Type keyword(s) to search

S31: Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl (Best Friends)

• Start Topic

Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl (Best Friends)

Previous season: The Amazing Race 28

Tyler Oakley
Hometown: Los Angeles
Current occupation: Video Blogger

Three words to describe you: Giggly, curious, and adventurous.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing more of the world and learning more about myself.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways? 
Racers! They know what to expect!

Korey Kuhl
Hometown: San Francisco
Current occupation: Podcast Host

Three words to describe you: Witty, competitive, and funny.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing and experiencing new cultures/stepping out of my comfort zone.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways?
Racers!

25e1f3241509a438_tyler_korey.jpg

• Love 1
10 hours ago, scrb said:

Looks like they're among the best runners, if not the best.

Very true. They're one of the strongest teams left, and I'm surprised that the Afghanimals/Team Fun/Reilly Sisters weren't throwing their names out as a potential U-Turn team, because I can easily see them making the final 3 a second time if they keep racing like this.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, scrb said:

If they're not U-turned, the other racers are dumb.

I think they are too strong a team to be successfully U-Turned. It could maybe work if there isn't anybody behind them, so they can't U-Turn anybody else. But if they are up against another team, that team is toast.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Miles said:

I think they are too strong a team to be successfully U-Turned. It could maybe work if there isn't anybody behind them, so they can't U-Turn anybody else. But if they are up against another team, that team is toast.

At this point in the game, they are all strong teams.  (Afghanimals are probably the weakest, but they've had some strong legs.)  Colin & Christie have proved they can survive a double U-turn and end up in the front of the pack.  A double U-turn that pits T&C against C&C  would be well matched. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Since they are currently in first and will begin the next leg first, I suspect they will be first to reach the U-Turn, which will prevent anyone from using it on them.

Maybe, but I would bet on some type of bunching at the beginning of the next leg, which would render their lead useless.

• Love 1