this whole time. I kinda love it.

• Love 24
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Off to Google I go to find out more..........

I am thinking, "no way", it is a publicity stunt, she will be back next season, this had to be just a cliff hanger and a damn good one.  I would have bet my savings (all ten bucks if it) that they would be the couple to make it.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

That would be reality television GOLD baby GOLD!

OMG, that would be PERFECT, and she would have the crazy nerve to go for it too.  How do we tell her she needs to contact Bernie.  Maybe the producers will do it, good idea.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If for some reason, I cannot even begin to come up with a good one, If I decided to be a sister wife and had to choose from this group I would choose the Alldredge's. They seem to be the most settled and comfortable with their lifestyle. I was pleased to see Jeff tell the camera man to get lost and give them a moment.  I like to see someone stand up for someone weaker, I yes I think Bernie is weak, he is also a lot of other things but I do not have all night to list them. I what ever I said about him , like most men, he would think being called weak was the worst insult.

• Love 12
Just now, Bella Maria said:

OMG, that would be PERFECT, and she would have the crazy nerve to go for it too.  How do we tell her she needs to contact Bernie.  Maybe the producers will do it, good idea.

Jennifer that is, not Vanessa.  I still think Vanessa leaving was a cliff hanger to get us to go nuts till next season. no way, she is still there.

• Useful 2

Maybe Vanessa just needed a dang STEAK! HAMBURGER! RIBS! SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS!ROAST BEEF!!

Oh hell.... There went their compatible PH!

Edited by goofygirl
forgot about the PH
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Off to Google I go to find out more..........

38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The Snowdens and Vanessa were in it for the money honey...separated right when the show ends. 

I hope not, I really do.   Maybe they just pushed the envelope too far with this crap, and the producers told them to pretend to be broken up to keep us coming back.  makes me mad.  Something is terribly wrong, either they were never sincere and they were all in it for the money or it is a gimmick for ratings.  Either way, pisses me off.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Dmitri and Ashley are going to have to find a totally unselfish, compliant mouse who will go along with whatever they want and not ask them for anything. A normal attractive woman is not going to put up with their bullshit long term. Even the ones who want tv fame are not going to make it very long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

From Vanessa's Instagram page

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 11.41.21 PM.png

What a bunch of crap, I am so upset that I bought in to this, she really got me.  what a sap I am, sheeeeeeit.   Are you kidding?   You just put Polygamy back 100 years because of your need for....whatever???   Here I thought these were elevated thinkers who really cared about each other.  It wouldn't taken a couple of seasons, and a full on wedding and all the interviews to know it wasn't for you.  You did it for your own gain as far as I can see.  man oh man, I am so mad at myself for buying into your bull.

• Love 5