Type keyword(s) to search

Loki Anticipation

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Friendly kitty said:

Will it be a show? Not a movie? Tom Hiddleston will play a major role? I would have looked at this ... I will wait for the details!😏

It's a TV Series, well streaming series, according to Fiege it's supposed to be about Loki creating mischief throughout the universe and history

• Love 1

Then I will definitely wait for the series! Let's look at bad Loki))) But I think, in the final he will come to his senses and become a nice kind guy who repents for everything. Not immediately, after a few seasons, but it will be so ...🤗

Edited by Friendly kitty
  • Love 1

I realize that while I love Hiddles, I love Hiddles as Loki more than any other kind of Hiddles. LOL.  During THAT scene in Endgame, I turned to my dh and said "this is how they are going to do his series".  I would like to think the point of the series is Loki starting back at square 1 emotionally, and him learning thru a series of misadventures, snark, pain, and hilarity to be a better Loki.  

• Love 3

I wonder if this will be a limited series. Even if Hiddleston wants to play the character for years, which I doubt, the aging thing is going to be an issue. The first movie was like ten years ago.

There was a report a while back that Disney was considering doing a series for Sif, but I have to wonder if they are actually considering having her on this one. It'd be welcome. I'd like to see them explore Loki outside of his relationship with Thor. Much as I love the brothers together, that relationship has totally dominated Loki's characterization so far.

• Love 1
On 7/31/2019 at 3:09 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

I realize that while I love Hiddles, I love Hiddles as Loki more than any other kind of Hiddles. LOL.  During THAT scene in Endgame, I turned to my dh and said "this is how they are going to do his series".  I would like to think the point of the series is Loki starting back at square 1 emotionally, and him learning thru a series of misadventures, snark, pain, and hilarity to be a better Loki.  

I loved that scene.  He just grabs the Tesseract and Loki Out!

• Love 2

I certainly would love to learn what Sif has been up to, since she apparently wasn't on Asgard when everything went down, and there is a possibility that she was one of the snapped. Which would be confusing as hell, wouldn't it? 

(edited)
On 5/13/2021 at 1:00 AM, swanpride said:

I certainly would love to learn what Sif has been up to, since she apparently wasn't on Asgard when everything went down, and there is a possibility that she was one of the snapped. Which would be confusing as hell, wouldn't it? 

Considering this show will take place before Endgame, I don't think there will be any confusion. As I understand it, this is the Loki of 2012, who escaped and branched off into a new timeline. Or is it timelines? I'm not going to spoil myself. I've watched the first few trailers, but I'm not doing the chat or whatever that was most recently posted in the media thread.

I want to SAVOR and ENJOY this show. Yes, I'm ready for some shallow enjoyment now. Plus, Tom will bring the pretty, that accent, and even though I have always despised the character of Loki, Tom's portrayal gave him charm, and yes, mischief, and the funny. So I can't totally hate him. And yes, if that makes me a hypocrite, well, where's the Hypocrite Hat? I'll wear it proudly!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4

I wish they had released it this week. Today is a holiday in my country, I would have had so much time to watch, rewatch, analyse and rewatch again the episode. Next week - not so much luck. 

• Love 1