Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Tell All

• Start Topic

The Alldredges, Snowdens, McGees and Winders all meet for the first time to answer tough questions about each of their journeys in plural dating and take a deep dive together into the season's juiciest moments.

Will we find out what went on between Brandy and Bernie? Will anyone ask the Snowdens just how much cultural appropriation then can shove into a short ceremony? How big will Ashley and Vanessa's bindis be? On which ankle will Vanessa be wearing her anklet? Will Kermit squeak speak then make that creepy smile? Will the Alldredges explain why they ever thought Jennifer could be a good addition to their family when they could see her IG and FB pages? And most importantly, will anyone say, "FFS Bernie, what did you do to your hair and beard?  Your Just For Men is looking more like who attached a moth ridden bear skin to their face!"

Original air date 2019.04.14 

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I’m ready for this tell-all y’all!   Wine is chillin already.   Bring on Just For Men Bernie trying to deny the scoop that Brandy throws down at Paige.  Hopefully Kermit is kept to a minimum and I’m curious if Jennifer will discuss Jeff’s creepiness as her reason for faking her death.😂  

It’s two hours!

Edited by tabloidlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Give me a break.  Sure, Jennifer is a lying liar who lies (congrats on your nonexistent baby, hon), but it’s pretty rich that this band of idiots is laughing at her and throwing shade.  That being said, damn girl, put down the drugs.  She is flying hiiiiiigh.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Give me a break.  Sure, Jennifer is a lying liar who lies (congrats on your nonexistent baby, hon), but it’s pretty rich that this band of idiots is laughing at her and throwing shade.  That being said, damn girl, put down the drugs.  She is flying hiiiiiigh.  

I was gonna say I think she NEEDS meds.   She's manic y.....either one

• Love 6
Just now, LucyEth said:

Jennifer is out of mind, approaching the Alldredges was just a big joke to her.  A very cruel joke.  

Well when you put yourself out there like they did, you're bound to get a few crazies...😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Well when you put yourself out there like they did, you're bound to get a few crazies...😆

That is the number one reason why I would never participate in a reality show (not that any production companies are currently wooing me, haha), especially if I had minor children.  I think these people underestimate just how many people are out there who deal with profound mental and emotional issues.  

• Love 8
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

That is the number one reason why I would never participate in a reality show (not that any production companies are currently wooing me, haha), especially if I had minor children.  I think these people underestimate just how many people are out there who deal with profound mental and emotional issues.  

I agree. With this, and the Sister Wives catfish, it opens up the children of reality tv participants to some scary stuff.

• Love 4

I actually feel sorry for the Aldreges, for the most part their reaction was fairly classy, they wished her well and clearly just wanted to move on. Jennifer is a real c u next Tuesday. Bernie's face when he found out Paige was there was classic....he knows he is busted.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I am surprised that after 8 years of marriage that Winder wife one and Kermit only have the one child.  I thought part of polygamy was to have many children.

I only half watch this show,  but I feel like I remember hearing she can't have any more?

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

I personally think Paige is much more attractive than Brandi.....IMO

I think Brandi is actually below average, although it looks like she makes herself look nicer for tonight's show. But men just want something new I think, look at Tiger Woods messing with a bunch of women when his wife was better looking than them.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

Jennifer's sister isn't as good an actress as she is. She could barely contain her grin before the interview was over. 

She was also NOT flying high on drugs, so she knew they were lying. Jennifer was so high, she probably was buying her own shit. 

Edited by Fostersmom
problem and probably are different words
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

But men just want something new I think, look at Tiger Woods messing with a bunch of women when his wife was better looking than them.

I agree.  I believe it was Chris Rock who said, "A man is only as faithful as his options."  Most of Tiger's women were decent looking. Hugh Grant on the other hand, cheated on Liz Hurley with an ugly $10 hooker/crack head.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

I don't either.  She should have showed some baby things, or the baby for chrissakes!

She claimed there was nothing there because there were at the daddy's place...what..the daddy doesn't have a nursery? Toys ? No diaper bag? Please.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Run Vanessa run.

They do seem selfish, Vanessa had to accommodate them. I hope for her sake she doesn't get pregnant because then she will be tied to them forever.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She claimed there was nothing there because there were at the daddy's place...what..the daddy doesn't have a nursery? Toys ? No diaper bag? Please.

Oh....I missed that....but I still don't believe her.   She's wacked

• Love 2

Bernie’s just lookin’ for some strange.  Paige is an idiot for going along with it - she’s not into it.   The dyed hair & beard is to increase his chances of attracting new wives....  he also needs a new face , body & personality 

Edited by DNR
W o r d s
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2