Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Rabbit Hold

• Start Topic

Still on her quest to find out more about the sex trafficking ring, Tandy takes a dangerous trip to find Mayhem, who may have the answers she is looking for. Meanwhile, Tyrone’s past actions catch up to him and put Adina in harm’s way.

Airing Thursday, April 18, 2019.

This show continues to confound me why anything it shows me is relevant to the story.

I thought Ty was more rude to his mother than she was to him. Especially considering their positions. I didn't raise you to be this way.

Did Tandy manage to bring back Mayhem, focus Tandy, last time I checked Mayhem didn't have a beard!

Tandy doesn't have any control over the dark force, neither does Ty. It's an element from another dimension. She didn't bring anyone back the darkforce did or Papa Legba released Connors for Tandy breaking the rules and getting her powers back. 

I actually like the bringing the darkforce back which was in Agent Carter. So in the MCU zero matter was discovered on earth in the 1940's and Roxxon had been trying to harness it since then. 

I know Tandy is very rough around the edges, but I like it. She's not a typical female character. She has flaws and is called out on those flaws. I like her paired with Mayhem because like her she is all anger and rage and not a whole person. She split herself into all these different Tandy's to not have to deal with her pain. 

Ty's a good guy but has no idea how to help people. He's the innocent that thinks getting some drugs off the street will stop the drug dealers. I liked seeing him with his mother, but I would've loved for his mother to see his powers and been there when Tandy and Connors came out of him. I wanted to see how she'd react to that. Especially since she said she didn't like Tandy. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 4

Outstanding episode.  This show keeps getting better. It was a little hard to follow at times, especially with all the answers in riddles, but it was very well done and riveting.  Although Mayhem, may be a bit overzealous, I understand her anger and willingness to just wreck shit.  So much for Connors' apology.  His word is worth crap.

• Love 1

I like them bringing the Dark Force in, it ties in well with a lot of other MCU stories and concepts, and that they show the many ways it gets used, or it uses others. 

This show is frequently cerebral and dreamy, especially when we get into the powers that Ty and Tandy have, but I think they use it well to explore their characters and the issues they have. 

The story of the vampire ghosts is a real New Orleans folk story that pops up on a lot of ghost tours and such. I do love when this show uses its unique setting to broaden the plot or just add some atmosphere. 

• Love 4
On 4/23/2019 at 12:21 AM, tennisgurl said:

The story of the vampire ghosts is a real New Orleans folk story that pops up on a lot of ghost tours and such. I do love when this show uses its unique setting to broaden the plot or just add some atmosphere. 

I do appreciate how they've incorporated the setting into the storyline since I know the comics are set in NYC. I'm a sucker for those historic ghost tours in real life, so it's nice to see them woven into the mythology on the show.

• Love 1